All Comments on 'Chloe and Allen Ch. 03'

by NeBaPrivate

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
yangus99yangus99about 4 years ago
Love the series

Suspense is killing me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Perfect pace, excellent subtly, very tantalizing. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
That's good stuff!

Hey NeBaPrivate and everyone!

That's an excellent story so far, I like the crossed perspectives and the slow, but real, progression of the relationship towards more lewdness! They actually help us connect to Chloe and Allen as people and add depth to the story.

Keep up the good work, dude, you're nailing it! And maybe in a few chapters, Daddy will be nailing it too... Given the current trajectory, I'd say next installment should be manual labor, followed by an oral exam and either ending with the main course or going a bit beyond...

Best Wishes,

Visiting and almost anonymous Professor Anon!

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 4 years ago
She's got it!

It felt as if I was in the room with them you expressed the depth of their feelings wonderfully, looking forward to the next chapter .

darrellprestondarrellprestonalmost 2 years ago

Wow! A great love story. I experienced a similar thing with my daughter.

Such love onlycomes once in a lifetime. dp

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 2 years ago

"Chloe and Allen Ch. 03:" - Eighteen Year Old Virgin Daughter, Chloe and Early Forty's Year Old Married Father, Allen.

The gyrations, stylizations and presentations of clothing, worn by persons at rest and/or sitting while receiving attention from another person at rest and/or sitting, is/was too much, too detailed to fully comprehend. I'm a very detailed person--one that misses very little--but while attempting to read and comprehend minute' details of my favorite genre--incest--got blurry eyed. In the end, the details might matter, at least to the overall context of the story.

The writer/author, 'NeBaPrivate," is a very gifted, talented literary artist. It is refreshing to read a story by someone that takes their work seriously, and is good at the presentation of their efforts.

Daughter Chloe and her Father Allen are aware of their needs and desires, but have fears beyond being discovered; it's as if they know they will suffer some, if any, emotional and/or social scarring, but they're not willing to "take the small leap" for the taste of the fruit! The writer/author knows how to keep the reader on the edge of their seat!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

so v grateful 2 find 4 pgs i diddent expect the huge leap forwards (im going to leave that error there didnt enev khow honestly in my minds eye i honestly thought my spelling n finger strokes were correct) with their physical expression huge impact such a gravitating tale Im still stunned n shaking

the included comment u seemingly made to those receiving ur submission(to not change type face n spacing) reflects the comment made on ch3 those intentional effects help paint picture

i dont know how this story is rated wish i could find a 6 star no better than stars so grateful 4 all ur effort n diligence

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNeBaPrivate@NeBaPrivate
23-Aug-17: I just submitted Ch 10 to be published. I can't apoligize enough for the ridiculously long wait. I never intended to do that to all the readers of this story. I won't make excuses. Life just got in the way. (I'm nervous people will be mad and show it in ratings no m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES