Chloe and Zoe Go Roller Skating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe had suggested that she could find a guy in the library to help keep Chloe awake by fucking her pussy from behind, so Chloe could still lean over her desk to get her studying done. Hoping to avoid getting fucked by another random stranger, Chloe pointed out that one guy probably couldn't fuck her long enough for her to finish all her studying anyway. But somehow, Zoe found plenty of selfless late-night library patrons who were willing to sacrifice their own study time to stand in line and wait their turn to help Chloe study by shoving their hard cocks into her snatch.

Chloe still wasn't convinced, until Zoe promised the guys would use condoms. That made Chloe feel better, not only because she was worried about keeping her cheating numbers down but also because she was still not on birth control since she had been hoping to stop getting trains run on her. Now that they'd settled on a sensible solution, Chloe dutifully removed her skirt and panties and bent over to start studying.

The plan worked well for a while, though it was a little distracting when someone would pull her hair or hook their unwashed fingers into her mouth. But for the most part, getting fucked by a parade of cocks was routine enough for Chloe to focus on her textbook and notes, and just stimulating enough to keep her from falling asleep. Unfortunately, the 50-pack of condoms Zoe had provided ran out with lots of studying left to do.

"They'll just have to fuck you raw," shrugged Zoe.

"No," said Chloe. "I don't want to cheat on my boyfriend."

"Hmm. Maybe we could reuse the condoms," suggested Zoe.

"But they're all full of cum," said Chloe.

"We just need somewhere to empty them." Zoe looked around, thinking. "We don't want to make a mess on the floor... and if we used the library wastebaskets it might start to stink."

Chloe agreed. Maybe emptying the condoms wouldn't work.

"Oh, I know," Zoe said brightly. "We'll use your mouth."

"My mouth?!" said Chloe incredulously.

"Sure, we know you can fit a lot of cum in there. Open wide."

Chloe opened her mouth, confused. Zoe picked up a discarded condom from the study desk. Luckily the guys had not bothered to tie any of them off and had simply tossed the full condoms onto Chloe's notes, or her back, or the top of her head, where their contents gradually leaked out onto whatever surface they rested upon. That had been a bit of a nuisance, but at least it meant Zoe would not have to struggle to untie the condoms in order to empty them.

Zoe squeezed the full condom like a toothpaste tube, pushing the semen out onto Chloe's waiting tongue. Next, she picked a condom off of Chloe's head, and Chloe was grateful to have it moved since it had been dribbling a steady stream of cum into her left eye. Zoe squeezed the semen out of this one into Chloe's mouth as well.

After ten or so condoms had been emptied into her mouth Chloe's cheeks were full and she started grunting, "Ut ooh I ooh ih ih?"

"What do you do with it?" repeated Zoe, translating. "Swallow it, dummy. I didn't say you had to keep it in your mouth."

Embarrassed, Chloe gradually gulped down all the spunk. Now that she fully understood the plan, they proceeded to dispose of the contents of the last forty condoms down her throat.

Unfortunately, all this turned out to be a waste of time, because when Zoe offered the next guy in line a used condom, he said it was gross and refused to wear it. Chloe tried to argue it was no different than fucking her pussy when it was already coated with others' cum, but he didn't see it that way. Zoe went down the line asking if anyone would be willing to try it, and finally one guy agreed, on the condition he could wear it inside out. Chloe didn't like the idea since it would still smear residual cum inside her, but Zoe said it was probably the best they could do, so Chloe agreed to give it a try.

In the end, it was a moot point since the condom ended up being too loose and slippery anyway. When the guy pulled out after blowing his load, the condom had disappeared, lost somewhere inside Chloe along with his potent sperm.

After that, Zoe advised Chloe to give up on condoms. Chloe complained that she didn't want to be filled with cum again but Zoe pointed out that she had already swallowed fifty loads that night. Chloe realized that Zoe was right and resigned herself to getting pumped full of jizz. Enough time had been wasted and Chloe needed to concentrate on studying while getting railed.

As the endless line of volunteers resumed fucking her, it definitely helped keep Chloe awake, though she had difficulty focusing on her studies when she was busy worrying about all the sperm filling up her uterus and how many Plan B pills it was safe to take in one week.

Unfortunately, as the night wore on, some of the later volunteers seemed not to understand the point of what they were doing. The guys got rowdier and rougher, which made it hard for Chloe to read because they kept slapping her ass and shoving her face down onto her open book, which naturally made her start orgasming repeatedly.

It got even harder to read when they started fucking her mouth too. Between gulping down loads, Chloe complained to Zoe that she wasn't getting any studying done. Thankfully Zoe stepped in and suggested a compromise: Chloe could jerk off one guy with each hand while reading the book in front of her, and they could content themselves with shooting their loads on her face.

The only problem with this approach was that the next time someone fucking her from behind shoved Chloe's head down onto her book, the pages stuck to her cum-coated face and ripped out of the book--and they were important pages she hadn't studied yet! But Zoe pointed out that since Chloe was running out of time to study all the material, then perhaps absorbing it through osmosis this way was her best hope.

Normally Chloe might have thought this idea was ridiculous, but she was extremely sleep-deprived, not to mention fuck-dazed from the dozens of orgasms she'd experienced ever since they had started getting rougher with her. As a result, Zoe's osmosis technique sounded like an extremely reasonable idea, one that should be taken even further.

And so, at Zoe's direction, the guys stripped Chloe completely naked, bukkaked her from head-to-toe and papier-mached her by sticking the torn-up pages of her textbook to her cum-slathered skin. As Chloe finally passed out from exhaustion, the guys busied themselves experimenting with how many highlighters and Sharpies they could fit in her ass and pussy, then covered that area with cum/textbook papier-mache too.

Chloe woke up with a start just minutes before her exam and raced off to class, so rushed that she hardly remembered that she was wearing nothing but textbook scraps stuck to her with dried cum. When she started her exam, she realized she had been worried for nothing. The test was easier than she was! She felt a great weight lifting off her as she sped through one simple question after another. All the material was on topics she knew well, and she was confident she would pass... at least until the proctor noticed she was wearing the textbook.

He loudly called Chloe to the front of the 500-seat lecture hall and announced to everyone present how shameful her brazen attempt at cheating was, then proceeded to rip every scrap of paper off her skin. Each piece stung as it came off, leaving layers of paper and reverse-printed ink stains all over her sticky, semen-encrusted body.

It wasn't until he tore the scraps off her nipples that that he realized Chloe was nude underneath. But, figuring that was just a ploy to prevent him from confiscating her cheat sheets, he still peeled one last strip from her underside, at which point about a dozen markers hit the floor along with a spattering of semen. Gasps followed by laughter rose from the packed lecture hall.

Despite the intense humiliation, Chloe desperately begged the proctor to let her finish the test, but since the text was still reverse-printed on her skin he felt she was still a cheating risk. He announced that she would be flunked out of the class and placed on academic probation. In tears, Chloe ran out of the building, collapsed on the soft grass of the quad, and cried herself into a deep sleep.

Unfortunately, Chloe had forgotten that the night before, Zoe had written instructions on her pert buttocks in permanent marker: "If I'm asleep, fuck me harder."

Apparently this directive did not go ignored, because when Chloe awoke hours later, cum was overflowing from her mouth, pussy and asshole. As she sat up, it felt like there was a gallon of cum sloshing around in her bulging belly. She didn't know how many cocks had deposited their payloads into her while she was asleep, but based on the tally marks all over her body that were drawn with a Sharpie that had been found in her ass, it was probably 247.

After all that, Chloe was worried she might be getting a reputation as the campus slut. So the last thing she needed was for everyone at this roller rink to start thinking she had loose morals just because she had her shorts around her ankles and a massive cock in her ass.

But she couldn't pull up her own panties and shorts since the instructor had a firm grip on each of her wrists, in order to pull her arms back and hold her firmly on his cock. She needed help.

"Zoe," she called out to her friend, who was skating nearby. "Can you pull up my shorts, please?"

"Do it yourself," answered Zoe. "You're never going to learn to skate if other people have to do everything for you."

"I can't," said Chloe, indicating her instructor. "He's holding my wrists."

"Well then let's just tell him to change his grip," said Zoe. She turned to the instructor and asked, "She needs her hands free, could you hold her by her tits instead?"

"Okay," the man said as he carefully released his grip on Chloe's wrists and grabbed hold of her ample breasts instead, squeezing one tightly in each hand.

"Uh, okay," Chloe said politely, "Maybe just long enough to lower me down and grab my shorts."

"Wait," said Zoe. "That doesn't look safe."

"What do you mean?" asked Chloe.

"He can't get a good grip on you like that. What if your top started slipping off? You could fall." Then, to the instructor, Zoe said, "You'd better just get all that stuff off."

"Good idea," the instructor responded.

Keeping one arm wrapped around Chloe's abdomen, he used his other hand to pull up her pink crop top and unclasp her bra, then whipped off Chloe's top and bra completely, tossing them out of the rink as they passed the snack bar wall.

"There, now I got ya," he said, once again gripping a breast in each of his massive hands, kneading them to get the lay of the land. As he pinched and rolled her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, Zoe commented, "Now that looks like a good grip."

Chloe couldn't help but moan weakly as he pinched her nipples, even as her heart sank. Now she was fully naked, except for her cute socks and skates, being held up by her bare breasts for all to see as they continued to circle the rink.

Chloe pulled herself together. She may have lost her top but perhaps she could salvage some dignity by finally pulling up her shorts... and she'd have to be quick about it. Chloe noticed that her instructor seemed to be getting more animated since changing his grip to her breasts. Prior to that, he'd been a perfect gentleman. He may have been resting his hard cock in her ass for half an hour, but it was strictly for support. He had done no writhing, no unnecessary thrusting. It was strictly professional. But now he couldn't stop massaging her breasts and teasing her nipples, and she could feel his pelvis gradually getting in on the action. There was definitely some gyrating starting to take place, and the cock itself twitched with arousal inside her. She had to hurry up and get the operation over with so he could return to grasping her wrists.

"Okay, lower me," Chloe told him. He began leaning her over to reach her ankles, but when she looked down, she saw that her shorts and panties were gone. They must have slipped off! Suddenly she heard an awful crash behind them as a guy skated over the shorts and panties and tumbled to the floor.

Chloe's instructor dutifully circled back around to make sure he was okay. Zoe skated over too, helping the guy to his feet. The guy rubbed his knee, bruised but not seriously injured.

"Are you all right?" Zoe asked.

"I'm fine," he said, shaking it off. "But what did I trip on?" He picked up Chloe's shorts and panties, then, realizing what he was holding, suddenly noticed Chloe, naked except for her socks and skates, suspended in the air by a large man's cock. "Whoa," he said, "What's going on here?"

"Just a skating lesson," Chloe explained.

"A skating lesson?!" he repeated incredulously.

"I know it looks weird, but she's a massive whore," Zoe chimed in.

"I can see that."

"Look, we're really sorry," Zoe continued. "It's all my slutty friend's fault. Tell you what. In the spirit of learning, let's use this opportunity to teach her a lesson about dropping her panties on the rink."

"I really didn't mean to do that," said Chloe. "And it wouldn't have happened if you'd just pulled them up for me."

"If you're not going to take care of your things, we'll just have to put them somewhere they won't get lost," said Zoe. "Like your pussy."

"Wait, what?" cried Chloe.

At Zoe's signal, the instructor lifted Chloe's legs into the air. He wrapped his arms in front of her raised ankles and clasped his fingers together behind her head in a full-nelson-style hold, presenting Chloe's vagina for easy access.

"Zoe, wait. Can't we just put my shorts back on?"

"Don't you want to show this nice man that you're willing to learn from your mistakes?"

"I guess so."

"And don't you think you would remember this more if he stuffed your clothes into your pussy?"

"I guess I would," Chloe said, defeated.

And so, as they stood in the center of the rink, with skaters continuing to circle around them, Zoe crumpled up Chloe's panties and shoved them into Chloe's pussy, using her fingers to carefully tuck all the thin cotton into the fleshy slit.

"Here, you can do these," said Zoe as she handed the guy Chloe's beautiful teal dolphin shorts.

"Zoe, not the shorts. It was really hard to find those."

"Sorry. It's all gotta go in."

The guy gingerly poked the shorts into Chloe's crease, but they had trouble sliding in.

"It'll make it easier if you lick her tits," advised Zoe.

The guy didn't need to be told twice. He quickly began hungrily licking and sucking Chloe's nipples. It was almost as if he'd wanted to touch her magnificent breasts all along. He caressed them, squeezed them, motorboated them. She moaned involuntarily. Sure enough, her pussy got slipperier.

The guy resumed pushing the shorts into her vagina with one finger at a time but most of the fabric was still sticking out.

"Really shove it in hard," Zoe encouraged him. "Don't worry, she'll stretch."

The guy started using more of his hand, pushing the shorts in with four fat fingers at once, but when he was done, a bit of teal fabric was still sticking out. "Is that good?" He asked.

"That should be fine," said Zoe. "You can use your cock to push them the rest of the way in."

"Zoe, why?!" whined Chloe.

"Simple. When you need to push something into a cooch, a cock is the best tool for the job. It's made to go into a cooch."

Chloe had to admit that made sense. And so the guy pulled out his cock, which was already hard, and used it to push the clothing in. Wrapping his arms around her, he pressed himself hard against the front of her naked body, mashing her large breasts and sensitive nipples against him, pushing his cock, and her garments, deeper into her with every thrust. In a way it was heartwarming that a complete stranger cared so much about helping Chloe learn. Soon the rest of the shorts disappeared from sight, and if Chloe didn't feel the hard lump of fabric inside her getting packed tighter and tighter against her cervix she'd never have known they had been there at all.

"Don't you think this will help you remember not to drop your shorts on a busy skating rink?" said Zoe, as the guy vigorously fucked Chloe's pussy, while she was still being held up by her instructor's cock in her ass.

"Yes, yes..." moaned Chloe.

The men began to spin while fucking her. It must have been an impressive sight, two men spinning while sandwiching her on skates. The crowd began to take notice.

"Wow, look at those guys," she heard someone say.

"They're skating so well while they're fucking that worthless whore!"

"It's amazing they can do all that while double-stuffing that cocksleeve!"

They'd drawn the attention of the whole rink, and the crowd began to clap in time to the music. Despite the shame of being publicly stripped and fucked, Chloe tried to focus on the positive. Here she was, with little roller-skating experience, at the center of an unprecedented new skating performance that the crowd was going wild over! For some reason this stew of glory and disgrace was extremely arousing. Chloe knew that having a loud, screaming orgasm in this situation might give people the wrong idea, but she couldn't help doing it anyway.

Once her climax had passed, Chloe started thinking more rationally again, and looked for a way to end the spectacle.

"I think the shorts are really deep inside now," Chloe moaned. "He can probably stop."

"Not yet. He needs to cum inside you."

"I thought he just needed to push the shorts in."

"He needs to cover them in sticky cum so they stay in place. You don't want them to fall again, do you?"

"No," said Chloe meekly. "But Zoe, I'll never get the cum stains out. Those are my only shorts without cum stains on them."

"Well that's the only way you'll learn."

The guy in Chloe's pussy reached his climax, moaning embarrassingly as his pulsing cock drained his balls into her cunt. Finally, he pulled out and quickly skated off. Chloe's instructor lowered her legs and returned to gripping her breasts as he took off skating once again, with a fully-naked Chloe still riding his cock.

Chloe longed to put her shorts and underwear back on but knew they were now soaked with cum and pussy juice, so she'd have to just leave them inside her for the moment. On the bright side, at least they might act like a diaphragm and prevent her from getting pregnant for once.

"You know, I think I've had enough skating for tonight," Chloe called out to Zoe. But before they could get off the rink, another skater took a spill, this time slipping on the trail of cum that was spilling out of Chloe's pussy.

The skater said he was okay, but Zoe insisted that Chloe needed another lesson. "My friend needs to know that cum doesn't belong on the floor. It belongs in her pussy."

"I know that," said Chloe. "It's just hard to hold it all in."

"So if we have him put more cum in your pussy, maybe you can practice."

"I think there's plenty of cum in my pussy," said Chloe.

"She's right," the skater said gallantly. "It looks like that pussy has been through enough."

Chloe sighed with relief. Finally, someone who was willing to take her needs into account instead of treating her as an unfeeling object to be endlessly used.

"But I could take her mouth instead," the skater offered.

"That works," said Zoe. "After all, her mouth is another place where cum belongs."

The skater pulled out his hard and waiting cock and Chloe's instructor began tilting her down towards it.

"Wait, stop," Chloe urgently protested. "I'm not sure this lesson makes sen--" But at that point the cock filled her mouth and put a stop to her pointless jabbering.