All Comments on 'Chloe and Allen Ch. 04'

by NeBaPrivate

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It’s inevitable, but maybe with a wrinkle?

So, how about Kathy having another one of those mother daughter talks about playing safe at parties that manages to evolve into a conversation about the imbalance of libido between mom and dad, and arriving at a homegrown solution.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Didn't score this

i wasn't going to do this, but i can't help myself. The story has gone beyond tantalizing and exciting to tedious, annoying and nearly boring. They love each other so much and yet their idea of pleasing each other extends only, especially on the daughter's part, to reveling in how much she can tease her dad and on how pleased she is with her ability to arouse him. Mostly the same for him. You have lost my interest and i will scan the next chapter looking for some level of consummation before devoting any time to reading it fully. This goes far beyond slow burn. It leaves on to wonder if the writer lacks confidence in being able to properly pen a hot sex act.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
...more...

...please?

NeBaPrivateNeBaPrivateabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

Thanks for the comments all! Keep 'em coming.

To the Anon with the wrinkle, I like how you think! That would be a fun plot twist. But I'm on Ch 9 now, so I hope you like how it goes. I think you will.

To the Anon who didn't score, thanks for not scoring. Sorry this story isn't for you. No worries, though, there are many stories on this site that jump into a sex act for you.

To the Anon wanting more, I'm happy you want more, because I'm writing more. :)

NeBaPrivateNeBaPrivateabout 4 years agoAuthor
Ex/voy

Also, FYI, I wrote and submitted these early chapters as exhibitionist/voyeur, but Literotica posted them under incest/taboo, even so. So, that might account for some readers expecting more incest and less ex/voy. But it was always intended this way from the start. As I clearly said in the disclaimers up top. Happy for those who are enjoying the journey!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So Hot!!

Don't mind the other anon the slow burn is perfect, can't wait for your next installment.

yangus99yangus99about 4 years ago
Great!

Cant wait for more. Perfect timing. Ignore that weird Anon. Most of these type stories are insanely fast paced, completely unrealistic and absurd. Yours is real and perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Keep them cumming

Every installment gets better. Please keep them coming.Being an exhibitionist myself I can't keep my hands off myself and have fantastic eruptions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
AMAZING!!

I've searched forever high and low for this kind of story, this build up, this intimacy, this detailed writing, this relationship - everything is perfect!! The playfulness, the subtleties, the descriptions, the acts/scenes, the characters... WOW! WOW! WOW! Thank you so much for this!!

To the non-scoring anon: you should be commended for not scoring instead of blasting it a low score, but maaaan, you are missing out on real passionate and seductive storytelling. And, FYI, I can fully relate to this type of relationship with its back-and-forth teasings, so, yes, it is definitely plausible.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 2 years ago

"Chloe and Allen Ch. 04:" - I'll not divulge any further (frustrating, expectating) comments at this point. In fact, I'll gather up my sweltering, yearning frustrations, and sloooowly move on to Chapter 05.....and beyond!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

3/4 of days gone so so helplessly happy to be able to indulge in sloww not sure what phrase to use in place of read.. .. drift from ch1 -5 Totally agree w so many of the comments offering u encouragement congratulating ur style skill amazing talent conviction so grateful found ur posts wnated to stop at ch3 save some 4 tomorrow Wow just noticed my error this is ch4(so thankful there is unexpected extra ch still to go) Dont know if my comments will pass the vetting process im bit too shy to sign in being anon has given me courage to b more honest frank than ever 4 me(yes i know signup can anon, i just v cautious) Pse brush aside all -ve comments u receive Ive never previously done any public posting on any site I revel in ur trick to reveal the reflected private thoughts of each of C n D in the narrative enabling ur thrilled readers 2 blissfully indulge I just cleared other duties grateful to continue slowwly

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

intruiged 2 see where u go w Chloe's school friend

i so enjoy the many positive ur've so deservedly received

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNeBaPrivate@NeBaPrivate
23-Aug-17: I just submitted Ch 10 to be published. I can't apoligize enough for the ridiculously long wait. I never intended to do that to all the readers of this story. I won't make excuses. Life just got in the way. (I'm nervous people will be mad and show it in ratings no m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES