Chloe and Aurora Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Or vampire to be vanquished. So you want me as batgirl or the dress to match like last weekend?"

"Wear what you like, but I loved the dress. You looked very special in it."

"You like the innocent Romanian girl skipping through the woods?"

"Yes, I love your accent, I always have."

"I have a request too? Unlock me from my chastity- I need sex," she demanded lifting her dress.

I kissed her thighs and tummy. I swirled my tongue around her belly button.

"That's nice, but it's not helping," she complained.

I laughed before retrieving the key from my necklace unlocking the device. Once free she led me to the bedroom.

"I guess someone wants an early night?" I teased.

Aurora straddled me and impaled herself on my cock. This was different: she usually liked to be between my legs, preferring to be in charge. She rocked back and forth making cute little noises. The advantage of this position I could use my hands more. I caressed her bottom and tweaked her nipples. We finally collapsed into deep sleep a little after midnight. I was exhausted, but happy.

Saturday was a blur of activity: our little dance class, a shared shower, dressing each other followed by grocery shopping. We visited three potential new apartments. We discussed the pros and cons of each one making remarks in a notebook. We had a Chinese food as a late lunch knowing it would be a long time before the next substantial meal.

I wanted to look my best so I took a long bath, shaved all over, plucked a few stray hairs from my eyebrows and blow dried my hair. Aurora had brought her costume to my place as there was no big reveal or surprise this time. The two dresses lay side by side on the bed. I was still naked and had re-glued my breast forms in place.

"I love seeing you naked. I feel privileged to be on this journey with you," she whispered from behind me slipping her arms around my waist and then finding my left breast.

I turned and faced her.

"I couldn't have done this without you and Fairy Godmother."

"It's very distracting with your soft smooth sexy body so close."

"Let's get dressed."

I slipped into satin bikini knickers, Aurora laced my corset. The satin over bust corset was pulled tight. It felt even better than last time. Having someone else to lace you tight was a good thing. I guess that's why ladies had a maid to help them dress. I wore black sheer lace toped stockings and clipped them in place. The long length satin dress felt amazing. The satin underskirts whispered against my stockings. I then laced Aurora's corset. I watched as she pulled her stockings on. I helped her with her dress, before returning to my preparations.

I sat at my dressing table repeating my makeup Painting my finger nails a dark shiny red. I had a moment of déjà vu. I brushed out my blonde hair electing to have it loose this time. Aurora then applied her makeup.

I attached my fangs. I buckled the black velvet choker I also wore two chain bracelets on my left wrist. I stepped into the four inch stiletto heeled black boots, drew the velvet cloak with black satin lining around my shoulders. We stood side by side checking our reflections in the mirror.

"I didn't think vampires had reflections?" observed Aurora.

"I have control over your mind: you just think I have a reflection. You look amazing."

"You look amazing too. Shall we go?"

"Yes, let's do this."

We used the same car service that we had used in the past. We were surprised to have the same driver.

"Deja vu, lovely ladies," he greeted us.

"Hello, perhaps we should introduce ourselves. I'm Chloe and this is Aurora."

"I'm Steve, lovely to see you again."

The company I worked for had permitted the use of the hospitality suites on the first floor. It felt strange entering the foyer wearing the flowing gown. I had to raise the hem a little to navigate the steps, yet I felt unusually calm. Aurora squeezed my hand to reassure me. I approached Sebastian who I recognised as part of the foyer security team. I had known him for several years- we often spoke in the morning. He was tall, broad shouldered, Afro-Caribbean- he always has a smiling face.

"Good evening ladies, may I check your security pass?"

"Good evening Sebastian," I greeted presented him with my work ID and invite.

I couldn't help, but laugh as he checked the work picture of Christopher against me as a vampire lady several times.

"Sebastian, yes it's me. We have known each other for about three years, you married Caroline shortly after I joined the company. You have a beautiful little girl named Jessica. You are very proud of her and often show me pictures of her. This is my partner Aurora."

"Christopher?" he asked still not able to reconcile me with my ID.

"Yes," I confirmed.

"Wow, I would never have guessed. You're looking amazing. I hope you have a great evening. Would you mind if I took a picture with you?"

"Sure, Aurora, would you please do the honours?"

"I would be happy to."

I posed next to Sebastian while Aurora took a couple of shots on his phone.

"Say hello to Caroline for me."

We passed through the security barrier taking a lift to the first floor. Music greeted us as the lift doors opened. I immediately spotted, Mary, my boss dressed as Maleficent.

"Hey, Mary," I called.

"Hello," she greeted.

"I would like to introduce you to my partner Aurora."

They shook hands.

"Lovely to meet you, Aurora, I hope you enjoy our little get together."

She scrutinised my face which just made me smile.

"Sorry I am terrible with names. What team are you with?"

"Yours! It's me Christopher, but today I'm Chloe."

Her mouth dropped.

"Wow, I mean, wow. You look..."

"Different?" I suggested.

"Yes, but also totally terrific."

"Thanks."

"Save me a dance. Wow. Let's... we must talk later."

"I guess, you made a big impression, how do you feel?" asked Aurora.

"Excited! I can't wait to introduce you to the team."

We collected drinks entering the main room. It was a buzz of conversation over the background music. There were probably fifty people in the room. No-one paid us much attention as they were caught up in their own conversations. I found Dave, Peter and their wives. Dave wore a tuxedo so I guessed James Bond, his wife Charlotte was Marilyn Monroe. Peter was Batman with his wife Abigail was Batgirl. It was as if the universe was endorsing my decision.

"Hello, may I introduce you all to my partner Aurora."

Dave, who is usually quite serious, broke into a huge grin. Peter looked confused, an expression I was learning to recognise when Chloe made an appearance to people that had only known Christopher.

"And may I introduce you all to Christopher," revealed Dave.

"Tonight I'm Chloe," I qualified.

Dave surprised me for a second time hugging me.

"You look fantastic: you even smell like a lady," he reported.

Peter hugged me. Even in my heels I felt small.

"You made an amazing entrance. I love the look. Are you coming to the office like this on Monday?" he asked.

"I don't think so. Vampire Chloe is just for today."

Charlotte and Abigail had met as Christopher at barbecues and meals out.

"I think you look lovely," offered Charlotte.

More members of my team joined the group. The shock factor did not diminish as everyone met Chloe for the first time. Everyone seemed to want to hug me. Aurora was made to feel welcome. Simon, one of my technical specialists, was dressed as a cyborg approached the group. He was flustered by the revelation.

"I don't know whether to kiss you or shake your hand," he disclosed.

"You don't need to do either, I'm not here to make you uncomfortable," I explained.

Simon turned the tables surprising me in turn.

"I'm pleased you meet you, Chloe," he replied as he took my hand and kissed it gently.

I was drawing quite the crowd as the news rippled across the room.

"Would it be too weird if I asked you to dance?" asked Peter.

"You don't think I've caused enough scandal for one day? I would love to dance with you," I countered with a laugh.

He took my hand pulling me close.

"I guess this has been your little secret for a while?" he asked as we danced.

"Yes," I admitted.

"If I ask anything that you're uncomfortable with, please just tell me to shut up. Are you transitioning?"

"No, I just like to dress sometimes."

"Well you do it very well. My nephew has become my niece, so I have some experience. I know it is hard to come out. If you ever need anything, or you need to talk just ask. Well not anything, but you know what I mean. I don't want you to think I am taking advantage or suggesting anything inappropriate."

"Thank you, I really appreciate it, and I understand what you mean."

We danced for two songs, before we were interrupted.

"Come on Batman, let James Bond show the lady how to really dance," stated Dave.

Abigail cut in next to dance with me, followed by Aurora and Keira. I caught sight of Katrina. I thought she was dressing as the Wasp, but I saw a very cute little red riding hood: white puff sleeved blouse, short satin skirt with an underbust corset. It was matched with a red satin hooded cloak with white fishnet stockings, high heeled black patent ankle boots and her hair tied into two bunches with red ribbons. I broke away from the dance group. I approached her.

"Hey beautiful," I called.

"Hey," she replied nervously.

"I'm loving this outfit," I said hugging her.

"You inspired me to be brave. I broke up with Amy."

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said taking her hands in mine.

"It wasn't working, but I was afraid to be alone or that she would tell my family."

"And now?" I asked with concern.

"It's strange, I feel liberated. They can accept it or not, I don't care," she declared with a smile.

"Good for you."

"You know everyone is watching us?"

"No, they're watching me, but you know what? I don't care either."

A single tear escaped as she laughed nervously. She quickly wiped it away.

"Be brave, be amazing, be you! Please dance with me," I suggested.

I had the best night. My work friends and colleagues had accepted me. Monday would be interesting, but that was another day, for now I was buzzing from the experience. Aurora and I returned home, we undressed to our lingerie. I think we had both been building up to this as the grand finale. We both kept our corsets and stockings in place. I replaced my boots with ankle strap four inch Mary Jane shoes. I felt dominant and took charge. Aurora was happy to submit to me. We didn't say much at all- it was as if we were telepathic or something. I 'forced' Aurora into her ballet heeled shoes locking them in place. I restrained her to my bed with padded leather wrist and ankle cuffs. I blindfolded her, buckled a ball gag in place before teasing her with caresses and kisses. She squirmed a lot as I pleasured her first orally then with my cock. I removed the gag, but left her on the bed breathing hard while I had a quick visit to the bathroom.

Upon my return I released her. She grabbed her special cock inserting it before pushing me to the bed and penetrating me. She was dominant, but as always gentle and loving, it was so easy to surrender completely to her. I was soon breathing hard- we both reached another orgasm. We undressed each other until we were naked, cuddled under the duvet and we were soon asleep. Satin Dreams are the best.

I think it had been the best Halloween ever!

12