Chloe Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry, you'll make it some of the time, but not every time. The most beautiful slave in the world is a needy slave." Tom advised her soothingly. Chloe just hung there panting, wishing she could have cum.

Tom and Candy left the dungeon and shortly thereafter, the dildos started up again, but their intensity was lower and they only teased Chloe, leaving her even more frustrated. They stopped for a couple of minutes and Chloe noticed her arms were starting to ache at the strain. Suddenly the dildos started up again at an even higher level than previously, but the burst was much shorter and Chloe was again, left excited and frustrated. She begged and pleaded around her gag as best she could, but to no avail, no one entered the dungeon or seemed to notice her plight. This continued for what seemed like hours to Chloe, but was in fact only an hour, before the dildos finally continued buzzing, pushing Chloe to such an incredible climax that she passed out.

Chloe awakened on the cot, the same as before. She sat up and stretched her aching muscles and Candy came into the room within a few minutes.

"How are you feeling?" Candy asked.

"Quite sore, and in need of a shower, but otherwise I feel great." Chloe replied.

"Excellent." Candy said. "The shower is just down the hall, follow me." Candy added and led Chloe down the hall to a well-equipped bathroom with two large shower stalls, both with clear glass doors.

"Wow, no privacy for a slave, I guess, huh?" Chloe noted.

"No, a slave is available for her Master at any time and should expect no privacy. Her every intimate detail is available to her Master." Candy advised.

Chloe showered slowly, letting the hot water cascade over her sore shoulders and washed herself luxuriously in the vanilla scented body wash. After a while she shampooed and conditioned her hair with the products in the shower stall. Chloe exited the shower looking for the towel she had left on the hook outside, but it was not there. Instead, Candy was holding it.

"Come on, Candy, give me the towel, I'm starting to get cold here." Chloe pleaded.

"Damn you have great tits." Candy praised.

"Thank you, but I'm not into girls, I like men and big penises." Chloe said.

"Oh, I wasn't implying that, I'm just jealous, that's all." Candy responded, playfully tossing the towel to Chloe.

"Well, why don't you get them done?" Chloe asked as she dried herself off.

"I don't know, I don't want to have them come out wrong, or maybe get an infection and die or something." Candy responded looking down at her chest.

"Oh come on, that doesn't happen anymore, not if you go to a reputable plastic surgeon and have them done in a hospital." Chloe advised.

"I guess you're right, I've heard too many stories from women who went to some pretend doctor who worked out of his basement or something." Candy said. "Only one problem, if I do that, then Master Tom said he wouldn't be my Master anymore, he said I'm perfect just the way I am." Candy shrugged. "Oh well, his loss, I've always wanted tits like yours, and now I'm going to get them." Candy added with a grin.

"I don't want you to screw up what you have with Master Tom." Chloe said.

"No, it's alright, he's way more into this than I am. I like to play at it for fun from time to time, but he wants me to be his full-time slave, and I'm just not ready for that, I want to get out and live a little too. I think I'll let him know tomorrow after he's fucked me good with that big cock of his." Candy said wistfully.

"Where are my clothes?" Chloe asked.

"Oh, you don't need those yet, here's a bathrobe, Master wanted to change your hair color, let's go down to his office and see what he has planned." Candy replied leading Chloe back down the hall to Tom's office.

"Hello again, Chloe, how are you feeling?" Tom asked.

"Great! Thank you Sir, this was a most enlightening experience." Chloe replied.

"Excellent, then you'll go on our cruise with us?" Tom requested.

"I'll have to think about it, but I'm leaning that way as of now." Chloe responded.

"Very good, you'll need a lot more practice and I really want to do something about that hair or yours, it's just so drab and boring." Tom said getting up from his desk and bringing several hair color samples around, holding them up next to Chloe's face. "Hmm, what do you think, Candy?" Tom asked, holding two different samples next to Chloe's face.

"I like the auburn, it goes very well with her complexion." Candy said.

"I agree." Tom said. "What do you think, Chloe?" Tom asked as he had Candy hold the samples next to her face and he held up a mirror so Chloe could see.

"I agree, that color looks very exciting." Chloe answered.

"Very good, Candy will help you with it." Tom said.

"You mean right now?" Chloe asked.

"Yes, of course." Tom replied, handing Candy the hair color. Chloe followed her out of the office and back to the bathroom. Candy had Chloe sit in a chair that reclined back into a sink like they have at the hair salon and proceeded to apply the hair color as directed on the box.

"Are you alright lying like that, or do you need to sit up for a while?" Candy asked after she finished applying the hair color. "It needs to set for 30 minutes." Candy advised.

"No, I'll be fine." Chloe replied as she laid there with her head hanging over the sink.

"See, you're already a better slave than I am." Candy noted. "I wouldn't be able to stand to be like that for so long. I mean, it's fun and all, but I guess I'm not able to tolerate the positions for so long, they start to hurt after a while." Candy added.

"I've not really had any experience with it, but isn't that the point, enduring the pain for your Master so that he'll be pleased?" Chloe asked.

"And the student becomes the teacher." Candy commented.

"Well, I have been studying for a long time online." Chloe said and laid there for the full 30 minutes without complaint.

"Alright, you're done, let's rinse and get you ready to show off to Master." Candy said as she rinsed the color out of Chloe's hair and then washed it before toweling it dry enough that Chloe could sit up. Chloe finished toweling it and took the blow dryer Candy handed her, blowing her hair dry, styling it as best she could with the brushes Candy had lying there at the mirror. "Now put on the makeup." Candy ordered.

"But this isn't my makeup." Chloe protested.

"No, but if you're going to be a slave and an internet slut, you've got to look the part." Candy said.

"But, I'm not a slut." Chloe said.

"Maybe not, but you certainly are a slave, and this is what the Master wants, so put it on." Candy ordered. Chloe reluctantly obeyed and put on the makeup as lightly as she could. "No, no, you're not using enough, put on more eye shadow, and paint up those sexy lips girl, you've not only got great tits, but those lips and eyes must make men weak in the knees." Candy complimented Chloe while also prodding her to do what Tom wanted. Chloe acquiesced and added the makeup as directed.

"Well, I may not be a slut, but I certainly look like one now, although I do love the new hair color." Chloe admitted.

"Oh come on now, do you think I look like a slut?" Candy asked.

"No, I guess, not." Chloe answered.

"I'm wearing the same makeup, only in shades that compliment my complexion, just as those compliment yours." Candy explained. "Now put on the outfit I laid there on the chair." Candy commanded.

"Where is the rest of it?" Chloe asked as she put on the leather halter and short leather skirt.

"That's it, you'll be dressed the same as me, it's my slave uniform." Candy said. Chloe put on everything from the 7 inch heels to the leather cuffs and collar. Candy came and checked them, making sure they were tight enough, pulling the wrist cuffs another notch tighter and the collar another 2 notches tighter.

"Hey, that's awful tight, I can barely breathe." Chloe complained.

"You'll get used to it, you're still breathing enough to talk, so it's not too tight." Candy responded and quickly pulled Chloe's wrists behind her, locking them together with a padlock.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Chloe asked, trying to pull her wrists apart while Candy added a 15 inch hobble chain between her ankles.

"Presenting you to my Master as ordered." Candy responded playfully, clipping a chain leash to the D ring on the front of the collar. "Come on, slave, time to go see the Master." Candy grinned, pulling Chloe along behind her with the leash.

"Oh god." Chloe gasped under her breath as she felt the slickness between her thighs.

"What was that, slave, are you complaining?" Candy asked as she stopped and turned to look at Chloe who was rubbing her thighs together. "Does this turn you on, slut?" Candy asked.

"I told you, I'm not a slut." Chloe retorted. "Y - yes, I'm practically dripping down my thighs." Chloe said with her head bowed.

"Very good, slave, now let's go show the Master what a hot slave you are." Candy smirked and turned on her heel, practically dragging Chloe down the hall to Tom's office, Chloe was not used to wearing such high heels and certainly never having worn a hobble chain. They entered Tom's office and Chloe noticed that the chairs were now stacked together along the wall.

"Kneel, slaves, let me get a good look at you." Tom ordered and Candy dropped Chloe's leash and knelt on the floor with her knees spread widely and her back straight her wrists crossed behind her lower back. Chloe dropped to her knees and tried to copy Candy's posture. "Come on Chloe, spread your knees wider." Tom commanded. Chloe tried to get her knees wider, and succeeded only slightly. "You can do better than that." Tom glared down at her. Chloe tried again, but moved her knees only about an inch or so wider than before. Tom picked up a crop off the desk and smacked Chloe's ass. "Wider." He barked.

"Oww, sorry Master, I'm trying, but I can't seem to get them any wider." Chloe whined.

"Candy, help this pathetic slave with her posture." Tom ordered.

"Yes Master." Candy responded and turned toward Chloe. "Come on girl, it's not that hard. Rock back onto your heels and spread those knees as wide as you can, your Master may want to inspect your pussy." Chloe did as Candy suggested and was able to spread her knees much wider. "Much better, just a little more, do that again." Candy coaxed and Chloe was able to spread her knees even wider. "Excellent, now straighten that back and arch up those amazing tits, the Master wants to see them displayed properly." Candy commanded and Chloe complied.

"Very good, slave, this is how you present yourself to a Master." Tom complimented her as Candy returned to her position. Tom sniffed the air in an exaggerated way before commenting. "Smells like someone is turned on by all of this." Tom chuckled.

"Yes Master, I've never had my own Master, I'm very excited by all of this." Chloe responded.

"Would you like me to fuck you?" Tom asked.

"Um, y - yes Master, I am in heat." Chloe looked up pleadingly before bowing her head.

"Then tell me what you want, slave." Tom ordered.

"P - please, um f - fuck me, M - Master." Chloe said timidly.

"What's that, I don't think you're sure about it." Tom said, smacking her other ass cheek with the crop. Chloe couldn't believe what was happening to her. Her left butt cheek burned where Tom had just smacked her with the crop and her other ass cheek still had lingering feelings where it had been hit, but her pussy was on fire. She was dressed in a slave uniform, her wrists and ankles were chained, and there was leash on her collar. Chloe had never wanted to be fucked more in her entire life.

"Please Master, please fuck this helpless slave!" Chloe practically shouted.

"Very well, since you asked properly." Tom responded and pushed Chloe face down on the carpet, her knees still spread wide and her ass high in the air. Tom dropped his pants and then knelt behind Chloe who was shivering with anticipation. Tom slammed his 7 inch cock into Chloe as hard as he could, burying himself to the hilt in one thrust.

"Oh yes, Master, please fuck this worthless slave!" Chloe cried out in appreciation as Tom rutted in and out of her, bringing her to climax on only his third thrust. Chloe cried and screamed much as she had done in the dungeon when they were forcing the dildos into her, the rubbing of her nipples on the carpet inside the leather halter, only added to her stimulation. Tom came on only his fifth thrust, surprised he had cum so quickly, but Chloe's channel felt heavenly and she had milked him like no one ever had. In the heat of the moment, he had forgotten to put on a condom. His cumming seemed to push Chloe into another orgasm, or maybe it just extended the first one. Tom pulled out quickly after he had finished and wiped himself up.

"Candy, clean up this slave and send her home." Tom ordered.

"Yes Master." Candy said and helped Chloe up before grabbing her leash and leading her back to the bathroom, much slower this time, because Chloe was still a bit wobbly from her orgasms and there was cum dripping from her vagina down her thighs as she stumbled along.

"Are you alright?" Candy asked as she sat Chloe in a chair and wet a washcloth to clean her up.

"Ooohhh, a little weak, but I'm fine, I just need a little time to recover from my massive orgasms. That was amazing!" Chloe replied as Candy wiped the cum from Chloe's pussy. "Ohh!" Chloe gasped as Candy wiped around her clit.

"Somebody's really sensitive." Candy remarked.

"Yes, this being a slave has turned me into a nympho, or a slut, I'm still on fire, I could go again if Master Tom could." Chloe responded.

"Yes, I'm sure you could." Candy remarked disdainfully.

"I'm sorry, Candy, I don't want to break up you and Tom." Chloe said softly, understanding why Candy was upset.

"No, if it wasn't you, it would be somebody else, he fucks every girl who comes in here. While I'll admit, I was the hottest until you, I'm sure he will have some excuse. I had already thought about leaving him, but this just cemented it. He normally asks me if it's alright, but today he just fucked you harder than he's ever fucked me." Candy groused.

"Hey, I'm really sorry, I got caught up in the moment." Chloe apologized.

"Don't worry about it, he and I are finished." Candy said. "So let's get your suitcase and send you home." Candy offered.

"Suitcase, why do I need luggage?" Chloe asked.

"Because silly, Tom is sending you home with a bunch of bondage stuff and instructions on how to use them so you can practice." Candy replied rolling over a moderately sized case that looked like it had been stuffed full.

"Oh, that makes sense." Chloe said. "But where are my clothes, I can't go home dressed like this, I'll get arrested." Chloe complained.

"Yes you can. Master's orders." Candy said smugly.

"But - " Chloe protested.

"No buts." Candy interrupted. "Your clothes are in this front pouch and the instructions are inside the main pocket with all of the cuffs, chains, straps, gags, etc." Candy explained.

"Why can't I stay here and have Master Tom train me himself?" Chloe asked.

"Because we have another appointment at 3pm and Master Tom does this all the time. Some come back, and some don't. I'm betting you'll come back." Candy smiled and Chloe couldn't help but giggle a little at that.

"Yeah, probably." Chloe said. "Could you, oh, never mind." Chloe said looking down and realizing that while she was cleaning her, Candy had also released her wrists and ankles, though the leather cuffs still remained firmly locked around her wrists, ankles and neck. Chloe stood up and took a few hesitant steps on the 7 inch heels before grabbing the handle of the suitcase and rolling it along behind her as she tottered down the hall on the heels. Chloe hurried as quickly as she could across the parking lot in the shoes and got into her car, she was so excited, she couldn't believe how much this was turning her on. She drove home to her apartment, trying not to speed so she would not be pulled over by the police and not only receive a ticket for speeding, but most likely indecent exposure as well. She made it home without incident but didn't know how she was going to make it into her apartment without being noticed by her neighbors. Fortunately she remembered a hoodie she had stashed in the trunk and slipped out and grabbed it, quickly putting it on and zipping it up, even though it was a warm day. She pulled the heavy suitcase off the back seat and rolled it into her apartment. No one seemed to notice until the neighbor across the hall saw her.

"Hey Chloe, love the new hair color." Her neighbor said.

"Thanks, I just got it done. I like it too." Chloe responded and hurried into her apartment before he could start up a conversation, she was really starting to sweat under the hoodie and wanted to get it off as soon as possible. Her pussy was also still on fire and Chloe couldn't wait to open the suitcase and begin practicing.

12