All Comments on 'Chloe and the White Van'

by GregLemond777

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
mark73107mark73107over 4 years ago
Chloe and the white van.

Rape does not belong on this site. Rape is not something anyone should get a kick out of. So fuck you for writing this shit.

GregLemond777GregLemond777almost 4 years agoAuthor
Reply to message received

No, I dont think there will be a follow up. This was written after Chloe told me that it was a fantasy of hers, I wrote what she described. If you would like to know more about her or see some pictures then send me your email address, she's happy for me to share and thrilled that so many like her fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Better next time

As promised it did get better the next time. This time it was just Errol waiting outside her house that she saw after her husband Simon left for work. He kept her tied to the bed most of the day as he stretched her tight white fanny. Each time shooting his load of soothing cum deep in her as he pulled one orgasm after another from her with his huge black dick. Laughing and threatening to ruin her sweet ass if she didn’t satisfy him using her mouth between rounds watching as she came to like it more and more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGregLemond777@GregLemond777
181 Followers
Just a horny guy that likes horny women. All my stories are based on something I have been told or have taken part in, embellished a little to make them dirtier. Other stories not suitable for Literotica are available if you are interested in bondage, rape and how girls stop ...