Chloe Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, figure out how to get there on your own." Don said sternly and walked into the living room. Chloe was upset with herself again, she once again failed to be a perfect slave. Was he going to reject her? Chloe was determined to do better and crawled on her knees as best she could to the wall, leveraging her body against it and gaining her feet. She almost fell, but somehow regained her balance enough to hop back into the living room.

"Very good, slave, you're learning." Don commended her. "Now kneel over there." Don ordered, pointing to the area of the post where she had been chained by the collar before. Chloe knelt and tried to spread her knees as wide a possible with her ankles still locked together. Don picked up the chain and pulled it between Chloe's legs and up between her bountiful breasts before locking it to her collar. Chloe knelt as Don turned his attention back to the basketball game on TV. Don finished watching the game before turning his attention back to Chloe.

"I'm impressed, slave." Don said. Chloe had remained in the same spot, not moving, remaining in good posture with her knees spread wide, her back straight, her tits thrust up and her head level. "Very good job at remaining in presentation." Don commended her. "But now, I think it's time for you to go home." Don said and then yawned.

"Please let me stay, Master, I promise I'll be a good slave." Chloe begged as Don began to unlock her bonds and remove the cuffs and collar.

"No Chloe, I need to sleep. I've got a big client coming in tomorrow and I need to be well rested." Don said, packing all of her bonds back into the suitcase and setting it next to the door. "Go home, get some rest, you can leave the suitcase here and maybe we'll continue tomorrow." Don said.

"Yes Master." Chloe said softly and picked up her robe, slipping it on. "Good night, Master." Chloe said, kissing Don on the cheek.

"Goodnight Chloe." Don said as he closed the door behind her. Chloe walked dejectedly up the stairs and down the hall to her apartment. She didn't want to leave, she didn't even necessarily want sex, she just wanted to feel wanted. She wanted Don to bind her and leave her for the night. Chloe opened the door to her apartment and went inside. She knew she would never be able to sleep and sat down on the couch, turning on the TV and staring at a rerun that she had seen before. Suddenly a thought occurred to her and she grabbed her cell phone, texting Don.

Chloe: Master, I have thought of a way in which we could make this work. I just got a raise at work and we could use that money together with whatever you have left of your salary to get a small house together.

Don: No, I will not have you dictating our finances.

Chloe: Not what I meant, I would give you all of my salary to do with as you please. That would make me truly owned as a slave, having to give all of my earnings to you.

Don: Interesting theory, I'll think about it.

Chloe was now too excited to go sleep, she had thought of a way that she and Don could make it work. After a few minutes she texted again.

Chloe: Master, I can't sleep, I need to be put away for the night, please.

Don: Chloe, stop bothering me, I need to sleep.

Chloe: I do too, I have to give a presentation tomorrow as well. Please let me come down, you can tie me up any way you want, I promise I won't complain and I'll go right to sleep.

Don: Alright, if it will stop this, come on down.

Chloe practically danced down the hall and stairs to Don's apartment. He was waiting at the door in just his boxers and ushered Chloe in. Chloe stripped off her robe and knelt in presentation.

"Please Master - " Chloe started but Don cut her off.

"No talking." Don ordered as he pulled the steel collar out of the case and locked it around Chloe's neck. He grabbed a couple lengths of rope and grabbed the chain, pulling on it. "Follow me." Don said angrily, she wanted to be treated like a slave, she was going to get it. Don led her down into the basement under his apartment, pulling on a chain to light a single bulb overhead. Don wrapped the collar chain around a pillar in the center of the room, locking it there and pulled over a camping cot and unfolded it. "Lie face down, hands behind your back." Don ordered and Chloe complied. Don lashed her wrists together and then her ankles, throwing an old blanket over her body and tucking a small pillow under her head before heading back up the stairs, pulling the chain on the single bulb, causing the basement to become pitch black. Don tromped up the stairs and back to bed. Chloe smiled to herself, snuggled under the blanket the best she could and fell asleep. It seemed like seconds later, the light came back on, waking Chloe.

"Chloe, are you alright?" Don asked.

"I'm fine, Master, I was sleeping." Chloe replied.

"Well, I didn't, I was all worried that you would be lying down here, scared to death." Don said.

"I knew you wouldn't leave me someplace unsafe, Master." Chloe reassured him.

"I can't sleep, knowing you're down here." Don said, unlocking the chain from the post and coiling it around his hand. Don picked up Chloe and threw her over his shoulder with her ass in the air, her head hanging down his back and her legs wrapped in his arms. Don carried her up the stairs and into his bedroom, depositing her on his queen sized bed. He locked the chain to the top of the bed, covered her over and climbed in behind her.

"Much better, now go back to sleep." Don ordered and Chloe complied, she was asleep in just a couple of minutes, once her blood stopped throbbing in her ears. Don took a little longer but soon he too fell asleep, he was exhausted.

Chloe awakened to the sound of Don shaving, using his electric razor.

"Master, could you please release me, I need to pee." Chloe called out when the sound of the razor stopped. Don rushed in and unlocked the chain from the collar, quickly untied her ankles and wrists and Chloe rushed into the bathroom, sitting down on the toilet and releasing her urine. "Thank you, Master." Chloe said as she cleaned herself up. "Do you want me to go get my shower stuff and get a shower with you, Master?" Chloe asked.

"No, go back to your apartment and get your shower, we don't have time for sex this morning." Don said. Chloe grabbed her robe and headed up to her apartment.

12