Chloe and Zoe Go Roller Skating

Story Info
Zoe gets Chloe a skating lesson that makes her a cocksleeve.
8.8k words
4.4
29.4k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Damfino88
Damfino88
111 Followers

Content warning: This Nonconsent/Reluctance story contains scenarios of dubious consent and/or nonconsent that would be considered rape in real life. Please do not continue if that is something you do not want to read. This story is a work of erotic fiction and is not intended to be realistic. Do not attempt any of the sexual or roller skating feats or combinations thereof described within.

---

Chloe arrived at the roller rink fully embracing the retro spirit, dolled up with pigtails, garish '80s-style makeup, a pink crop top, teal dolphin shorts, striped knee socks and a pair of vibrant quad skates in fluorescent hues. The curvy, buxom blonde was stunning enough on an average day, but tonight she was turning even more heads than usual. She had put a lot of effort into pulling together the ensemble and was pleased to see it paying off. Even though she had a boyfriend, the attention was still flattering. The last couple of months had been difficult, so Chloe was eager to leave her troubles behind and hit the colorfully-lit rink for a night of joyous roller-dancing to the bubblegum pop hits of the Eighties.

The rink itself had clearly not been updated since its Springsteen-era glory days. The carpet was original, its pattern barely visible under decades of dirt, and the iridescent murals on the cinder block walls had faded with time. The business was clearly on its last legs, and Chloe felt guilty that she had never bothered to come here before. In fact, she hadn't even been aware of the place until Zoe, a flinty brunette who was her best friend and sorority "big sister," had suggested they attend tonight's "Save the Rink" benefit. Chloe hoped the night would mark a turning point for her as well as the rink. And if nothing else, Chloe could at least experience one iconic night of roller-skating before it closed.

The only problem was that Chloe was not much of a skater. She had thought she was good enough, but was quickly disabused of that notion when she first stood up on her new skates and Zoe saw her wobble awkwardly across the carpet.

"You call that skating?" scoffed Zoe. "You need lessons, you dumb slut."

Chloe wasn't sure if Zoe was actually calling her a slut or if she was using it in the teasingly affectionate sense that girls sometimes used with each other, but she chose to believe it was the latter and move past it.

"I'm just a little rusty," protested Chloe. "I'll get the hang of it. Besides, it's not like we can find someone to give me lessons now."

"Look, you don't want to be humiliated out there, do you?"

"No," said Chloe sheepishly.

"Then trust me," said Zoe with a reassuring smile. "I'll find someone to help teach you."

As Zoe skated off, Chloe felt lucky to have such a good friend. But that feeling soon faded when Zoe returned with the "skate instructor" she'd found, a strapping six-foot-six man who promptly unzipped his fly to whip out a sturdy, fully-erect thirteen-inch cock.

"What is he doing?" Chloe cried in horror.

"Preparing for your lesson," Zoe explained.

"How is that part of the lesson?"

"He'll use it to hold you up while you skate around."

"How is that going to hold me up?"

"Because, dummy, it'll be all the way up inside your butthole."

Chloe began to worry that Zoe had not been calling her a slut in the exclusively playful sense. She held out hope that there was some way to learn to skate without squeezing the instructor's entire thirteen-inch-long, two-and-a-half-inch-wide cock all the way into her tender, overworked anus.

Sensing Chloe's trepidation, Zoe sensitively asked, "What's the big deal? You're a cumdump anyway."

"Zoe!" whined Chloe. "I'm not a cumdump! We talked about this!"

"Oh, right," said Zoe quickly. "Sorry."

Chloe wanted to be understanding about the slip-up. After all, Zoe had gotten awfully used to referring to Chloe as a cumdump. In a way, it made sense, since Chloe did tend to wind up in situations where large numbers of men deposited copious amounts of semen into her body.

Like the time Zoe had invited Chloe to participate in a mixed doubles tournament at the country club. Foolishly, Chloe had assumed that she was being invited to compete in a tennis competition. Instead, she found herself tied upside down to a tennis net with her legs splayed so that two men could stand on opposite sides of the net and piledrive her pussy at the same time. Adding insult to injury, her cute new tennis dress was completely ruined by all the cum splashing out of her vagina.

Annoyed, Chloe had initially blamed Zoe for misleading her, but as Zoe pointed out, it actually made perfect sense to refer to the event as "mixed doubles," since the players' "double vaginal" penetrations were "mixing" their cum inside Chloe's orifice. And it was in fact a real tournament since there was a whole bracket of men competing (the first man to cum "lost" each match, which incentivized all players to pummel Chloe's vagina for as long as possible before ejaculating inside her).

Once Zoe explained all this, Chloe admitted that it was her own fault for not asking more questions before signing up, and reluctantly agreed to return for the second day of the tournament. After all, she had a commitment to honor, and as Zoe had pointed out, without Chloe, the whole mixed doubles tournament would have to be cancelled, and that wouldn't be fair to all the millionaires and billionaires at the club who had already paid their ten-dollar entry fee.

But even Chloe had her limits, and by the end of her second seven-hour day getting jackhammered into a hot tennis court, she was shocked to learn that the tournament would take a third day to finish, despite her agreeing to host two matches at a time by taking double vaginal and double anal simultaneously.

Zoe tried to explain that staging all 126 matches of a 128-seed tournament was bound to take a long time, but Chloe wasn't having it. At that point she had threatened to walk (figuratively of course, literally she could barely walk by that point), but unfortunately it turned out that when she thought was signing up for a tennis tournament, she had actually signed away her consent to anything they wanted to do to her body for the duration of the tournament. If she left, the country club could sue her for breach of contract and ruin her entire family.

So Chloe had no choice but to return for the third day of the tournament. She was so steamed that she had a good mind to ask for her entry fee back. It didn't seem fair that she'd been charged $100 to participate and the men fucking her had only paid $10.

But the important thing was that it was over now and Chloe wouldn't have to do it again, at least for three months, since the mixed doubles tournament turned out to be a quarterly event and she had apparently signed a three-year contract.

By sheer coincidence, these kinds of incidents had started happening around the same time Chloe started hanging out with Zoe, so it was understandable that Zoe had mistakenly concluded that Chloe was nothing more than an eager cum receptacle whose sole purpose in life was to have her beautiful young body manhandled and degraded before being cast aside overflowing with cum, over and over again, several times a week.

To be fair, there were times when Chloe got so overwhelmed by the thrilling sensation of cocks pumping cum into her that she got carried away and began to think that she was a cumdump herself. But once she came to her senses, she would realize that was silly. Did she enjoy having every orifice stretched to the breaking point by the massive cocks of multiple strangers fucking her at once? Well, of course! What girl wouldn't? But that didn't make her a cumdump, did it? So what if getting passed around like a piece of fuckable trash until her mind snapped gave her a rush that made her feel like nothing mattered but being a vessel for men's seed? She was pretty sure that was probably normal.

The important thing was that Chloe never intended for these things to happen. She knew that taking 254 loads of sperm over the course of the mixed doubles tournament definitely sounded like cumdump numbers. But, she consoled herself, she really had only been fucked by 128 unique cocks--well within the range of an innocent good-girl slip-up... right? Chloe realized she might have lost perspective on exactly how many hundreds of cocks it was normal to accidentally take, but the point was that she was almost certainly not a cumdump, but just an average girl doing her best to be faithful.

Chloe hoped that Zoe finally understood that too. The fact that Zoe was actually apologizing for calling her a cumdump was a promising sign that they could straighten out this whole business about Chloe taking a skate lesson with a huge cock in her ass.

"It's just, sometimes I forget not to call you a cumdump," Zoe explained. "You know, because of all the cum in you."

"There's no cum in me right now!" Chloe said indignantly, before remembering something and adding, "Oh wait..."

Chloe had forgotten that earlier that day, they had been chatting with a couple of classmates on campus, and Zoe had told them about Chloe's mixed doubles tournament in great detail, despite Chloe frantically pleading with her not to.

The guys had seemed to have trouble understanding the concept of the competition, so Zoe suggested Chloe host another match to demonstrate. But Chloe was in no mood to have her pussy or her asshole double-stuffed again. Fortunately, they found a workable compromise when Zoe pointed out that facefucking Chloe at the same time would give the guys the basic idea. As Chloe struggled not to choke on the two large cocks in her mouth taking turns thrusting into her throat, she was proud that she had stood up for herself.

So technically, Chloe had swallowed two loads that day, at least until another pair of guys who had witnessed the demonstration asked to try too, and then the winner of the first match challenged the winner of the second match, and then a line began to form and Chloe missed all her classes for the rest of the day.

"Okay fine," huffed Chloe. "So there is some cum in me."

"Like forty loads," Zoe reminded her.

"That's actually pretty low for me," Chloe said defensively.

"My point exactly," said Zoe.

"And at least it's just in my stomach for once."

"These are all things a cumdump would say."

"Look, just forget it!" said Chloe. She was getting sidetracked. She didn't want to talk about how she had ingested enough semen to skip dinner, she just wanted to skate with a cock-free asshole. "The point is, I don't want to be a cumdump, okay?"

"Don't worry," Zoe replied reassuringly. "He'd be using you more as a cocksleeve."

"I'm not a cumdump or a cocksleeve," Chloe hissed quietly.

"Agree to disagree," said Zoe brusquely. "But look, you need to learn to skate, and I found someone who's willing to help for free! But I guess if you don't care about wasting my time and rejecting his generosity without even trying it, that's your choice."

"I can't just put this guy's dick in my butt," protested Chloe. "I have a boyfriend!"

Chloe had a long-distance relationship with her longtime beau at another college. He had been extremely understanding when she finally called him back after ghosting him for a month. He hadn't even asked for an explanation, which was good since she didn't really want to tell him that she had been recovering from a fifteen-hour bukkake/fisting/gangbang marathon that had left her temporarily blind and deaf from all the cum in her eyes and ears. She wasn't cheating, of course, it was just that she'd forgotten to plan a picnic activity, and Zoe's idea to let the guests cover and then fill Chloe with cum was the best way they could come up with to keep everyone entertained. But despite the obvious logical necessity of her actions, Chloe still worried her boyfriend might get the wrong idea.

The mixed doubles tournament was regrettable too, but that had been a contractual obligation. And the mini tournament earlier that day had been relegated to her mouth, which Chloe counted as a victory, considering that these days her mouth spent so little time without a cock in it anyway. But Chloe worried that a one-on-one skating lesson that included anal penetration might be something that a good girlfriend was not supposed to do.

"I guess we should just go home," said Zoe. "I just hope they manage to save the rink tonight, or you'll have missed your one and only chance to skate here."

Chloe bit her lip, agonizing. "Well, maybe we can give it a try," she heard herself say. She couldn't quite believe that she was giving this crazy idea a chance, but she had gotten extremely invested in having a true 1980s roller-skating experience, and it would be a shame to waste the cute skating outfit she'd put together.

So Zoe pulled down the back of the waistband of Chloe's shorts and panties and the man pressed Chloe up against the rink lockers as he began roughly shoving the head of his enormous cock against her anus.

"Wait! Can't we use a condom?" asked Chloe. She always preferred when the cocks that penetrated her were wrapped in latex. As Zoe had once explained, if the flesh of the penis was not actually rubbing against her insides, and the cum it expelled was neatly contained and withdrawn, it didn't really count. Which was good because if Chloe had to include all the cocks that had fucked her with condoms on, her inadvertent body count for the past few weeks would be at least a hundred cocks higher. And she owed it to her boyfriend to keep her instances of cucking him in the triple digits for the month.

"A condom? Are you kidding?" laughed Zoe. "Look at that monster, it would burst right through any off-the-shelf rubber you could find. We'd have to special-order something, and we don't have the time for that now."

"Well what about some lube?" Chloe pleaded.

"Absolutely not," said Zoe. "Remember, that cock has to hold you up all night! You don't want to go sliding off of it, do you? We need you on there tight. And that slutty asshole of yours is loose enough as it is."

Chloe would have called out Zoe for calling her loose asshole slutty, but her words came out as a pained, incoherent, gibbering grunt, on account of the fully engorged, now nearly three-inch-wide head of a thirteen-inch cock slowly prying open her completely dry anal cavity. Each forceful thrust had the effect of slamming Chloe's whole body into the lockers, clanging her head repeatedly against the metal door in front of her as the shockwave rippled up her body.

She let out a helpless squeal as she felt the head of the penis pop through her sphincter. The next thrust pushed the cock in just another half-inch. The instructor wound up and thrust again with all his might. Chloe wasn't sure if it was the pain of the cock attempting to slide further into her unlubed asshole or simply her head slamming into the locker harder than ever, but suddenly she saw nothing but stars.

When her vision returned moments later, she was confused to find herself on her knees staring down the top of her instructor's massive cock, the head of which was now pressed against her lips. He held her head in position by her pigtails.

"You were right," Zoe admitted. "It got stuck halfway. We need to wet it."

Chloe's eyes went wide. She wasn't sure she could fit a cock that big in her mouth. And worse, half of it had just been in her ass! Despite her many degrading sexual experiences, one thing she had never done was ass-to-mouth. At least, not while she was conscious. In a panic, Chloe opened her mouth to protest. That was a mistake. The moment her lips parted, the instructor pulled hard on Chloe's pigtails, thrusting his gigantic cock deep into her mouth and directly into her throat. Chloe's jaw made a popping sound and she choked in shock.

On the bright side, it had happened so fast that she had barely had a chance to taste the inside of her own asshole, since the half of the cock that had been inside her had already passed her tongue and was tightly lodged deep in her throat. Her windpipe blocked, Chloe grunted helplessly, as the instructor wiggled his cock around, as if to make sure it got enough saliva on it. Then Chloe caught another taste of her ass as he swiftly pulled it back out.

"Wow!" marveled Zoe as Chloe gasped for breath. "A normal girl would have puked for sure. But you've been throat-fucked so much that your gag reflex is completely gone!" Zoe inspected the cock for sufficient lubrication, then concluded. "Maybe one more dip just to make sure."

The cock was abruptly shoved down Chloe's throat one more time, then immediately removed. As Chloe struggled to recover, opening and closing her mouth to make sure her jaw still functioned, the man effortlessly lifted her by the pigtails, then threw her face against the lockers again as he positioned his moistened cock against her asshole. He resumed thrusting and slamming her against the lockers. This time, the cock gradually slipped farther into her anus with each noisy CLANG against the doors until finally it was buried all the way to the hilt.

"Wow! It worked! Good thing you've done so much double anal!" Zoe shouted, loud enough for anyone nearby to hear, even over the loud skating rink music.

"Zoe!" hissed Chloe, trying to signal her friend to quiet down.

"I know, I know, your pussy has been double-stuffed a lot too," Zoe yelled, apparently misreading the signal.

Chloe's instructor grabbed her wrists and pulled them tight behind her to ensure she remained snugly mounted on his cock. She let out a pained, startled yelp, followed by a defeated whimper. Once he stood up straight, Chloe's own skates dangled helplessly several inches above the floor.

Still taking deep breaths as she acclimated herself to supporting her entire body weight with her stretched asshole and stuffed colon, Chloe managed to gasp, "How is this supposed to teach me anything? My feet don't even touch the ground!"

"Trust the process," said Zoe. "Besides, at least this way you won't be falling down all night." Zoe helpfully adjusted Chloe's shorts so that they were at least pulled up in front, though a close observer would notice the waistband plunging in back where she was connected to her instructor.

Chloe's instructor took off skating. Soon Chloe found herself smoothly gliding around the rink like a gorgeous chrome hood ornament with a cock in its ass. And though it was a little hard to relax with a huge meaty rod buried so deep in her that the impression of its firm cockhead seemed to be pushing out the taut skin of her bare midriff, once her eyes finally came uncrossed and her strained sphincter began to go numb, Chloe found that she could in fact appreciate the excitement of speeding around proficiently on skates, the wind whipping across her face, her hair, her--pussy?!

Chloe looked down and realized that her shorts and panties had slipped down to her limply dangling ankles! She flushed with embarrassment. When her shorts had been covering her smoothly waxed crotch, she had managed to convince herself that most people might not notice she was being publicly sodomized, but now it would be obvious to everyone.

Chloe couldn't bear for her reputation to take another hit. It was bad enough what had happened when she was studying for midterms. After missing weeks of class while recuperating from her picnic gangbang, Chloe's only hope of passing the test was to pull an all-nighter. So she put on what she felt was a scholarly outfit--a nice brown sweater over a white blouse with a conservative knee-length wool skirt and high black socks with saddle shoes--and headed to the campus library, the very picture of a studious college woman. But as the hours wore on, she couldn't help nodding off at her secluded study desk deep in the library stacks.

Damfino88
Damfino88
111 Followers