Chloe and Allen Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe started things off by offering him a piece of popcorn, feeding it to him. Simple and innocent, as they'd done for years. However, her next offered piece included lingering fingertips trailing over Allen's lips. The third resulted in her index finger slipping between his lips into his mouth, following the popcorn inside. Very sensual! She then wiped her wet finger slowly across his chest to dry it off, rubbing directly over his left nipple in both directions. All this was done while looking away at the screen.

Allen returned the favor, copying all three techniques, ending with his finger being licked from inside his daughter's warm, sensuous mouth, her soft tongue tickling his fingertip. What then to do with his wet finger? He took her lead and kept copying her actions.

Allen caressed his wet finger across his baby girl's chest, directly stroking her right breast up and over her nipple and back. Her nipple felt very excited and stiff under her t-shirt, and he felt the wondrous, soft bulge of her puffy areola under his touch. So hot! He knew there was only t-shirt between his finger and her bare nipple, which was not covered at all by her sexy bra. As he flicked his young daughter's nipple on the way back, he heard Chloe catch her breath with a light gasp.

Allen then took a piece and tossed it at his baby girl's cheek. It bopped her there and fell into her lap. She squinted and gave him some side eye as she retrieved the piece and ate it. He tried not to get too entranced watching her cute tongue, as it darted between her delicious lips. She formed a mischievous grin as she planned her next move.

Two can play at that game, Chloe thought, getting into the spirit. She grabbed two pieces and successfully aimed them at his nose. One dropped into her Daddy's lap, while the other fell between his legs. As he reached for the first, she dove her hand into the gap between his thigh and penis.

Chloe pretended to fish around for the second popcorn piece but really was focused on touching as much skin as possible! She wiggled her fingers under her Daddy's bare thigh then reached up under his shorts all the way to the top of his leg, her hand snuggling between his thigh and his naked balls. She ran her fingers up and down the sensitive skin in the crease, like he'd now done to her several times at bedtime. His warm, smooth sack felt very nice rubbing against the back of her hand!

Chloe then pulled her hand back, trailing two fingers along what she discovered was a very hard cock! Hard for her. She loved that! She brushed along her Daddy's cock all the way to the smooth head. Yum!

Not that she cared, but she eventually found the popcorn. She picked it up and ran it along his shaft before bringing it to her mouth. She glanced over at her Daddy, who was looking right at her, mouth agape. So, as sexily as she could muster, she stuck her tongue out and licked the popcorn piece before putting it in her mouth and making a show of swallowing it. She then licked her fingers and reached over to smear them across his lips.

Chloe was pretty sure she won that round, heehee! She peeked over at her Mommy, who thankfully seemed focused on the movie. They were always so silly in front of her, she hardly noticed anymore. Hopefully all the new antics didn't appear much different on the surface.

Allen was stunned. And turned on. And hard. Incredibly hard. God, Chloe was so fun and sexy! Their playfulness and closeness over all the years of her life translated easily, he found, into this new world that included added erotic elements. The base love and fun and silliness was all still there.

He realized it was his move. There was no way Allen could top what she'd just done. But he did want his opportunity for a hands-on experience! And maybe some more peeking.

It was time for triple popcorn. He took three pieces and rapid-fired them at Chloe. He intentionally missed her face and aimed at her collar, which gapped a bit against her chest. Success! All three pieces disappeared down her shirt.

Chloe giggled and pulled her t-shirt collar away from her body to find where the popcorn went. She pulled it as far open as she could. (You're welcome, Daddy!) She knew her Daddy had another clear and close-up view of her naked areolas and nipples, pushed up and forward by her sexy, lacy black bra. The frilly lace hanging down the tops of her breasts emphasized their shape and curve while leaving the puffy and erect tips fully on display. She tried to control her breathing. It was such a thrill to put herself on display for her Daddy like this!

One piece of popcorn was visibly lodged between her breasts. She imagined her Daddy was watching jealously as she reached into her shirt to retrieve the piece herself. She glanced sideways at him with a grin as she squeezed her nipple in front of him while doing so. Then, instead of eating the piece, she reached over and fed it to him! She was winning this round, too, and it was his round, ha! But there were two more pieces to find.

Allen sucked on the popcorn piece in his mouth like he was sucking on the breast it had just touched. It was silly, but it was still thrilling and fun! As his little girl looked for the other pieces down her open collar, he could clearly see both of her beautiful teen breasts and bare tips, puffy and erect in her excitement.

He could also see past her gorgeous globes to her belly. What he could not see was either of the other two pieces of popcorn. So, that meant they had fallen farther down. The best way to get to them, then, was obviously from the other end!

Hoping Kathy still thought Chloe had shorts on under her t-shirt, Allen took the lead and pulled the hem away from his daughter's bare legs to look up her shirt for the popcorn. Of course, he didn't care much about finding either piece but instead was much more interested in the search!

Allen was immediately greeted by a fabulous view of his young daughter's black-lace covered pussy. Her legs were together, but there was still lace to be seen and bare skin around it. He could clearly see her heart-shaped patch through and above the top of the panties. He loved that heart, like it was a hidden symbol of their love for each other, just for them.

He couldn't see any popcorn, so he naturally needed to reach in to find it! He ran his hand up her thigh and poked all around to see what he could find, as she playfully slapped at his hands and giggled lightly.

Allen felt along the lace and tickled his little girl's soft pussy hair, including reaching under the top hem to caress and trace the whole heart. (What that had to do with his search was irrelevant!) He ran his fingers along the cool straps on her left side as they arced over her hip. He pushed his hands between her thighs and rubbed his finger directly over her lace-covered pussy, also knowing there was little chance the popcorn lodged itself between her closed legs! In the end, he found a piece near her hip and brought it out, popping his trophy into his mouth.

Needing (not really!) to find the third piece, he dove back in. This time, he pulled Chloe's knees apart and pulled her shirt hem away wide to look everywhere. That of course meant a direct view at her whole pussy under the black lace! She was dripping with excitement. He had felt that was true based on his earlier caress and confirmed it with this amazing, direct view. He expected the back side of his t-shirt on her had another wet spot forming. It was exciting to know he could play a part in her getting so turned on!

One of these days he'd love to know how those delicious-looking juices tasted. He brought his hand directly up between her legs in his search and brushed all his fingers along her visible pussy in a vain search for the elusive final piece. In the end, after much struggling and giggling and more copping of feels, he gave up.

Chloe stood up and did a cute little shake of her entire body, and the last piece dropped down and onto the rug. "Voila!" She squatted to pick it up with a wide-legged view that displayed her pussy to Allen once again. He would never get tired of a view like that! He watched as she lightly rubbed the piece over her pussy, adding some of the juices that had leaked through the lace, before sucking it into her mouth, looking directly into his eyes.

The rest of the bowl went similarly. While they spent some time trying to be good, just eating popcorn and watching the movie, they had several bouts and battles, resulting in much sexy and playful fun!

Allen got in more feels of his daughter's breasts through her t-shirt. He had many, many glorious views down her shirt to her naked, puffy areolas and hard nipples, as she pulled open the collar at any excuse. He had her finger in his mouth and returned the favor, both sucking on each other's digits. He had several looks at her panties, often with spread knees, right at her juicy pussy.

His little girl had skin to skin contact with his cock many times, as she pretended to look for popcorn. At one point, Chloe poked around so much his cock was finally fully released from his shorts leg. Neither of them did anything to remedy the situation. Chloe was positioned such that Kathy couldn't see between his legs to his exposure, and she was so used to their goofiness, she wasn't paying much attention to them except for the occasional amused grin or comment.

Movie Night with her Daddy was even more fun than Chloe could have hoped! She was so turned on from exposing her lacy bra, with how it openly displayed her breasts, and her pussy, which she knew he could see was wet with her excitement. She sensuously sucked on his finger and received the same treatment in return.

At one point, she could taste her own pussy juice on his finger. Yummy! (If only he had tasted that for himself, he'd have been in for quite a surprise!) Her Daddy fondled her breasts multiple times and brushed her pussy, lightly tracing over her heart-shaped patch. The tickling sensation each time he did that was so arousing!

Best of all, of course, was his cock! Her Daddy's fabulous, naked, hard, exposed cock between his legs. Chloe had been intentionally grabbing all around it, getting in all the thrilling feels she could. Even from the start, she could clearly see it in all its glory, erect and barely hidden in his shorts leg.

At one point, in a brazen move, she had pretended to reach all the way under his cock, looking for the latest popcorn ammunition, then flipped her hand so she cupped his shaft in her fingers for the first time ever! Jesus! She was holding her Daddy's hard cock in her hand! She gave it a pull to free it from his shorts, and there it stayed. Yay!

Chloe's had trouble paying attention for the rest of the movie. Her Daddy's erect penis was fully exposed right in front of her! Not only was it in reach, she had a ready excuse to actually touch it! And she did, many times. She felt his balls, his veiny shaft, the smooth tip, all under the guise of searching for dropped popcorn. She was tempted to just grab it and stroke it, but that clearly wasn't going to happen for several reasons, not the least of which was how obvious it would have been!

At one point, her hand was near his cock head, and her drippy Daddy leaked right onto her finger. OMG! It was a nice-sized drop. Chloe couldn't resist. She had to! She knew her Daddy was watching as she slowly brought her finger up and put it in her mouth. She nearly groaned out loud as she got her first taste of her Daddy's pre-cum. It was delicious! It was similar but also very different from her own pussy juices, which she was very familiar with. It tasted even better than she had dreamed. She sure hoped she got to taste that again. A lot!

Unfortunately, the movie was ending, so Chloe reached down and fully circled her Daddy's cock with her fingers. She gave it a loving, goodbye squeeze, hoping to see it (and touch it!) (and taste it!!) again very soon.

Allen couldn't believe how much his baby girl was getting away with fondling his hard cock! She barely left it alone, and he wasn't complaining. Her hand felt so soft and warm on him. Perfect. Thrilling! It felt like her fingers had finally found their home. When she actually brought some of his pre-cum to her mouth, he nearly exploded, untouched! And he almost did again when she wrapped her hand around him and gave him a final, gentle squeeze. It was probably a good thing the movie ended when it did!

Allen put his erection away and closed his legs. There was no way he could stand up right now! Kathy said goodnight with a grin, chuckling and saying once more that, with how silly they both always were with their popcorn, it was a surprise any got eaten. She gave Chloe a kiss on the cheek and Allen a kiss on the lips then headed upstairs with a yawn.

Chloe cleared the popcorn bowls then stood in front of Allen and reached out her hand. "You're taking me upstairs and putting me to bed. Now," she declared. They must have been quite a sight, holding hands as she led him up the back staircase, him with his rock-hard cock pushing his shorts straight out in front of him, his baby girl with a large, wet stain of leaked pussy juice soaking the back of her t-shirt.

Goodnight time

Chloe led Allen into her bedroom and closed the door. Letting go of his hand, she pulled down her covers and climbed onto the bed, pulling the hem of her t-shirt above her waist in the process, so he had a complete view of her sexy, lacy panties. She pulled him down to his usual spot beside her on the bed and, without saying anything, spread her legs, knees up. She silently looked at him in anticipation. He could hear her breathing.

Allen took a moment to soak in this breathtaking view of his beautiful, young daughter. He had direct line of sight between his precious baby girl's parted legs to her pussy, barely hiding under black lace. Her juices were visible as she leaked through her panties in her excitement.

Allen reminded himself where his self-imposed boundaries were but wasted little time getting to the rest! He put one hand on each knee then slid both hands down her inner thighs, landing again in the sensitive spots at the tops of her legs, just along the edges of her panties, next to her engorged pussy. He rubbed his thumbs up and down the bare skin there, teasing his little girl. With his fingers on top of her pelvis, his right index finger buried in her soft patch of hair, he continued to massage her with his thumbs.

Allen wasn't going to make a move under Chloe's panties, but at this point he was more than willing to touch anywhere else. He stared at his daughter's swollen teen pussy as he kept running his thumbs along the edge of her panties. He pushed them toward each other, squeezing her pussy lips together then releasing them, continuing in a circular motion.

Uncharacteristically, they both remained silent. Well, they didn't talk, anyway. Chloe frequently cooed or gasped, and Allen earned several approving "mm-hmm" reactions.

The only word Allen spoke was, "neck?" Chloe responded with a simple nod of permission, her eyes a bit glazed with clear and deep arousal. Allen temporarily left his ministrations of his daughter's pussy and slid his hands up her body.

Allen scooted himself higher on the bed as, theoretically on the way to her neck, he boldly caressed his little girl's young, firm breasts through the t-shirt, fondling them lovingly and noting again how perfectly they fit in his hands. He could feel her puffy and hard tips and knew there was nothing but the t-shirt between his hands and her naked flesh.

Allen rolled his baby girl's nipples between his fingers multiple times before begrudgingly moving on. He reached his fingers around to massage the back of her elegant neck and graceful shoulders for several moments, earning yet another "mm-hmm."

An unexpected side benefit if his current position was that Chloe could reach his hard cock, and she didn't hesitate to take advantage. She traced her fingers all around his cock through his wet and stained shorts and gave him several gentle squeezes. He had leaked so much pre-cum, the wet spot was huge!

Allen knew he'd better put an end to this soon before it went too far. It would be very easy to take the next simple steps, and he wanted to, intensely. He knew his daughter would let him, but he just couldn't bring himself to do so.

Allen wasn't quite finished, yet, however. He caressed his hands back down to her fabulous breasts and allowed himself to enjoy the sensation of his baby girl's fingers on his cock through his shorts, while he massaged her soft but firm, perfectly-sized globes some more. Eventually, he scooted back in the bed to his usual spot and brought his hands back between his daughter's legs.

The sight was amazing! While he was paying so much attention to her upper half, her pussy had been virtually gushing onto the bed. He was ecstatic to see how turned on he was able to make her!

Allen rubbed both forefingers and middle fingers directly over her panty-covered pussy and through the copious pussy juice there. He was so tempted to lick his fingers! But he traced all the liquid in a trail to each knee then brought his hands back to his little girl's crotch.

Chloe squirmed, eyes closed, as he applied his thumbs again to rub the outside of her pussy lips from the edge of her soaked panties, pushing them together to use them to rub her clit. His precious girl started quietly whining in excitement, and he knew he could easily bring her to orgasm this way. She was so close!

It was probably the worse kind of tease, but he couldn't do it. He slowed down his ministrations, and Chloe opened her eyes and looked at him, pleading. "No, Daddy! Please!" she whispered, her first words since they had entered her bedroom. "Please, Daddy!" she whined adorably, begging for release at his touch.

He scooted up and leaned in. He kissed her lovingly and said, "I'm sorry, my love. I...I just can't. It's difficult to explain. I know it would be amazing! But we have to be...careful." He kissed her again. "I love you so much! I have no words. But I have to go. Although...I will be right outside your door again, listening for a bit. If that's OK with you."

Chloe nodded, looking a little sad but mostly just extremely aroused still, eyes half closed. She reached for Allen's cock again as he kissed her one last time before getting up and, regretfully, exiting her room, closing the door quietly behind him.

Allen pulled his raging cock out through his fly as, once again, he heard his baby girl's increasing excitement as she worked herself toward an orgasm that he assumed would come quickly. He jerked his cock as he intently listened. He heard his baby girl start calling his name as her excitement peaked, ending with a final scream of, "Daddyyyyyyyy!" as she came.

This time, though, she also would have heard him calling "Chloe!" and grunting in pleasure as he came hard, jerking ropes of cum into his hand (well, as much as he could catch) in sync with his baby daughter's orgasm on the other side of her thin door.

Chloe's epilogue

Once again, Chloe's orgasm...make that orgasms!...were powerful and thrilling. She was exhausted after a wave of three full orgasms and countless aftershocks. She had called her Daddy's name each time! He was the cause, after all. He had gotten her so worked up; his hands, fingers, and thumbs had felt fabulous on her, everywhere he touched. She almost came under her Daddy's touch, so she didn't have to put in much effort to trigger her series of climaxes after he sadly left.