Chloe Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"True Master, but don't you think that huge dick of yours hurt me the first time you rammed it into me?"

"I never thought about it."

"Well, it did, and it does, though not as much now, because you've stretched out my little pussy with that monster."

"So even though it hurts, you still have amazing orgasms?"

"Yes Master, it hurts so good. I'm sure you've ruined me for other men," Chloe grinned up at him.

"Is that a problem?"

"Not as long as you keep me as your slave, Master."

"I don't intend to ever let go of you, Chloe."

"Thank you, Master. Are you going to give me a new name as your slave?"

"No, I really like the name Chloe, and it is now synonymous with beauty and submissive slavery in my mind, so your name stays."

"Whatever you wish, Master."

"Did you have a name picked out as your slave name?"

"Yes Master. I was hoping for Camilla or Cami for short."

"That's pretty, what does it mean."

"It means beautiful flower, Master."

"Well, you certainly are a beautiful flower, but you will remain, Chloe."

"Yes Master."

"The water is cooling, let's get out and I'll give you that ass fucking you deserve."

"Certainly Master," Chloe smiled and Ben shook his head in amazement at the beautiful and wonderful slave he had. He couldn't believe he not only found a slave, but one who so closely mirrored his own image of what a slave should be, she was beyond description. Ben wasn't a religious man, but he thanked the stars or whoever was out there for this amazing woman who willingly submitted to him as his slave.

Ben climbed out of the tub and turned off the jets. He handed Chloe a towel as she got out and then he dried himself off as Chloe dried her amazing body. He looked her over, and other than the redness, there were no marks on her, he had whipped her exactly as he wanted and other than the soreness that would fade in a few days, her flawless skin would be intact. He rubbed a generous amount of lubricant on his cock and as Chloe bent over to dry her legs, he slammed into her asshole. Chloe gave a small shriek of surprise but did not complain or beg him to stop.

Unable to force himself fully in on the initial thrust because of the tightness of her hole, Ben pulled out, lubed her ass and his cock again, before ramming nearly fully in on his second thrust and Chloe moaned. His third thrust did the trick and Chloe came with a rapturous orgasm which actually peeved Ben a bit. He had given her permission to cum anytime he used one of her holes, but was surprised and annoyed that she had cum first. The tightness of her ass and her orgasm pushed Ben over the edge after a few more strokes.

Ben held them both up as they came down from their orgasms. After a couple of minutes, Ben sank to his knees, forcing Chloe with him, his cock still buried in her ass but softening. A moment later he slid out of her and Chloe turned around, ready to take his cock in her mouth and clean it.

"No, slave, that is disgusting. You may not clean my cock with your mouth after it has been in your ass," Ben ordered and went to wash it off. Chloe followed soon after, cleaning out her ass, squeezing out Ben's cum and cleaning as well as she could.

"Master, why wouldn't you allow me clean your cock?"

"It's unsanitary and unhealthy, people get sick and die from eating shit and I don't want that to happen to you. No ass to mouth for my slave."

"Thank you Master."

"Time for bed, slave."

"Yes Master."

Chloe plodded out of the bathroom and stood beside the bed, waiting for Ben. He came out a few minutes later and pulled back the covers, plopping into bed.

"Master, aren't you going to bind me?" Chloe asked.

"No, I'm too tired, now come to bed," Ben replied and waited for Chloe to get into bed, locking her collar to the chain at the head of the bed, then wrapping his arms around her, holding her large tits in his big hands as his semi erect cock slipped into Chloe ass crack before he covered them over.

"Mmm, Master, I love the way you hold me," Chloe said sexily and reached around with one hand to grab Ben's burgeoning erection.

"Lie still and go to sleep," Ben ordered.

"Yes Master," Chloe responded and was asleep in less than a minute. Ben knew it would happen, but was surprised she was conditioning herself to sleep so quickly after he had commanded it. She was an incredible young woman, even if she hadn't been a submissive and a slave, but those things made her the most attractive woman he had ever met, much less had the pleasure of fucking. Ben's erection grew and he thought about using his slave again, but he was quite tired and needed rest. A few minutes later, he joined her in dreamland.