Chloe and Allen Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe knew some day her Daddy would stay, and it would be glorious! She would be patient. Well, for now. A little. But she wanted all of him with all of her, making love every way possible now and forever. She would willingly give him her virginity when he was ready, as he was the only man on the planet she could even conceive of deserving it.

Chloe's bed was soaked with her pussy juices. She had flung her t-shirt, bra, and panties onto the bed as soon as her door closed, before driving her fingers onto and into her wet pussy. Now she had a veritable feast laid before her!

Chloe licked her fingers clean then scooped and drank every last drop from her pussy. She stuck her panties into her mouth and sucked all the pussy juice she could from them. She then got on all fours on her bed and started licking and sucking on the huge wet spot her Daddy had made her gush onto her sheets. Her pussy juices were so delicious! She could never get enough. After she consumed every source of her juices she could find, she paused, feeling euphoric.

It was kind of amazing to Chloe how quickly things had progressed from her innocent showing of cotton panties just three nights ago. She was so happy they had! She reflected that she shouldn't really be that surprised, since she and her Daddy had been close since the day she was born. All these added elements seemed like easy and welcome extensions to their already deep affection, naturally flowing from all the love and time together they already shared.

As she turned off her light and climbed back into bed, she didn't avoid the wet spot. Chloe would sleep naked right on it, like a badge of honor. Her Daddy had brought those juices from her with his love and her excitement from all the erotic moments they shared, whether playful or more serious.

She loved her Daddy deeply, intensely, and completely. Not just as a daughter but as a young woman who knew and appreciated what an amazing person he was. She looked forward to spending the night making constant love to him in her dreams.

Allen's epilogue

As Allen walked to the hall bathroom, he drank the large pool of cum he had caught in his hand. He had always found his own cum tasty, and while he didn't regularly swallow it, he was ready and willing in a pinch! While on the way, he heard Chloe call his name a second time. Go, Chloe! Ha. As he brought a wet washcloth back to her door to clean the mess of cum he didn't catch in his hand, Chloe called for him a third time. It turned him on immensely to know she was still cumming in there and that he had helped get her so worked up that she was still going at it.

He loved his daughter with an intensity that was hard to handle sometimes. He knew they would be amazing if they ever got together sexually. He yearned for it with every fiber of his being. But he also knew holding back now was the right thing, though he couldn't even explain to himself why, let alone articulate it to Chloe. He hoped she understood.

He knew what his dreams would consist of, however! There were no boundaries while sleeping, and he looked forward to a full night of sucking her nipples, eating her pussy, and pounding his hard cock into his young daughter, as her real-life screams of his name echoed through his nighttime fantasies. It was going to be a good night!