Chloe and Allen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe had dropped her romper to the floor just inside her bedroom door. (She had first briefly caught the shoulders in her hands, remembering with renewed curiosity how she'd stripped to this state at school for Amanda.) Then she'd flung off the sexy, sheer bra that had been the main source of their afternoon enjoyment.

Fortunately, she had saved the matching bottoms for later and still wore the blue cotton panties from school. She knew (or at least had hoped) she'd have enough fun with her Daddy during homework time that she'd get her panties wet. And how! The entire front was drenched, and she could see literal drops of her juices soaking through at her crotch.

She couldn't wait any longer for her prize! Chloe quickly pulled off her panties and brought them to her mouth. She turned them inside out and dove into the soaked crotch with her tongue. It was coated with a deep pool of her thick, delicious pussy juice, and she lapped it up and drank it down hungrily.

She breathed in the intoxicating smell of herself and ran her nose through the wetness. Then she stuffed her panties into her mouth and started sucking on them as she threw herself onto her bed. Her right hand went to her pussy while her left found its usual position at her sensitive nipple.

Chloe knew this wouldn't take long, and she didn't want it to. She furiously attacked her clit and squeezed her nipple as hard as she could, while she sucked in a mouthful of her pussy juices from her panties. She screamed into her panties as she came in waves, seeing stars through the intensity of the explosion.

As she came down from her high, Chloe lazily licked the fresh pussy juices from her fingers and made sure she scooped the rest from her satisfied pussy and sucked it down. After all that delicious nectar, she hoped she'd still be hungry for dinner, ha.

...

Allen was in the kitchen with Kathy putting dinner on the table when Chloe came bounding down the back stairs, her typical ball of energy. She looked adorable in a messy bun, with a few loose strands framing her beautiful face, and her face glowed. Allen thought he could guess why.

Then Allen noticed...she wasn't wearing any pants! He did a double take. She was in just a long t-shirt, and her toned, graceful, bare legs extended out the bottom of the shirt. Kathy seemed to notice at the same time and asked her about it with mock shock and a slight chuckle. "Chloe, my dear, did you forget something?" nodding toward her legs.

"Oh, this?" Chloe smiled mischievously. Then she slowly lifted the hem of her t-shirt and performed a cute curtsy. The room filled with amused relief as they realized she was indeed wearing shorts, the same pink shorts from last might with the small, white flowers. This particular t-shirt of Allen's was simply longer than some others, and her shorts were hidden.

That Chloe had made a sexy tease of the fact, with her mother there, was a curious step. That seemed a bit dangerous, but Allen decided he was probably overthinking things, given the new heightened state of affairs with his sexy little girl.

Chloe had to change from her wet romper, but it was unusual for her to come to dinner in her sleepwear. (Well, what used to be sleepwear, she thought with a silent giggle, before her newly-acquired habit of sleeping naked!) It wasn't entirely uncommon, though, so nobody made a big deal of it, thankfully, since she didn't have a great excuse for why she'd changed. She couldn't tell her Mommy it was because she had soaked her clothes with her pussy juice! She said something about needing to study for her test later and just deciding to get comfortable for that already.

When she realized her Daddy's t-shirt was long and hid her shorts, she decided to play a little. It had gone perfectly! They all had a good laugh. She wasn't sure what her Mommy's reaction would be, but it was the best, taking her outfit in amused stride instead of scolding her in any way.

At dinner, conversation flowed easily, as usual. Chloe mentioned the upcoming party on Friday. She and Amanda would be going, along with several other friends, as the seniors started to feel the end of high school looming. Allen was proud his daughter frankly and openly addressed the possibility there would be drinking at the party. She planned to drive herself, though, since she didn't expect to drink anything.

They also discussed their upcoming trip to Grand Cayman in about a month. They'd gone as a family for several years now. They were booked over Memorial Day weekend, since Sam would be home from college by then. They went Saturday through Wednesday, and the Monday holiday meant only missing two days of school for Chloe.

Allen always loved their Grand Cayman trips. He was looking forward to this trip more than he would have otherwise, however, wondering if Chloe's and his antics would still be going on and how that might play out in the tropical heat and bathing suit weather. Everything might have cooled down by then, but he frankly hoped not. He was having a lot of fun with Chloe and the added sexy elements of their relationship, which he felt just drew them closer. Any Caribbean playtime would be tricky with Kathy and Sam around, but he looked forward to the possibilities. He wondered how Chloe felt about it.

While they talked, Chloe found herself daydreaming about beaches and bathing suits and the possibilities of naughty fun with her Daddy on their trip. Her head was starting to fill with creative ideas. But why wait until then to have the trip bring them opportunities for fun?

"Daddy, you'll help me pick out bathing suits and other outfits to pack, right?" Chloe asked as innocently as she could. That earned both her and her Daddy a raised eyebrow from her Mommy, but her Daddy just smiled and shrugged back. The burdens of being a fashion consultant. Her Mommy just grinned lopsidedly and shook her head with a chuckle.

"Anyone want seconds?" his daughter asked. Kathy had made mac and cheese, a family favorite, and Allen knew Chloe'd be going back for more.

"Sure thing!" Allen declared, as Kathy also nodded. They handed over their plates. As she backed away from the table, Chloe took a quick glance over at Kathy then looked at him and gave a furtive down and up flick of her eyes. A hint? He glanced down as instructed, while she swiveled in her chair to get up.

Yum! Allen reflected that he'd noticed how loose the legs were in her pink shorts when she wore them yesterday. Chloe had taken fantastic advantage of that feature, as he was treated to a quick view up her shorts through a wide gap that had to have been set up that way. He saw all the way up her smooth, creamy leg to her crotch, and he took note that she seemed to be wearing sheer panties to match the bra that had excited him (them!) so much earlier. Wow! It was just a glance, but he very much appreciated it! He hoped he'd get a better look later.

With three servings to deliver, Chloe returned with his and Kathy's plates first then went back for her own. As his baby girl sat with her plate in her right hand, her free left hand reached to her shorts and pulled them fully to the side, briefly exposing her sheer panties to him on her side of the table. Jesus! How was he supposed to concentrate? He saw her delicious, puffy pussy lips briefly on display, as well as the patch of hair above, which looked like it was designed in some kind of shape. Chloe pulled herself under the table, and Allen hoped he didn't look flushed.

...

Allen managed to make it through dinner without getting busted, though his sexy little girl didn't make it easy! Just watching the shape of her lips and her ready smile as she spoke and ate had him captivated. If that weren't enough, he always got lost in the lively, deep green pools of her eyes. He realized he was full and truly smitten with this young creature. And he was quite okay with that.

Since Chloe was studying for her test, Allen and his wife spent some time with the jigsaw puzzle on the dining room table then watched some TV. Kathy looked pretty in her satiny blue lounge/sleep set. She was still very beautiful to him after all these years, and he missed the intimacy they used to share. But they still loved each other deeply, and he took great comfort in that.

Allen tried not to contemplate what Kathy might think about his sexy play with their daughter. Kathy had once suggested he find another woman to satisfy his sexual needs, though she obviously wasn't thinking of Chloe at the time! While he certainly wasn't considering going that far with his precious girl, as perfect as he knew they could be together, he was definitely into territory he felt guilty about. Not that it stopped him. Chloe's clear enjoyment of their recent games and willingness to play, too, lessened the guilt somewhat, but it still lingered.

Later in the evening, after Kathy had gone to bed, Allen had been watching one of his recorded shows when his phone buzzed. Odd.

A text from Chloe. "I'm done studying, Daddy. Come say goodnight?"

Allen's heart skipped a beat. He had thought she'd be studying much later and expected to just get in a quick kiss goodnight as he went up in a bit. But instead he immediately paused his show and shut things off. As he headed upstairs, he reflected how much he'd always enjoyed his special goodnight time with Chloe over the years. But now that time held additional promise.

Allen arrived at Chloe's door, took a breath, and knocked. "Come in!" He eased the door open to find her sitting up in bed, her long, toned legs stretched out together on top of the covers, still in the long t-shirt and shorts from dinner.

"You beckoned?" Allen offered.

Chloe giggled, looking a little flushed for some reason. "Yes, Daddy. I finished studying already and wanted some goodnight time with you. I hope that's OK."

"Of course, precious! Always. Does m'lady grant audience to her royal subject?" he queried with a bow, extending his right hand to be taken by hers. She giggled in delight at his use if their old evening greeting.

"Yes, indeed, good sir" she formally replied, taking his hand and pulling him to his spot on the bed, on her right, facing her. "You may kiss my hand." She offered the back of her upraised hand. He leaned in with a smile and kissed her delicate fingers, where a royal ring might be. She giggled again. He loved that sound, and it filled his heart. She was a vision of simple, young beauty. His love for her exploded and spread once more, always a little surprising in its fierceness and intensity. He let the glow wash over him as he asked how her studying went.

And they dropped right into their easy conversation, as always, so comfortable it just flowed, whether they had minutes or hours together.

As they talked, Allen started idly tracing his fingers along her bare legs, right next to him on the bed. As his actions rose into his consciousness, he took in the feel of her creamy, smooth legs and offered, "foots and calves?" like he had countless times over the years.

"I was really, really hoping you would ask, Daddy," his little girl replied in a low voice. Then, in silence, she slowly raised both knees and swiveled slightly on the bed to aim them more toward him. She looked intently into his eyes as she slowly spread her legs. He looked down, hoping to be rewarded with a nice view up her shorts.

OH! MY! GOD! OH MY GOD! Oh My God. Oh my god. ohmygod ohmygodohmygodohmygod...

Chloe wasn't wearing any shorts. Her long t-shirt hadn't been hiding her shorts this time. It had been hiding the fact that they were missing! He was looking down upon her shimmering, sheer panties and her gorgeous teen pussy beneath. His mouth literally dropped open in surprise.

Heehee, yes!! Her Daddy's reaction to her surprise was absolutely perfect. Chloe'd had this idea after she had joked with both her parents about not wearing shorts under her long t-shirt at dinner. She hadn't known if she could be this bold, but she had already done it earlier with the matching bra, and that had gone amazingly! She still had the shorts on the whole time she was studying, and she probably spent far too much time debating with herself about taking them off for her Daddy's goodnight visit.

As she had texted him to come up, she was standing in front of her full-length mirror. Chloe had held up the hem of the t-shirt with her left hand, exposing the shorts and her flat tummy while her right thumb hovered over the Send button. She had then hooked the hem to hold it up with her right pinkie and watched as her left hand decided for her and peeled off the shorts. OMG! He'd see everything! She hit Send.

Well, almost everything, since there was a small panel over the entrance to her pussy. But even so, Chloe had not planned to be this bold today after just buying this bra and panty set yesterday! She had also purchased less-sheer options she had thought would go first. She blamed Amanda, who had looked so sexy in this same set at school today.

So, here Chloe was, much of her pussy on sheer display for her Daddy in the bright lights of her bedroom. And he had reacted exactly how she had hoped. Completely stunned, wide-eyed, and speechless! He was so adorable, and she loved him for it. His mouth had actually dropped open, and he'd stared blatantly at her pussy. Then he did a couple double takes up to her eyes and back down again, blinking, his mouth trying and failing to form syllables. Heehee, you're welcome, Daddy!

Chloe let him enjoy the sight of her for many delightful moments, while she soaked in the thrill of being exposed so openly to him. She had no idea until two short nights ago that she was an exhibitionist, but she clearly was! At least for her Daddy. She loved the naughtiness and taboo more than she could have ever predicted.

She still intended, however, to pretend like nothing was on display, if she could. She thought that added a bit of extra thrill, mixed with some sexy playfulness, and it seemed her Daddy felt the same.

Chloe felt she needed to finally break the silence. She gently reached for his hand, which was resting on her raised knee.

"Daddy?" she ventured quietly. He looked at her but didn't respond. His eyes were full of emotion and very clear arousal. "Daddy?" she tried again, giving his hand a tender squeeze. That seemed to rouse him back to reality. (Of course, the reality truly was that his daughter was exposing her pussy to him between her spread legs, heehee!)

"Uh... Chloe. Yes. Hi. Um, ha." Her Daddy seemed to laugh at himself for only being able to say hi. She gently coaxed him back into conversation, and he rose to the occasion. His eyes barely left her pussy, though, and she couldn't blame him for that! But they started chatting again. Then she teasingly pointed out how he had offered foots and calves, if she recalled correctly.

"Right! On it," Allen agreed. He had been truly stunned by Chloe's blatant, thrilling display of her pussy to him. He had hoped for a peek. Instead he was treated to a fantastic, nearly-full view! And like her breasts, his daughter's pussy was as he had dreamed it would be. Perfect. Her puffy pussy lips stood out, ready to be kissed (stop!). They were shaped just right: her clitoral hood protruded from the top of her slit, covering her sensitive button in a wishbone shape. Right below, new folds of pussy lip reached out to him, slightly larger then those over her clit. They flared like angel wings and looked like they were reaching out to hug him. He wanted to sink into that welcome hug.

Everything was so clearly visible under the shimmery fabric of his precious baby girl's sexy panties! A panel blocked the entrance to her pussy itself, and Allen logged a mental desire to see that some day. Soon, God, please! He found himself burning yet another erotic image of his daughter into his bank of memories. He never wanted to forget this first up-close sight of her beautiful pussy, though he hoped for many, many more.

Allen also got his first clear view of the patch of sexy, trimmed hair above her pussy. It was shaped like a heart! It reminded him if his love for his precious baby girl and hers for him. He found himself irrationally hoping that was somehow the reason she chose that shape. The wispy curls looked soft to the touch, and he yearned to confirm that.

That was probably across the line, at least right now! Their sexy play seemed to be escalating quickly, which left him a bit dazed. But Chloe had lovingly coaxed him out of his stupor, and he now had a job to do. She never once acknowledged her exposed pussy, and he meant to keep up his side of that fun charade.

Allen started massaging his little girl's right leg, kneading her toned calf with both hands, then reaching down and gently doing the same to her foot, careful not to tickle her. He kept up his side of the conversation pretty well, he thought, given the circumstances, though he realized he was making only a weak effort to look at her eyes when talking. His gaze was very much focused on his daughter's delicious-looking pussy. And his cock knew it, having already risen to rock hard, full length under his shorts. He was very tempted to just pull it out through his fly or loose shorts leg, but he held back. He did nothing to hide the large tent sticking straight up in his lap, however. It was all Chloe's doing, and he wanted to let her know how much he appreciated the view she was providing.

As Allen got back into a rhythm with his leg massage, he set a new goal for himself. Two nights ago, he had mistakenly caressed Chloe in the sensitive spot at the top of her inner thigh, right next to her pussy. Now he set it as a target. He cautioned himself not to get carried away once there, though, as he knew it would be highly tempting to keep moving under her panties themselves, a line he had to consciously recommit to not cross. But he felt anything outside her panties might be fair game.

He wanted to tease his way to his target, so Allen started with a firm stroke from Chloe's right foot over her calf to her knee. He then stroked back down to her calf, and as he came up, he went past her knee to her thigh. He was still using both hands, so his right hand was on her inner thigh. He continued the pattern several times, always back to the calf (he really liked the shape of her calf, he noted for the thousandth time), but every time, he ended a little farther along her thigh, until he was at about mid-thigh.

Then Allen only retreated to her knee while continuing the knead his little girl's bare flesh. As before, he would stroke up her thigh toward her pussy with his palms with good pressure, his fingers facing up. Then he would pivot his hands so his fingers pointed along her thigh toward her pussy and lightly tickled them back toward her knee. He hoped the combination of touches and the contact with her inner thigh would have the desired effect on her. Given how she was breathing a little harder and seemed to be having some trouble with her side of the conversation now, he thought he was succeeding!

Allen was ready. His last pass had included her full thigh under his retreating fingers. So, this next stroke would be it. He tore his gaze from his baby girl's pussy for a moment and looked into her beautiful green eyes. As she was speaking, he slowly massaged his palms all the way down her thigh. He then pivoted his fingers from top to bottom and stroked the bare skin right next to her panties, using all his fingers from top to bottom in a slow, sensual stroke. He paused with all his fingers spread, with each touching a different point in the cleft between her thigh and her pussy.