All Comments on 'Chloe and Cy Pt. 02'

by Anitole

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AlkymistAlkymistover 2 years ago

I'm not really into father/daughter stories and nearly dropped this one when I realized what it was in Chapter 1. I'm also usually not a big fan of the multi-narrator point of view. However, your writing is well done. It's quick, it's witty, and your buildup of tension is excellent. And, surprisingly, you've actually made the back/forth viewpoints work well - I do believe this may be the first time I've seen it and thought that. So here I am at the end of Chapter 2 of a story line that, by my typical interests, shouldn't have made it off the ground... and looking forward to Chapter 3.

AnitoleAnitoleover 2 years agoAuthor

I typically don't write in this genre. I prefer more fantasy and romance or science fiction. Occasionally, like with, Soft-Mouthed Sandy, I get challenged by friends or writers to try something outside my spectrum.

FortheseFortheseover 2 years ago

I will not vote until the end. At the beginning of the first chapter I thought 'usual for this writer, to simple'. Then I remembered who this author actually is. And I sort of understood. Now I'm very curious.

'Cause we all get it in

The end'

FortheseFortheseover 2 years ago

I have to correct mistakes in my own comment:

I thought 'unusual for this writer, too simple'.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The characters pop; I just don't like them much. Especially Christine. Hate the pot, hate the boxing at meaningless shadows of the "patriarchy". I hate when people do damage to themselves over something that's not real or only in their brain, probably because I do it so often. We waste so much time at it.

AnitoleAnitole2 months agoAuthor

What would make the characters more relatable or sympathetic in your opinion?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnitole@Anitole
If you wish to find me on Twitter: @AnitoleJ I also have a few of my stories independently published on Amazon. My first novel Coyote: A Pansexual Erotica was published in the late summer of 2021. I am planning a second novel by the end of 2021 along with a few shorter p...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Chloe and Cy Previous Part
Chloe and Cy Series Info