Chloe and Allen Ch. 06

Story Info
Things continue to escalate, bit by bit.
12.6k words
4.56
16.7k
18

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 02/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe and Allen Ch. 06 (Things continue to escalate, bit by bit)

This is entirely fiction. All characters are 18 or older.

Note I started and submitted this series as Exhibitionist/Voyeur. Literotica posted it in Incest/Taboo, because it's (mostly) about a daughter and her father. But there are heavy ex/voy elements and always will be. Sometimes more than the other stuff. Hope you enjoy the whole combination as much as I do!

This is Chapter 6. I recommend reading Chapters 1-5 first. I'm happy you're still here!

Morning mischievousness

Chloe walked down the hall, completely naked, carrying her towel. She woke up horny again after dreaming of her Daddy all night. They had made love multiple ways in various locations around the house, using many different positions. It was heavenly! He filled her perfectly, and she came over and over on his mouth, his hands, and his hard Daddy cock. Then she woke up. She didn't jill herself off before heading to the shower, so she was pretty charged up and looking forward to putting on another shower show for her Daddy.

The bedroom door was already open, which usually meant one thing. She sadly confirmed it when she walked into her Daddy's bedroom. He wasn't there! He wasn't in the closet nor the bathroom, either. He was probably on an early work call in his office downstairs.

Phooey! Chloe was hoping to put on another fun show for him. That would have to wait. At least she wouldn't take too long in the shower and would be able to get to school on time without rushing as much as she'd had to the past two days! She still paid a lot of attention to her breasts and pussy in the shower, of course. Why not? So, she was still horny-though clean-afterwards.

She dried herself off and decided to leave her towel in the bathroom this time, so she could be completely naked walking back to her room, not even carrying anything. Chloe knew she'd have to come up with some reason she left it behind if asked, but she wasn't worried about that. It was perhaps a small thing, walking fully naked upstairs without anyone else around up there to see anything, but it still felt so wonderful and free! She was definitely a nudist at heart, heehee!

Though she didn't get to greet her naked Daddy in his bed nor put on a sexy shower show for him, and he missed out on seeing her waltzing around bare-assed, Chloe thought she still might be able to come up with a little fun for him this morning, even if he was on a work call. She donned a long t-shirt and nothing else, and then she headed downstairs for some breakfast.

Allen was on his morning work call and heard the shower going upstairs. He knew he was probably missing out on a sexy show from the beautiful, young woman he loved. He imagined what her perfect body looked like, hot and wet in the shower.

His precious baby girl was the sexiest woman on the planet, and he was fortunate enough to get to see that nubile body in multiple stages of undress. He also was able to flash his hard cock to her, and she apparently loved it. This week had opened up many avenues of sexy fun for them both, and it all just added to the deep, powerful, all-encompassing love he felt for his little girl.

Allen later heard the office door open behind him. His baby girl quietly padded in and placed a plate on his desk with some buttered toast and a sliced banana, along with some juice. Each banana piece and all the crust of the bread looked extra shiny for some reason. As Chloe stood next to him, Allen noticed she was in what looked like just a t-shirt again. Yum! Her bare, teen legs looked long, smooth, shapely, and oh so caressable.

His daughter turned his office chair to face her and leaned in deeply to kiss Allen on the forehead, while he failed to keep paying attention to what others were saying on the call. He was treated to a full view of his completely naked daughter down the open neck of the t-shirt! Her creamy, smooth skin. Her perfect breasts, tipped with beautiful, brown, puffy areolas and hard, suckable nipples. Her taut belly. The lovely heart of silky hair above her delicious-looking pussy. He groaned out loud.

"Did you say something, Allen?" his boss asked.

Shit! "No, sorry!" He belatedly put himself on mute. "Trying to get me fired?" he asked the vision before him, who was still leaning over, exposing everything to his hungry view.

"Who, me?" she purred. "I don't know what you mean. Fired up, did you say?" Chloe gave him a final kiss, this time on the lips, and slowly stood up, grinning mischievously. "Enjoy breakfast. I hope you like the special ingredient." She silently left, lightly scratching her fingernails across his shoulder, and closed the door behind her.

It didn't take long for Allen to realize his loving daughter had smeared Chloe's Essence all over his meal. Even the rim of his juice glass was smothered with the nectar. He sucked in every bite before chewing and swallowing, wondering why lip gloss made his food so appetizing. Even this particular, special lip gloss that she managed to find someplace miraculous. He felt like he was missing something.

Allen was still on his call when Chloe came in again to say goodbye before heading off to school. He had the foresight to put the call back on mute.

"Do you have time to say goodbye to your little girl, Daddy?" she cooed.

"Definitely! As long as they don't ask me a question."

He was rewarded with his precious little girl sitting on his lap. She squirmed and wiggled on his crotch, which loosened his robe as his erection grew beneath her. Then she wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned in to kiss him deeply and lovingly. Her lips were so soft! They tasted of strawberry lip gloss. Delicious! It was probably a good choice, since he had so voraciously eaten his breakfast due to the addition of Chloe's Essence. It wouldn't do to also voraciously eat his daughter's face while trying to pay attention to his call!

Chloe felt her Daddy's cock rise beneath her. She knew he'd be worked up from all her teasing this morning, and this was her reward! She moved around while enjoying her Daddy's yummy mouth on hers. He was such a good kisser! She was sitting sideways on his lap, so his left hand was stroking her back, and it felt amazing. His right hand started at her belly and slowly crept up until her Daddy was cupping her left breast through her romper. She moaned into his mouth as he began to squeeze her and gently pinch her nipple. She positioned herself such that she felt her Daddy's naked cock on her bare legs, below the hem of her shorts. Jackpot!

With her mouth still lovingly locked on his, Chloe reached down between her legs and found her Daddy's naked, hard cock there. She used two fingers to stroke him from his balls, up his steel shaft, to his wet tip.

"Allen? Allen?? Your answer?" Shit! That was his boss. Allen had no idea what was being discussed on the call.

He took himself off mute as the sexy vixen on his lap stood up. She looked him in the eye and slowly licked and sucked his pre-cum off her fingertips. She gazed down at his raging hard-on sticking up out of his robe. She winked, blew one kiss at him and another to his cock, mouthed "love you!" and skipped out of the room, off to school.

"Uh, sorry! What was the question?" His daughter was definitely going to get him fired.

Worth it!

School sexiness

Chloe met Amanda in the bathroom during their free period. Her best friend was near giddy with excitement, but she was also clearly nervous.

"Thanks for agreeing to help me, Chloe! And thanks for the idea. I'm nervous, but I am definitely ready to do this!"

Amanda looked amazing in a pretty, light blue blouse over a short, lavender skirt. Her favorite color! The skirt material seemed loose and flowy, as instructed. Her legs looked gorgeous, her feet in sexy black sandals.

"Test spin?" Chloe suggested.

"Good idea!" Amanda's hair flew away from her head as she spun her body, letting her skirt rise up.

"Girl!" Chloe exclaimed. "Those panties are so sexy! Great choice." Her girlfriend was wearing white, lacy panties that were sheer enough for Chloe to clearly see her dark pussy hair beneath. Very hot! "And I got a really good view, so good job spinning. Do it just like that when we're in the hallway. Ready?"

Amanda could only nod, her eyes wide, as she realized this was the moment.

Chloe opened the door then followed Amanda out into the hallway. There was one student in the hall, heading toward them. They tried to look nonchalant and innocent as the boy passed by, chatting about nothing. As soon as he turned the corner out of sight, Chloe looked in all directions and confirmed the coast was clear.

"Now, Amanda!"

Amanda moved to the middle of the hallway and spun around once. She stopped, eyes wide with excitement, and giggled. "I did it!"

"Again!"

"Right!" Chloe watched her best friend twirl three times, spinning away from her down the hall. She looked so happy and free! Her sexy white panties were on clear view every time she spun. She then twirled her way back to Chloe, breathless and laughing with joy. Amanda pushed Chloe back into the bathroom.

"Oh my god! Heehee! I did it!" she breathed, her chest heaving, her eyes bright. "That was amazing! Oh, Chloe, did you see me? Thank you! Thank you so much!" Amanda rushed to Chloe and grabbed her head in her hands, pulling her to her lips, giving her a long, excited kiss. Chloe was dumbstruck as Amanda released her. She didn't think her girlfriend even realized how deeply she just kissed Chloe. And Chloe wasn't about to point it out. This was all about Amanda right now.

"Do we have time to do it again?" Amanda asked. Chloe checked the hall clock and nodded. Amanda paused, thinking something over. Then she apparently made her decision. "Hold these!" Chloe watched with a mix of surprise, pride, and amusement as her girlfriend peeled off her panties and handed them to her.

Time slowed for a moment as Chloe realized what she was holding. These panties had just been on her best friend's pussy. They were silky and soft and sexy in her hand. She also felt a little dampness. Oh god, Amanda's pussy had leaked in her excitement! As her girlfriend turned toward the door, Chloe watched as if from a distance, as her hand acted on its own and brought the panties to her mouth and nose. She couldn't help it! Her tongue reached into the crotch to taste the juices caught there, and she breathed in deeply to capture the smell of her girlfriend. As she put the panties in her pocket, time resumed to normal. Following Amanda out the door, Chloe reflected on how delicious that sip of her nectar was. Different from her own familiar, tasty juices, and quite wonderful. Amanda's Essence, ha! She wished she could buy a bottle.

Then they were in the hallway. They had to wait as two different students, a boy and a girl, headed in opposite directions and eventually left the hall empty.

"Go!"

Amanda didn't need any more prompting. She twirled her way several paces down the hall and spun her way back, a look of joy and arousal lighting up her face. Chloe saw her sexy, tight butt and gorgeous hairy pussy with each spin. As she returned, Amanda tried to spin one leg out in a twirl. She wasn't a trained dancer, but she definitely achieved the effect she was going for! Chloe could see up between her best friend's legs to her swollen pussy lips, glistening in the hallway light. Amanda was very clearly enjoying herself!

Just before they headed back into the bathroom, another boy turned the corner into the hallway. Chloe got an idea. "Hang on!" she whispered. She took Amanda by the hand and walked her to the center of the hall as the boy passed them. She faced the boy's back and turned Amanda toward her, her girlfriend's eyes widening with the realization of what was about to happen.

Chloe took one step backward and whispered, "Go!" with a nod.

Amanda spun. She could see the boy walking away as she did so. After one revolution, she did it a second time. On her third spin, she lifted her leg again, exposing her open, naked, and very wet pussy to the boy, if only he knew. As he turned the corner, he glanced back up the hall at the two of them, standing there innocently and looking back at him. If he had any idea what was going on, he didn't show it as he continued out of sight.

Amanda pushed Chloe into the bathroom, with a low growl and aroused chuckle. Chloe began, "Girlfriend, that was so ho-" but was interrupted as Amanda kissed her again. They'd pecked and traded friendly kisses many times over the years, but never like this. Chloe's toes curled in her shoes. She tried to catch her breath as Amanda released her, thanking her profusely and talking rapidly about how amazing that was and how turned on it had made her. Chloe again didn't think Amanda even realized what she'd just done.

Chloe loved Amanda. She was her best friend and had been forever. They'd done everything together, seen each other naked loads of times, slept in the same bed on sleepovers, lightly kissed, pecked, held hands, whatever. But she had never had any sexual feelings for her. Interestingly, after tasting her pussy juices, smelling her sexy aroma, seeing her wet and swollen pussy lips, and being kissed deeply by her, twice, she thought she maybe still didn't. But Amanda was a damn good kisser, so she was not upset at all at that turn of events! She decided not to think too deeply about it and just let it be the very enjoyable experience it had been.

Amanda was still exclaiming how fun that was and how excited it had made her. "I know, right? God, it's such a turn on!" Chloe agreed. Amanda stilled and looked at her, thoughts clicking. Silence. Jesus, she had done it again! "I...uh...I mean, it...it seemed like such a turn on for you! So hot! You...uh...must be so horny!" she stammered, hopefully. More silence, as Amanda considered and seemed to make an active decision not to pursue it further, for which Chloe was thankful.

Amanda bubbled up again and excitedly agreed with Chloe. She declared that she couldn't wait to get home and relieve the pressure in her pussy! Chloe had to agree to herself; there was definitely much orgasm fodder here! She couldn't wait to get home, kiss her Daddy, kiss her Daddy some more, and then head to her room and get naked. Thankfully, they only had one more period of classes before the school day ended.

Their next free period together was Friday, and they agreed to play some more. Amanda tried to convince Chloe to also wear a skirt. She said she'd think about it.

As they separated and walked toward their next classes, Chloe realized she still had Amanda's panties in her pocket.

Home hijinks

His precious baby seemed like a woman on a mission, but Allen didn't mind. She'd leapt into his arms and immediately started kissing him the moment she was through the door. Grape lip gloss combined with her natural taste to make a delicious meal. She was such a good kisser! He felt like the luckiest person alive to get to experience it. Regularly now. In mild deference to the boundaries they were feebly trying to maintain, neither of them used their tongues. Well, not much, anyway. He would never get tired of kissing his daughter like a lover, though. He hoped she didn't, either.

Allen's hands were in their now-usual positions, left hand holding a fabulous, firm butt cheek (don't want her to fall, after all-safety first!), right hand wrapped around her and cupping her round, teen breast from the other side, as she turned in their embrace to encourage the contact.

He marveled once again how they both fit together perfectly, his arms enveloping her, her legs around his waist, his hands on her magnificent body, their entwined lips. Like they were designed as one loving, combined being, and the exception was when they were apart. He could easily stay cuddled in his baby girl's arms like this for eternity.

Chloe seemed very worked up, and he was happy to be the recipient of her arousal. He only wondered briefly about the source but forgot to care too much, as she continued kissing him, while he returned the favor, caressing her ass and breast through her cute romper while at it.

When she finally released him, he just smiled in a daze, his cock rock hard under his robe. Chloe obviously felt him between them as she gave him a final hug and purred, "hold that thought!" before dashing upstairs to her room.

Chloe was already stripping when she reached the top of the stairs and was naked before she got to her room. She'd thought briefly about leaving a trail of clothes in the hall (tempting!) but carried them with her instead. As horny as she was when she had arrived home, she was now doubly so after her hot, lovers' encounter downstairs.

As she dropped everything inside her door, Amanda's panties fell out of her romper pocket. Oh, god! She'd nearly forgotten about those.

Without thinking too deeply about her motives, she decided "waste not, want not" and brought them with her to her bed. As Chloe laid back and slid her right hand across her breasts, down her naked body to her pussy, she held the crotch of her girlfriend's panties to her nose with her left. They were dry by now, but the musky scent on them was heady and unmistakable. She groaned out loud as she inhaled deeply, while fingering her sopping wet pussy.

Chloe positioned herself so the silky, soft lace lay over her nose on its own, freeing her left hand to trace down to her breasts. She caressed both in turn, circling her areolas as they puffed out with her arousal, and pinching her nipples, sending electric shocks through her body.

Chloe had intended to try to take her time and enjoy all the sensations she was creating, but the culmination of the day's events meant that would be a challenge. She felt an intense orgasm building, and she fingered her clit just right to make the buildup last as long as she could. Which wasn't long, but every second was exquisite!

As the peak approached, she breathed in deeply to fill herself with the musky scent of her best friend and moved her fingers fast, applying just the right pressure in all the right places. Her explosion finally came, and it was one for the record books!

Visions of the day flashed before her mind's eye as Chloe cried out. Her girlfriend playfully spinning in the school hallway, first in sexy white panties-the same lacy panties that now covered her nose and face, then naked, her beautiful butt and amazing pussy on full display if anyone were looking, and finally her open, aroused, glistening pussy lips as she made her best imitation of a ballerina. Then, those unexpected kisses, deep and delicious.

Fast forward to her Daddy's thrilling kisses and caresses and his steely hard Daddy cock between them, caused by her.

The visions lasted, and so did her orgasm. It had started deep inside and exploded intensely, and then it continued as she cried out, rolling like thunder until she finally lay back, sweaty and exhausted, her girlfriend's musky panties still covering her face.

Chloe took one final deep inhale and then dropped the panties off the side of her bed. She lay there in a glowing stupor, feeling very loved.

...

The rest of the afternoon and evening was a now-familiar series of thrilling encounters. Throughout, they continued their usual banter and deeper conversation with the ease of years of spending most of their time together. Anyone only listening in would hear two deeply connected people who adored each other, loved chatting about anything, and were completely comfortable in each other's presence. Anyone watching would notice it had turned into much more!