Chloe Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would have released your arms, but you were in such a rush to get to the toilet," Ben chuckled as he wiped her crotch and Chloe moaned with arousal, her sexual needs surfacing. "Somebody's excited."

"Yes Master, I slept too late and wasn't able to wake you as I normally do, nor did I get to ride your magnificent cock, I am very horny."

"Hmm, we can rectify that after your shower," Ben said as he released Chloe's arms and removed her cuffs. Chloe dutifully climbed into the shower and started the water, washing herself. She realized she did smell a little musky and washed her body thoroughly. She washed her hair and conditioned it, leaving it in her hair as she let the water massage her sexy body. She felt so alive and refreshed after her long night of sleep and couldn't wait to allow Ben to use her. She rinsed her hair and got out of the shower, toweling dry, wondering where Ben had gone off to, she didn't see him in the bedroom.

Chloe walked into the bedroom and found a dark red leather harness and cuffs with a note on the bed, with a pair of leather shoes that matched the harness. The note told her to put on the leather harness, cuffs and shoes, add the leash with the matching handle and meet Ben in the kitchen. Chloe had difficulty with the harness until she figured out where her breasts went, then everything seemed to fall in place. She strapped it on tightly, noticing how it lifted her already prominent tits and accentuated her lovely curves. She locked on the cuffs and slipped on the seven inch heels, noticing that they locked when she closed the hasp. She attached the leash to her collar and strode down the hallway toward the kitchen, relearning how to walk in the skyscraper heels. She entered the kitchen to find Ben standing there with a box of donuts and a hot chocolate for her.

"Where's the ball gag?"

"What ball gag, Master, I didn't see the ball gag and the note didn't say anything about a -- argh," Chloe said as Ben cut her off by stuffing a large ball gag into her mouth that matched her outfit. He buckled it tightly at the back of her neck, then led her by her leash to the table, pulling her down onto it. He stepped behind her and dropped his pants before stuffing his huge cock into Chloe's already damp pussy. He pulled her arms behind her and attached them to the harness, forcing her right wrist up toward her left shoulder and her left wrist toward her right shoulder in a loose reverse prayer. Chloe was now helplessly bound and impaled on her Master's cock, she was in heaven.

Chloe came after only a few thrusts as Ben rutted into her and she milked him as well as she could in her orgasmic haze. Ben came shortly thereafter, triggering Chloe's second orgasm as Ben took her in their favorite position. As they came down from their coitus, Chloe relaxed onto the table, her immediate need satiated for the moment. Her Master had used her for his pleasure and cum inside of her, a warm glow spread over her, she was fulfilling her Master's wishes and had also been able to achieve more than one orgasm. Chloe sighed and closed her eyes as the aftershocks washed over her. She wanted this feeling to last forever.

"Good, slave?" Ben asked as he swatted her ass playfully after slipping his softening cock out of her, bringing Chloe out of her reverie. Ben cleaned them up and then helped her off the table, removing the ball gag and chaining Chloe to the chair before releasing her arms.

"Fantastic, Master," Chloe responded enthusiastically before taking a sip of her hot chocolate, then biting into a Bavarian Cream donut, her favorite.

"Good, I wouldn't want my slave to be too horny to eat, she's going to need her strength for the next few days, I plan to fuck the stuffing out of her to make up for lost time."

"Mmm, Master, are you teasing your slave?"

"No, not at all, I'm just informing you of what to expect, I plan to run out of swimmers in the next few days."

"Sounds wonderful, Master," Chloe said after finishing a bite of her donut and taking another drink of her hot chocolate. "Master, may I make a request?"

"Of course, what is your request?"

"It is pretty hot, now that summer is here and during the summer I also enjoy a frozen hot chocolate from time to time, if it isn't any bother, Master."

"No bother at all, noted."

"Thank you Master, you are too kind to your slave."

"Would you rather I was a bastard who deprived you of things that you enjoy?"

"I guess not, Master, I love you as you are and would most likely be disappointed and melancholic if you were not so kind to me. Master T understood that and helped me through the kidnapping and forced acting, even though he participated in it, he was kind like you Master. But now he's dead, they killed him when they came and kidnapped me back for you," Chloe said with sorrow in her voice.

"So Tom's accomplice was actually a pretty nice guy?"

"Yes Master, he didn't do some of the things that Tom wanted him to, knowing it was cruel and unusual punishment for no reason. He was kind and gentle with me, even offering to take me away from Tom and let me have half of his money made off the videos, as long as I stayed with him. I refused and told him I wanted to be with you, not with him, and I didn't care about the money, though I did care for him."

"Did you love him?"

"I think maybe a little, but only because he was a shining light in an otherwise dark place. You are my one true love, Master, I live to serve only you."

"You never cease to amaze me, you are kidnapped, forced to act in porn videos, yet your acting was incredible and you come back to me, whole and ready to pick up right where we left off. I'm sure many other slaves would have acted much worse and most likely needed therapy before they were ready to resume their service to their Master."

"I suppose so, Master, but my life experiences have been anything but easy, and it has made me a better slave."

"I can't argue with that, it has made you not only a better slave, but an incredible person as well."

"Thank you Master, but I am no longer a person, only a slave, purchased by her loving Master."

"Yes, Chloe, you are my slave, but also my love. I can't help but love a beautiful woman like you who would submit yourself to me so willingly."

"Thank you Master, please fuck me, I am so hot and ready for you right now."

"In a minute, slave, are you finished?"

"Yes Master," Chloe replied and Ben stuffed the ball gag back into her mouth and buckled it tightly at the back of her neck. He also attached her wrist cuffs to the back of her harness so that she was quite helpless again and Chloe moaned as her arousal spiked even higher. Her Master knew her so well, she loved being bound helplessly and taken, it made her cum harder than ever and she shuddered in anticipation. Ben teasingly finished his donut and drank slowly from his coffee. Finally after several agonizing minutes, he released Chloe from her chair and grabbed the leash, leading her down the stairs into the basement.

Chloe struggled to get down the stairs for two reasons, she was so horny and she hadn't walked in heels the entire time she had been away from Ben. It surprised her that Tom hadn't forced her to walk around in heels, but she supposed that would have come in time as the videos progressed. Ben led her over to her favorite bench and strapped her down to it, her tits forced through the too small holes and clamped, nearly causing Chloe to cum. Ben pulled out his rampant cock and slammed into Chloe's dripping channel. Chloe came after only two strokes, she had been near the edge of climax since their conversation at breakfast. Ben was surprised by how quickly she had cum but realized she was still extremely sexually charged and hadn't been able to get relief as often as she needed.

This concerned Ben and he held out much longer than he might have normally as Chloe came twice more before he shot his load into her spasming pussy, forcing her fourth orgasm. Ben had forgotten how well she milked him and he returned to readiness quite quickly, thrusting and rutting into her with abandon, just how Chloe liked and it matched his own desires. Ben was now slamming into her as hard as he could muster and Chloe orgasmed over and over until Ben sent his second group of swimmers into her pool, forcing another climax from her. Exhausted, Ben collapsed on her back and rested until he regained enough strength to extricate himself from her still shuddering slit. Chloe was still lost in subspace and orgasmic bliss.

Ben cleaned himself and then went back to Chloe who was still having aftershocks and tremors as she slowly recovered from her multiple orgasms. Ben unstrapped her from the bench and removed the nipple clamps before pushing her swollen breasts back through the holes and helping her to stand. Chloe nearly collapsed and Ben caught her, carrying her into the cell and laying her down on the bed, removing the ball gag.

"Water," Chloe croaked, "Could I have some water please, Master?" Ben went into the other room and came back with two bottles of water, handing one to Chloe and drinking from the other. "Please help me Master, I'm so weak," Chloe requested, unable to summon the strength to remove the cap. Ben grinned and easily twisted off the cap so she could drink. Chloe drank greedily at first, then slowed down and sipped at the water until it was gone.

"Oh my god, Master, I came a dozen times on the bench, thank you Master."

"My pleasure," Ben smiled at her.

"Until you, there was only one guy who made me cum more than once while he was fucking me, and he had a thick eight inch cock, which I thought was about as big as they get at the time. He was a nice guy but very quiet and shy, not assertive at all, except when it came to sex. He knew he had a big cock and he rammed it into me hard, making me cum at least twice and one night, I came three times because I had given him a blow job earlier and he lasted longer. Best sex of my life until I found you, Master."

"Thanks Chloe, but you don't have to stroke my ego I know how lucky I am to have you."

"I'm not stroking your ego Master, I am only stating the truth."

"What happened with him?"

"We had sex as much as we could, but he was so boring and after a while we only got together to have sex. I found out later after college that he found a submissive girl who was bold enough to tell him what she wanted and apparently he was more than happy to oblige. I heard they got married, but she wears his collar proudly. I was actually upset with myself when I heard that and wished I had been a little more assertive and told him what I needed, but if I had done that, I would have never found you, Master."

"I'm glad you didn't tell him, it's not who you are. You are so submissive that you don't seem to have an assertive bone in your body. It makes you the perfect slave, and I love you for it."

"I can be assertive when I have to be, but it takes a lot for me to summon that courage, at least with men. I seem to be able to be forceful with women, I guess I'm just old-fashioned in that regard."

"What do you mean?"

"I guess I've always felt deep down that men, being stronger and usually smarter, were the natural Masters and women, being weaker and softer were the natural slaves of the men. Sure we can entice you with our looks, our sexy bodies and our soft curves, but you can and do take control over us, protect us, feed us, keep us happy."

"Wow Chloe, I never knew you believed in gender appropriation. You should not say these things around some feminist, she'll blow up like a mountain full of explosives."

"It's true Master. Who are the happiest men? It's the guys with the submissive wife who does what she's told and then makes him happy in the bedroom, and she's happy too, because she is sexually satiated, appreciated and her man is happy. The men who are most unhappy are the ones who treat their wives like they are queens or something, waiting on them hand and foot, catering to their every whim, buying them expensive gifts they cannot afford. And are those women happy? No, they are the most miserable bitches I've ever met, always finding fault with everything their husband does. I feel sorry for both sides, but it's their own fault."

"Holy shit, Chloe, if you were talking to a bunch of women, they'd say you need to have your head examined."

"I know Master, I have never said this to another woman ever, not even my best friend, Nadia."

"But you have confided this to me?"

"Yes Master, a slave should not keep secrets from her Master. Um, may I ask how Nadia and Master Don are doing?"

"Actually they are doing well; they bought a little house together and are living there. Nadia was quite upset when she found out you had been kidnapped. I told Don not to tell her, I thought it best not to alarm her in case we did get you back, but he couldn't help himself and spilled the beans. She took it hard and Don said it took her almost a week to stop crying."

"Can we go see them, Master?"

"We will see them at the genetics place on Saturday, Nadia is scheduled to have her tits done and have all her hair removed below her eyes. I don't know if they have any other changes planned, those are the two Don mentioned."

"Wow, Saturday is going to be a very full day, Master."

"Yes it is, now get some rest and I'll be down in a little while with some lunch."

"Thank you Master," Chloe said as she slipped under the blanket and fell asleep.

Chloe slept peacefully with increasingly erotic dreams filling her head. She awoke to find it was more than a dream. Ben had locked her wrists and elbows in the leather cuffs and locked them behind her. He was gently teasing her nipples when she moaned herself awake, her pussy drenched.

"Oh Master, I was having such an arousing dream, only to wake and have it be true."

"I know you were moaning and twisting and at one point your fingers had found your clit. I decided to help you along, you have the most perfect breasts I have ever seen."

"Mmm, thank you Master. Ahh, please fuck me, I'm so ready for your use my pussy is positively soaked."

"I know, I can smell your arousal."

"Oh, I'm sorry Master, I know a lot of men find that smell a bit repugnant."

"I don't, I find it quite erotic, knowing my hot slave is ready and willing."

"Thank you Master," Chloe said breathily. Ben quickly flipped her face down on the bed and pulled her hips up, her face in the pillow and slammed into her wanton tunnel. Chloe moaned her appreciation and within a few thrusts she came, her erotic dreams fueling her lust. Ben soon followed suit, shooting his sperm deep within her channel forcing another orgasm from Chloe as her body shuddered with her climax. As Chloe lost herself in subspace her body having a mind of its own she quivered and trembled until she returned to her senses. She lifted herself off the bed to turn around and clean Ben's cock, but he had already done that and was trying to gently clean her crotch. Ben wiped her softly and threw the dirty cloth in the laundry.

"Is my hot slave ready for lunch?"

"Yes Master."

"Good," Ben said and attached a leash to her collar, leading her up the stairs into the kitchen. "Kneel," he ordered and put down a dog bowl with oatmeal and yogurt on the floor, tying her leash to a ring in the floor Chloe hadn't noticed before. Ben tied her hair into a ponytail and ordered, "Eat."

Chloe moaned and obeyed, she liked oatmeal and yogurt, not for lunch, but she dug in, aroused by Ben's control over her and her own submission. To be forced to eat like an animal was demeaning, yet oh so exciting as her juices flowed. Chloe licked the bowl clean and then Ben poured a bottle of water into the dish. Chloe playfully lapped at it before pursing her lips and drinking until the water was gone.

"Good girl," Ben teased and Chloe grinned up at him, her face covered with the remains of her lunch. "Would my good girl like some more water?" Ben asked and Chloe nodded, still thirsty. Ben poured half a bottle of water in the bowl and drank the other half himself. Chloe finished the water then knelt in presentation, almost hanging her tongue out of her mouth like a dog, but decided against it. Surprisingly, Ben calling her good girl had ignited her loins even further and a trickle of her juices dribbled down her inner thigh. Ben cleaned her face with a warm wet cloth before releasing her leash and leading her into the living room. Chloe followed and curled up next to Ben on the couch, eventually resting her head in his lap as he played with her hair. Both soon fell asleep as they watched an old movie on the television.

Chloe woke to Ben's snoring and she slipped out from under his arm, resting on her right breast. He loved her big tits and Chloe was thrilled that he played with them so much, it excited her when men liked to play with her buxom boobs, her nipples were quite sensitive and she would get unusually aroused by their manipulation. Chloe slid down onto her knees and pulled with her teeth at the elastic waistband on Ben's shorts. Soon she revealed his half hard cock and dove onto it, taking it into her mouth, licking and sucking. She knew Ben loved when she gave him a blow job and she wanted to give him as much pleasure as she could, grateful to be back where she belonged.

Ben stirred but did not awaken until Chloe took him deep into her throat. His cock twitched in her throat and Chloe knew he was close as he opened his eyes to the erotic picture of his slave's lips wrapped around the base of his cock, her throat massaging and groaning as he pumped his load straight down her esophagus into her stomach. Chloe pulled back to take the last couple of spurts in her mouth, showing them to Ben before swallowing them and cleaning his cock.

"Ahh, that was awesome, I've missed you so much, Chloe."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it Master."

"Yes slave, very much, thank you."

"You're welcome, Master."

Ben got up and ordered dinner to be delivered from a local place, then led Chloe out to the table and chained her to her chair before releasing her arms from behind her, leaving the cuffs locked on her arms. He then pulled out a Mountain Dew and set it in front of her.

"Master, may I please have water until dinner?"

"No, you are looking very thin and you need the calories, drink your fill, I have more for dinner."

"Yes Master," Chloe said as she took a drink. "Am I too skinny for you Master?"

"Yes, you were always a bit thin for your height, at five foot five, you should be around a hundred and twenty pounds with your big tits, I bet you weigh less than one fifteen."

"Yes Master, I'm sorry I'm so thin, I thought that's what all men wanted."

"I'll weigh you after dinner, you'll see how thin you've gotten since you've been away."

"Yes Master."

Dinner arrived and they ate quietly, Chloe still quite tired from jet lag or maybe her schedule half way around the world. Ben didn't seem to be in a talkative mood either and they ate in near silence, Chloe asking for another soda and a few words about the delicious food was all that was spoken. Chloe didn't want to finish it all but Ben ordered her to and she forced herself to clean up the last few bites.

"Ugh, Master, I am stuffed," Chloe complained as Ben released her from the chair. Chloe immediately got up and started cleaning up the table, throwing the containers into the trash and putting the empty bottles into the recycling bin. As she wiped the table Ben snuck up behind her and rammed his cock into her, forcing Chloe down onto the table. Chloe gasped in surprise but did not complain and she actually came before Ben did, surprising him. He had been watching her sexy body as she cleaned and decided, why not, she's my slave, I can use her anytime I feel the need.