Chloe and Cy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just a day of firsts all around, isn't it?"

"Fuck, stop teasing me!"

The fingers traced around the hilt of the stopper in my ass. "You make me wait; I make you wait," he said. "You now have the right to remain silent, and I suggest you exercise it, Miss Rawlins."

"Get bent, pig," I said, shooting him a wicked grin. "If you can take it, I can."

"Really?" He said.

The crack and sudden prickling pain rocketed through me from where his firm, flat hand had smacked my ass with hardly any warning.

"F-fu--," I swallowed the swear word and felt it become a moan.

"No bondage," he sare repeatedly d. "I'm guessing very little sadomasochism, then?"

"Getting hard yet?" I asked.

Another smack, this one harder, tinged with a bit of angst. I panted, smiling as I continued baiting him. "I bet you are. I bet your cock is about to burst through your jeans to fuck me, you sick bastard."

Pop. Smack. Pop.

I squealed, seeing my breath fog the granite finish of the countertop. "It's driving you up the wall," I panted, turning the pain into motivation. I shook my head. "You're going to break first," I said. "You're already unzipping your fly and tearing down my panties, plunging deep into me. You're doing it all in your head right now. I bet you're mad my hair isn't long enough for you to grab by the fist full and pull."

His hand was back between my thighs, gently running up and stopping just shy of my pussy.

Beg him.

I shook my head, biting my own lips. "Nothing doing, Copper," I said. "Maybe you need to get rougher?"

I felt hands grip the cuffs, twisting them again so they but into my wrists. He spun me around, his teeth grinding. Keeping my wrists locked in the cuffs, his hand left my thighs and gripped my throat firmly; not enough to cut off my air, but with enough power to let me know he could if he wanted.

"What ticks you off more?" I asked. "The fact you're going to break first or knowing that after every taunt I'm secretly still calling you 'daddy?'"

He squeezed, and I felt a little bit of my pulse in my ears as my breathing became more difficult.

"Maybe it's the fact," I gasped. "You're starting--ugh--to like it--a little too much?"

"Goddamn it," he flinched, letting go of my neck.

I sucked in a breath. "Thank you, daddy," I moaned.

His frustrated, blue eyes met mine. I smiled, straining against the cuffs. "I kinda like the cuffs."

"Really never done this before?" He asked.

"Hey, Psych Major," I said, turning so he could unlock one wrist.

He did so, and I quickly backed away, re-fastening them, so my hands were in front of me. I laughed, putting my cuffed hands around his neck and rubbing the tip of my nose against his. "Now, I'll go quietly, officer."

His hand cupped my vulva gently, and a finger slid partway past my quivering vestibule. Just partially, but I pressed myself into him, feeling his rigid cock, straining within his jeans. "Come on. It must hurt not letting Mr. Jolly out to play."

"Mr. Jolly?" He laughed.

"Come on. I can be cute now, can't I?"

"I don't know," he said, bringing the cuff keys up again. "Can you?"

I took my cuffed wrists from around his neck and backed away. "Not yet," I said.

"They're not a toy," he admonished.

"Show me that thing you did so they bit into my wrists," I said.

He gripped the chain and twisted just so.

"Ow," I said.

He released the chain. "Any harder, and I'm worried we'll leave bruises," he said.

I kept the cuffs just out of reach, my hands going down to his fly. "Ever get a blowjob from a helpless perp in cuffs?"

"Chloe..."

I freed his cock from its confines.

He eyed me as I slowly crouched down. "No more games," I said. "At least, not after this one."

Cy

Fuck the feel of her tongue swirling the tip of my cock. Her eyes locked with mine as the cuffs clicked around her wrists.

Fuck.

I could stand only a few minutes of it before I pulled her up, kissing her, tasting my own cock, and pre-cum on her young lips.

I turned her back to the counter and flung up the hem of her dress. I tore down her moistened satin panties, seeing the glint of the little buttplug.

Patience, I felt my inner voice grumble.

I rubbed the swollen head of my prick against her folds and pressed forward.

We both moaned at the sheer pleasure of it. The teasing and rough play had been delightfully torturous with this moment, the part we both had been craving.

Her shackled wrists clattered on the countertop with each of my thrusts. She moaned and chirped and occasionally...

"D-"

She'd stop the word before the first syllable and suck her lips between her teeth.

The little buttplug winked up at me. It was so small. But I could tell she was beginning to feel some of the effects of being "a little extra stuffed."

"I'm..." She sighed, planting one hand on the counter. "I'm close," she managed.

I kept the pace and rhythm steady.

"Cy?"

"Yes?"

"You never spanked me before."

It threw me off a moment. I faltered.

"Don't you fucking stop," she nearly roared. "And when I tell you, could you..."

"... Do it again?"

She nodded. "Hard, please?"

I was listening, but my own body was beginning to shake with what I knew was about to be a very intense eruption. "Chloe..."

"Hard! NOW!"

Chloe

He thrust deep into me once as the wave hit me, and then I felt the slam of his sinewed right hand coupled with a crack of skin on skin that reverberated off the tile and chrome of the kitchen like a gunshot.

FUUUUUUU-CK!

My name is Chloe Rawlins. I am 23-years-old, and I have red hair. I enjoy reading, cycling, hanging out with friends, being handcuffed and spanked as I scream through the most violent and jaw-dropping orgasms that only my step-dad, Cy, can deliver.

The sting of his hand lingered as the wave of release rippled through my extremities.

I quivered only a few moments before I felt his massive life-affirming cock slip from inside me.

He gripped my dress with force, pulling me off the counter.

I heard his gruff voice. "On your knees."

I sank to the floor without protest, closing my eyes and opening my mouth, knowing, needing him to finish.

A hot strand of cum erupted across my forehead, and then the rest I managed to catch in my mouth, thick and warm and salty-sweet on my tongue.

I gripped his cock with both my manacled hands and sucked the tip between my lips, hungrily taking every last drop of his glorious load.

I opened my eyes, or, well, one eye, in time to see his knees buckled as he dropped to the floor, his jeans falling almost to his knees with the weight of his gun belt.

"Sweet fuck," he managed, falling backward and sideways.

I watched him a moment through my one open eye as I brought my hands up to wipe the massive deposit of his cum from my eyelid.

I blinked and waited until he could look before I traced the stray gob over my cheek and back to my mouth. I pushed it in and smiled at him, winking as I swallowed.

"Nice shooting, Tex," I said.

"Fuck, we're going to hell," he groaned, pushing himself up against the cupboard.

I licked my fingers, nodding and settling down beside him. "At least we'll be going together."