Chloe 08

Story Info
Sharing secrets.
4k words
4.76
5.4k
11

Part 8 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Discovery

Another week passed. I dressed and spent each evening as Chloe. I chatted with Stephanie on the forum. I had suggestions for other scenarios- fairy, mermaid, flowery dress and little red riding hood. Stephanie said she would perform some research.

It was Friday late afternoon and I said farewell to my team and headed to the airport. I was meeting Aurora's flight. I checked my phone app and saw that the flights expected arrival was on time. I arrived at the airport early. I navigated my way through groups of happy people heading for holiday destinations, and others who had returned. I grabbed a coffee and waited. The flight had landed, but I knew it took time to collect luggage and pass through customs.

A steady stream of people came through the doors. Aurora made her appearance, she was dressed in blue skirt and jacket and flat ballet slip on shoes. She carried her outside coat over one arm and pulled her case with the other. Comfort over appearance. She saw me, stopped smiled and waved. I waved back and moved to meet her.

She hugged me.

"Mi-a fost dor de tine," she said with a grin.

I had no idea what she had said, my Romanian was limited to approximately a dozen words, but I loved her accent.

"Buna frumoaso," I replied with a grin.

She giggled.

"I love how you say that."

"Well it is true, you are beautiful. What did you say to me?"

"I said I missed you."

"I missed you too. You will have to teach me some new phrases."

She nodded and smiled at me.

"Did you do anything exciting?" she asked.

"A parachute jump, I swam the channel and climbed the outside of the Shard."

"You are a naughty man!" Aurora chastised me.

Wasn't that the truth!

"May I carry your case?" I offered.

"That would be very kind."

I took her case in my left hand and felt her slip her arm around my right. Oh how I had missed her touch and her unique scent: the blend of shampoo, body lotion and perfume.

"How was the conference?" I asked.

"It was very busy, some long days, lots of meeting clients, I have had more job offers and lots to read."

"You want to get something to eat?"

"Would you mind if we eat in?"

"Sure: your place or mine?"

"Well it's such a long walk: let's go to your place."

I laughed. We made our way outside and took a cab. It took some time to drive through the city back to our apartment block. She rested her head on my shoulder and her hand on my knee as we talked. I paid for the cab fare.

"I will pay you back when we are inside," Aurora promised.

"You will not. I am helping a friend."

"Okay, but I am paying for half of dinner."

"Okay, what do you want to order?"

"I would love Chinese."

"Too much pizza?"

"My Italian hosts love to eat- pasta, pizza and lots of yummy bread."

We ordered and enjoyed an evening together. I carried her case across the hall. She kissed me gently.

"See you tomorrow?" I asked.

"I need to go shopping tomorrow, how about Sunday?"

"I have a prior commitment, Monday?"

"Monday!" she confirmed.

She kissed me long and hard and then I returned home.

I slept ok and woke refreshed.

I performed my usual Saturday ritual. I completed for my Saturday morning ballet and dance exercises wearing my usual dance wear: leotard, leggings and ballet shoes. I then showered and dressed in my Chloe clothes, complete feminine underwear, red blouse, black ladies trousers and flat ankle ladies boots. I had breakfast and headed for the supermarket. I collected items for the week and returned home.

I climbed the stairs and reached my apartment on the first floor. I entered my apartment and was closing the door when I noticed Aurora's door was ajar. It wasn't much, maybe the lock hadn't clicked. I didn't want anyone to burgle her while she was away. I placed my grocery bags in my hallway, locked my door and went to investigate. I then had a troubling thought- what if there was an intruder already inside? What if Aurora was injured? A hundred images of doom attacked me. I pushed open the door, my heart was racing, the hallway was clear and I proceeded further inside. I thought I heard movement, but it could have just been my heart beat pounding in my ears.

"Aurora?" I called.

No response. I could see the whole open plan lounge and dining areas. No indication of anyone. I was conflicted, I didn't was to intrude on Aurora's privacy, but I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I didn't ensure all was well. What if she was being held hostage or unconscious? I heard something in the bedroom: the door opened to reveal a shape all in black.

"Stop, I have called the police," I stated trying to sound confident.

The shadow shrieked and I involuntary stepped back taking a defensive stance.

"What are you doing in my apartment?" demanded the figure with the voice of Aurora.

I was confused. I was shocked by her sudden appearance, but judging by the reaction of the figure they were equally startled.

"Aurora?"

"Yes."

"The door was open, I just wanted to make sure you were okay," I explained moving closer.

"Stop!" she commanded.

It was too late I was close enough to see her attire. She wore a tight black shiny latex cat-suit, corset, and high heeled boots. For a moment I thought I was looking at my reflection from a session with Stephanie.

"I'm sorry I just wanted to make sure you were okay."

I could see that a tight hood enveloped her head leaving only her face exposed. There could be no mistake- it was Aurora.

"You shouldn't be here! You can't see me like this!" she exclaimed.

"Are you okay?" I asked gently.

"I am fine, but I need you to leave. I can't talk to you right now," she replied.

"Okay, I will leave, please lock your door. Call me when you are ready to talk."

I departed, the door closed behind me and I heard the lock click in place. I returned to my apartment still stunned by the discovery. My mind returned to the image repeatedly. My beautiful neighbour looked so good in her shiny black latex suit. It clung to her curves. Everyone has secrets! I was aroused and felt guilty.

After lunch I decided to text her, hoping to reassure her.

>Hey Aurora, I hope you are ok. I am sorry I startled you earlier. I think I surprised you as much as you surprised me. I had the best of intentions, I promise. I can pretend that I saw nothing and we never speak of it again, but I think you looked amazing. Please visit me, or call or text me Chris x.

I wasn't expecting an immediate response. I completed my housework- Being Chloe doubled my clothing requirements which resulted in multiple laundry loads.

An hour later I heard a ping. I retrieved my phone hoping for a response from Aurora, but instead found a message from Peter regarding his daughter.

>Hey, boss, just to let you know Sarah has taken a nasty fall roller skating so we are at the hospital. We don't think it's serious, but the medics want x-rays. Mostly grazes and shock. The pads took most of the impact. I will let you if I need time off on Monday.

>Ok Peter, let me know if you need anything. Send my best wishes to Sarah. No worries about Monday just let me know.

The afternoon passed slowly. Should I go over and try and talk with Aurora? I couldn't be motivated to change into a skirt. I remained in my female camouflage attire and busied myself. I cooked dinner, sweet and sour chicken with basmati rice. My phone pinged. I grabbed it praying it was Aurora, but no another false alarm.

>Just to let you know, Sarah is ok. No broken bones, just bruises and damaged pride. Speak to you Monday.

I instantly replied.

>Great news mate. I am relieved that all is well. Try and relax for the rest of the weekend.

I wish I could take my own advice. My thoughts continued to circle back to Aurora and the black shiny latex that clung to her body. I knew her secret, but should I share mine? I wasn't making a judgement, but would she condemn me? The evening passed and I retired for the night. I checked my phone, but still no response.

Sunday morning arrived. I bathed, shaved my body having forgot yesterday in the chaos. I dressed in lycra panties and bra, breast forms, stirrup leggings, leotard and tutu skirt: all in hot pink. Satin ballet shoes with satin ribbons. I loved these dance clothes. I switched on my dance DVD I had purchased and began my workout. I was improving and my body was toned, but still slender. Images of black latex assaulted my consciousness.

I then showered for a second time and dressed in my Chloe clothes, complete feminine underwear, black satin long sleeved blouse, black ladies trousers and flat ankle ladies boots. I headed for my weekly appointment with Stephanie. I arrived at Stephanie's house and pushed the bell. There was a pause before the door opened. The Mistress was wearing a red v necked tea dress with matching stiletto heels.

"Good morning sir, how may I help you?" she asked exactly as she always did

"I am here for my appointment," I replied with a smile following the rules.

"Please come in," she invited opening the door wider.

I stepped inside and she closed the door.

"I like the dress, is it new?" I asked.

"It is, may I take your coat?"

I surrendered my jacket to reveal the shiny satin blouse.

"Nice blouse."

We exchanged the usual greetings and pleasantries and headed for the kitchen.

"How was your week?"

"Oh you know the usual," I responded.

What was I saying, it had been so not usual, but should I reveal Aurora's secret to Stephanie?

"Do you want to see the pictures of some of the new outfits?"

"I do, but may I dress first?"

"Sure, what would you like?"

I licked my lips. I had no envelope.

"Dress in the ballet dance outfit, have a lesson, look at the pictures over tea and finish with bondage ballet babe?"

Stephanie smiled.

"Sounds like fun."

"Why don't you undress and I will lay out the clothes. Dress and then come back."

I was quickly undressed in the reception room and headed for the pink room. I was delighted to see the ballet outfit.

I secured myself in the chastity device loving the restriction and then inserted my butt plug. I dressed into the white lycra bra and matching panties. Small breast forms were inserted into the bra. I love wearing tights and the pink dance tights are so soft. I guided the matching leotard over my body. A pink ballet tutu satin and net skirt completed my look. I knelt on the soft carpet and guided my feet into flat satin dance ballet shoes. I wrapped the satin ribbons around my ankles and tied them in place. I ran my hands down my legs smoothing imaginary creases. I decided to skip the wig relying on my own blonde hair and returned to the kitchen.

"Hey, there's my pretty little Chloe."

I performed my curtsy.

"You want to go straight into dance practise?"

"Yes please."

I tiptoed to the dance room. I stood in front of the screen which awoke and I recognised the familiar image of the dance instructor.

"Hello Chloe, Stephanie tells me you are making fabulous progress, so I hope you enjoy this special session which is just for you."

I spent the next hour performing my dance steps. I secretly hoped Mistress was watching me. It was challenging, I could feel that the muscles in my legs, tummy, bum and feet being tested. I completed the post dance stretches and finally the curtsy.

"I hope you had fun today, Chloe. I look forward to more dancing soon."

The screen blanked. I padded back to the kitchen where Stephanie waited. She handed me a glass of water which I drank quickly.

"Thank you for the present, it was a lovely gesture. Did you watch?"

"You are very welcome, obviously I didn't know when you would choose dance lessons again, but I am happy you enjoyed it. Yes, I did watch, you were very graceful."

We drank our tea and then headed to the lounge. Stephanie had set up a laptop so we could review the pictures. We looked through the images making choices for the site.

"Are you ready for playtime?"

"In a minute, I would like to ask your advice?"

"What's on your mind?"

"Aurora has revealed a secret, and I am considering reciprocating, what do you think?"

"Only you can make that decision. If you trust her and then go for it, but remember once the genie is out of the bottle there is no going back. If you go your separate ways you risk being exposed. Your family, friends and work colleagues could learn of your secret life. There could be consequences."

"You make good points. I need to think some more."

"You know you can talk to me anytime, about anything."

"I know. I think its playtime."

We ascended the stairs and prepared in the pink room.

"Shoes off!" commanded Stephanie.

I untied the silky ribbons and removed the cute little satin shoes. I knew what was next and was super excited.

The pink leather heeled ballet boots were set before me. Stephanie slipped my feet into place, pulled the laces slowly tighter and tighter before being tied off in large bows. Straps were secured around my ankles and I heard the click as she locked them in place.

A pink leather corset was wrapped around my chest and over my small breasts. The hooks and eyes connected up the front and the laces slowly pulled tight: my breasts were pushed up and my waist constricted. Stephanie attached a device to my left palm.

"SOS, just in case," she reminded me.

My arms were guided behind me into the enclosure of the arm binder forcing my chest forward. Straps crossed my chest to hold it in place, the laces pulled close and then double secured with straps around my wrists and elbows.

Stephanie pulled out the box from beneath the bed. It was six foot long, two feet wide, maybe eighteen inches deep and shaped somewhat like a coffin. The top were open to reveal a padded inner area in the shape of a person. I was shuffled into place. The padding had been adjusted to allow for my arms to rest in a valley without my full body wait crushing them. I was in a sitting position.

The hood slid over my head. I felt it being pulled into place lining up the mouth, nose holes and eye holes. Once satisfied with the alignment the laces were slowly tightened forming to my head and face. She pulled the laces and tied them off. The strap around the neck was secured, followed by the blindfold. I was sightless. Both straps were padlocked with loud clicks.

"You okay in there?"

"All good."

"Test the sos."

I pressed my button.

"Okay we are good to play.

"I am going to insert the gag,"

The phallic gag was locked into my mouth. I was lowered into my prison. A set of red plastic separators were slid into place. They sounded so loud as they thumped home. The lid was lowered and secured. I remember it from last time it had a clear plastic window to display the contents: me! It had been illustrated to resemble a giant dolls box window.

My butt plug gently massaged, the nipple pads fired delicate charges stimulating my sensitive regions. I climaxed several times. The sensations slowed and then stopped. The lid was removed and I was raised to a sitting position. The gag was removed first.

"Did you have a good time?"

"Yes, but I missed the voices," I replied.

"I forgot your ear plugs?" asked Stephanie.

I nodded.

"I think we need a checklist for each scenario," I suggested.

"Good idea!"

The hood and binder were removed and I wiggled out of the box. The ballet boots were unlocked and my feet released.

"I also thought about the chastity device might be too much for some so a satin modesty pouch might be more to their liking. I also saw an electric device that stimulates the penis and testicles."

"Would you like to be paid consultant?"

"What?" I asked removing the last of the ballet outfit.

"What if someone was to set up a company to provide this service, do you think people would pay?"

"Yes, you may recall when we first spoke I thought this was a chargeable service. Some people would pay just for the images, some prefer movies, and a small group would like to participate in an experience. You could write a blog of activities and publish positive reviews from visitors."

"I need to think some more," Stephanie replied using the same expression I had used earlier.

"I will be back, I need a shower."

"Yes, you do," she said smacking my bare bottom

"Ow," I called out.

"Oh, stop already," she called as I ran for the bathroom.

I returned from my shower to find my clothes relocated from the reception room on the bed. I dressed and then returned to the kitchen.

"Thank you for bringing my clothes."

"I think you can skip the reception room in future visits," suggested Stephanie.

"Okay, thank you."

I bid Stephanie goodnight and returned home in readiness for another working week. I had still not heard from Aurora. I paused at her door, but didn't knock. I didn't want her to think I was forcing her to make any decisions. I did send another text

>Aurora, me again, just letting you know I am thinking about you. I hope you are okay. C x.

Monday afternoon my phone pinged. Finally a message from Aurora and I opened it immediately.

>I think we need to talk. Call by when you come home.

>I will see you soon.

I ended my shift in the office and headed for home. I arrived at our apartment block and knocked at Aurora's door. She opened after a minute or so. Her eyes were red and she had been crying.

"You want to come in?" she asked without any enthusiasm.

"Yes, I would like that," I replied gently.

I closed the door and followed her through to the lounge area. She fell into a chair and hugged a cushion.

"How are you?" I asked.

"Fine."

I knelt in front of her and took her hands. They were shaking.

"I missed you. Do you want to talk about the other day?" I asked.

"You must think I am some deviant?"

"No, I don't think that at all!" I replied softly with a smile.

I would have to be careful, I didn't want her to think I was laughing at her, but I didn't want a serious expression to appear judgemental.

"I feel so ashamed."

"You have nothing to be ashamed for. What you do in the privacy of your own home is nothing to do with anyone else including me."

"It was a bit weird though?"

"I must have frightened you just standing here. I am so sorry. I was worried someone had broken in. I wouldn't forgive myself if something had happened to you."

"I frightened you and I frightened me!" She wiped her eyes and smiled for the first time.

"I have to admit you really surprised me, I thought you might be a burglar, but a very sexy burglar. You looked really good. Please don't cry."

"I love the feel of tight rubber," Aurora admitted.

"I have worn latex before, I agree it is unique," I shared.

"You have worn latex?"

"I guess I am a deviant too," I admitted.

She laughed, but tears still trailed down her cheeks.

"You still want to be friends?" I asked wiping her eyes with my handkerchief.

"Do you?"

"Absolutely."

"Because you want to see me dressed in rubber?"

"No, if you want to do this solo, that's fine by me. If you want me to be involved that is okay too. No pressure, no judgement and no obligations."

"I have another confession," she volunteered.

"You don't have to tell me anything. I like you for being you. As long as you are not on the run from the FBI, a drug dealer or an assassin for hire, it's all good."

"I am none of those. I am not a criminal. I pay my taxes. I try to be a good person."

"You are a good person," I assured her squeezing her hands.

"Please get up, I will make a cup of tea and we can talk."

She made tea.

"Nice cups," I said.

She smirked at my attempted humour.

"You remember we talked about partners?"

"Yes, I remember, it was after my break up with Elena."

"My last partner was big into the whole latex scene. We visited a few clubs and visited a dungeon. I like to submit to a dominant, I like to be tight all over. I am not much into pain, but wearing a mask was exciting. You know hiding and no one knowing who you are?"

12