All Comments on 'Chloe and Daddy Ch. 02'

by Shadowed25

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
daddygoesdeepdaddygoesdeepover 11 years ago
Pretty damn good.

I think Chloe needs a double team with Daddy and someone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

The forbidden nature is intoxicating. A little editing is needed but does not take away from the story. I would love to read more about John and Chloe in different parts of the house.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A great story

I hope to see more of the love and sex that he has with his daughter.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HOT

I think Chloe's dad needs a friend to come help him make love to her.

honeybunny_honeybunny_about 11 years ago
Meow

God this made me cum v hard.

QuietForHimQuietForHimover 10 years ago
OmGosh, so hot!

My lit user name says it all, makes me wonder if my own D wrote it from our life. Please write more.....PLEASE!!!!...*pouty face*. This is now my go-to story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dying.

This is amazing! I really hope to see more! Now here's something you could try if you ever want- John, Chloe, and his friend. A three way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So hot

This story is awesome, couldn't stop touching myself!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Whats next.

Is daddy gonna sample the delights of Chloe's virgin bum hole? he'll love the feeling and the sound of his meaty balls slapping against his little daughters ass cheeks, then turning her around the sensation of his hairy belly slapping against her soft ass. Go get her daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Daddy needs a friend to come help him make love to her. His baby girl needs two lovers.

stephniccistephnicciover 5 years ago
So Hot

This is the first story I have commented on. It was quite a turn on. I love dirty talk. Nicely written and well done.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477salmost 4 years ago
Why

Why are all the comments suggesting that the dad share his daughter with one of his friends? Ruins the story and shows the dad just sees his daughter as a worthless whore if he let another guy fuck his daughter. Dumbasses

Sonnyw55Sonnyw55almost 3 years ago
Hot

Write another chapter please!

FrstLdy_FrstLdy_over 1 year ago

Yes 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Lust4SureLust4Sureabout 1 year ago

I couldn't agree more, we do need to see another chapter. Say with the wife catching them, maybe demanding a son to pleasure her. Just an idea. My wife passed recently, and that was her desire for our son to fuck her. She always said the family needed to work together.

I am surprised though about the tightness of his daughter's cunt. Most vaginas adjust to accommodate the size of the cock normally as long as there is love there. Violence is different.

I enjoyed this fantasy, write some more.

not4longbyme@yahoo.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous