Chloe 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blushed. We took afternoon tea in the kitchen.

"One final costume change," prompted Stephanie.

"I thought the secretary was the last one?" I asked confused by the change to plans.

"Let's go and see, it's grand finale time," Stephanie said holding out her hand as an invitation.

I was anxious, but also very excited, what other costume could it be. I know we had discussed air stewardess, but that was just a skirt and jacket. Nurse, perhaps, but I discounted it. What could be a grand finale? For me the ball gown had been an exultation of ecstasy. What could possibly top that?

We arrived outside the pink room.

"Chloe, I would like you to wear a blindfold and let me dress you. We won't take pictures until you are fully dressed. Do you trust me?"

"Of course I trust you: completely and without reservation."

My wig was removed and a padded eye mask placed over my face.

"Can you see anything?"

"Not a thing, honest," I replied.

I was led by my hand into the pink room

"You can sit down."

My heels were removed, I wiggled my stockinged toes into the carpet.

"And now stand for me."

The jacket, blouse and skirt were removed. My petticoat and bra were replaced by a corset, I think. It felt similar to the basque corset I had worn with the ball gown, but instead of laces it was secured along my spine with either hook and eye fasteners or small buttons. The breast forms were reinserted into the cups adding the familiar weight to my chest. The tights were replaced with soft, silky stockings. I felt the suspender clips secure them. One of the elasticated suspenders pinged against my thigh.

"Ow," I exclaimed playfully.

"Oh, stop being a little girl," said Mistress tapping my thigh with her hand.

A different petticoat was lowered over my head, my arms guided into straps. It felt soft on my arms so I was guessing more satin. I touched my tummy and confirmed my suspicion. The hem brushed my ankles.

"No cheating!" scolded Stephanie.

I grinned, this was infuriating, but I was loving it.

I heard rustling like the dance dress I had worn weeks before.

"You need to step into the next petticoat."

Another petticoat? What was this?

Someone held my left hand, while the other guided my feet. It was impossible to differentiate between Stephanie and Natalia in my blind state. I stepped into a carpeted void. There was a lot more rustling and the petticoat was lifted to my waist. Some form of lacing at the small of my back was pulled tight and held it in place.

"Shoes next, I think," decided Stephanie.

Heels were slipped onto my feet and strap secured. Mary Jane shoes? I estimated they had three inch stiletto heels. Something was spritzed in my direction: I detected a subtle perfume.

More rustling like dry leaves was the only sound.

Something else was lowered over my head, my arms guided into soft silky sleeves. It felt lovely on my arms so I was guessing even more satin. Small loops were guided onto the middle finger of each hand. The weight of this layer rested on my shoulders. This must be a dress. The bodice was slowly laced up squeezing my already confined waist. It followed the contours of my breasts.

"It looks good," declared Natalia.

I was turned to face a particular direction.

"You are facing the mirror so you can see the results. I am going to remove your blindfold, but I want you to close your eyes. I will then arrange your hair and then when I say we can have the big reveal."

"Yes, Mistress."

Stephanie and Natalia shared whisperings, which I couldn't make out. The desire to explore with my hands was almost irresistible. I bit my lip feeling it tremble with the anticipation.

"Close your eyes and keep them shut! Are they closed?"

"Yes, Mistress."

The blindfold was removed and a wig was pulled into place. Loose curls tickled my ears and neck. My slip on hoop earrings were added to my ears.

"Natalia, you all set?"

"All ready here."

"Chloe, open your eyes."

Natalia's camera went wild some sort of multi shot per second mode. I opened my eyes and looked to the mirror in front of me. I was wearing a wedding dress. I turned my head a little to the side. I ran my hands down the skirts of the dress. I couldn't help, but beam with happiness. I twisted my hips feeling the full skirts move. I realised the second petticoat had structures that forced the skirts into a coned flower shape. I had neither butt plug or nipple stimulators, but felt something explode deep inside.

"Do you think she is happy?" asked Natalia who continued to take images.

"She isn't saying much, but her face says happy to me," replied Stephanie.

I closed my eyes and surrendered to a pleasure overload, my skin was super sensitive and was enthralled with the sensations of the clothing, the rustle of netting and satin was deafening, the scent of perfume assaulted my nose and my eyes were unable to comprehend what I saw.

"I forgot the veil! Hold still."

I surrendered to Stephanie's directions, I watched as a sheer white veil was attached to my long golden hair piece.

"Could you kneel down?" asked Natalia.

With help from Stephanie knelt and the dress rearranged.

"Thank you, fairy godmother," I said finally.

"How does it feel?"

"I have no words," I admitted.

"You look fabulous. Did you like our surprise?"

"I love it, thank you for this, thank you for everything. This is a grande finale."

"I had a chat with someone on Thursday and their fantasy was the wedding dress. It's not something we can do for everyone. Some clothes I have in multiple sizes, but I wanted this to be special for you."

"This is very special. Could I ask a favour?"

"Ask away."

"May I have a set of photographs?"

"Of course!"

"You want some bride time?"

"Are you going to tie me up?"

"Natalia, do you need more pictures?"

"No, thank you, Chloe- I have everything we need."

"Stephanie, could we have some time alone? And for you to undress me?"

"I think we can do that. Natalia, do you want to make some tea and start reviewing the catalogue of images?"

"I would be happy to. See you in a while."

Stephanie removed the veil, unlaced the back of the dress and between us lifted it over my head. Now I could see I noticed the crinoline had hoops to spread the skirt. It was unlaced and dropped to the floor. The first layer of sensual satin petticoats joined it. I stepped out from the puddle of net and satin. I wore only my white lingerie: basque corset, panties, stockings and white Mary Jane high heeled shoes.

"Mistress, please spank me," I requested kissing her gently on her perfect lips.

"Really?" she asked.

"Please," I begged.

Stephanie sat on the chair and indicated for me to lay across her knee. I assumed the position. She smacked me dozen times on each bum cheek. I heard my Mistress groan indicating her climax.

"You are a very bad girl," she whispered.

I was unsure if she was addressing me or herself, but I orgasmed deep inside. I felt a little dampness in my knickers. How many times could I climax in two days?

"Thank you, Mistress."

I visited the small bathroom to attend to matters. When I returned Stephanie was gone. I found the blouse, skirt and black heels from the secretary scene and redressed leaving the beautiful bridal lingerie in place. I selected the shoulder length brunette hair piece that I felt was Chloe. I descended and tapped my way to the kitchen.

Stephanie and Natalia were sipping tea. I poured myself a cup from the pot. I realised I was thirsty, a little hungry and a happy exhaustion was close. Natalia had transferred the images from her cameras into her laptop. They had already deleted some images which they felt were wrong or revealed too much of my face from the early scenarios from yesterday. Yesterday? It seemed much more time had passed. In some ways it had. I had progressed from baby, to little girl, to school girl, to young lady to bride.

I sighed happily causing my companions to look up.

"Is everything ok?"

"Yes, everything is good! This was the best weekend ever. I am tired, so I am going to change and head for home," I decided.

"Do you want to see the pictures?"

"Would you add them to a thumb drive and I will collect it next week."

"I can do that," confirmed Natalia.

"Don't you want to review them?" asked Stephanie.

"I trust you both to select the best images."

I kissed my companions and returned to the pink room. I stripped, showered, selected clean underwear from my case, and then dressed in the clothes I had arrived in. I repacked my case. Folded the other clothes on the bed and placed the underwear in a wash hamper. I collected my small overnight case. I stood at the door and surveyed the room. The pink baby dress was hanging from one of the wardrobe doors, on each of the other doors a dress: Alice, the ball gown and the wedding dress. I committed the images to my memory. It was time to go home.

Stephanie heard my descent and met me with a smile.

"Will I see you next week?" she asked.

"Yes, until next week. Give my regards to Natalia. Thank you and good night."

We hugged one last time and I slipped into the night.

12