Chloe Ch. 11

Story Info
Dinner Celebration & Conversation.
8.1k words
4.38
6.3k
8

Part 11 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

11. Dinner Conversation.

Ben started up the truck and pulled out of the garage. He drove to the steakhouse near the edge of town and pulled into the parking lot, parking a short distance from the door in a spot that he could pull into and not have to back out of. Ben climbed out of the cab and came around to the passenger side, releasing the seat belt and helping Chloe down out of the truck. Chloe turned her back to him, expecting Ben to release her bonds, but instead he pulled on her leash, leading her toward the restaurant.

"Master?" Chloe inflected.

"Yes slave?" Ben asked as he stopped to face her.

"Are you going to lead me into there all bound up like this on a leash?" Chloe inquired.

"Yes," Ben replied. "Do you have a problem with that, slave?" Ben asked.

"No Master," Chloe responded and bowed her head in submission and arousal. She loved being bound by her Master and the exhibition and humiliation of having it done to her in public just fueled her lust. Chloe followed as Ben turned on his heel and strode into the entrance of the steakhouse.

Ben dropped Chloe's leash when they entered and left it hanging between her barely covered breasts. He went and spoke quietly to the hostess, slipping her some cash that Chloe could not determine the denomination. They were quickly ushered to a nearly private booth in the back of the establishment, Ben not leading Chloe by the leash but she followed him as if he were and sat where Ben indicated, slipping into the seat. Ben slid in next to her and Chloe leaned against him, feeling his hard body, pressing her soft tits against his muscular arm.

"Damn, if you keep doing that I'm going to have hard time eating, I might have to fuck you right here in the booth." Ben said after the hostess left.

"Yes Master," Chloe responded, looking up at him with lust filled eyes.

"It doesn't sound like you would mind if I did that."

"No Master, your slave would actually enjoy being fucked by you, no matter where and when."

"I can see the need in your eyes," Ben said and slipped out of the booth sitting on the opposite side of Chloe, facing her. "I really want to talk to you tonight. We've mostly just fucked like rabbits and as far as physical and sexual compatibility we seem to be and exact match, but I want to know the real Chloe, the woman behind my slave girl." Ben explained.

"What do you want to know, Master?"

"Other than the fact that Nadia is your best friend since you were kids, that you had to have a hysterectomy, and that you trained yourself to be the perfect slave girl, I can't really say that I know you. I know you are beautiful, physically and personally, and that your submissiveness is incredible, but I don't know about your parents, where you went to school, or anything like that. So tell me about your parents, who wears the pants in the family?"

"My parents split up just after my fifth birthday, Master. I don't ever remember them getting along, except on my birthday or at Christmas, otherwise they always fought. Finally my father had enough and he left. I remember standing on the front lawn waving goodbye to him until I couldn't see his car anymore. My mother didn't care that I cried for hours, she dragged me back into the house and told me we were better off without him. I saw him every other weekend on Saturday. I thought it was all my fault and tried to please my daddy so he would come back, but he never did. When I was nine he was killed by drunk driver." Chloe started telling about her parents and then paused.

"I'm so sorry, Chloe, it's amazing how wonderful you are after having such a tough life, please continue," Ben interjected. Just then the waitress walked up.

"Hi, I'm Katie, I'll be your server. Can I get you something to drink?"

"Yes, I'll have a Bud Light in the bottle, and what would you like to drink, Chloe?" Ben responded.

"Could I have a Cosmopolitan, please." Chloe said.

"Very good, I'll be right back with those and take your order." Katie said as she hustled over to the bar.

"Please continue." Ben said.

"Yes Master. My mother is a bitch! When my father died he had a million dollar life insurance policy which he left to me. Unfortunately, I was underage, so my mother became the 'guardian' of the money. I was still a child, so I didn't know anything about it. I knew she had a job, but we lived like we were rich and as I got older I always wondered where the money came from."

"When I came home from college for the summer after I turned twenty, I brought in the mail. There was a letter from the bank addressed to me. I got the shock of my life when I opened it and found the statement of the entire account, from the one million dollars, all the way down to seven thousand. My mother had been withdrawing from that account whenever she wanted a new dress or a new car or whatever. Sure, some of it went to pay for my college, but the majority of it was spent on her. I was furious! I went to the bank and closed out the account, took the money and moved out that same week. I haven't spoken to my mother in over two years. The last time I saw her was after graduation, she didn't even bother to come to see me graduate," Chloe lamented.

"Damn Chloe, how in the hell did you end up being so nice and submissive, when you had such a poor example at home?" Ben asked.

"I don't know, Master, I guess I took after my Dad. I loved him so much and couldn't wait to spend time with him. He was so sweet and nice, and I wanted to do everything I could to make him happy. He never even had a girlfriend after he split up with my mom. My mom's parade of boyfriends never ended, but she could never get one of them to marry her." Chloe explained in reply.

"I love you so much, Chloe," Ben said as he slid out of his seat and sat next to Chloe, hugging her tightly.

"Here are your drinks, may I take your order?" Katie asked then frowned down at Ben and Chloe. "Why aren't you hugging him back?"

"Because my Master has bound me and I must stay this way until he chooses to release me." Chloe explained, turning her body so her bound arms were visible to the waitress.

"Oh my god, and you're wearing a collar and leash too!" Katie gasped and Chloe nodded. "What the hell, don't tell me you're some kind of sex slave." Katie said in disgust.

"Yes, I submitted to be his slave just over a week ago." Chloe smiled up at her.

"That's disgusting," Katie spouted.

"But you know she is wearing a collar and leash, you obviously have watched or read BDSM porn on the internet." Ben spoke up and Katie didn't answer, just hung her head and walked away from the table.

"I guess that shut her up, now what would you like to order?" Ben asked.

"I would like prime rib, medium well, please Master." Chloe responded.

"Have you ever tried it rare?"

"Um, no Master, it just looks so bloody and almost raw. I've only ever eaten meat that was fully cooked before, that's how my mother cooked it."

"Well, you're going to try it rare tonight, and if you don't like it, we'll send it back and get you a more cooked piece of meat, but you can't beat how delicious and juicy the meat is if you don't cook all of that out of it."

"Yes Master, I'll try it."

Katie finally walked back over to the table after composing herself.

"I'm sorry, Sir and Miss, are you ready to order?" Katie asked contritely.

"Are you sure you want to serve us?" Ben asked.

"Yes Sir, I need the money, my car broke down and I had to get it fixed so I could come to work. Now my rent is due and I need every penny I can get to pay that," Katie answered.

"Is that the only reason?" Ben chided.

"I'm sorry Sir, I've watched a lot of BDSM porn and it excites me beyond belief, but I just can't let go of being a free, independent woman," Katie replied.

"I see, so how much do you need to pay your rent?"

"I'm short three hundred dollars, that's what my car repair cost me."

"How much do you usually make in a night here?"

"About one hundred and fifty, Sir, but it has been a slow night, I might not even break a hundred."

"I will tip you the three hundred dollars you need if you follow my instructions to the letter, starting right now." Ben said and Katie's eye grew incredulously wide.

"Yes Sir, anything, I really need that money by tomorrow."

"Very well, do you have a skirt and heels here?"

"Yes Sir, they're in my locker, I usually wear them on Friday and Saturday nights, it helps increase my tips."

"Very good. I'm going to give you our order, you are to turn in that order, then go to your locker, change into your skirt, heels and a more revealing top, and come back here to our table without any underwear on. I want you to kneel down here in presentation and we will continue from there. You will call me Master for the rest of the evening." Ben commanded.

"Yes Sir, um, I mean Master." Katie responded and started to leave the table. "Oops, I forgot to take your order."

"I'll have the porterhouse, rare, and my slave here will have the prime rib, also rare." Ben gave their order. Katie looked a little peeved at first because Ben ordered for both of them, not allowing Chloe to order for herself, but then shrugged it off and went to do as she was ordered.

"Mmm, Master, you get me all wet when you order women around, especially when you do it to me." Chloe moaned.

"Damn Chloe, I'm beginning to think you're a magnet for other slaves." Ben joked.

"We are a great team together, Master. I am an example of a good slave, and you are a very handsome and kind Master. Any slave girl would love to have you as their Master. You heard Nadia when we talked, she commented about how handsome you are. You have no idea what you do to women, Master. I know plenty of women in the office who talked about you and how they wished you would pick them. Dina from my department was as bad as me when it came to you."

"Dina, the one with the hot green eyes and the big ass?"

"Yes Master."

"She was quite attractive, but I had eyes only for you."

"Thank you Master."

"What do you think of our Katie?"

"She is quite attractive, Master, she reminds me of Nadia, except her hair is darker and her hips are fuller."

"Yes, she is quite the hot little slut, she just won't let go."

"I know Master, I can hear it in her voice, her heart wants to kneel and beg you to enslave her, but her mind and society tells her it's wrong."

Just then Katie appeared at the table and knelt, her back straight her tits thrust up, but her knees pressed close together. She had on a short skirt and button up top with several buttons undone, revealing the cleavage of her well-formed breasts. She had brushed out her hair and touched up her makeup.

"Spread your knees, slave, presentation means showing your Master the goods, including your pussy," Ben ordered and Katie complied with a soft moan. This was exciting her more than she ever thought possible. "Very good, let's check and see if you complied with my orders," Ben said as he reached down and lifted her skirt enough to see that Katie was not wearing any underwear. Katie gasped when he reached inside her top and pinched her nipple.

"Excellent, now go get our food," Ben commanded.

"Yes S -- Master," Katie said barely above a whisper and jumped up, rushing off to the kitchen to see if their food was ready. Katie returned with their steaks and set them on the table correctly in front Ben and Chloe. "Would you like to refill you drinks, Master?" Katie asked politely.

"Yes, and bring me a Pepsi and Chloe will have a Mountain Dew," Ben replied then Katie double checked with her other table to see if they needed anything before rushing off to get their drinks.

"Um Master, are you going to feed me?" Chloe asked.

"Oh, sorry slave, you look so comfortable in your bondage, I sometimes forget you are bound." Ben replied.

"Yes Master, I am love being bound, I feel so wanted and it feels like you're hugging and holding me the whole time."

"You are amazing, Chloe."

"Thank you Master."

Ben reached into his pocket and retrieved the key, unlocking Chloe's wrists and elbows, leaving the cuffs locked on her but not holding her arms behind her anymore. Ben had already taken two bites of his steak as Chloe cut into hers, trying to hold back her repulsion at the blood oozing out of her meat. Chloe took a bite and chewed slowly, savoring the flavor of the meat. Ben could tell by the way she was chewing that she was enjoying the taste.

"Good, isn't it?" Ben asked.

"Oh yes Master, it is delicious!" Chloe exclaimed. "Just another thing my mother deprived me of," Chloe said bitterly, cutting another piece of her prime rib and stabbing it viciously with her fork before stuffing it into her mouth.

"The flavor just fills your mouth, and the meat seems to melt away," Chloe said after she finished her second bite and then drank the last of her Cosmo just as Katie walked up with their drinks.

"How is everything, are the steaks cooked the way you like them -- Master?" Katie asked, adding Master, almost as an afterthought.

"Yes, the steaks are just fine, my slave is enjoying rare meat for the very first time, and loving it," Ben chuckled as Chloe had already taken another bite of meat and was chewing as if it was the best thing she had ever tasted. "That slip almost cost you that big tip I promised." Ben said sternly and Katie bowed her head.

"Please forgive me Master, it won't happen again," Katie responded.

"See that it doesn't," Ben ordered and Katie scurried off to her other table, the older gentleman and his wife were waiting for her. The older man was ogling Katie and his wife seemed upset, but Katie returned to check on Ben and Chloe after the older couple had paid their check.

"Oh my god, he gave me fifty dollar tip for a sixty five dollar order," Katie reported when she arrived back at the table.

"Kneel in presentation." Ben ordered. "Did you forget something, slave?" Ben asked.

"Oh god, oh please Master, I really need that money, please, I'll do anything." Katie pleaded.

"You have to pay a forfeit."

"Yes Master, anything you say."

"Take your right hand and stick it up under your skirt, start rubbing that hot little pussy of yours. Take your left hand and pinch your right nipple."

"Yes Master," Katie said and complied immediately, knowing the booth was quite secluded and on her knees, no one would be able to see what she was doing. Katie rubbed her clit and pinched her nipple, her arousal already quite high, it shot skyward very quickly.

"You may not cum without my permission," Ben commanded.

"Yes Master," Katie said breathlessly, her orgasm growing nearer. "Please Master, please let me cum, I'm so close," She begged but did not stop rubbing her nub or pinching her nipple as ordered. "Pleeeeaaassssee Master," Katie pleaded.

"Cum for me, slut." Ben ordered and Katie bucked and spasmed as her orgasm washed over her, collapsing onto the floor in a heap, unable to control her body as it convulsed. Katie lay on the floor for a few minutes while Ben and Chloe continued to eat their steaks, finishing them before Katie returned to kneel in presentation.

"Oh god, Master, that was the most intense orgasm I've ever had in my life," Katie admitted.

"Go clean yourself up and then come back, we'll have dessert," Ben ordered and Katie rushed off to the ladies room to clean herself and fix her makeup and brush her hair.

"So we didn't get to talk as much as I'd have liked, since I was kind of training a new slave that won't admit it to herself," Ben lamented.

"Oh she will, Master, maybe not tonight, but soon. She's gotten a taste and will need more," Chloe grinned. "I'm not going anywhere, Master, you have as long as you need to find out whatever you wish to know about your slave. For instance, I kind of wish you had just kidnapped me, I've had fantasies about that, ever since I read a story about it online. The slave said she was truly kidnapped by her Master and at first she was angry and disgusted, but being a submissive, she soon found that she loved her Master and never wanted to be free. I have fantasized about that happening to me ever since."

"Every time I find out more about you, I find more ways to love you, Chloe, you are my perfect slave. I may never find a reason to punish you."

"You had to punish me tonight, Master, I have a dildo up my ass."

"I only had to punish you because you told on yourself."

"True Master, but I want to be punished so I can be a better slave."

Katie returned to the table and knelt in presentation, her makeup retouched, her hair brushed neatly, and her clothing straightened. Ben assumed she had cleaned her juices from her crotch.

"Very good, slave. We will split a warm chocolate lava cake with ice cream on top," Ben ordered.

"Yes Master, would you like coffee with that?" Katie asked.

"Yes, that would be wonderful," Ben agreed.

"None for me, thanks," Chloe piped up and Ben gave her a strange look but didn't say anything as Katie hurried off to place their order.

"You don't like coffee?" Ben asked.

"No Master," Chloe replied.

"But you drank some last week."

"Yes Master, because you ordered it and didn't ask me. I drank it because I didn't want to disappoint you. If you noticed, I didn't drink all of it, just enough to wash down the bagel you got for me."

"I'm sorry Chloe, I had no idea, I'll remember for next time, you like tea or hot chocolate."

"Yes Master, I prefer tea, but will drink a hot chocolate when it is cold out, or when I am cold, like the first day we went to Dunkin' Donuts and you had the air conditioning cranked way up. It was blowing up my skirt and down my blouse, my nipples were hard as diamonds and not because I was excited, I was freezing. My pussy lips were almost numb. You were wearing a coat and tie, while I was half naked."

"Do you want tea with dessert?"

"No thank you Master, I will finish my Mountain Dew and then then you can take me home and give me second dessert," Chloe giggled.

Katie brought the dessert and coffee, setting them on the table and then kneeling in presentation. "Will there be anything else Master or shall I get the check?" Katie asked.

"Do you need to clean up or clear tables?" Ben asked.

"No Master, the busboys do that."

"Very good, then you will go into the restroom with my slave, she will give you something to stuff in that dripping pussy of yours."

"Yes Master," Katie responded and headed for the restroom.

"Take the dildo out of your ass, rinse it off and give it to her, use the strap you're wearing to make sure it's fully inserted and held in place."

"Yes Master," Chloe said as she slid out of the booth past Ben and headed to the restroom where Katie had gone. Katie was the only other person in the restroom and Chloe lifted the skirt of her dress and removed the straps and the dildo from her ass.

"Oh my god, he made you wear that up your ass all night?" Kate asked incredulously.

"I was a bad slave and got angry with my Master, because I had to go to use the toilet and he had left me chained to the bed," Chloe responded as she washed off the dildo in the sink, using soap and water. "My Master has ordered me to clean this and then you will be wearing it the rest of the night," Chloe explained.

"In my ass?"

"No, didn't you listen, he said in your pussy. Damn girl, you'd better start listening to Master or you will lose that tip he promised."

"Alright, just give it to me and I'll put it in, shouldn't be too hard, I really am a little wet down there and it's not that big."

"My Master ordered me to put the strap on you so the dildo is fully inserted," Chloe said as she wrapped the strap around Katie's waist, pulling it tight. "Do you want to put this in, or should I do it?" Chloe asked, waving the dildo in Katie's face.