Chloe and Allen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe was really enjoying caressing her Daddy while pretending to watch their show. She was deeply focused on the feel of every inch of him. She tickled behind his right ear. She loved caressing his strong jaw with the evening's growth of light whiskers there. She boldly massaged his left ear. She didn't know how much her Mommy was noticing of what she was doing, but her Mommy definitely couldn't see her hand on the other side of her Daddy's head! She traced down his arm and then got excited when she was able to caress all the way down his bare leg, adding all her fingers there. She tried to keep it seeming idle and slow, but she was soaking in every second of every touch and enjoying where she was able to put her fingers without any resistance from him nor notice from her Mommy.

Chloe lifted her hand from her Daddy's knee and gently took his right hand in hers. She lifted it up in an invitation for him to put it around her. He complied, his strong arm reaching over her and down her back. He rested his big, Daddy hand above her waist and gave her a slight squeeze and a hug. She snuggled in closer. This was probably her favorite place to be in the whole world!

Chloe placed her hand back down but on her Daddy's right knee, not his left. She rested there for a while as they watched their show. Then she lightly scratched up the top of his leg a few times with all her fingers, up to his shorts leg and back down to his knee. Still looking at the TV and trying to seem casual, she moved her hand toward the inside of his leg and caressed up his thigh. She pivoted her fingers as she changed direction, going up and down his thigh, so that she was practically reaching up his shorts leg at the top before reversing direction to travel back to his knee. She had to spare a peek down at what she was doing and watched as her fingers traced along her Daddy's warm, strong thigh and up under his shorts. His beautiful penis was still visible there, and now her fingers were mere fractions of an inch from it! Did she dare touch it?

Chloe knew it was a whole new level of play if she actually touched her Daddy's penis. It was so tempting, though! His forbidden flesh was right there and available to her. Maybe if she just touched it briefly and lightly to see what it felt like. How would her Daddy react? It wasn't like she planned to grab hold and jerk him off or anything. Just a light touch...

Allen was having a hard time not getting more excited as Chloe continued to caress him. She was now tracing the inside of his right thigh, and his cock was right there! God, if only she knew how close she was to actually touching him! Maybe she really couldn't see him from her angle. He wasn't sure what to do, so he just didn't move.

Then it happened.

Chloe's fingers traveled up his thigh once again. As they turned to travel back down toward his knee, she must have bent her slender fingers more than before. He felt a thrill as the back of each of his precious baby girl's fingers traveled all along his length and then rubbed the side of his cock head. He nearly gasped out loud! He tried not to react too overtly, but he must have stiffened slightly, and he hugged his daughter closer with his right hand. His hand slid up her side a bit over her t-shirt as he did, and he found his fingers resting under her right breast. That was completely unintentional! But he spared a moment to enjoy the soft feel of the curve of her breast cupped against his forefinger and middle finger before he moved his hand back down her side and stopped copping a feel of his baby girl.

"I touched him!" Chloe exclaimed to herself with elation. "I touched my Daddy's naked penis!!" She might never wash the back of her fingers again, ha. It felt amazing, warm, soft, and hard all at the same time! And did her Daddy seriously just touch her breast? Heehee, naughty Daddy! Fair's fair, she thought with an inward chuckle. It felt nice. She really wanted to do that again and maybe even get more bold, but that would probably not be very smart, especially with her Mommy sitting right there! And she already had something else planned for after her Mommy went upstairs, which she thought she and her Daddy would like a lot. At least she hoped so.

The show was about over, which was probably a good thing. Getting felt up by his daughter and returning the favor (accidentally!) was intensely arousing and could possibly get out of hand quickly. Tempting as it was, that was a line he was not ready to cross with his little girl. Assuming Chloe was even aware of what she had just done, she apparently agreed, since she kept her hand on his knee, tracing her fingers in circles there but not venturing back up to touch his cock again.

When the show ended, Kathy yawned and said she was heading upstairs. "Don't stay up too late, sweetheart. School tomorrow!"

"I know, Mommy. Don't worry; I won't," Chloe responded.

As Kathy came behind the couch to kiss him good night, Allen squeezed his legs together. He leaned his head back for his kiss and wished his wife pleasant dreams.

When lines get blurred

"Another show?" he asked Chloe.

"Actually, Daddy, could you help me with something?" she asked looking into his eyes. He got lost in her beautiful green pools again but managed to hear her question and nod in response. "Could you help me see which lip gloss flavors are the best? I bought a bunch and would love your opinion." Chloe smiled up at him. He could never refuse her but had to wonder how he could be of help.

"Sure, champ, anything! Always. But how can I help?"

"Oh, goodie!" Chloe exclaimed without answering, clapping her hands in delight. She jumped up from the couch. "I'll be right back. Don't move!" She emphasized her command by leaning over deeply in front of him and poking him in the chest playfully on each word. Then she bounded upstairs.

Heehee, bonus boobies! "You're welcome, Daddy," Chloe giggled to herself on the way up to her room, feeling frisky. This could become a habit.

Allen had just been treated to another wonderful view of his daughter's spectacular breasts, fully exposed down her shirt in their sexy bra. With each poke, her breasts jiggled and swayed seductively. He was captivated! He couldn't resist freeing his cock and giving it a few welcome strokes as he awaited his little girl's return. Then he tucked himself back just inside the shorts leg as he heard movement on the back stairs.

Allen reflected back to Chloe's greeting at the front door earlier. He already knew what the strawberry lip gloss tasted like! He assumed he would be smelling the others and offering his viewpoint on which he liked better. That would be fun.

Chloe bounced back into the room with a small bag in her hand. She stood looking down at him for a second, seemed to make a decision, and sat down on his lap! She sat side-saddle, with her back to the arm of the couch. He always loved having her there, though he'd have to be careful to keep his already-excited penis in check. Thankfully this wasn't going to be something sensual.

Chloe pulled the strawberry out of the bag. "You already know about this one, Daddy," she giggled. "It's called Sarah's Strawberry." She unscrewed the cap and ran the small bottle under his nose.

"I do remember that one, my dear! It tasted delicious." Allen winked and smiled at his daughter and the memory of her soft, tasty lips on his. She grinned back.

Then she turned on his lap and placed the bag on the coffee table. As she started to get the next flavor ready, she looked back at him over her shoulder and cocked her thumb toward her back with an "a-hem," a raised eyebrow, and a smirk. Allen got the hint and put his hands on his daughter's back to give her a massage. He began to rub her back from bottom to top and down again over her t-shirt. He felt her bra there and remembered the sexy red lace that was under his fingertips. Though it probably didn't take Chloe too long to get ready, he assumed she was taking her time to maximize her massage. He was focused on his ministrations and didn't pay much attention to her preparation.

Chloe turned and announced, "this is Olivia's Orange," and smiled at him.

"Where?" Allen asked, looking for the bottle to smell.

"Here!" Chloe responded, pointing to her shiny lips.

Wait. What??? "Um. There? On your lips?" Allen stammered.

"Of course, silly! How else can you tell me what you think of the flavors?"

"But, is that...I mean...are you..." Allen hesitated, but his mind was screaming with anticipation and excitement. Did she really mean to let him taste the gloss on her lips? Each time?

"Daddy, it's OK." Chloe looked at him kindly and, he thought, with hope in her eyes. "Really, it is. I just think it's the best way to tell the flavors instead of only smelling them. Don't you? And I didn't think you'd want me applying lip gloss on you! So, I'll put it on me, and you can taste it that way. It'll be fine. I promise!" She looked at Allen hesitantly. "Are you OK with it, Daddy?"

"Um. Sure," he nodded. "Yes!" He looked at her with encouragement. "How do you want to..."

"Shhh..." Chloe leaned in with a hand on his chest and touched her lips to his. They were so soft! They felt so right and so perfect there, like they belonged. She lingered there and then moved her mouth left and right a bit like she had earlier with the strawberry, spreading the flavor. Then she pulled back with a look of what might have been wonder in her eyes.

Chloe couldn't get enough of her Daddy's lips! She had barely kissed him, just rubbed her lips lightly against his. But the result was electric to her! She was really happy she had decided to do this with him. She already thought she knew which flavor he'd like best, but she really wanted to try all of them with him. More time with his lips!

"What do you think, Daddy?"

Allen breathed in the flavor of her then licked his lips lightly. "Definitely orange. I like it!" He licked his lips some more. "It's going to be difficult to pick a favorite, I think."

"OK, let's find out. Next!" Chloe handed Allen a tissue to wipe off any remaining orange flavor, gave a head nod to her back (hint! hint!), and pivoted on his lap. Allen dutifully raised his hands to massage Chloe's back again. This time, he reached under her t-shirt, as he had occasionally done in the past when just massaging her lower back.

Allen placed his hands on the soft skin of his baby girl's bare back and then decided to get a little daring. This whole situation was highly charged, and he just couldn't help himself! He rubbed his right hand all the way up her back to her neck and down again. He paused for any reaction. "Mm-hmm," Chloe purred. Approved! He held on to her waist with his right hand and reached all the way up with his left hand, past the back of her bra to her neck. He traced his fingers with some pressure all the way down her smooth back. She was petite enough that one hand could cover much of the width of her. He then placed his left hand on her hip, wrapping his fingers around the side toward her taut stomach, and caressed up the bare skin of her back again with his right hand.

Allen paused at the soft bra back, tracing it with a forefinger, feeling without seeing the sexy red lace he knew was there. As he traced right, he allowed himself to keep going and ran his finger around so he grazed the side of his little girl's soft but firm breast ever so slightly before returning to her back again. Chloe flinched briefly but said nothing. He decided to behave himself and ran his hand up to her neck and back down. She had to be ready with the next flavor by now!

Naughty Daddy! Chloe cooed in silence. He just tried to touch her boobie again. Heehee! She let him. She found that she liked it and was getting a little excited. But she also was diligently getting the next flavor ready.

Chloe turned. "May I present Tropical Tanya!" She leaned into her Daddy's waiting lips and pressed hers to him. As she moved her head to spread the flavor, she couldn't help but actually kiss him tentatively. What would he do? She slid left and kissed him there. She slid right and kissed him lightly again. She was getting excited and knew she had to stop! She pulled away in a bit of a daze.

Her Daddy's face was a precious mix of shock over a grin. "You... That... I... We... Uh... That was nice," he stammered. His reaction was so cute! She loved him for it.

"Thank you, Daddy. Now...the flavor?" She gave him a playful poke in his chest.

Allen was dazzled. Chloe had just kissed him. She had kissed him before, of course, but nothing like this. This time it felt like it was much more intense than ever in the past and had deeper meaning and feeling to it. Did she feel the same way? It wasn't even like it was that deep a kiss, but she definitely did more than just slide her lips to apply the lip gloss. She definitely kissed him. A real kiss. He liked it. A lot.

Time to come out of the daze! Allen shook his head to clear it and breathed in the tropical flavor. He licked it off his lips and tried to be analytical. It was very nice and would be fine to wear, but he preferred the orange and strawberry. He said so. Chloe nodded, noting his vote.

"How many more flavors are there?" he asked.

"One. No...um...two."

As Chloe turned and prepared the next flavor, Allen reached under her t-shirt to get to her back again. Feeling even more daring this time, he brought both hands with strong strokes up her back to her neck. He paused as he realized what he'd just done. Her t-shirt had ridden up on the back of his hands, so it slid up her body with him. Her lower back was exposed (and even that was sexy!), as was the back of her red, lacy bra and clasp. (How easy would it be to unhook the bra? Stop!) He kept his hands at her neck and gave her a neck massage, earning a "coo" for his efforts.

At the same time, Allen focused on what results he could create by moving his arms different ways. He brought them closer to Chloe's back then pushed up and out in a circular motion a couple times, and that brought the material higher on her body. Eventually the t-shirt was bunched right under her breasts in the front.

Allen had a partial view from her right side if he leaned a little to his right, since she was turned slightly that way. As he brought his arms in close once more, the t-shirt billowed enough that he could see up the right side to his baby girl's exposed, bra-covered breast. The red lace curved under her and disappeared from view. Beautiful. Hauntingly sexy. Irresistible. Her perky breast was so close he could almost touch it!

Allen kept his left hand at Chloe's neck, massaging it between his thumb and fingers, while he traced his right hand down her back. Like before, he fingered the back of her bra. He traced his forefinger to the left and then brought it across her back, over the clasp, and around to the right. He paused. Did he dare? He watched as his fingers decided for him, no longer in control. Adding a second finger, Allen caressed around the side of his baby girl, following her sexy bra as it curved around and onto her breast. His middle finger cupped under her breast, while his forefinger separated and caressed up and down the full curve of her.

If he had reached a little farther, Allen likely would have just rubbed his finger over Chloe's nipple, but he wasn't that far over. But he was most definitely caressing part of his daughter's breast! He was no longer in control of himself, he realized, with an inward pang of guilt that did nothing to slow his actions. He stroked her firm but soft, perfect breast two more times in the same fashion with his forefinger, with a little more pressure the final time, before tracing both fingers around to her back and finally bringing both hands down to complete his massage. His cock responded and grew solid between his legs, fortunately horizontally so it wasn't poking up to be discovered.

Chloe pivoted on his lap and turned to face Allen, and she was very flushed. He immediately realized he had made a terrible error. Was she angry?

Well, that was...unexpected, thought Chloe. But oh, it felt so good! There was no mistaking her Daddy had just fondled her breast. Multiple times! She was surprised he would be so bold and wasn't sure how to react. His strong Daddy hands had touched one of her most intimate parts. Electricity had coursed through her breast and straight to her pussy, and she had to catch her breath. She realized the thought of what he'd just done didn't bother her at all. In fact, it excited her more than she expected it would when she dreamed of such a moment. She turned.

"Daddy...?" she whispered hesitantly, looking deep into his loving eyes. He looked shocked, probably with the realization of what he'd just done. But his love for her was still very apparent in his gaze, and he looked worried he might have hurt her. She melted. For what might be the first time, she was at a loss for words with her Daddy. So she did the only thing that made sense. She kissed him.

Allen was about to apologize for what he'd just done to his precious girl when she gently put her hand behind his neck and pulled his lips to her waiting mouth. Chloe kissed him. Deeply. Passionately. It seemed he was forgiven, if forgiving was needed.

Chloe's kiss outmatched any kiss he had ever received. Literally. In his entire life. She was so tender, but the emotion behind her kiss was so urgent and raw, it inflamed his already deep love for his daughter, increasing the intensity of his feelings for her more than he had thought was possible. He responded in kind, putting all his love for her into his returned kiss. He wrapped his arms around his lover and pulled her to him, pressing his lips deeply against hers. They then explored each others lips lovingly.

They both seemed hesitant to use their tongues, but Chloe was rapidly but gently nibbling at both his lips, then surrounding each bite with both of her delicious (grape?) lips in a healing kiss. Then she stuck just the tip of her tongue out and gently licked the center of his upper lip and kissed at the spot she licked. She went to do it again, and Allen caught her tongue with his lips and sucked her into his mouth. With her tongue trapped between his lips, he ran his own tongue all around the tip of hers before releasing it.

As his little girl's tongue retreated, Allen followed with his tongue into her mouth. She gave an audible "mmm" as she returned the favor of trapping and circling his tongue with hers. He then proceeded to kiss her with abandon, exploring her mouth with his tongue. He kissed her neck, her cheeks, her forehead, her eyelids, and he returned hungrily between each venture to kiss her sensual and perfect mouth as she cooed and returned his attentions with equal passion and fervor. She seemed as hungry for his kisses as he was to deliver them.

"Oh, Chloe! My love, my heart," he exclaimed as he kissed her one last time. "You have no idea how deeply I love you, my precious girl."

"Yes, I do, Daddy. I always have," she responded, wiping a tear of joy from her eye. She just looked up at him, her deep green eyes full of raw, pure love that warmed his heart to the center.

Chloe chuckled gently and broke the spell. "Um. That was Gracie's Grape, Daddy. What did you think?"

He grinned and replied with clarity, "I must say I give an A+ to the delivery system. I did get some grape flavor, and I can honestly state I will now never forget that flavor for my entire life."

"Heehee, Daddy! Same here. Do I need to apply it again, so you can get a clearer taste for a fair evaluation?"

"That's an extremely tempting offer, my dear, but I don't think it's necessary. You did say there's one more flavor, right?"