All Comments on 'Chloe and Cy Pt. 03'

by Anitole

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1st chapter was great second chapter I don't even think it was the same story?

AnitoleAnitoleover 2 years agoAuthor

Well, as this is the third chapter and not the second... I can see why you might be confused. Lol.

FortheseFortheseover 2 years ago

I have to start voting: 5 stars. It might be mystery fiction. Or something else.

sophisticated... So far I'm clueless. Or may be I sort of understand. But I love it. Cy - encyclopedia... Great writing.

The_Licentious_LaureateThe_Licentious_Laureateover 2 years ago

Where has the story about Chloe and Cy gone? Whois Lyndee and why is this even relevant? We’ve gone from a step-daughter seducing her step-dad to some perverted BDSM club of no immediate relevance that completely detracts from the unfolding story. If this becomes a serious part of the story, then I’m stopping reading as it does not interest me at all.

AnitoleAnitoleover 2 years agoAuthor

... You do realize I really don't give a flying fart in a rain-barrel what you do with your literary criticism, right?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnitole@Anitole
If you wish to find me on Twitter: @AnitoleJ I also have a few of my stories independently published on Amazon. My first novel Coyote: A Pansexual Erotica was published in the late summer of 2021. I am planning a second novel by the end of 2021 along with a few shorter p...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES