Chloe and Allen Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe wore a thin, see-through, lacy pink bra and panties set under one of Allen's borrowed t-shirts, and he was treated to frequent views of all his daughter's amazing, sexy assets. She wore just the short t-shirt as a top while he massaged her shoulders during homework time, her panties fully on display, her legs casually apart. Her bra didn't stay hidden much, either, as he pulled the t-shirt neck open much more than was necessary to get at her shoulders, rubbing his hands along the top of her chest and back while she studied.

Allen's little girl sensibly put shorts on when her mother got home, but they were loose. If anything, they provided even more playful and exciting views, as she made sure to give him peeks up the legs whenever she could, including throughout dinner.

In the evening, Chloe assumed a favorite position, lying sideways on the couch with her head in Kathy's lap, feet toward Allen. That meant she was the lucky recipient of both a scalp massage and foot rubs while they all watched a show together. Chloe made sure she spread her legs as she lay down and when she got up, as well as during several leg stretches during the show. Allen was more interested in his sexy girl's show than what was on TV! He had trouble hiding his extreme erection without Chloe sitting up next to him to provide cover. He adjusted as best he could.

Goodnight time meant his young daughter's shorts came off again. Chloe had glanced over her shoulder at Allen with a grin and a twinkle in her eye, dropping the shorts at her feet at the top of the stairs, as he trailed behind, leaving him to retrieve them before he followed her perfect, panty-clad, teen bubble butt down the hall. He breathed in the intoxicating scent of her as he held the shorts to his nose while he followed.

Inside her room, Allen played as before, caressing and kneading all the bare skin within his reach, up and down her legs and thighs, centering his focus on using his thumbs right around the crotch of her see-through panties. He never gave in and reached under the panties, but his touch was everywhere else.

He soaked in the delicious view of his little girl's aroused pussy, the lips separating and glistening under the pink lace, watching as he was able to generate a dark wet spot, leaking through the panel covering her pussy's opening, dripping down to a small puddle on the sheet between her legs.

Once again, though, Allen reluctantly left his daughter to finish the job on her own, while he listened through her door. She called his name twice in her release. If she were listening, she also heard him call her name as he exploded into his hand on the other side of her door.

They dreamt of each other, almost as if they were sharing mutual dreams of perfect love and ecstasy.

...

All the next day brought them both together in many sexy ways. To Allen's amazement, his precious girl walked into his room completely naked on the way to her shower, not even carrying a towel. She just confidently walked by with a smirk, a wave, and a, "Hi, Daddy!" as if it were the most natural thing in the world. His jaw literally dropped, and he was too dumbstruck to even react before she disappeared into the bathroom, leaving an open gap in the door, as he heard her turn on the bathroom fan to keep any steam from gathering.

Chloe gave Allen another shower show, and he jerked off to the view of her completely naked body across the bathroom. He came as he watched in the mirror while she inserted two fingers into her pussy, facing him full frontal with her other hand squeezing her round, young breast. She again pretended like she had no idea he was there, and that was such an added, naughty thrill!

At breakfast she wore just a long t-shirt, completely naked underneath. His baby girl had leapt onto Allen's back as usual, and he thought he could feel how full and free her breasts were, hugging against his back. His hands held nothing but smooth, warm, bare skin as he supported her. She made sure she used her feet again while they wrapped around him to free his raging cock from the confines of his robe. She then moved her legs all around to maximize skin-to-skin contact with his erection. She was rewarded with smears of his pre-cum on both shins.

They sat and chatted at the breakfast table with their usual ease, acting like everything was completely normal. However, Allen only covered the side of his cock away from Chloe, so his little girl could stare at the entire erection that stuck straight up in his lap, while he pretended he had no idea. And stare she did! In turn, she gave him several views of her naked pussy up the t-shirt, briefly spreading her legs whenever getting up from or returning to the table for multiple, made-up reasons. Allen was a first-hand witness to his little girl's growing arousal, as she glistened more and more with each offered view.

Goodbyes for school took a little extra time, since Chloe was wearing a heavy supply of Chloe's Essence. Allen held her head in her hands while sucking at her lips ravenously. She held him tightly while happily accepting his loving attention, his steely shaft vertical between them. She reached one hand down briefly to pull his cock out from under his robe, with a gentle squeeze that nearly caused Allen to cum all over her fingers; then she resumed her tight embrace.

As he sent his daughter off to school with a wave, his still-exposed cock pointing the way, her lips were empty of any lip gloss, and her blouse bore a wet badge of pre-cum.

After school, homework shoulder massages gave Allen a view of Chloe's matching dark green, lace panties and bra that brought out the brilliance of his daughter's lively green eyes. She was again in a short t-shirt, so her panties were fully exposed the entire time. They were thin, lacy, and extremely sexy against his baby girl's pale skin. He could easily make out the heart-shaped patch of pussy hair underneath.

As he pulled the shirt neck open to massage her shoulders, her gorgeous brown, puffy areolas and bullet-hard nipples sticking out under her thin bra made it clear how turned on Chloe was at what she had on display for him. Behind her, he pulled his cock out from under his robe. Once again, it was rock hard from the sexy views and naughtiness of the situation. If she looked over her shoulder, she would see his dripping cock head a fraction of an inch away from touching her back.

Kathy's arrival meant shorts over the panties, and they stayed on through dinner and a show. Though that didn't stop his baby girl from offering peeks whenever she could. For TV time, Chloe was lying on the rug directly in front of Allen, facing away to watch their show. Her lovely bubble butt stuck perkily up in the air, and as she moved her legs around, he watched with admiration how her toned muscles flexed. She spread her legs occasionally, treating him to dark green peeks at her panties.

After Kathy went up to bed, Chloe returned from a bathroom run without the shorts and resumed her position on the floor for them to watch one of their shows. She spread her legs wide, and Allen lost all interest in the show they had selected.

He watched, mesmerized, as this precious teen girl slowly humped her butt up and down, and Allen could imagine his cock placed in the crevice there, her movement causing her pussy to slide up and down his shaft, coating him with her juices before he angled himself to slip inside. It could never happen, but God, he knew it would be so good!

Allen pulled his shorts leg aside and freed his cock behind the sexy young vision before him. He started openly stroking his cock, staring at his little girl's panty-clad pussy.

Allen watched in amazement as Chloe's fingers appeared, reaching back between her legs and slowly sliding up and around her pussy over her panties, right in front of him! He stroked harder, trying to keep silent as the pre-cum started leaking, risking creating wet squelching sounds as he pounded his cock in rhythm to her ministrations to her pussy and clit.

Chloe was pretty sure her Daddy had no idea, but with the lights on in the family room, her position on the floor meant the TV screen unexpectedly acted as a fairly clear mirror. That was sometimes a nuisance in the past as she tried to watch a show, but now she welcomed it and celebrated her good fortune!

She watched and almost groaned out loud as he pulled his big Daddy cock out behind her and started stroking it. She stayed quiet. She definitely didn't want to give away this particular secret, hoping to see where it might lead. She also had an idea forming and tucked it away for future use. But she couldn't just sit and idly watch his unintended jerk off show.

Chloe reached her right hand back under herself and boldly started stroking her pussy right in front of her Daddy. God, that felt so good! It would have felt wonderful no matter what, but to be doing it this close to her Daddy, while he was jerking the hard cock that she caused, was almost too much.

She could feel her juices start to flow freely in her panties, and she leaked through onto her fingers. She couldn't stop. She knew her Daddy noticed, his eyes wide in surprise, and she watched him quicken his pace as he stroked his cock, staring straight between her legs at her soaked panties and the fingers she moved faster and faster there.

Chloe was losing control. She hadn't at all intended to cum in front of her Daddy when she'd started. She had just meant to tease him a bit.

Allen watch his baby girl's nimble fingers increase their pace over her soaked panties. He matched his speed to hers. She started cooing and groaning out loud as she dug deeper. "Hunh! Hunh!" Her butt raised in the air, and then she collapsed on the floor with a scream of, "Daddyyyyy!" clamping her legs together around her hand.

Holy shit! She was cumming! Right in front of him! He immediately began spewing long ropes of cum as he watched the erotic sight before him. Allen had no idea how he managed to remain silent. He caught what he could in his hand. Chloe was convulsing and crying out, and he kept spewing cum. He had no idea he could generate so much. But then again, he had never in his entire life witnessed something as sexy and spontaneous as this.

Chloe had just cum in front of her Daddy! Well, was still cumming! She continued to shudder with aftershocks at the thrilling excitement of what she had just done. Jesus! That was entirely unplanned, but it had felt...well, amazing wasn't even strong enough a word!

That was the first time her Daddy had ever seen her cum like that. And her orgasm was even more intense, since she also got her first view of him cumming at the same time! He spurted so much cum, and all because of her. She loved that she could make him feel so good! She of course didn't at all mind how wonderful she made herself feel at the same time, heehee!

He still must not know she could see him reflected in the TV, because she watched him consider what to do now with his erection and the handful of cum he was holding. Her eyes bugged out as she then witnessed her Daddy bring his hand to his mouth and drink his own cum down. Holy crap!

Her hand was still resting against her pussy, and she clamped down as another mini-orgasm rumbled through her. She shuddered and gushed more juices into her sopping panties. That was so hot! She found herself yearning once again for her own taste of him.

The fact that he consumed his own juices like she did was intensely thrilling but frankly shouldn't have been surprising. One more way they were so alike! She bet she was even more alike in that she'd love consuming his juices, heehee! Maybe one day, she hoped.

That was a lot of cum! Allen didn't often drink his own juices but really didn't mind the taste. But still, that was a lot! However, he was desperate and had to get rid of the evidence before his young daughter turned around and found out that not only was her father jerking off behind her, he had just cum all over! So, he slurped down his huge load and tucked his softening member back under his shorts.

Not that she'd be able to blame him given what she had just done right in front of him. He was still stunned (and seriously turned on) at what he had witnessed.

Allen also felt pangs of guilt forming. He hadn't felt any guilt for most of their recent play, but this was another line crossed. Chloe didn't even know he'd crossed it, but that didn't change the fact. He didn't feel major regret, just mild uneasiness about what he'd done. He needed to sleep on it and hoped to go straight to bed. He didn't know how to explain that to Chloe, though.

Chloe knew her panties were drenched and desperately wanted to drink all the juices trapped there. As she turned to her Daddy, she saw him yawn. "Sleepy, Daddy?" she cooed. Maybe she'd worn him out making him cum so much while watching her exploding on the ground in front of him.

"Ha, guilty as charged, champ. Do you mind?"

"No, it's OK, Daddy. But don't think you're getting away without a goodnight kiss!" She stood up and leaned over deeply so he could see her puffy, aroused breasts when she kissed him deeply. He stood up and pulled her into a tight embrace. She felt a lot of emotion in that embrace, love pouring through to her, and she sent the full force and depth of her feelings for him right back. The kiss, as always recently, was truly a thing from heaven. She loved him so much!

She didn't tell her Daddy she could taste his cum in their kiss. From what she could tell, it was pretty delicious! She yearned for more.

"Can I walk you to your room?"

"Of course, Daddy!"

They held hands all the way up the stairs and embraced again at her door, sharing the best kiss of the evening.

"I love you so much, Chloe. I can't even express it," her Daddy whispered, as he kissed her again.

"I know Daddy. I love you even more than that." She looked deeply into his loving eyes, melting into their final kiss, which carried the true weight of their feelings for each other with it.

Friday before the party

Allen woke to the morning sunlight, after another night full of perfect dreams with his precious baby girl, her young, delicious, naked body entwined with his all night. After such a night, he always woke feeling deeply loved and horny as hell. It was quite an intoxicating combination, one he frequently experienced this highly-eventful week of discovery with his beautiful daughter.

That included last night as he broke through another so-called boundary and jerked off while staring at his baby girl fingering herself to climax right in front of him. Uneasy as he had felt right afterward, time and a night of passionate, loving dream sex with his little girl eased his mind. It was yet another progression in a week of erotic encounters with the fabulous, funny, and foxy young woman down the hall.

Speaking of which, that specimen of young female perfection's morning alarm just went off. That meant she would be coming through to shower any minute now. God, he hoped she was completely naked again like yesterday. If so, and frankly even if not, Allen would be ready for her.

Chloe woke, naked of course, to find two of her fingers inside her wet pussy. She wasn't surprised, given the Daddy dream her alarm had interrupted. So, matching her near-constant state this entire week, Chloe was extremely horny again. Time to get up, though, she thought, as she stuck her two juicy fingers into her mouth and sucked them dry. She was so tasty, if she didn't say so herself! That reminded her of how she had finished her evening last night.

Chloe looked over the edge of her bed to the lacy, dark green panties she had discarded on the floor. They looked innocently dry now, but she licked her lips at the memory of just how wet they had been.

After the heavenly kisses with her Daddy at her bedroom door, like the end of a loving date, she had dashed to her bed, ripping off her t-shirt and bra on the way. Her panties had literally never been this wet before. Even this week with all the time she had soaked through her panties, she had never cum inside them. She had soaked herself with extra goo due to the added thrill of unexpectedly cumming right in front of her Daddy. That was so hot!

And her lacy panties had been soaked before she'd even done that. Then she had gushed again from watching her Daddy jerk off, explode, and drink his cum, and she leaked heavily once more from their passionate kissing.

The cotton panel of her panties had done its best to contain all those juices.

Chloe had looked down across her puffy breasts and taut belly as she pulled her panties away from herself with both hands. She had moved slowly, seeing what she had hoped to. Her clear, thick grool was stretching from her pussy, stuck to the inside of her panties, a shiny wall of gooey juices stretching from her pussy to her panties as she pulled them away.

There was so much!

She had used three fingers of her left hand to scoop the thick wall of juices that stretched there, breaking the connection. Then she'd released her panties back onto herself and sucked greedily at her fingers. God! So good! She had licked her fingers clean while lightly playing with her clit through her panties with her right hand.

She had repeated that process three more times. There was so much gooey juice, she was able to keep creating a sticky wall of shiny grool by slowly pulling her panties away. She scooped and drank and scooped and drank and scooped and drank. And that was only step one!

Chloe finally pulled her panties all the way off, and she moaned out loud as she licked and sucked the heavenly coating of thick juices that remained at the crotch.

She'd then giggled with arousal and delight as she succeeded at literally wringing out her panties into her waiting mouth. They were so soaking wet, she was actually able to squeeze liquid from them and drink it down. She had finally sucked at every bit of the wet material, drinking what juices were left that she could find to consume.

And of course, there was also her engorged, soaked pussy and its collection of nectar. Chloe's Essence, indeed, heehee! She couldn't believe her Daddy hadn't figured that one out yet. She certainly wasn't going to tell him and looked forward to whenever he finally discovered the truth for himself.

Chloe had scooped all the remaining goo from her pussy and drank it down. The entire meal had been so intensely arousing, she came again on her fingers while she was cleaning herself up. Which of course meant more juices for her insatiable appetite! God, she didn't think she could ever get enough. If that evening's incredible amount wasn't filling, she didn't know what could be.

She had gone to sleep entirely content, the taste of herself lingering on her lips, the memory of her Daddy's big cock jerking and cumming in front of her playing like a movie in her mind as she'd drifted off. She of course dreamed of him all night again.

Shaking herself from her lusty reverie and standing up, Chloe was excited for the repeat of what she hoped was now a morning routine, her second ever trip to the shower completely naked in front of her covered but also-naked Daddy. She mused with a grin how that was probably a rare get-out-of-bed reason among her fellow daughters of the world. Even with a sheet covering him, she always knew her Daddy had nothing on. This week, that had become much more important and meaningful to her!