Chloe and Aurora Ch. 08

Story Info
Christmas photoshoot.
2.9k words
4.6
2.4k
2

Part 20 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Calendar Photoshoot

Cross dressing, anal, pegging, bdsm, pet and pony play. All parties over 18.

It was December- the first snow had fallen. Aurora and I had been for dinner with Peter and Charlotte twice now with me dressed fully as Chloe. I was becoming more socially confident while in my feminine state. We had met with my boss for dinner at her house- I had dressed in a white blouse, navy skirt and jacket. She was very supportive and even suggested that I could attend the office as Chloe. I explained I didn't want my private life to impact my career. She had understood my reasoning. Katrina and Sofia had been repeat visitors to our apartments. Katrina was happier: she was back to her calm contented self. We had become closer and we confided in each other with subjects we couldn't talk to anyone else about. I had appeared at evening drinks with my team from the office in a royal blue shift dress with black suede heeled boots. My team had accepted me as Christopher and as Chloe. I was happy.

Aurora and I continued to look for a new apartment. We were closer than ever. We switched between dom and sub regularly, sometimes daily. I had come to enjoy the power exchange: both as submissive and dominant. Aurora and I both accepted I would never be a strict dominant. I spent almost all of my time outside of the office as Chloe.

We had returned from the supermarket to find that the postman had left a package. I opened it and found the latex cat suit we had ordered some weeks before.

"This means you can be my pet this afternoon," clapped Aurora excitedly before running to the bedroom to locate the harness.

I stripped until I was naked with the exception of my breast forms and chastity cage. Aurora handed me lycra bikini knickers.

"You will need these to protect the latex."

I took the latex base layer and drew it up my body. It was the same design that Aurora had worn: form fitting crotchless cat suit with long sleeves. The lower part had built in socks. It was tight around my legs. Once enclosed in the tight shiny black material Aurora zipped me closed along my spine. A corset that restricted my waist was pulled tight. I presented by bum allowing the butt plug with rubber dog tail to be inserted. The patent leather body harness with lots of buckles followed all of which were pulled tight. I was guided into my ballet heels. The special crawler harnesses which folded my ankles to my thighs forced me to my knees. The process was repeated on my arms. The latex hood was pulled onto my face and my hair tucked inside. The dog faced muzzle with collar was buckled in place.

"Don't you look adorable," commented Aurora patting my head.

"Wuff," I replied.

"All nice and tight and comfortable?" she asked.

I nodded. I wagged my tail which triggered an unintentional grunt of pleasure.

"Oh we didn't decide on a name for my new cute little puppy girl. I think we will call you Freya?"

She rolled a red ball across the floor. I set off on knees and elbows. It was harder than it looked. I spent several hours that afternoon being Aurora's pet. I was forced to watch as she dressed in her maid outfit and tidied her apartment. She deliberately wore no knickers. With the super short skirt she made sure I had a good view. I followed her around which granted me an occasion pat on the head or bottom. She even tugged my tail a couple of times before pushing it back in deep. The sun was setting. I watched a flurry of snow floated past the window.

"Would Freya like to go outside and play in the snow?"

I shook my head.

"Mistress Aurora, please let me out, my legs aren't used to this!"

"Sure, it takes practise, you're a good puppy."

I was gradually extracted, I stretched upon release, I showered, dressed choosing a wine red dress and heels. I found my maid in the kitchen making tea.

"You have been flashing your bottom at me all afternoon. You're a bad girl. I think you want something," I said.

She approached, curtsied and unlocked my cage. She kissed my cock until I was hard before bending over the table. She looked over her shoulder and blew me a kiss. I lifted my dress guiding my cock into her warm and wet pussy. The sex was very physical. She pushed back against each thrust. Aurora had multiple orgasms while I was content with just one.

Finally Aurora showered. She changed back into 'normal' clothes. She had elected on a blue blouse, trousers with flat boots. We were having a dance in the kitchen preparing a meal when the phone rang. Aurora answered it and seconds later returned.

"I am putting you on speaker. It's fairy godmother," she reported.

"Hello Chloe," greeted Stephanie.

"Hi, is everything okay?" I queried.

"Everything is fine. I have an opportunity, a challenge and a business proposition."

"You have our full attention," replied Aurora.

"So our business is doing well, but I was in a meeting with a client the other day, she remarked that it's a shame we don't have a calendar. Now I know I shouldn't have favourites, but Chloe, you are my pretty little star and I was wondering if you would both be willing to do a photoshoot this time for a calendar?"

Aurora and I looked at each other. Aurora nodded her agreement.

"So similar to before where we can obscure our faces?" I asked.

"Yes, you can turn your head, use props, just like we did before. I was thinking 20% of the profit for you as commission, does that seem fair?"

"Wow, that is generous, yes we would love to do this," I confirmed.

"Do you have plans for tomorrow? I have the legal documents. Natalia is on standby."

"No plans, yes we can be at your house. What time do you need us?"

"Early, would nine in the morning too early? We will have twelve costume changes!"

"We will be at the house by nine," agreed Aurora.

"Okay, see you tomorrow. Love you both. Bye."

"Love you too, bye," I replied.

Sunday morning came around quickly. We showered, dressed and travelled to Stephanie's house. Stephanie opened the door before we could knock. She kissed and hugged us both before inviting us inside.

"Were you watching for us through the window?" I asked.

"No, it's my new security system, I took your advice. I have some new cameras."

There was a distinct tone that sounded through the house.

"And that will be Natalia," reported Stephanie.

"I'll answer the door, Mistress," I volunteered falling into our roles.

"Aurora, please make a pot of tea and set out a plate of biscuits," instructed Stephanie.

"Yes, Mistress," Aurora confirmed with a curtsy.

"Such well trained good girls," she complimented us.

I met Natalia at the door. We hugged.

"You look amazing. Have you been here long?" she asked.

"No, we only just arrived. I travelled here as you see me," I volunteered.

"Well, as I say you look amazing. Are you excited about another photo shoot?"

"Yes, I can't wait."

We regrouped in the kitchen. We sat at the table. We drank our tea, nibbled biscuits and chatted.

"Shall we make a start?"

Stephanie led us into the pink room.

"Okay, strip and we will get you dressed. I will have Natalia come in for the photographs."

Aurora and I were laced into tight satin corsets, crotchless lacy panties. I wore a bright pink cock cage, Aurora had a strap on. We both wore white lace topped stockings. Stephanie revealed lacy, netted dresses with cap sleeves and short skirts. Mine was very pale blue and Aurora had a slight green shine to it. Pearl, silver and pale blue sequins caught the light. We both had four inch heeled white patent shoes.

"Well my cute little snowflakes. I have some sparkly bits for your hair and white heeled Mary Jane shoes."

We were soon fully dressed including fingerless gloves that extended to our elbows. Stephanie then locked us into straps at ankles and wrists before securing us into collars. Each of the restraints had little bells that tinkled as we moved.

"Oh, and one last thing your jewel butt plugs."

I bent over allowing my Mistress to push the plug into my waiting hole.

"You like that just a little too much, my pretty Chloe."

I blushed.

Aurora mirrored my position. She squeaked when Stephanie tugged her strap on cock.

"Aurora loves having her cock played with. I'll be right back."

Stephanie left us alone for a few moments, but it was long enough to have a cuddle and a kiss. When she returned she had several sheets that looked like snow which were positioned so it looked like we were outside. Natalia came and took several dozen shots in different poses including one of me on my knees with Aurora's cock in my mouth.

Natalia confirmed she had what she needed and left to allow us to change.

"Costume change! Everything off except your stockings," ordered Stephanie.

We stripped leaving me with my breast forms attached, my cock cage and butt plug, Aurora stood with the strap on cock and her butt plug.

"So snowflakes for January, now it's time for February," explained Stephanie.

Stephanie set a set of clothes before each of us. We were again dressed identically in red lace basque and matching crotchless panties. The white stockings were attached to the suspenders. Red satin dresses with short skirts were guided over our bodies. Red patent heels slipped onto our feet. Our hair was put into bunches and tied with red satin ribbons. More ribbons were tied to our ankles and around our shoes holding them in place. A ribbon was tied around my cage and around Aurora's cock, more ribbons were tied in bows at our wrists and necks. Once again Natalia was summoned.

"I want you to face each other and bend forward as if kissing while sticking your bottoms out. I want to be able to see your cock and cage," instructed Natalia placing her camera low to the ground so it looked upwards.

"Oh, how very cute," observed Stephanie as we posed for another dozen shots.

It wasn't scripted or asked for, but as if on cue Aurora and I turned and curtsied.

"Adorable! You are making this so easy. I have what I need for this setup," advised Natalia

"Okay, time for another change!"

I slipped into black satin panties adorned white lace trim and bows, with a black satin corset basque. Stephanie pulled the laces tight. The seamed stockings glided up my legs were clipped in place. A black satin petticoat that just covered my bum was followed by a white net tutu style petticoat that stuck out from my waist like the ballet skirt. I stepped into a black satin with white lace French maid's dress. I heard the lock click at my neck rings and the waist rings. I wore black patent four inch Mary Jane heels. Leather straps were wrapped around my ankles and beneath the shoes and locked in place. A wide collar made from black patent leather with white lace adornments locked at my neck. Matching wrist cuffs completed my restraint. A white lace headband completed the image. I looked up to find Aurora dressed similar but in a scarlet red maid dress.

I slipped my hand under her skirt. I tugged her cock, she returned the favour by fondling my cage.

"Girls, downstairs to the kitchen, you can prepare lunch while the photos are taken. I think as this is March we will call this one Spring clean," decided Stephanie.

"Yes, Mistress Stephanie," we confirmed almost in unison.

We prepared lunch while Natalia took dozens of pictures, far more than would be needed for the calendar. We took a break and ate lunch.

We then took a spanking bent over the table. We returned to the pink room for the next transformation. For April Stephanie decided to call it Easter Bunnies. We wore black fishnet stockings and black crotchless leotards. Our jewelled butt plugs were replaced with fluffy pompom bunny tails. Black patent heeled shoes and fluffy ears completed the outfit. This was probably the quickest change and photo set so far.

We changed into pale pink lingerie, matching stockings, pink dress, pink patent heels, bonnets and parasols. Our bunny tail plugs were replaced with large pink plugs. Green fake grass was laid on the carpet and we took our places as directed in a sixty nine position. The grass stayed in place for the June set. We wore tennis whites, with very short white pleated skirts, frilly ankle socks and tennis shoes. We each spanked the other with a tennis racket.

The next outfit remains one of my favourites and serves as a reminder of how this all began. I was transformed into Alice: full white lingerie, opaque white stockings, pale blue dress, white apron and heeled black patent Mary Jane shoes. Aurora was dressed similar, but the dress was sunshine yellow. We enacted a tea party with a plastic tea set. It was a July picnic, even though it was raining heavily outside.

Another change followed after half an hour into ballet tights, leotards, tutus and ballet point shoes. We descended to the dance room. We followed one of the dance programs. We completed the task with the curtsy. Once the photographs were completed Natalia put down her camera. She hugged us both.

"I am so turned on right now," she whispered to me.

"Why don't you have some me time," I whispered back.

"Stephanie, I just need a break and will be back for the September set," she declared before almost running for the bathroom.

Aurora and I changed into school uniforms- September back to school. We retained our white lingerie. We were provided with pale blue blouses, navy pleated skirts, white ankle socks and black Mary Jane Shoes. Natalia returned, but she was also dressed as a school girl. We brushed each other's hair: bunches in ribbons. I had navy ribbons, Aurora pale blue and Natalia white. Mistress Stephanie took us to the school room where we were spanked with the leather strap. Once the pictures were completed Aurora and I spanked Natalia.

"Thank you, I love playing with you both," she gushed.

October's theme was Halloween. I had brought some of my things as requested that I had worn as vampire lady. The only change was the dress: instead of the long flowing gown I wore a very short satin dress ensuring that my cage was visible.

The next set was a solo event. I'm not sure how it fitted in with November. Aurora and Stephanie helped me into a silver lycra cat suit. A leather corset with lots of buckles was secured around my body. My arms were pulled behind into an arm binder. My head was secured into a harness consisting of a posture collar, bit, bridle, blinkers with ears all of which were buckled firmly in place. My feet were guided into pony boots. A long flowing tail plugged into my bum. I was helped to my feet and led around the room.

Aurora helped me out of the harness.

"I want to be a pony," she revealed kissing me.

"And the finale is the Christmas fairy," announced Stephanie.

"I think I will need a quick shower before trying that. I think we should have left the pony to last," I explained.

"Go and be quick."

I took a quick shower. I returned to the pink room. I was attired in white lingerie: basque, panties and stockings. This was topped with a short white lacy dress with netted petticoats which reminded of my dance dress. Butterfly type silvery wings were strapped in place. White patent ballet boots, supplemented with matching straps were secured at my wrists, ankles, waist and neck. The costume was completed with a small tiara and a silver wand.

"This would be a great outfit to be sat at the top of a tree," I disclosed as I was assisted into position.

"That's a wrap," called Natalia.

"Christmas Fairy, I would like to be a pony for Christmas," revealed Aurora who was still wearing her school uniform.

"I'll leave you alone for a while, get dressed and then come down stairs," suggested Stephanie.

Aurora and I were alone.

"Please, love me," I begged.

"You want me to have sex with you as a fairy?" asked Aurora kissing me.

"Yes, I want you to use your cock," I advised.

"Naughty little fairy," whispered Aurora as she penetrated me.

It didn't take long before we reached a noisy orgasm. We cleaned ourselves. We changed back into the clothes we had arrived in. We collected the clothing ready for laundry and the items we had brought with us.

I was surprised to find that it was dark outside. We found Stephanie and Natalia eating recently delivered pizza and drinking tea. We joined them for the meal.

"I will send make sure you have a copy of the good pictures, and I will suggest the pictures for the calendar," offered Natalia.