Chloe and Cy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Still," I said. "Don't flirt with my friends."

"I wasn't flirt--"

I pushed the sunglasses up on my nose. "Even jokingly," I said, poking a finger in his big brawny chest. "

He blinked. "Yes, sir," he smiled, pressing the gas. "Where to, boss?"

"The department store. Some thick-necked Cro-Magnon dude tore up my favorite pair of panties this morning."

He nodded. "Aren't we a jealous little hothouse orchid?"

"I'M NOT JEAL--" Fuck, I was jealous. "Just shut up, Cy."

He drove me to the department store and parked the cruiser, locking it after we both climbed out. He held the door for two women coming out and then waited for me to pass through.

"Don't follow me into lingerie."

"Fine. I'll be in," he looked around, "notions. Maybe they have an anti-jealousy spray for you?"

I did my best not to smile, instead keeping my lips tight as I spoke through them softly. "I'm not jealous."

Cy

It was odd. Something about her whole little temper tantrum made me giddy.

I am not the type to act giddy. In the middle of that department store, I found myself fighting the urge to display some obvious public affection. I wanted to cup her narrow ass, nibble her earlobe.

What the fuck was this? I was normal yesterday!

Chloe

What the fuck was this? I was mad. I was jealous!

When he peeled away from me and headed towards notions, I wanted to kick myself.

Things are awkward enough, Chloe! Why must you act like a fucking petulant child!

It had actually turned me on, the way he had just scooped that cocky skater punk up and turned him into a sniveling child right before my eyes.

Hell, the whole time since he'd dropped me off for coffee... I'd been pretending to be normal. Pretending I could be the same old me. Pretending everything around me didn't make me want...

God, this wasn't normal. Had I ever been normal?

Fuck!

Cy

I was in notions. Why was I in notions? Every trip to the department store with Christine, I would have been in hardware, men's wear, or outside looking at gardening tools and mowers.

Judy Wiesbaden at the scent counter obviously picked up on it.

"Chief," she smiled. "You usually make an 8-ounce bottle of Pinaud Clubman last the whole year."

"Um," I said. "Actually, this is awkward."

Why was I in notions?

"Um, Chloe is back in town," I said. "Well, this morning, I was in the bathroom...."

Fucking her...

"I was restocking the toilet tissue."

"And?" Judy folded her arms. "Come on, you can tell me."

"Well, I knocked over a bottle of this pomegranate-smelling stuff, and I think I should replace it. Can you help me?"

Judy smiled. "Pomegranate-smelling stuff? Did you save the bottle?"

I shook my head. "Don't tell anyone, but I suppressed the evidence. It's at the bottom of the bathroom waste can back home."

"Well, we'll find it. Let's start with this one. It's from Victoria's Secret, called Bombshell."

She took my wrist and spritzed me with a sample.

"Wow," I sniffed. "That smells close. Was I right about the Pomegranate?"

"Purple Passion Fruit," Judy smiled. "With Shangri-La Peony, and Vanilla Orchid notes. We have it as a set, actually," she said. "You get lotion, the body mist, Eau de parfum, and a purse-sized travel bottle."

"Sounds perfect." What was I, twelve? I took out my visa card, smiling. "When I confess my crime, I'll have more than enough to make reparations."

Judy rang it up. "That's $64.99 after tax."

I coughed a bit but nodded.

She ran the card and bagged the items in a little pink and white striped bag that I immediately felt self-conscious carrying through the store.

"I'm sure she'll forgive you," Judy smiled. "You're a good father, Chief."

I made a show of waving her off.

Pink froo-froo bag under my arm, I sauntered off in the direction of periodicals.

Chloe

I found a replacement set of underthings; a matching bra and panties. Faye Lace underwire bra in medium, satin cups. On sale $39.99.

I chewed my lip for a moment, and suddenly a handsome rail-thin guy with perfect hair appeared. "Classic elegance," he said. "Oh, baby, who dresses you?"

I smiled. "I dress myself. Haven't found a handmaiden I can afford yet."

"Girl, look no further," he presented a card. "Vance," he said, bowing. "Well, once the boys or girls see you in that, you'll be able to get them to pay off your student loans."

I smiled. He wasn't flirting. He was obviously about to start the up-selling.

"But what if my goal is world domination?" I asked.

He took the hanger with the bra and panty set to let it dangle off his finger. "In a 32-B?"

I nodded, following him to a rack of peach satin trimmed with black lace.

"Are we going for day-function domination or just intimate evening domination?"

I indicated the set he was carrying. "Those I've found can do either."

He wiggled an eyebrow. "Well, this comes with a garter belt, but if you're not opposed to wearing nylons--" he looked my current outfit up and down.

"Do you have silk stockings?"

He smiled, shaking the peach silk selection for approval.

I nodded, smiling.

"Follow me, sweetheart."

Fifteen minutes later, I was admiring my butt in the dressing room mirror. The Natori stockings were sheer peach to match the satin with feathered lace at the tops.

From outside the dressing room door, I heard: "What's our verdict, honey?"

I went to my clutch and drew out my debit card. I'd been saving up for next semester's books, so there was plenty on there. I shut my eyes and held the card up over the dressing room door. "Just don't let me look until it's over," I said.

He took my card. "No pain, no gain, right?"

I shook my head, covering my face, before taking one last look in the mirror. I exhaled, turning one last time.

The idea struck me. I went and took my phone out of my purse and opened up the camera app. I began posing and snapping.

Cy

I held a bag from the sporting goods department and was halfway sold on the latest David Baldacci novel when my pocket buzzed.

I swore, pulling out my phone.

I swiped the unlock and gawked, nearly dropping everything.

I looked around, covering the screen on my phone. Nobody was close by, so I stole a glance at the first picture.

She had her forefinger in her teeth and one leg bent at the knee in a sexy edition of her pouting posture. I thumbed left to find another picture, this one of her facing away from the mirror in a three-quarter pose, looking back with her camera to capture the image of her cute little tush.

My phone buzzed again in my hand. I opened the text message.

"Flirt all you want. I own you, admit it."

I carefully replaced the book on the rack and noted there were more candid shots flooding my inbox. I silenced my phone and texted a hasty.

"You win! Stop, or I'll have to find you and fuck you in this department store."

I killed the screen, shoving the phone back into my pocket.

Chloe

His single text response...

Grrr!

"Everything alright in there, honey?" My handmaiden called from the other side of the dressing room door.

"Just fine!" I answered. "My boyfriend approves!"

"I never steer a lady wrong. Want them wrapped, or are you going to wear them out of the store?"

"Out of the store," I called, picking up my silk peacock dress and wrapping myself up again. With the stockings, I felt just a touch extra elegant. "And do you have something in a close-toed pump, maybe?"

A pair of green pumps that matched my peacock dress appeared above my head.

"Are you a mind reader, Vance?"

"Since you blew the farm on the lingerie, I figured some sensible heels instead of Jimmy Choos."

I accepted the heels and slipped them on, stepping out to a soft wolf whistle. "Honey, you want from Saturday Cas to Saturday Elegant like that," he snapped his fingers. "I'm so proud of us."

He held open a bag for my regular underthings and my wedges, and I dropped them inside. "You say that to all the girls, I bet."

He shook his head and put his hand to his chest in mock horror. "But seldom is it the truth, honey. Now, go get your boyfriend to buy you a sports car."

I shook my head. "Do you get commission on that?"

"No. But I will accept a free ride and latte," he smiled. "Go get 'em tigress."

Cy

I kept perusing periodicals, trying to recall what life had been like without constantly contemplating hot, sweaty passionate sex with a 23-year-old when she was suddenly beside me.

"Victoria's Secret?" She asked, looking at the little bag dangling from my hand.

I eyed the silk stockings and high heels she had not been wearing before.

"A garter-belt on a day function?" I asked.

She leaned in and whispered. "Get me out of here before we drag each other to the dressing rooms, Chief."

I shelved the latest Stephen King and walked with her towards the exit.

I was suddenly aware of wanting desperately to touch her. To let my hand press softly to the small of her back and feel the silk of her dress and her body underneath.

I kept my hands at my sides, fiddling with the straps of the little pink and white striped bag and clearing my throat, discretely wondering if any of the other people around us could read my thoughts.

I became aware then of Chloe humming softly.

"What's that you're singing?"

"Nothing," she smiled. "Just trying to remember some lyrics from that old Sting song....no use, he sees her. He starts to shake and cough. Just like the old man in that book by Nabokov."

I opened the department store door for her and swished through it, twirling to walk a few paces backward. "So, please tell me we're going straight home?"

"Car parts," I said, holding out the little VS bag to her. "Consolation gift?"

She snatched the bag and brought out the little bundle, smiling. She took the cap off the travel spray and spritzed her neck. "They make a knock-off brand I buy at Walgreens for a third of the price, you know?"

I unlocked the cruiser, and she hopped in. I set the bags in the back and joined her in the front of the truck. She presented her neck.

"Smell," she smiled. "Am I worth the extra cash?"

Chloe

It was the same static charge I had felt this morning--a thickening of the air between us as we both struggled with the moment.

His face drifted cautiously to within millimeters of my neck, and when he inhaled, I felt the cool tickle of air.

I could fuck you right here. I don't care who sees. I could...

"It suits you," He said, clearing his throat and pulling away.

He started the engine.

"What if nobody was looking?" I asked.

"They are looking, Chlo," he said. "Stop teasing. You're posting checks your ass can't cash."

I laughed. "Tell me, would I make it as an Instagram girl?"

"That's the one with all the cupcake recipes and pictures of crafts, right?"

I rolled my eyes, plugging the aux cable into my phone. "Okay, music education. Anything but Sting."

"I like Springstein," he shrugged.

"I like him, too. Give me something I don't know about."

"Garbage," He said.

"Fine, if you don't want to play--"

"No, it's a band name. 'Garbage.'"

I typed it in and selected the first song on the list.

"I'm only happy when it rains. I'm only happy when it's complicated. And though I know you can't appreciate it, I'm only happy when it rains."

He drove us on from the department store back down Main to hit the highway out to the edge of town. He climbed out at the auto parts store and left me to plan a playlist for the drive home.

While I waited, I grabbed a pen from his sun-visor and ripped a page from the notepad he kept in the console. He came out with a guy lugging a cart loaded with parts, and after they loaded them into the back. When they were done, he tipped the guy and hopped in the driver's seat, tossing me a plastic-wrapped pair of cover-alls.

"Hope those fit. You're going to need something you can get dirty."

I handed him the list.

"What's this?"

"Music I think you'd like," she said. "This game goes both ways, right?"

He read from the list. "Vampire Weekend?"

I smiled, bringing up my own playlist. "We took a vow in summertime; now we find ourselves in late December. I believe that New Year's Eve will be the perfect time for their great surrender, but they don't remember...."

"The music video is a guy making pancakes," I said."I thought of you."

He pushed his sunglasses up on his nose. "What do you want for lunch?"

"I'm still stuffed from breakfast," I said. "Speaking of which," I reached in the back seat and took out the two toys I had purchased. "These things really should come with instruction manuals."

He shook his head, swatting the two toys out of my hand and back into the bag.

"You're just a psychotic little nympho, aren't you?"

I shrugged. "Sexual repression. My parents were puritanical hard-asses who never let me experiment."

He scowled.

I looked down into the bag as I pushed it casually to the floorboards. "Fine. I'll behave myself. But you are going to at least assure me you have some knowledge of these, right?"

He started the cruiser and shifted it into reverse. "Well, in the 19th century, 'rectal dilators,' as people called them, were first employed as medical aides in the treatment of..."

"Cy..."

"Headaches," he smiled.

I shook my head. "You're making that up," I said.

He backed out of the parking space and then shifted the car into gear. "Google it," he smiled.

Cy

"Also used for insomnia, acne, and insanity."

She read the article on her phone, laughing as I drove us home. We pulled into the garage, and I helped her inside with her bags.

I let her put her phone on the charger before coming up behind her.

When she turned, she smiled up at me. "Hi," she said.

"Hi," I said back, leaning down to kiss her.

It was as of we'd spent days wearing masks of who we'd always been outside in the real world. Taking them off, now...

I let my hands move over the silk of her dress, feeling her body beneath. I felt my breath catch at the mere tactile sensation.

"It's like being on fire," I sighed. "Not being able to touch you the way I want to out there."

"Has it been only hours?" She asked. "Felt like e-fucking-ternity."

We kissed, and she pushed against me, forcing me to walk awkwardly backward to the bags on the counter. She smiled, digging in the plain little bag.

"So, I assume we start with the little one?" She said, taking it out.

It was small, metallic, and only slightly bigger than a robin's egg.

"What happened to making me beg?" I smiled, taking it from her and rubbing my thumb over the blunted tip of the smallest butt-plug.

She cocked her head incredulously.

"Fine," I said. "The gentle and easy way it is. Assume the position."

Her lower lip went between her teeth. "It's dirtier because you're a cop," she said, turning to put her hands on the granite countertop.

She bent forward seductively, looking back at me. "Like this?"

I slowly extended my hand, pushing her gently forward so that she lay flat on the counter. "Better this way," I said. "Now, try and relax for me."

"Okay," she sighed.

Chloe

He reached into the bag from Dominique's and brought out the bottle of lube. He unwrapped the top and squeezed just a tiny amount out onto his forefinger. I watched as he sniffed the air, and cocked an eyebrow at me.

"Comes in three flavors," I smiled. "Cherry, Strawberry, and--"

"Cotton Candy?"

I wiggled my hips. "Hardly the time to be judgy."

"Lift your dress," he said, shaking his head.

"Okay," I said, biting back the nickname I was still secretly giving him in my head. (Daddy).

I felt him pull the lacy underpants down to my thighs, and then, the cool, slick gel touched my pucker, making me jump. "It's cold," I managed.

His fingers moved around my frightened little rosebud gently.

"Give it a moment," he said tenderly, the fingers drifting lower to massage the soft little no man's land between my ass and pussy. "It warms up."

I felt my sex begin to hum warmly with arousal and anticipation as he gently ran fingers over my opening and then made tiny circles around my anus.

I felt myself acclimate to the odd sensation, shuttering a bit as I felt him gently applying pressure with his circling fingers.

"Now your instinct is to resist," he said softly. "But if you just keep yourself relaxed and let it happen smoothly, it'll feel...." He paused.

"It already feels electrifying," I giggled.

I felt my anus tighten against his fingers as I giggled. "Ooh, that feels weird."

"Keep still," he said in a slightly firm tone.

"Yes, sir," I managed, stifling a laugh.

And then I heard him exhale a couple of hot breaths. I turned to see him warming the little silvery buttplug, and when he caught me looking, he shrugged. "Ready?"

"Whenever you are," I said.

And then I felt it quickly and simply pop right inside me.

"Oh," I said, blinking. I straightened up and looked back as he politely pulled up my panties and smoothed my dress back over my tush. "That's it?"

He smiled. "Well, you did buy the smallest one."

"Second smallest," I corrected, shifting my stance a bit to feeling the little firm trinket snuggly in my ass. "I thought it would hurt more."

He shrugged. "Sorry, it has been so anticlimactic for you."

I leaned in, nosing the collar of his shirt. "Your fingers can really do a number on me, you know?"

"Oh?"

"Just because the back door is off-limits doesn't mean I want you to suffer, Cy."

"You think you've got me all tied in knots over a few racy shots of you in satin and lace?"

I found his hand and brought his fingers up to my lips, kissing the tips gently. I could taste the bit of lube on his fingers. Cotton Candy mingled with the dew from my dripping pussy and my ass.

"Thank you for the perfume," I said, leading his fingers from my lips downward, where I lifted the hem of my dress. I pressed his knuckles against the damp patch of my satin panties. "Maybe we're both tied in knots and just unwilling to admit it?"

I felt his hand turn and his fingertips move over the satin gently. I leaned in, my lips kissing his neck just below the line of his manly stubble.

"I should say 'no,'" he said softly.

"Let's both stop pretending you're going to," I moaned, feeling one of his fingers brush the fabric aside and touch my bare pussy lips.

I reached out and felt the outline of his own arousal through his Levi's. I traced up its length and found myself fingering his badge where it hung from his belt. "Officer," I said. "I'd like to report a crime."

"What seems to be the trouble, Miss?"

I traced my other hand around his lower back and brought his handcuffs out of their holder on his belt. "I've been shop-lifting," I smiled. "And thinking about you taking me into the dressing rooms at MacIntyre's for a comprehensive search."

His free hand came up to take the cuffs, and then the fingers exploring my tender folds quickly grabbed my wrist.

With a yelp of surprise, he turned me with my wrist going behind my back as he caught my other hand expertly.

Click-Click

A firm hand pushed me forward over the counter as though I were a perp being man-handled over the hood of a police car. My wrists strained against the cuffs, and he did something with the chain that caused the metal to bite into my wrists.

"Ow," I said.

"Enjoying yourself, now?" he asked.

I looked over my shoulder at him as the hand that had twisted the cuffs went back down the curve of my ass and under my dress once more. I felt his fingers moving smoothly back between my thighs, teasing the flesh there without actually touching my excited little opening. "Don't I have rights?" I asked.

"Do you want rights?" He asked, a single finger tracing down my left inner thigh.

"I've never done bondage before," I said.