Chloe Becomes A Hotwife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to pray at your altar, Chloe."

"Fucking hell, Peter. Don't stop talking, please."

I was lost in a tumultuous orgasm on the end of Peter's tongue. His lips sucked the cream from every fold of my swollen labia while his tongue probed deep inside my hole, breaking its seal and creating more hormonal flow that he swallowed.

"Argh! F-F-Fuck, how?"

He didn't stop to explain why I was cumming so hard. Peter swallowed my unicorn pee without hesitation and I flared up, bucked my ass high, then collapsed into his bed like an animal caught in a claw trap. When I tried to crawl to an escape, he relented, licked gently and drew me slowly in before sending me back onto orgasm ridge.

When I hit a peak, my body descended on clouds of pleasure.

"Oh, fuck Simon. Please take me."

He stopped and stared at me in utter shock.

"You knew?"

"Of course I knew. Your smell is the same as when we dated in school. It's imprinted on my soul because you were my first love. I just don't know why you've done this."

"Because I love you, Chloe. I always did. I don't understand how you figured it out."

"Oh, come on Simon. The blonde hair downstairs was a wig. I always loved your inky black rug. Forget about how, explain to me why, please?"

I glanced at my husband who was going completely crazy and put one finger to my lips.

"One more sound and you'll be leaving, Lance."

I turned my attention back to Simon who'd pulled his mask off, revealing my first true love.

"You weren't interested in me, Simon."

"Yeah. I was."

"Then why didn't you ask me out on a date."

He stood up in all his physical glory and I enjoyed every curve, muscle and blemish on his body. I knew something majestic was coming, so I spread my legs ready, enjoying the way his solid tool drifted, almost menacingly.

"I wanted to make something of myself, Chloe. I needed to have substance to offer you and our kids."

My heart melted and I glanced at Lance, then at Simon and finally back to Lance. I shook my head at my husband who knew it was over between us.

"You gave me away to someone who wanted me so much more than you did. Goodbye Lance and good luck. Your debt is discharged. Don't come anywhere near me again."

I stood up, slipped my hand into Simon's and stared lovingly into his eyes.

"Are you done making something of yourself yet, sweetheart?"

"Yes, I believe I have."

"Then you should take me to your bedroom and let security send Lance home. He's no longer required."

I ignored my estranged husbands screaming and was glad I couldn't hear it once we got into my lovers bedroom. When a man gives you away as though you're worthless, it's time to move on.

I pushed my lover onto his bed, crawled up his body until my pussy hovered over his cock. I gripped Simon's shaft at its base, lowered my labia onto it and rocked back and forth, enjoying the smooth, fat glans that slid up and down my creamy furrow.

On every pass, I circled his cock around my hard, slick pearl, making sure my full range of emotions were clear to him. I knew I'd caught feelings when his generosity in the office hid his true feelings. Those emotions gripped me hard when Simon discharged my husband's debt with no continued pledge on my part.

"My husband made me a whore and you freed me, Simon."

"I'm sorry it took me so long, Chloe."

"You got there, darling, and that's what matters most."

I slid his cock inside my tight pussy, gasping repeatedly when I passed half mast. His throbbing shaft filled me, embellishing the soft tissue walls of my cunt with an imprint of his shape and every vein protruding from it. I threw my head back, swirling my pony tail like a lash, putting on the best show I could for the new and original love of my life.

Simon flipped me over, bent my ankles back to my ears and thumped his cock in and out of my creamy slit with more love than I'd ever felt. I have never been fucked so resoundingly and delightfully as Simon did. He never took his eyes off mine, not even when I slid my engagement and wedding rings off, letting both fall to the wooden floor.

When Simon emptied his balls inside my pussy, I saw the man who wanted to be better because of me. I hit my orgasm when he did, knowing that one day the primal seed flooding my womb would impregnate me.

I thrashed around the bed, clawing his sheets into me when he bottomed out, filling my womb with his incredible seed. I wrapped my legs around him, lifted my head and kissed my lover while his cock throbbed, twitched and emptied its last few drops of semen inside me.

When he rolled off me I stayed on my back, waiting, hoping, and he never let me down. When Simon crawled down my body, splaying my legs apart I knew his commitment was absolute. I gripped his hair, guiding his head and tongue towards our creamy delight.

When I stared at the ceiling and its tiny pin prick LED lights I knew my life was changed for the better.

"I always loved you, Simon."

12