Chloe 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I know what you mean."

"My partner before that was a woman," she also admitted.

"You don't need to give me your life history. I know I said I would like to get to know you, but you don't have to share everything today," I replied as gently as I could.

"You are not shocked that I like girls?"

"I am not here to pass judgment on you! You are a smart, beautiful, successful and incredible person."

"Would you want to see me in my clothes?"

"If and when you are ready to involve me, I will be here! If you want some me time, I am cool with that as well. This isn't about what I want."

"Can I show you something?"

"If you want to, this is all your decision, what I want is not important."

She made a decision and left the kitchen. I had no idea what she wanted to share with me. She returned a few minutes later with a magazine. It was a high end glossy publication with images of latex, corsets, hoods, ballet heeled boots and many other paraphernalia items relating to latex and bondage.

"What do you think?" she asked turning to a particular page.

A girl, I guessed by the body shape, but not necessarily, was encased in a tight shiny latex suit, a tight waist corset, heeled ballet boots, an arm binder and a padded hood. It resembled how I had looked last week, except I had been wearing pink. I was aroused.

"I would like to try this, but can't do things by myself and it's a little dangerous to do it alone. Would you help me?"

Now I was surprised and clearly the surprise was apparent on my face.

"Forget it," she decided closing the magazine.

"You would trust me to restrain you?" I asked.

"Yes," she responded instantly.

"I would be happy to help you. Let me know when you have the necessary items."

"I already have them all, but no-one to help me. This is not something I can trust many people with. I have a friend who helps me sometimes, but she is not in the country at the moment."

"Then I will help you."

"Saturday?"

"Saturday," I confirmed.

"I feel very excited now."

"Me too, do you have plans for Wednesday?"

"No, you want to see me in the suit on Wednesday?"

"I was thinking of that lovely dress you wore to my apartment and having dinner in a restaurant, if you are available?"

"I would like to have dinner with you."

"When you have a moment, and before Saturday I would like you to write down on a piece of paper your whole fantasy."

We talked some more before I went home.

12