Chloe 12

Story Info
The second part of the photoshoot.
5.1k words
4.7
6.1k
10

Part 12 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Firstly hugs and kisses to everyone that has sent the kind comments. It makes me very happy that you love the stories.)

Surprise

I had an instant flashback to my first evening with Stephanie. I relived the memories as I dressed.

I removed my plug, nipple pads and chastity device before beginning to dress.

Small skin coloured tight lycra panties to hold me in place, lacy knickers to go over the top, a black satin basque corset with suspender clips and a pair of sheer seamed stockings. There were the larger breast forms. I drew the panties over my legs and completed my tucking. I had become accustomed to the process and have come to love the feeling of being tucked. I can't explain it, I think it's something you have to experience to appreciate. The panties held me in place and I slipped the lacy pair over the top. The basque was soft, but I could see the boning that helped with the shaping. I wrapped it around my chest and began the task of tightening it against my body. The act of tying off at the back was still challenging. I took a deep breath pulling in my stomach and tied a bow. I breathed out and it remained. I tucked the laces. I inserted the breast forms into the cups and was exhilarated watching my breasts rise and fall with my breathing.

I sat and selected the black stockings. Just holding them I was excited- they were soft, sheer and silky. With care I drew them up my legs enjoying every second of the caress. I checked in the mirror and adjusted the seams so they were straight before clipping them in place.

Next was the black evening dress with a long flowing ankle length A-line satin skirt. The tight bodice was v necked and slightly lower at the back. The short satin sleeves covered the top of my arms while sheer transparency with flowery lace trailed to just above my wrists. The bodice covered my underwear, but left a lot of me exposed. I slid my legs inside feeling the satin lining whisper against my stockings. I wiggled it over my hips. I threaded the string through the zip as I had learned from last time. I gently eased the zip and could hear it buzzing slowly closing the bodice around me. I looked in the mirror, my dress was closed. I located the pair of shoes I had brought with me and slipped them on. The black patent, high heeled court shoes were secured with ankle straps. I loved these heels. I positioned my favourite brunette wig in place feeling it tickle my neck and back. I returned to my case. I added a quick spritz with the perfume to my neck and wrists. I carefully attached my two pairs of hoop ear rings, a bracelet to each wrist and the matching necklace. I slipped the ring on my right middle finger. I wrapped the satin pashmina around my shoulders. Chloe was complete.

It was time to make an entrance. I descended the stairs and found myself alone.

"Hello," I called.

I heard footsteps and Natalia joined me. She was wearing a similar dress, but in a midnight blue.

"Well, don't you look amazing," she exclaimed.

"Well, you look terrific too," I replied.

The doorbell chimed.

"Can you get that it's the dinner delivery," called Stephanie from upstairs.

I wasn't thinking! If I had been thinking I would have been frozen to the spot. Instead I walked confidently along the hall and looked through the peephole. There was a young man carrying an insulated padded package and a motorbike with a box on the back in the drive. I unlocked the door.

"Hello," I greeted with a smile.

"Good evening Miss, delivery for Stephanie," he stated handing me the food parcel.

"Thank you," I replied accepting the delivery.

"Natalia, do you have the money to pay the gentleman?" I called.

"Gentleman? Oh, me, right. It's all paid for miss. By the way you look lovely. I hope you enjoy your meal and have a great evening," he said before heading back to his bike.

I watched him ride away. I was in shock.

"Everything okay, Chloe?" asked Natalia.

My heart was racing. Natalia guided me to the dining room. We set the food parcel on the table and I sat.

"You look like you have seen a ghost, are you okay?" coaxed a concerned Natalia.

Stephanie entered the room. She was also wearing a similar dress but in a dark red, a colour I think they call wine. She looked as beautiful and elegant as always. My brain was able to process my surroundings, I recalled my observations, but I had temporarily lost my ability to speak.

"Chloe, what's wrong? What happened?" persuaded Stephanie.

"She answered the door and collected the food from the delivery boy," recounted Natalia on my behalf.

"You let her answer the door?" challenged Stephanie.

"She just did it. Did I do something wrong?" asked a confused Natalia.

I finally regained control of my faculties.

"Stephanie, please stop! It's fine! It's not Natalia's fault. It's my fault."

"What happened?" Stephanie asked gently.

"I answered the door as you asked. I wasn't thinking. I spoke with the young man, he gave me the food. He called me miss and hoped I enjoyed my meal. He said I looked lovely," I was babbling.

I looked at my companions' faces- the common expression was of concern.

"I am okay, honest. I was surprised that's all. Let's eat or the food will go cold."

Stephanie called me pretty, lovely and beautiful all the time and took her at her word. Natalia had called me cute and pretty several times during the photoshoot. This was the first time that I had interacted with a stranger while dressed as a woman.

"I guess in the dark I can pass for being a girl!" I giggled.

"Darling I would take you anywhere and anytime!" counselled Stephanie.

"I agree!" acknowledged Natalia squeezing my hand.

"I think I would like some wine now. Ladies we need to celebrate," I announced.

Stephanie visited the kitchen and returned with a bottle of Prosecco. She popped the cork before I could object.

"Sorry all out of Champagne," Stephanie announced.

"It's still lovely bubbles," declared Natalia.

"To my beautiful friends," I toasted.

Stephanie had called out for Chinese food. We unpacked the plastic boxes. We shared spring rolls, chicken balls, prawn toast, special fried rice, spicy noodles, slices of delicate pork, and crisp chili beef. It was a feast.

We ate and talked, passed the containers around and sipped the bubbles. Natalia only had a taste as she was driving home. It was a lovely end to a crazy day.

"You even eat more delicately than me," complained Natalia with a laugh.

"You are very kind. You have been open minded and courteous. Thank you for being a friend," I replied.

"Thank you for trusting me. I need to change and head for home. I am leaving my cameras and equipment here until tomorrow. I will be here early in the morning. The French maid is on the schedule first."

We all stood. Natalia hugged me and then responding to an unknown impulse kissed me. She quickly ascended the stairs to change for her drive home.

"Well, that was unexpected," revealed Stephanie.

"It surprised me, but then lots of things have surprised me today."

We tidied away the dinner things while Natalia changed.

"I am really sorry about the door thing," apologised Stephanie again.

"Stop it, it wasn't your fault."

"Once Natalia has gone, you want to share my bed?"

"Yes, I would like that."

Natalia was flustered when she returned.

"I am not used to being a princess. Thank you for dinner Stephanie, and thank you Chloe for an enlightening day. See you tomorrow."

"Good night Natalia. Drive safely," I replied hugging her again.

"Text me when you are home," instructed Stephanie.

The door was closed and locked. We switched off the lights and ascended the stairs. I stopped off at the pink room and undressed. I wore a small padded strapless bra, my French knickers, nightdress and robe. I entered Stephanie's room. She was already in bed. I removed my robe and slid in beside her.

"Natalia is home safe. I think she will have some interesting dreams," recounted Stephanie.

"Someone else has fallen down a rabbit hole."

I kissed her and then rolled over. Stephanie spooned me- it was her favourite sleeping position. Her arm snaked around me stroking my tummy and moving to my left breast.

"That's new!" she remarked feeling the padding.

"Surprise," I whispered.

We both surrendered to sleep, but all too soon morning arrived. I woke first. I sneaked out and showered.

I prepared myself with the condom and chastity device, butt plug, and nipple pads. I slipped into black satin panties with white lace trim and bows, and then the black corset basque and the large breast forms from last night. I pulled the laces tight and tied them off. The seamed stockings glided up my legs and clipped in place. A black satin petticoat that just covered my bum was followed by a white net tutu style petticoat that stuck out from my waist like the ballet skirt. I unzipped the garment bag to reveal a black satin with white lace French maid's dress. I stepped into the beautiful attire and draw the bodice around my body. I zipped into place. I locked my neck rings and the waist rings, the latter being much harder to achieve solo. I located the black patent four inch Mary Jane heels. I had been practising, and I believed I could walk for longer. Leather straps were wrapped around my ankles and beneath the shoes and locked in place. A wide collar made from black patent leather with white lace adornments locked at my neck. Matching wrist cuffs completed my restraint.

I applied my make-up and added my favourite brunette wig. A white lace headband completed the image.

I descended the stairs and prepared breakfast. I made coffee, warmed the croissants, prepared the plates and cups. I also washed up the cutlery and plates from the previous night.

I then returned to Stephanie's room.

"Mistress, it is morning," I whispered.

Stephanie opened her eyes and blinked.

"Well there's a lovely surprise," she greeted.

"Breakfast is prepared."

"You are too good to me. What time is it?"

"You have been amazing to me. It's eight forty five. "

"Natalia will be here in fifteen minutes. I need to shower and dress."

"I will watch out for her and let her in."

"You are going to answer the door dressed like that?" she queried with a smile.

"Natalia has seen me almost naked!"

"How will you know its Natalia?"

"I will watch out of the window for her van. When the door bell rings I will check through the peephole."

"Okay, go. You had better eat some breakfast too."

I descended the stairs once more. The shoes were becoming easier to walk in. I delighted in the tapping of my heels in the hall and kitchen.

I ate a croissant and drank a cup of tea. The door chimed. I looked out of the window and recognised Natalia's van. I walked to the door and checked the peephole. It was Natalia. I opened the door.

"Good morning ma'am, how may I help you?" I greeted.

Natalia stared at me.

"Wow!" she exclaimed.

"Would you like to come in?" I invited.

She stepped inside and I closed the door. I shivered it was a cold morning out.

"Good morning Chloe," she greeted with a grin.

"Good morning ma'am, would you like to take breakfast in the dining room?"

"I have to admit I am so turned on right now!"

"You find my attire pleasing?" I asked.

"You are a tease and a naughty girl," she quipped.

"Mistress will join us shortly."

We sat in the dining room and ate breakfast.

"Morning Natalia, sorry I overslept, my naughty maid didn't wake me," announced Stephanie.

"My sincere apologies, Mistress," I accepted.

Stephanie poured herself coffee and nibbled on a pastry.

"I need my cameras. I will be right back."

"How are the shoes? I wasn't expecting you to choose them. I thought you would have worn your normal heels?"

"I need the practise and they are not so uncomfortable so far."

Natalia returned with her cameras and we began. I began my choreographed chores: pouring tea for Mistress, clearing the dining table, then relocating to the kitchen washing the breakfast things in the sink. I received a spanking with a wooden spoon over a kitchen chair. The red glow on my thighs was not a special effect. I was given a feather duster and finally on hands and knees I simulated scrubbing the kitchen floor.

"That will be sufficient. Let's sit for a moment," decided Mistress.

Unseen she had activated the black box, my devices pleasured me and I closed my eyes surrendering to the happy ordeal. I climaxed and opened my eyes. Natalia had abandoned her camera and was breathing hard. Mistress was flushed and shuddered several times. Were we all connected to the box?

Natalia let out a deep involuntary sigh of satisfaction.

"I think I know why you don't want this to stop," shared Natalia.

"We need to move on to the next scenario. Let's get back upstairs," ordered Stephanie.

We were back in the pink room. Stephanie located the bunch of keys and removed all the locks.

"We will need these again in a minute. Strip except for the breasts and put on the latex panties and bra. Natalia I need some assistance please."

The two ladies left the room leaving me alone. I shed the maid's uniform and dressed in the rubber underwear. The two ladies returned carrying a large six feet by two feet board wrapped in a plastic sheet. I had no idea what it was.

Stephanie collected the black latex cat-suit and guided my feet into position, carefully the suit was drawn up my legs, compressing and smoothing as it went. It was persuaded up my body flattening my stomach as it progressed higher. I slid my arms into place one at a time feeling the tightness across my chest and breasts. I felt amazing. The top had a wide collar which came over my Adam's apple and tight to my chin. I stood and watched in awe as my body was further compressed as the zip at the back was slowly closed until it reached my neck. My brunette wig was put back in place.

"You remember this?" asked Mistress offering the corset.

"Oh yes, Mistress. I love it."

She wrapped the black leather corset around me and secured it with the studs at the front. I felt the laces being tightened further restricting my waist. Breathing was a little difficult forcing me to take shallow breaths. I watched my breasts rise and fall.

Black ankle ballet heeled boots were secured to my feet with tight laces, straps and padlocks. I love being locked in. They were just like the pink ones I had worn before, just black, patent and shiny.

Stephanie pulled out the box from beneath the bed. It was six foot long, two feet wide, maybe eighteen inches deep and shaped somewhat like a coffin. A series of hinged doors on the top were opened to reveal a padded inner area in the shape of a person with wooden separators at the neck, chest, waist, knees and ankles. The series of hinged doors were unclipped and removed.

"We are going to call this bondage babe in a box," declared Natalia.

I was super aroused by this.

Stephanie attached a device to my left palm.

"SOS, just in case," she whispered.

I was further immobilised with the arm binder. My arms were guided into the leather enclosure behind me forcing my chest forward. Straps crossed my chest to hold it in place, the laces pulled close and then double secured with straps around my wrists and elbows.

"Test your button," instructed Stephanie.

I complied and she nodded that it was functioning.

I was assisted on my knees towards the box. A large red ball gag was guided between my painted lips.

"Lovely," said Stephanie.

"Perfect, and just one more," circled Natalia.

I was shuffled into place. The padding had been adjusted to allow for my arms to rest in a valley without my full body weight crushing them. A different set of separators were slid into place. The original set had been wooden: these were some form of red plastic. It was shiny and a contrast to my black rubber outfit. The board was unwrapped to reveal a new lid with a clear plastic window to display the contents: me! It had been illustrated to resemble a giant dolls box window. The writing on the top section was titled 'Boxed Bondage Babe'. I watched as it was lowered and fastened in place. Natalia took more photographs.

"Ready for playtime?" asked Stephanie revealing the black box.

Could I take more? The feeling of complete surrender was intoxicating.

My butt plug gently massaged, the nipple pads fired delicate charges stimulating my sensitive regions. The stimulations increased in intensity. I climaxed and for only the third time the waves continued giving me an almost never ending orgasm.

I was happy to surrender to this bliss, but after twenty minutes the lid was raised. I permitted the ladies to assist me. The gag was removed first.

"All okay?" asked Mistress.

"I was until the box stopped," I complained.

"Don't pout, or I will spank you," she chastised me.

"I think that is a great idea," suggested Natalia.

The arm binder was released and I removed the SOS device. I was helped into a standing position and then folded over the bed leaving my bottom vulnerable to punishments. My weight was distributed between my arms and feet making standing slightly easier but still very uncomfortable. Mistress swatted me a couple of times, Natalia secured the pictures and then I collapsed on the bed.

"Sorry, I can't stand up any longer."

"I have what we needed," advised Natalia.

"Let's take a break and change," suggested Stephanie

I was slowly extracted from the restraining boots and corset. The rubber suit peeled from my body.

"Take a shower, while we tidy and prepare your next outfit."

While in the bathroom I removed the plug and chastity device.

When I returned Natalia had excused herself. I appreciated her granting me the privacy while I changed into my underwear.

"Secretary time and then lunch," explained Stephanie revealing the next ensemble.

Nude lycra bikini styled panties, white satin panties, matching bra, the larger breast forms, petticoat, nude coloured tights, short puff sleeved pink blouse, black pencil skirt, my black patent three inch heeled court shoes with ankle straps. The brunette wig perfected the look.

"I think this is my favourite," disclosed Stephanie.

"I like them all, but this is similar to how I dress at home, just without makeup."

We descended and met with Natalia.

"I still can't believe it's you," she greeted me with a hug.

"You didn't want a hug when you first arrived?"

"You don't hug the servants," she replied with a wicked laugh.

"Harsh, my lady" I replied with a smile.

We all worked on preparing lunch and then sat and enjoyed the meal and each other's company.

"Photo time!"

I walked around the house, pictures from the front, the back, standing with my legs crossed, looking over my shoulder, I carried folders, and performed the stereo typical tasks of a personal assistant.

"How about a walk in the garden?" suggested Stephanie handing me a suit jacket.

We went outside, it was still cool, but the sun was shining.

"Just go for a walk and do whatever comes naturally to you. Pretend we're not here," directed Natalie.

I walked in the garden. I examined flowers, touched the leaves of the plants and enjoyed the simple walk. I loved the sound of my heels on the stone paving stones. The breeze caressed my hosed legs.

I truly forgot I was being observed and my images taken.

"Chloe, tea time," called Stephanie.

I turned towards the sound and waved. I walked back to where the two ladies were standing. They were both smiling.

"Take a look at these," Natalia said handing me her camera.

I reviewed the last few shots, me walking, me waving, me standing looking at something in a tree.

"You take great pictures," I complimented.

"It's easy when you have a lovely model!"

12