Chloe and Allen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The intensity of that orgasm was probably stronger than all her many previous orgasms combined. She had her Daddy to thank for that! If only he knew.

In per post-orgasm bliss, the calm she felt when saying goodnight to her Daddy returned. She turned off her light and got under her covers still naked, too spent to do anything about that. She reflected again on the evening. He was right to have called a halt to their antics when he did. With how wound up she had been, things might have progressed way beyond where either of them wanted.

Chloe loved her Daddy for being strong enough to say so and save both of them from making a mistake. There was a part of her that yearned for that mistake, and she let the glow of that feeling sink deep. What remained on the surface was full of continued love for her Daddy, the intensity and depth of which she had finally expressed out loud to him. She vowed to be good tomorrow.

Well, not that good, she grinned as she drifted off to sleep. She dreamed of her Daddy.

Allen's epilogue

Allen sat on the couch after watching over his shoulder while his daughter's glorious behind disappeared up the back stairs, which led up from where the family room met the kitchen, rising parallel to the kitchen. He sat stunned for a few moments as the implications of the evening crashed down on him again. They had both mutually and willingly crossed several lines he never intended to cross. And he had loved it! Intensely. He also knew it was right to put a halt to things when he did, and he gave himself weak congratulations for his ability to resist further temptation while chiding himself for going as far as he did.

It was hard to feel too guilty, though, about something that seemed so right. He allowed himself to relive the evening, and he could almost feel and taste her kisses on his lips (and in his mouth). He again had her young, round, soft, firm, perfect breasts in his hands, her nipples between his fingers, while (he realized after the fact with a mild shock this was probably true) she had an orgasm right on his lap.

Allen felt another surge in his cock and finally looked down. He confirmed he had in fact fallen out of his shorts, and his hard cock sat glistening between his legs. The couch was stained beneath. (Oops!) He also had a large amount of shiny pre-cum on top of his cock head, though he wasn't sure how it got there. He reached down to feel the slimy goodness of the pre-cum, and he spread it on his cock in a few strokes.

His cock lurched intensely as he did so! It was almost as if his cock knew something he didn't. What he did know was how incredibly turned on he was from the evening's events and the precious, beautiful, sexy young woman he loved. He realized with a start that at some point during their encounter, he had thought clearly of her as his lover. He let that taboo feeling linger briefly while he closed his eyes and reimagined the taste of her lips and the feel of her breasts as he stroked his cock. He gave a brief thanks to Chloe that she had brought a tissue box with the lip gloss and had left it behind. He wasn't going to last long at all!

Allen stroked firmly as he recalled the vision of his daughter's red-lace bra covered breasts as she leaned over while sitting down. He pumped harder at the delicious, sensual, intense perfection of their shared kisses. Chloe was such a good kisser! And he began coming hard in long ropes as his hands remembered the feel of her amazing breasts, which fit so perfectly in his hands like they were right where they belonged.

He kept coming in an incredibly strong orgasm, spending all the erotic tension that had built up during the highly unexpected evening. As he came, he could almost imagine his precious baby girl calling for him from upstairs.

As his orgasm subsided, he expected the usual guilty feelings to come crashing down on him again, but they didn't. They were there, and rightly so, but he mostly felt a sense of serenity as he acknowledged what had happened and that they had both consented to it. The calm feeling was supported by the fact that they had also stopped before taking things too far. Well, not exactly, since they actually had gone too far, mutual agreement or no. But they at least stopped before they both did something they'd regret.

Their surprising, mutual passion brought the strength and enormity of his love for Chloe to the surface. Their agreement to stop when they did solidified the depth of his feelings for his daughter and the intensity with which he could still love her. He had told her, out loud, how deep his feelings went, and she had said the same. He knew that was a big deal. He knew they would be OK. Well, he hoped and expected so. He would find out for sure tomorrow.

Allen wondered if things would fall back to how they were before all this craziness, which shockingly only started yesterday. Where would Monday fall on the normal to adventurous scale? He was interested to find out.

Allen went upstairs, blew a kiss towards his daughter's closed door, and went into his room to go to bed. He dreamed of Chloe.