Chloe and Aurora Ch. 09

Story Info
Christmas.
11.2k words
4.74
2.4k
2

Part 21 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had reached another milestone following long discussions with Stephanie, Katrina and most importantly Aurora. I would now be living full time feminised. I would wear only ladies underwear. Outside of work I would only wear skirts and dresses.

For the office I wore plain white satin panties and matching camisole with ladies black trousers and single colour white or pale blue shirts. On cold days I also wore tights as I learned that shaved legs felt the cold more. I wore my flat ladies boots.

I had been anxious on my first day, but everyone had been supportive and complimentary. Peter was like a big brother. Growing up as an only child I hadn't appreciated having siblings. He had taken the role as protector very seriously. Everyone carried on working as normal, if anything our productivity had increased: my changes were noticed and commented on positively.

Katrina arrived for a meeting in my office she wore a navy dress and matching patent high heeled court shoes with pale hosiery. She closed the door and sat down.

"Morning Katrina," I greeted.

"Morning, I love the new you."

"Thank you, I'm loving the new you too. I hope Sofia is looking after you."

"Yes, she is lovely. I would like to talk about some developments later, may be at lunch?"

"Yes, sounds interesting. What delights do we have today?"

We discussed the team's activities, some upgrade timings and an upcoming presentation, which I suggested that Katrina lead with my guidance. The meeting lasted two hours, by which time we decided to break for lunch. We went out for Chinese street food.

"So how was your weekend?" I asked.

"Amazing, we met with Sofia's parents. They are so supportive and accepting. I wish my family were like them. We are spending Christmas with them. Do you have plans yet?"

"Not yet, I don't really have any family left. Last year we stayed with Elena's parents. It's crazy to think so much has changed in less than a year. I can't believe how much I have changed!"

"I need to ask your advice," she whispered.

"Okay, just remember there are no judgements," I assured her.

"Sofia wants me to dominate her: you know tie her up and stuff? Have you ever done something, you know, kinky?" she asked.

"This is about what you are comfortable with and not what anyone else does, but to answer your question, yes, I have participated in what would be considered kinky activities. You need to trust each other, make sure you operate in a safe way and have a safe word."

"Okay, that is good advice, so other than being Chloe, what else have you tried?"

"This isn't about my preferences, or Aurora's and it's not about comparing," I replied feeling my face flush as I replayed some of the playtimes in my mind.

"Sorry, that was a question that went too far."

"No, it's okay: you and I share more than most. You're like a younger sister. I'm happy to share my experiences, but I won't talk about Aurora's kinks."

I took a breath.

"I have been in chastity, restrained, and spanked. I have been dressed as a baby, a school girl, turned into a rubber doll and locked in a cage."

"That sounds exciting!"

"It is, but I always feel very safe. Precautions must be taken. Some things are simple like colour coding keys to locks, or having a pair of scissors to cut ropes in an emergency. Never leave a restrained submissive alone. The most important thing is to keep talking. Communicating limits, the things that you like and don't like make the experience. The act of submission to a dominant that you trust is exhilarating, taking control of someone you love and trusts you is very special. Talk and talk some more."

"So I should try this?"

"Only you can decide that. If you're uncomfortable with anything you have to be honest. I'm not a natural dominant, I'm more submissive as Chloe, but that is not to say that I'll accept anything. My dominants respect my limits. Start slow, a scarf as a blindfold and just hold hands, you don't need to go full latex, leather and chains."

"Okay, so I could use things from around the house? So how do I punish her?"

"Yes, lots of things you can use: icecubes from the freezer, a wooden spoon from the kitchen, a table tennis paddle, or a feather. You could withhold hugs and kisses for a set period of time. It doesn't have to be physical, sometimes just the right words can be powerful: "you've been a naughty girl" or "do you need some playtime today?" The first rule is never do anything without discussion and the second is playtime is always with consent," I suggested.

"That's helpful, thank you."

"I started by writing down what I wanted to try. I listed my hard stops, things I didn't want to do. My fairy godmother also had limits: no drugs, no needles, no blood, no water sports: that type of thing!"

"This is quite involved."

"It can be, but some of my best experiences have been simple. Dressing your partner while they are blindfolded can be exciting for both of you. They don't know what they will be wearing until the blindfold is removed, you can touch them and they don't know what is happening next."

"I like that idea. What if I want to be the submissive?"

"You may find that you can alternate between dom and sub. Not everyone can do this, they tend to be one or the other. You may enjoy both, but still have a preference. I prefer to be the submissive, but I can be dominant. As I said you have to talk with your partner, then talk some more and then talk again. Just discussing a scenario can be exciting without actually doing anything. You could start as if you're reading an erotic story."

"I'll let you know how things go. Thank you."

"You're welcome, you know you can ask me almost anything."

"Have you ever kissed a boy?"

I laughed.

"No, I don't like boys," I admitted.

"Me neither! Boys are just so insensitive," she declared playfully squeezing my hand.

We laughed and then headed back to the office.

Upon our return Beth asked to meet with me. She wore a grey wiggle dress with heeled black boots.

"Hey, Beth. I love your boots."

"Thank you, you want to borrow them?" she teased.

"I don't think your dainty boots will fit my big feet, but thank you."

"You have nice feet. I just wanted to let you know that the additional spend for the project has been approved."

"Great job!"

"Well, I appreciate your guidance, and also for letting me present the case."

"You're welcome. You're doing great work. I was thinking that you could give me some more time with the new cloud setup?"

"Yes, absolutely! I wish I had been more of a team player before. I'm sorry I caused you so much grief."

"This isn't about you being a team player or not. That's all in the past. You have always worked hard. No regrets! Just look forward and make a difference for today in a positive way," I counselled.

"Thank you, that's kind of you to say."

"Now, go be brilliant, be brave and be amazing!"

It was my new mantra.

The remainder of the week was a blur. I went Christmas shopping solo on a Saturday afternoon. I bought presents for my team as I did each year, but I realised that my Chloe mind was different to Chris, dare I say a little more thoughtful: rather than chocolates and wine which would have be my usual gifts. A scarf, earrings, a bracelet, a wallet, cuff links, a laptop case, and similar: one for each team member. I also bought a dress for Aurora with matching lingerie. I bought small gifts for other friends including Stephanie and Natalia. I was also planning an event for Aurora. I would send her a special voucher with the details.

The next Friday it was our Christmas party, which gave everyone the excuse to dress up again. I selected black satin lingerie, thong panties, bra, suspender belt and opaque black stockings. I decided on a black velvet dress with long sleeves with a v neck. I accessorised with a white gold necklace, matching bracelet and my new earrings. I completed my look with black suede high heeled knee high boots. Aurora chose a dark green satin dress.

"Have I told you that I have a cute girlfriend that I love very much?" she asked wrapping her arms around me from behind.

"Oh, have you? Well I have an amazing beautiful girlfriend and I love her even more," I replied.

The evening was magical, with a snow machine and ice sculpting. We sampled many varieties of food including reindeer sausages, venison burgers and hot apple pie. We danced and partied long into the night. We returned home tired, but happy. We left a trail of clothes from her front door to the bedroom.

The following morning I dressed in my black and white satin maid's uniform. I wore my new satin corset, thong panties, seamed stockings and four inch Mary Jane patent heels. I felt very naughty. I prepared breakfast and then woke Aurora.

"Well look what Santa sent me," she greeted before smacking my bottom playfully.

"Good morning Mistress Aurora. How may I please you today?"

"I would really like to wear the rubber suit, corset, ballet boots, hood and be fully restrained."

"Okay, if you shower I will prepare the clothing and when you return I'll dress you."

"Just dress me now and I'll shower after," she instructed.

"I think someone has been eating too much chocolate," I commented as I squeezed her into the catsuit.

"You calling me fat?"

"No, you're not fat, you're curvy, maybe the suit shrunk?"

"This is an example when you're too nice. You're supposed to say 'yes you're fat and lazy'"

"Right, sorry being in my maid uniform I'm in submissive mode, but you're expecting dominant Chloe."

"It's okay, you dressed wanting to serve me. I make demands and then expect you to be in control."

I tightly laced the corset, followed by the boots, then the arm binder. I then added all of the straps to immobilise her.

"All nice and tight?" I asked.

"Yes, it feels amazing. I love it."

"Please test your button?" I instructed.

Aurora complied and I nodded.

"Are you ready for the hood?"

"Yes, please."

I laced the hood to fit her head and face, buckled the collar and blindfold in place.

"All good?" I checked.

"Yes, still all good. I feel really tight all over."

"Gag time?"

"Yes, please."

I did as asked. I took my place on the sofa and watched her struggles. I wish I had a plug and nipple pads that were linked to her black box. That would be something we would need to look into. I was very aroused watching her fighting the bonds. She shuddered several times and then pressed her button. I removed the gag.

"How was that?"

"Awesome, let me out."

"No, not yet!"

"What do you mean no?"

"Wait and see."

I unbuckled the hood, unlaced it, I removed it to reveal Aurora's beautiful face. I brushed the hair from her eyes.

"Are you keeping me your prisoner?"

"Yes, I think I will," I replied kissing her.

I removed my panties releasing my cock. I moved her around. I guided her head towards my groin.

"Please me," I commanded.

"Yes Mistress!" she replied.

The next five minutes were bliss as she played with me orally. Once I was satisfied I lay her on the floor on her side.

"What? I pleased you so let me out."

"I think you've been very naughty so I'm going to leave you like this while I clean the kitchen."

I kissed her long and hard tasting myself.

"I love you," I told her.

"I love you too, but let me out. I'll help with the chores."

"No, I think you need some time like this. Relax and enjoy."

I left her for almost an hour. She didn't know, but I was checking every few minutes that she was okay. I returned and knelt beside her.

"Please Mistress Chloe, let me out," she begged and I finally relented.

She was standing naked before me. Her silky soft skin glistened with a sheen of sweat.

"Go and shower, I'll change and then we can go to the supermarket."

"That was very mean to leave me like that," she complained as she stretched.

"Admit it you loved it?"

"It was okay," she allowed.

"Only okay?" I asked.

She couldn't hide her joy any longer and broke into a broad grin.

"It was a lot more than okay. Thank you."

We kissed again.

*

Monday evening I had promised to meet Aurora and Stephanie after work at the shopping centre. It was preparing to close so I was a little confused with the timing of the meeting. Once we had completed our greetings Aurora explained the plan.

"As part of our Christmas present Stephanie and I wanted to give you a unique experience."

"When we took the pictures for the calendar you made a comment about being a fairy on top of a tree. We would like to help you with that," explained Stephanie pointing at the large tree in the centre.

"I'm not heavy, but I'm not sure the top of the tree will take my weight," I replied.

"It's ok, there is a special frame in place for the current fairy, which will be removed and then you will take her place. I have some special friends here to assist."

"So when are we doing this?" I asked.

"Tonight. Now. If you want?"

"I'm not really dressed for this."

"It's okay I have brought your outfit with me," confirmed Stephanie.

"Oh, you are amazing, how long do I need to wait?"

"We can dress you now, then when my friends have closed the centre they will lift you into place."

A gentleman in a business suit approached, he greeted Stephanie first and shared a quick whispered conversation.

"This is my good friend Peter, he is the manager of the centre and has agreed to help," introduced Stephanie.

Stephanie introduced each of us in turn.

"It's lovely to meet you, and I'm happy I can help with this experience," stated Peter hugging me.

"Thank you for taking the time," I replied.

"Please come with me and I can show you where you can change."

We followed Peter into areas not open to the public. We walked in passageways behind the shops until we reached an office. Peter left us giving us some privacy. I quickly undressed. Aurora rolled a condom over my penis securing me into my chastity device. She handed me the large vibrating butt plug. I quickly guided it into place. With the help of Aurora and godmother Stephanie I was quickly dressed. I was attired in white lingerie: satin lace up basque, satin panties with white lace topped stockings. This was topped with the short white lacy dress with netted petticoats which I had worn before. Long white gloves were drawn up my arms. I had to step into a silver harness that reminded me of the baby harness from my first adventure. Straps were adjusted at my thighs, waist, and shoulders. I sat as white patent ballet boots were slipped onto my feet. The boots were supplemented with matching straps securing my wrists, ankles and neck. Angel type silvery wings larger than last time were strapped to my back.

"All nice and tight, my cute little fairy?" asked Aurora.

"Yes, thank you Mistress Aurora," I replied.

The costume was completed with a small halo and a silver wand that was strapped to my hand. I was ready to be the Christmas bondage fairy. Stephanie stepped out to find Peter.

"I'm really turned on right now," I admitted.

"Me too," admitted Aurora.

Peter returned: I was assisted into a wheelchair. I was pushed to my destination. I was careful not to lean back and crush the wings. We ascended up three floors in a lift, then to an area off limits to the public. I saw a tubular frame waiting for me. I was assisted, carefully stepping towards the frame. I stood on a small platform, allowing Peter to secure each of the harness points to the frame. He then clipped each of the straps at my thighs, ankles and collar. My arms were raised and clipped into place. I was immobile.

"Are you ready to fly?" he asked with a smile.

"Yes, please, Master Peter."

He smiled.

Aurora came and kissed me before slipping a large black ball gag between my lips. She buckled it tightly. The frame was then raised with the help of an electric crane. I was swung out into open space. For a moment I felt that I was flying. The frame was moved into place. It was lowered until it locked into place. I was now secure on top of the Christmas tree. Aurora and Stephanie took many photographs of my predicament. I felt the butt plug come to life stimulating my p spot. I was left in place allowing me to reach orgasm several times.

I was lifted back, Aurora removed my ball gag and kissed me.

"Did you have fun?"

"That was amazing. I really liked the feeling of flying, which was even better than being stuck on the tree."

"Do you want to fly for a little longer?" asked Peter.

"I don't want to take up your time."

"I'm having fun, so I ask again, Christmas fairy do you wish to fly?"

"Yes, please."

I was lifted back into space. I was swung back and forth. I was finally returned to earth. I was released from the frame. I hugged Peter.

"Thank you so much, that was so much fun."

"I'm happy to have been able to help. I would appreciate it if you would share one of your pictures with me."

"I will select one and send it via Stephanie."

Aurora unlocked the boots allowing me to walk back to the office and change. I was extracted from the harness and straps. I changed back into the clothes I had arrived in. I hugged Stephanie.

"That was magical! So special! I love you godmother Stephanie."

I hugged and kissed Aurora.

"I love you. I'm so lucky to have you in my life."

Aurora and I walked home. How many people could say that they had flown dressed as a fairy in bondage, and set on top of a Christmas tree. I had some interesting dreams that night. I was a very happy fairy.

The last week before Christmas was busy with preparations. On the last working day I gathered the team in the conference room. I presented them with their little goody bags. My team were very happy with their gifts. In the confines of the conference room everyone was free to express themselves. For me it's more about the giving, the joy it brings to the person, and this year more than others as my team had supported my journey. This year they surprised me admitting they had collaborated as they wanted to present me with a gift. I must admit I was close to tears with the surprise. Katrina had admitted everyone had wanted to make the presentation, so they had drawn lots. Keira had been the winner. I opened the wrapping to reveal a famous branded handbag. There was lots of hugging and kissing, I was overwhelmed by the love in the room. I promised to use it at our New Year's dinner celebration. At the end of the day I wished my team happy holidays and sent them home. I gave Sebastian the security guard a package to share with his family on my out of the building. Sebastian also hugged me.

"I hope Santa brings you all you ask for."

"He already has. I have friends that accept me, and a lady that loves me," I replied.

I walked home in the snow on a high.

*

It was finally Christmas Eve. It was still snowing. I wore my midnight blue velvet dress, midnight blue satin lingerie, black stockings and heeled boots. I added my wool coat, hat and gloves. Aurora was dressed in a dark green dress, heeled boots and her winter coat. We took a stroll around the park arm in arm in the afternoon, before returning to the warmth of my apartment. We had a small tree with a dozen colourful parcels lay beneath. I prepared the meat for the next day setting the oven's temperature. We had a quiet evening. We had Chinese food delivered: duck in pancakes, noodles, rice, char sui pork, barbecue ribs with sweet and sour chicken. We drank champagne. We danced before retiring early. We made love several times before falling asleep. I was happy.

*

It was Christmas morning. I woke early. I showered and dressed for Aurora. I had bought myself wine red lingerie: bra, panties with suspender belt. I attached snowflake patterned lace stockings. I then slipped into my Christmas elf dress which was also wine red with white fake fur around the neck, sleeves and hem. I matched it with red patent Mary Jane heels. I did my makeup. I then added my headband with reindeer ears and antlers. I crept out to the kitchen to start on dinner. The oven had been on timer for several hours. The aroma of the roast lamb filled the small apartment. I prepared the vegetables, pigs in blankets, stuffing balls and made coffee. I selected a red wine from the rack- I decanted it into a carafe.