Chloe and Aurora Ch. 06

Story Info
Halloween special.
5.6k words
4.81
3.6k
5

Part 18 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Halloween

My minor modifications of clear nail polish, the small infinity ring and double earrings had been accepted by everyone. I had also swapped the black elastic hair band for a small black satin scrunchie.

The director I reported to, a mature lovely lady named Mary, had also been supportive and understanding when I had explained what had occurred. In short, as long as my work wasn't impacted, and I abided by the professional dress code all was good. I felt empowered, in control and at peace.

Once I returned home I immediately changed clothes. I chose navy lingerie with black lace topped stockings. The weather was cool, but it was warm inside. Slipping into a Navy dress and black heels I instantly felt better. I brushed out my hair and then walked the very short distance to Aurora's apartment.

"I thought you were lost," she greeted me from the door.

"Yes, I am always lost without you."

"Well now I have found you, please come inside."

The door was closed and locked before she embraced me. the initial greeting quickly developed into kisses and caresses. Our lips were locked together and our tongues duelled for dominance. Aurora's hands and fingers explored my sensitive neck, while I had gently massaged her bum. I playfully and slowly lifted her skirt so it was in folds around her waist. My little nails were then able to trace soft patterns on her exposed skin. She broke the kiss.

"Nu este cinstit!" she giggled.

"Of course it's fair, it's all part of the game," I replied kissing her neck.

We were interrupted by the cooker informing us that dinner was ready. For dinner Aurora reheated a shepherd pie she had prepared the night before. She served it with peas and carrots. We drank wine and talked about our day.

"We need to sign you up for master chef," I suggested as we cleared the plates.

"Yeah, right!"

"You want to wash or dry?"

"We need to get a dish washer."

"When we move to our new place we'll have one, until then we'll have to make do."

"You're a meanie," complained Aurora with a laugh.

I kissed her making her smile.

"Am I? Am I really?" I asked planting a series of kisses on her lips, cheeks, face and neck.

"Stop, stop it, I withdraw my complaint. Te iubesc."

"Te iubesc."

It was probably the most used Romanian phrase we both used. I love you. It was simple, but we said it to each other daily. I don't know why, but hearing and saying it in Romanian felt more somehow. We stopped out cuddles to do our chores. I washed, Aurora dried. Her apartment was soon tidy. We made tea. We sat on the sofa. Soft music played in the background.

"I was invited to our corporate Halloween party today," shared Aurora.

"Nice, so what costume are you wearing?"

"I don't know. I thought Cat-woman, but not so sure now. I have a plus one. I was wondering if you would like to come along? I would like you to be with me."

"You want Chris or Chloe?"

"What would you feel comfortable as? You want me to introduce you as my boyfriend or my girlfriend or as my partner?"

"I think I like that you call me your partner, but what do you want me to dress as?"

"I thought you were sexy gothic vampire lady?" reminding me of my assignment at Stephanie's house.

"You want me to nibble your neck?" I giggled.

"Yes, I always like your lips on my neck. I think you are a vampire. Do you think you can get your costume sorted in time?"

"Ah, but I never drink your blood my love. Let's check the internet."

I wanted to be a dark angel, femme with a hint of danger. I considered the latex suit and corset worn by Kate Beckinsale in the vampire film Underworld. It was sexy and she was incredible, but I also wanted satin. We both opened our laptops. We began our research. We each made a series of purchases for the Halloween party. We spent the remainder of the evening working on our search for our new shared apartment. We were also working on lists of items to buy, ideas for colour schemes, items we had in duplicate that we would donate: we didn't need two machine machines, four double beds, or two sofa sets.

The following day I received an invite to my office Halloween party.

"Katrina, are we inviting plus ones?" I asked.

"What if people don't have husbands, wives or partners? Or someone needs to stay to watch over the children."

"Just give them the option: the plus one could just be a friend. No judgements," I suggested.

"Okay, I think that would be okay."

That evening I shared my news with Aurora. Halloween was mid-week: Chloe's party was the Saturday before, my party the following weekend.

"So what costume are you thinking?" she asked.

"Batman," I replied.

"Then I will dress to match as bat girl."

Within a few days our costumes and accessories began to arrive. We checked our costumes privately so we could do a big reveal to each other. It was another layer of excitement. My dress was quite expensive, but was a high quality item. It was a really nice fit with the corset. I was super happy with my choices for the vampire outfit. I just needed to work on my makeup. I explored the internet looking for help. My fake vampire teeth were impressive.

It was finally the day of Aurora's party. We retreated to our individual apartments to prepare. I had originally intended to wear a unitard as a base layer, but at the last minute rejected it. While the tight shiny lycra garment was lovely I wanted to experience the satin corset on my skin. I slipped into my black satin panties tucking myself. I glued my breast forms, applied make up to conceal the joins, then laced my corset. The satin over bust corset was a good fit restricting my waist while pushing my bust up. I wore black lace toped stockings clipping them in place. The long length black velvet, dark red taffeta and silver grey satin dress felt amazing. The satin underskirts whispered against my stockings. I sat at my dressing table. I applied makeup. I followed a guide I had found online defining my eyes with black, grey and red eye shadow, long black eyelashes with dark red lipstick. Finally I painted my finger nails a dark red. I pulled my long natural blonde hair into a high pony tail.

I attached my fangs. I buckled a black velvet choker with a dark red stones that looked like blood drops around my throat. I wish I could have changed my earrings to some that were a little ruby drops to match the choker, but couldn't this time due to the healing process.

I stepped into the four inch stiletto heeled black knee high boots feeling them squeeze my legs as I drew the zips up. I had planned on wearing gloves, but with my nails done I rejected that idea. I drew the heavy red velvet cloak with black satin lining around my shoulders securing it with a small bow. I raised the hood, looked in the mirror: I was impressed with my transformation.

I collected a small black patent bag with my purse, keys, phone and other essentials. I was ready. Aurora called my mobile.

"Hey, you ready?" she asked.

"Yes, meet you in the hall?"

"On my way."

I stepped into the corridor separating our apartments. I checked my door was locked. Aurora opened her door and I was surprised to see that she was dressed similar to me. I was expecting sexy cat-woman.

"Surprise."

I smiled revealing my fangs.

"Beautiful," I said with approval.

She performed a little curtsy which I returned. I checked out her dress, it had some differences to mine, it had royal blue panels rather than red, her bodice was satin and her hooded cloak was black velvet with silver satin lining. She smiled and I saw she had no fangs. Her makeup was flawless.

"No teeth?" I asked.

"I'm a poor innocent Romanian lady who has lost my way. I'm not a terror of the night," she replied with her beautiful accent.

"Well my lady, I'll be your terror for the night," I responded.

We made our way outside. I checked my phone for the registration of the taxi I had booked. The taxi driver did a double take when we approached. Our two pairs of heels clicked on the pavement.

"Evening ladies."

"Are you the taxi for Stephanie?" tested Aurora.

"Sorry, I'm booked for Miss Chloe."

"I'm Miss Chloe," I offered.

"Really?" he asked.

"You don't believe me?" I asked revealing my fangs with a little smile.

"Okay, where are we going to?" he asked.

I told him the address, and showed him the confirmation message on my phone. He nodded his acceptance. He opened the door for us.

"Please ladies, your carriage awaits," he invited with a nod.

"Thank you, kind sir," purred Aurora.

The journey was about twenty minutes through traffic. We chatted in the back. We arrived at the hotel the group had booked the evening.

"So I do introduce you as Chris or Chloe?" Aurora asked as me approached the reception desk.

"I'm Chloe."

"Yes, you are," she agreed.

We were quickly surrounded by fairies, pixies, witches, werewolves, skeletons, superheroes, superheroines, cartoon characters and film stars. Indiana Jones hugged Aurora, before kissing my hand. I was introduced to partners of the firm that Aurora worked for, co-workers and her friends from her department. Aurora consistently called me her partner. I liked it. It was warm inside so I removed my cloak.

We mingled, drank champagne, chatted and had a good time. Batman took Aurora for a dance, while I danced with a very cute red headed Tinkerbell. She wore white fishnet tights, the smallest green dress and impressive little wings. I hoped she had a good coat for when she went home. We were close so we could hear each other over the music. She complimented me on my makeup and dress. I told her she was very brave to wear the cute outfit.

"I'm not sure I recognise you, are you Joanne from finance?"

"No, I'm Chloe, I don't work for the company. Aurora is my partner," I whispered.

"I thought she was married to someone called Chris?"

Our conversation was interrupted by a nearby commotion when Red Skull wouldn't take no for an answer from Snow White. I think he wanted to dance and she had refused him.

"Leave her alone," called Miss Incredible.

Red Skull wasn't listening. He grabbed Snow White by the wrist. I was in auto pilot. Someone needed help.

"Hey! Stand down, the lady said no!" I called moving purposely towards the quarrel.

"Mind your own business; she's my date, okay!" called Red Skull.

"Snow White, do you want to go with him?" I asked oblivious to my surroundings.

"No, he's not my date. I came on my own."

The room paused. The music stopped. Snow White shook off her unwanted admirer.

"I think you heard the lady," I stated placing myself between him and Snow White.

Snow White was trembling. I took her hand gently and squeezed it to comfort her. I was aware that Tinkerbell had joined me to my left standing with her hands on her hips and a disapproving scowl.

"I repeat myself no means no!" I stated firmly.

Aurora came to my right. We were soon joined by Dorothy, Goldilocks and Mystique. Superman and Spiderman joined the growing crowd of support.

"We haven't met, who are you?" I asked taking a further step forward with clenched fists. I was aware of my nails digging into my palms.

"Best answer, Lady Chloe," instructed Indiana Jones.

"Who are you Red Skull?" asked Spiderman, removing the skull mask.

"I'm Mike," he replied reluctantly now outnumbered.

"I think you need to leave," I suggested.

"Yep I think your party is over," declared Mystique.

Mike stared at me for a moment before he stormed off.

"Thank you, Lady Chloe," smiled a relieved Snow White hugging me.

"I'm just Chloe. You're welcome," I replied hugging a new friend.

"Don't mess with Lady Chloe," whispered Mystique patting my arm as she passed me.

"Yeah, don't you mess with Lady Chloe, she will kick your bum," declared Aurora.

"I should have come as Kate Beckinsale vampire or Black Widow: this dress would have seriously slowed me down."

"Now you know what it's like to be a woman."

Aurora and I danced together. I loved the dress as it moved against my body. We were asked to vote on the best costume. I voted for Mystique. We had nibbles and more drinks, then danced some more. Indiana Jones called the crowd together. The music volume was lowered. Everyone gathered to listen to the announcement.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, monsters, the undead, everyone, may I have your attention,"

The room stilled for a moment.

"Are you having a goodtime?" he shouted to the room.

There were cheers and whistles.

"I would like to thank you all for coming out today. We should do more of these events in the future, not just for Halloween and Christmas."

"Hear, hear," called someone I couldn't see.

"You have all been asked to vote for best costume. I have the privilege of announcing best lady is Mystique. Please come to the front so everyone can see you. You have won a week away in Europe for two people."

Everyone clapped and cheered as Mystique accepted the adoration of the crowd.

"I didn't know there were prizes, how much did you pay for the tickets?" I asked Aurora.

"No cost, Pete pays for these events out of company expenses, but the prizes are something he donates himself. He is a generous man and recognises hard work."

"The best man is Iron Man! You too have won a week away in Europe for you and a friend."

Iron man had clearly made his outfit and had invested a lot of time. Everyone clapped and cheered as Iron Man bounded onto the stage.

"I also have a special prize of a week away in the UK for two. This is a very special prize and wasn't planned for. Many of you have expressed your appreciation and admiration for this individual. I wanted to recognise this person. This evening we had a small drama. A cloaked heroine stepped in to save the day."

I wondered what the drama had been.

"Lady Chloe, please will you step forward. Snow White would like to say a few words."

What? Me? Aurora nudged me forward. I found myself being propelled through the crowd.

"Lady Chloe, I have learned you aren't one of us, but this evening you helped a complete stranger in a moment of need. Thank you again," said Snow White.

I stood and faced the crowd. I was in shock. I was being applauded.

"Lady Chloe, would you like to say a few words?"

Could I do this? I had faced down a bully. Everyone had been lovely to me. Yes, I could do this. I accepted the microphone. I licked my lips and swallowed. I hoped my voice would hold.

"Good evening to you all. I would like to thank everyone for their hospitality and kindness. I just did what anyone would do to help someone in need. I didn't stand alone. I appreciate the support that joined with me. In my eyes each of you are heroes and heroines. Thank you for a lovely evening."

I performed a small curtsy and stepped back into the crowd. I found Aurora who was crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked embracing her.

"I'm so proud of you right now. I love you more than ever."

I felt tears well in my eyes.

"I love you too," I whispered.

"Back to the dancing," called Spiderman to the crowd.

The music returned along with a blast of disco smoke and lasers. I needed a moment so headed for the ladies room. The long dress made things difficult in the small cubicle. I checked my make up before I made my way back to the main hall. I was intercepted by the Wasp. She removed her helmet to reveal Katrina from my office.

"Christopher? Is that you?" she queried softly.

"Yes, you have learned my secret identity, by day I am Christopher, by night I am a vampire. Well not really, I'm Chloe when I'm not working," I admitted.

I wasn't running anymore. I didn't want to hide.

"Wow, you look amazing!"

"Thank you, you have a great costume too."

"It's not my place to say anything. Your secret is safe with me."

"Hey, Kate, are we dancing?" called Supergirl.

"Give me a second Amy."

Amy ran over.

"Hey, Lady Chloe! I'm Amy, this is my girlfriend Kate, sorry, we didn't meet earlier."

"It's lovely to meet you."

"Shall we rejoin the party?" called Amy tugging Katrina to the dance floor.

I really wanted to talk with Katrina aka Kate, but for the remainder of the evening we just couldn't get time alone. It was late, or rather technically it was early morning when we departed the party. I shared my story with Aurora on our journey home that Katrina had seen me. We arrived back at Aurora's. Once inside I wrapped my cloak around Aurora.

"I love the taste of cute innocent Romanian ladies," I said nibbling her neck with my fake teeth.

"So do I," reported Aurora grabbing my crotch.

It took some time as we undressed each other. I was finally free of the many sensual layers. I lifted Aurora on to the bed. I parted her legs and sucked her gently. My tongue probed her. I alternated between licking and sucking. She climaxed holding me against her. We switched positions. She sucked my cock. I stayed at Aurora's for the remainder of the night sleeping late the following morning.

Monday I was back to hybrid Chris. I was in my office concentrating on reading a technical report.

"Christopher, do you have a few minutes?" asked Katrina.

She was dressed in a navy skirt, matching jacket with black hosiery and heels.

"Sure, please come in."

She closed the door. I bookmarked the document and set it aside.

"I'm sorry we couldn't talk more on Saturday," she started.

"Yes, me too! Did you have a good time?"

"Yes, I did. I really wanted to dance with you."

"I would have liked that."

"I need to tell you something."

"Okay, take a seat," I suggested.

"Amy is my girlfriend. I'm a lesbian, but no-one knows. My family wouldn't approve."

"I understand."

"Right, of course you would. Amy and I have been together for about eight months. I was thinking about asking her to our party, would that be okay?"

"I'm sure everyone would be cool. You could just say she is your friend. There's no pressure, as you said to me your secret is safe with me."

"Thank you I appreciate it. You were brave to go to the party."

"I have dressed for a while now, but to be honest I didn't think I would know anyone there except Aurora. I didn't think anyone would know."

"Amy works for the company. I was her plus one. I wasn't sure even sure it was you until I saw you up close. You looked really good."

"Thanks, I have been practising for a while."

"You did your own makeup?"

"Yes," I admitted.

"I'm impressed. So, the next thing I wanted to ask- are you coming as the sexy vampire this Saturday?"

"I was going as Batman."

"Oh, that's a shame. Would you consider being Chloe the Vampire?"

"I will give it some thought," I permitted.

"I think you're amazing."

I had really enjoyed my evening. Dare I make it a repeat performance?

"Will you be the Wasp?"

"Yes, I think so."

I spent the remainder of the week contemplating whether to attend as Chloe the Vampire or Batman.

Friday night finally arrived. The mental conflict had lasted most of the week. Could I explain Chloe away as a Halloween prank? Was I being honest? Would my team still respect me? Katrina had been positive and supportive. I needed to lead by example.

"Aurora, I need to talk with you?" I said sitting next to her on the sofa

"Are you breaking up with me?" she asked.

"No, and that's not funny. I'll spank you later."

"Thank you Mistress Chloe. I will fetch the leather paddle after we talk. What's on your mind?"

"You remember I was going to the party as Batman?"

"Yes, I'm your girl bat."

"Well, I've changed my mind. Katrina knows my secret, everyone has been supportive and I need to be honest with them, but more importantly with myself. I'm going to be vampire Chloe."

"You've been fighting yourself all week haven't you?" she asked hugging me.

"Yes, I have. I can't believe how much time I have spent thinking about it. It has invaded my dreams and has distracted me- that means it is a spectre that must be conquered," I admitted.

12