Chloe and Allen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe was down there a long time with her sandals, which was fine by Allen! Finally, she got up, stretching seductively. She then walked to the hall staircase and up two steps. She turned to face him with a devilish smile. "Help me with my homework soon, Daddy?" she asked. She reached up and unfastened the second and third buttons on her romper while she spoke, before turning back and dashing up the stairs.

...

Chloe didn't need any help with her actual homework. She did great in school. His job was always to provide companionship and, more importantly, a shoulder massage. He had been providing both for years, but here again was all new territory since just last week. What a difference a weekend makes! Allen looked forward to the possibilities.

His baby girl usually did her homework at the island counter separating the kitchen from the family room. The seats were on the family room side, facing into the kitchen. The lighting there was excellent, coming from bright recessed lamps directly overhead. He appreciated her perch on the higher chairs there, which positioned him well to stand behind her and get to her shoulders.

Chloe came in from the front hall, having retrieved her backpack from where she had dropped it to jump him. Allen was arriving from the other direction, earning him a "poke!" in his belly with a giggle and a smile.

"Poke!" He returned the favor, generating another giggle from his little girl. As he aimed at her belly, he was reminded about the buttons she had undone on the stairs. All three remained unfastened, including the third button, which was already below her breasts.

Chloe started setting up at the counter, pulling her books from the backpack in one chair, then stepping up to sit in the other. She started talking about her day as she did so.

Chloe was nervously excited to see how this would go. As she set up to do homework, she started chatting with her Daddy about her day and asking about his. (She conveniently skipped the part about being flashed by her girlfriend and then basically stripping for her in return.)

She had surprised herself on the stairs, intending to just undo the second button, so she'd be dressed for him like this morning. But her fingers kept going, almost on their own, and she unbuttoned a third one. Chloe had to force her fingers to stop before going for the fourth and possibly the fifth button, like she had so easily done earlier with Amanda.

Since her fingers had made their decision, Chloe had taken a deep breath and left the buttons that way when she came back downstairs. As they chatted, her Daddy did a reasonable job looking into her eyes at least part of the time. She was proud that she could distract him, though, as his eyes wandered downward occasionally, perhaps counting her open buttons in disbelief. Or anticipation! She pretended not to notice. She hoped he didn't catch on to her other surprise, yet.

She was now all set up to do her homework and patted her shoulders with her fingers in silent instruction. As her Daddy moved behind her to begin his ministrations, she leaned forward over her books. She knew what that would do to her top. She heard her Daddy gasp out loud and gave an inward cheer as her breath quickened. She felt her pussy spurt a little at the excitement of what she was showing.

Chloe had changed her bra. Holy shit, had she!

Allen knew he'd gasped out loud but couldn't help himself. It was sheer. Almost completely transparent. It shined slightly in the light, depending on how she moved, but he otherwise had his first entirely clear view of his baby girl's amazing breasts. Flawless. He knew that already, but all his fantasies were completely confirmed. They were, in every way, exactly how he would describe his dream breasts. And they were real. And they were right in front of him, wonderfully spotlighted, as his hands reached for his precious daughter's slim shoulders.

The open buttons, combined with his daughter's lean over her books, meant Allen could see the entire top of both full breasts from above. He found himself burning another image of this sexy young woman into his quickly filling bank of glorious views.

Amanda was Chloe's unwitting inspiration. They had bought the same shimmery but sheer bra and panties together yesterday. Amanda had worn them to school today. They had looked so hot on her best friend, Chloe knew she needed to share hers with her Daddy. She was originally planning to save them for some future day, but Amanda had egged her on once again, without having any idea she'd done so. Chloe thanked her girlfriend silently, given the reaction she'd just received. She felt her pussy getting even wetter, knowing what she had on display for her Daddy.

She hoped her Daddy could concentrate enough to still give her a shoulder massage, heehee. And she also hoped she could concentrate enough to get her homework done! She still had to study later for her test tomorrow.

Allen rested his hands on his precious daughter's shoulders as he caught his breath. He started kneading her flesh through the romper's material in his familiar role of masseur but this time with his baby girl's fabulous, nearly-naked breasts in view and his cock barely contained under his robe.

He rubbed her slender neck with his right hand, earning an "mm-hmm," so he applied both hands. His hands were on her neck, but his eyes were intently focused on her chest, which heaved a little as she breathed. Was she breathing harder than usual? Allen wondered how turned on she was right now.

Allen was ridiculously hard, and he couldn't resist freeing his cock from his robe behind his daughter. He was so worked up!

Chloe's chair had an open back, so her cute bubble butt was visible, tucked back in the chair, right below cock level. Allen inched himself forward until his naked cock was a fraction of an inch away from the small of her back, poised above the sexy curves where his baby girl's ass cheeks met in the center like a peach.

His mind took him back again to earlier today and the glorious vision of her completely naked butt walking away down the hall.

Allen seared yet another burning view into his memory bank: his naked, hard cock, shiny with copious pre-cum, straining near his daughter's lower back, right above her firm, young ass; his hands on his little girl's delicate shoulders; her sheer-clad breasts on full display under her billowing top.

Allen usually massaged Chloe's shoulders over her clothes, but now he wondered. With his left hand, he pulled some of the romper's material off her left shoulder sideways and tentatively rubbed across her bare shoulder with his right hand. Meeting with no resistance nor reaction, he pulled her full shoulder into view. With his left forefinger, he even pulled the top of her delicate bra strap to the side. He massaged her bare shoulder deeply with his right hand, fingers in front and thumb in back. Though only her shoulder, her skin felt smooth and soft and sensual under his touch. He resisted the strong urge to slide his fingers farther down her chest.

The one drawback to his new approach was that pulling the material off her shoulder tightened it against her chest a bit, covering her exposed breast on that side. As Allen thought over the trade-off and how to adjust, the unexpected happened.

Without any overt acknowledgement of her action as she continued with her homework, Chloe reached up and released her fourth button. The material loosened, and since Allen was already pulling it sideways at her shoulder, it now fell away completely around to the side of her breast as well. She was no longer exposed just within the billow of her open top. Her left breast was fully out of her top, shimmering and glorious under the bright overhead lights. Her nipple looked hard and suckable (stop!), confirming his daughter's obvious excitement.

"You're welcome, Daddy," Chloe cooed to herself. She was being way more naughty than she had intended, but she couldn't help it! She was highly charged up, and her pussy felt soaked. She badly wanted to reach down and touch herself. But she resisted, barely, and doubled down in focusing on her homework. That wasn't easy, with her breast in its sheer bra fully exposed for all to see! ("All" being her and her deserving Daddy only, of course.)

Allen kneaded his daughter's bare shoulder, mesmerized by the sight of her glorious breast, its perfect size and shape, its entrancing brown tip. He then smoothly caressed his hands across her neck and shoulders to the other side. Doing so pulled the material back over her left breast but pulled it off her right, now fully displaying her right globe to his hungry eyes.

His excited and exposed cock couldn't take much more of this! He massaged her soft skin, noting how he could make her breast move a bit under his touch by kneading her upper chest just right.

As Allen started moving his hands back to the other side, Chloe surprised him again. She unbuttoned her fifth and final button, completely opening the front of her top! She again made no acknowledgement of what she'd done, just continued focusing on her schoolwork. But the outcome was better than he could have hoped. Even as he pulled the material off her left shoulder and breast, her right side stayed exposed, so now both of his baby girl's breasts were fully out of her top, right below his fingers and right in front of his eyes.

Allen tucked the romper material around the outside of both shoulders, and it somehow stayed up. That freed his hands to fully massage his teen daughter's bare skin across both shoulders, her neck, her upper back, and her upper chest (and the enticing movement that caused) while still enjoying a complete view of her sexy, sheer bra and the visible treasures within.

Allen lost momentary track of himself in his erotic daze, and he ended up pushing his glistening cock up against Chloe's back. She felt so good against his cock head! But he knew that was a big mistake and pulled away a fraction, leaving behind a wet stain of pre-cum on her romper.

Allen tried to be subtle and lean lower behind his daughter. He wanted to get as close a view as possible. While there, he couldn't help placing gentle kisses at the nape of her neck then across both collarbones. So much for subtle, he admonished himself, but he did get an approving, quiet "mm-hmm" for his efforts.

While at his little girl's collarbones, Allen was mere inches away, viewing what he had held naked in his hands last night. He could see the small nubs raised on her round and deliciously puffy areolas, and her nipples were hard, eraser-sized protrusions. He loved that! He knew how sensitive they were from last night but kept his hands off today, committed to staying within their reestablished boundaries. He couldn't resist blowing a gentle breeze down her front, however, imagining it flowing down the swell of her breast and out to the hard tips. Did Chloe just shudder a little?

Allen felt like he could nearly cum without touching himself, just standing there with his hard cock out behind his baby girl and his intimate view of her perfect, young, sexy breasts.

Chloe almost just came without touching herself! Jesus, her Daddy knew how to get her excited. She was already drenched from the fact that she had crazily unbuttoned her entire top, and her breasts were now fully exposed.

But then her Daddy started kissing her! Her nape and collarbones were, it turns out, also very sensitive and electric under his lips. And did his hard cock actually poke her from behind? Yum! Then he blew down onto her breast. God, that almost did it! She felt her pussy gush again and longed to dig into it with her fingers. Or something else nearby. (Stop!) It was probably a good time to change things up, and she had a simple idea she thought he'd like.

"Daddy?" his daughter cooed without looking up from her work.

"Yes, precious?" Allen responded quietly, his lips right next to her ear. He took a moment to notice how her ear, too, was perfectly formed.

"Could you please get me some water?"

Allen thought that was a tremendous idea for several reasons! Most importantly, for the obvious one. He'd get to see her exposed breasts from a full-on front view vs. his current (very enjoyable) top-down perspective. He looked down to confirm she was still fully exposed, a fact neither of them had actually acknowledged to each other, which he found to be a significant added thrill to their playtime.

Speaking of which, she wasn't aware he'd spent most of their time together with his dripping, hard cock on full display behind her. That seemed like a waste, so while he didn't plan to leave it all hanging out, he did adjust things specifically for his loving daughter's benefit.

"Of course, sweetheart. Anything!" her Daddy replied. He gave her a final kiss from behind, this one on her earlobe, which he then gently sucked between his lips and nibbled tenderly. Jesus! That sent another electric thrill to her already overcharged pussy. She was seriously about to cum just sitting there! That might be a bit much.

Her Daddy spent a few seconds behind her doing something; she wasn't sure what. Then he stepped around the island into the kitchen, turned on the bright kitchen lights, and walked into her view.

And what an unexpectedly hot view it was! After he retrieved a glass, he stood at the fridge getting ice and water from the dispenser in the door. The fridge was on the right-hand wall, so he was in profile with his right side to her. His amazing Daddy cock was on brightly-lit display for her!

The right side of her Daddy's robe lay flat against him. The left side covered his cock, though you could barely say that. It simply stretched out along the length of him on the side away from her. He was fully on display from her perspective! And it was all shiny, she assumed from her Daddy smearing his pre-cum on his drippy self.

By now Chloe was well aware her Daddy leaked like she did, and she was soaking wet so knew he would be, too, right along with her. It greatly excited her to know his cock was that incredibly hard and wet all because of her! She felt so sexy, and she loved that she could do that for her Daddy. Of course, it was super nice of him to return the favor!

"Ooh! Thank you Daddy!" Chloe exclaimed to herself. She tried to pretend she was still doing homework, but she was quite obviously not going to miss this wonderful show! She also wanted to be sure her own presentation was perfect for him, so she sat up a little straighter and pushed her chest slightly forward.

Chloe was fully out of the front of her romper and was strongly tempted to just drop the whole top half onto the chair around her. She reflected about how she had recently done something similar so easily for Amanda. She resisted the urge this time but knew her breasts were well framed by the romper material on each side of her exposed chest. She loved the look of her breasts under the shimmery material, and she knew her Daddy appreciated them, too. His extreme erection was a clear indication of his assessment!

Allen turned toward the sexy young woman he loved. He nearly dropped the water he had prepared for his little girl. The earlier view from above was amazing, but it paled in comparison to the vision before him now.

His daughter's beautiful face seemed proud above her chest, which it looked like she was jutting out a bit for his sake. Allen appreciated her thoughtfulness, ha. He could see every curve up and around the outsides of each breast, continuing down through her cleavage, the freckles on her chest adding a cuteness to the sexy view that made for an intoxicating combination. And her erect nipples stuck forward as if reaching for him, begging to be sucked, if only such and option were on the table. He seared another image into his mental photo album.

Allen wanted to compliment her, to tell her how attractive and sexy her body was to him. As beautiful as her mind had always been. But he didn't break the spell, like she never said anything about his hard cock right in front of her, while she clearly couldn't keep her eyes off it. So hot!

Allen finally got his legs to move. He walked toward the kitchen side of her homework counter, getting closer to her and her shimmering chest. As he arrived at the counter, he handed her the water to a whispered, "thanks," and brazenly stared at his baby girl's fabulous breasts, right in front of him.

Allen turned sideways to provide an equally close up view of his cock for his little girl and asked how her homework was going. As they chatted, they both made half (more like quarter or eighth) hearted attempts to look each other in the eye, but mostly they were just caught staring at each other's offerings, while never acknowledging there was anything to see.

Chloe's face was flushed. Allen imagined his was, too. This lasted a deliciously long time, and Allen began to wonder who would make the next move.

Then they heard the electric garage door opening. They looked into each other's eyes, equally wide in surprise, realizing they'd both lost track of time. This was Kathy's usual arrival time home.

Chloe looked him in the eyes and started buttoning her top, saying nothing. She made it very sensual, caressing her breasts in front of him as she tucked them back under the romper material. She moved quickly, however, and was done as they heard the garage door closing, meaning his wife had finished pulling into the garage.

As they heard her car door open, Allen mischievously turned away then fully opened his robe and made like he was rewrapping himself, mirroring her morning tease with the towel. Two could play at that game, ha! Then he completed the parallel move by pulling the robe up off his butt, exposing it to her for what he thought was the first time, as he dashed from the room and up the back stairs.

"Heehee, that's Daddy's butt!" Chloe giggled to herself with excitement, watching as he disappeared up the stairs. It was so cute and sexy! She was not at all surprised to discover she enjoyed that new view of the man she loved, too. She really hoped she'd get to see more of it. Soon!

Allen made a proverbial bee line to the master bathroom, starting to jerk his cock as soon as he had gotten to the top step. Thank God he was in just a robe! He was on a hair trigger after all that intense, highly-erotic excitement, and he immediately started spewing long ropes of cum over and into the sink, pumping multiple loads of jism to the memory of his precious girl's young and beautiful breasts. He called his daughter's name quietly as he came.

Dinner then study then goodnight

Chloe's orgasm was intensely powerful. Ever since her recent playtimes with her Daddy had started, they had all been. She really (really, really) enjoyed that added benefit of their fun!

Fortunately, by the time her Mommy got home, she was almost done with her homework, other than the test to study for later. How she'd accomplished that during all the sexy play with her Daddy was nothing short of a miracle! But she'd done it.

So Chloe had sat, all buttoned up, chatting with her Mommy while she finished, the picture of innocence, sitting in her chair in panties drenched with her pussy juices. She'd thought about how much she couldn't wait to lick and suck her juices from her panties when she got to her room, and that made her gush a little more!

She'd stuffed her books and papers into her backpack then strategically used it to block her crotch as she got up and went upstairs. Chloe had soaked through her panties and created a wet stain on her romper! She'd started stripping in the hallway again, needing to get naked fast. By the time she'd gotten to her door, all five buttons were undone, and she'd already untied her wet romper.