Chloe Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After they came down from their orgasms, Chloe slipped to her knees as Ben slid out of her and she cleaned his shrinking cock. Ben placed it back in his shorts.

"Thank you Master."

"What are you thanking me for?"

"Thank you for using your slave Master."

"You're thanking me for that?"

"Yes Master, as you know I had a nice cum from it."

"But I just took you without warning."

"Yes Master, a slave should be ready for her Master's use at any time."

"Chloe, you are amazing."

"Thank you Master."

"Let's clean you up and get you weighed," Ben said as he wet a paper towel and cleaned Chloe's crotch. He led her down into the basement and removed her cuffs and unlocked her high heels, unable to remove the collar on Chloe's neck. She stepped onto the scale and Ben checked her weight.

"See Master, it's not that bad, I weigh one hundred and ten pounds."

"No, actually more like one hundred eight or maybe even seven, that collar weighs at least a couple of pounds, and you just ate dinner, you'll probably top out a one hundred five in the morning," Ben noted. "I want you to weigh between one hundred twenty and one hundred twenty five, that is a normal weight for someone your height and build."

"Yes Master," Chloe said softly. "Um, Master, I love ice cream and it always seems to go straight to my hips, could we get some?"

"That is a great idea, I'll have to get some at the store, better yet, I'll send someone out for it. What is your favorite flavor of Häagen Dazs?"

"Oh Master, I love Häagen Dazs, I like Pineapple Coconut, White Chocolate Raspberry and Strawberry," Chloe blurted out excitedly.

"Wow, for someone who watches their weight so carefully, you sure know a lot about the most fattening flavors of Häagen Dazs," Ben joked.

"Yes Master, but I would cheat from time to time."

"More than a little bit by the sound of it."

"Yes Master, but then I'd go do a double workout or something to burn off all the calories."

"This time, no workouts, you need to gain weight to be healthy."

"But I don't want to be too fat for you Master."

"That is my concern now, not yours. I want my property to be healthy, and right now she is not."

"Yes Master," Chloe said glumly as Ben pulled out his cell phone and spoke to someone quickly and quietly before turning it off and putting it back in his pocket.

"We'll have our ice cream in less than an hour," Ben stated proudly, having sent one of the security team to fetch the desired flavors. "I told him he'd get a hundred dollar bonus if he had it here in less than half an hour," Ben chuckled as he headed for the stairs. He stopped and turned around when Chloe did not follow. "What's the matter Chloe?"

"I'm sorry Master, but you didn't order me to follow you or bind me, or attach a leash to my collar. Yes I want to be here with you, but I want to be your slave, not your girlfriend. I want, no, I need you to take control of me. I also love to be bound in some way, even if it's just by a leash or your word, it makes me feel so wanted, that's what I need. Before I was kidnapped you did that, but since you've got me back, well, I don't know, I guess you've been trying to go easy on me, but I don't want easy. Yes I love you, and I know you love me, but I love you because you are my Master, not because you are my boyfriend! -- I'm sorry, Master."

"There is nothing to be sorry about," Ben said after he closed his gaping mouth. He had been going easy on Chloe because he loved her so much and wanted to ease her back into being his slave, but she had just given him the green light to use her in whatever way he wished. To take control of her every moment, Ben thought he couldn't love her any more than right at this point in time, she was his perfect bondage slave angel. "You're right, I have been trying to ease you back into being home, yes, I've tested the waters a bit, but you've been passing with flying colors. I guess I just wanted to see that you were mentally ready to be my slave again. Now I see that you are, so all bets are off, slave."

"Mmm, thank you Master," Chloe said as she squirmed and rubbed her thighs together.

"Damn, you are one hot bitch," Ben said and Chloe moaned in response, just then the security guard called from upstairs.

"Boss, I got the flavors you wanted, where do you want them?" The security guard called out.

"Just put them in the freezer, thanks buddy," Ben called up the stairs. Ben relocked the leather cuffs on Chloe, locking her arms behind her, adding a ball gag and then attaching a leash and leading her up the stairs, the heels forgotten on the basement floor. Ben sat Chloe in the kitchen chair and chained her tightly to it, locking her ankles to the outside of the front legs, spreading her legs apart. Ben removed the ball gag, grabbed two pints of ice cream from the freezer and two spoons from the drawer. He sat down in the chair nearest Chloe and started eating his ice cream while Chloe's sat untouched, she was still bound.

"Master, are you going to feed mine to me, or release my arms so I can do it myself?"

"Did you say something, slave?"

"Yes Master, may I please be released to eat my ice cream or will you please feed it to me?"

"Oh, sure, wouldn't want to go too easy on you," Ben joked as he released her arms from behind her back, leaving the cuffs locked onto her. Chloe gave him a wry smile and picked up her spoon digging in to the now softening ice cream.

"Mmm, delicious, Master, thank you," Chloe said as she savored her first taste of ice cream in weeks. Ben did not even acknowledge her, seemingly lost in thought. "Something wrong, Master?"

"Huh, oh, no slave, I'm just thinking?"

"What are you thinking Master?"

"I'm thinking about how I'm going to keep you happy."

"You have that backwards, Master, I'm your slave, you do to me whatever pleases you and that will make me happy."

"Are you sure? I can be a bastard sometimes."

"Yes I'm sure, Master, and I've never seen you be a 'bastard' to anyone."

"That's because I've held back."

"Don't hold back, Master, be true to yourself. I'm your slave forever, I can take it."

"I'm not sure anyone can."

"Let me guess, you don't get along with your mother and you have a lot of rage issues."

"God, Chloe, how in the hell did you know that?"

"Many dominant men had domineering mothers who pissed them off over the years. Take it out on me, I'm your slave, I can't fight back, I must take whatever my Master dishes out," Chloe said as she scraped the last of her ice cream from the container. "That was so good."

"I don't want to do that to you, Chloe, I love you."

"Master, please take me to the basement and take out your frustrations about your mother on me. Whip me, torture me, make me cum like a runaway freight train. I am a pain slut, I don't like pain, but for some reason it makes me cum so hard."

"But Chloe, I don't want to hurt you like that."

"You need it Master, call it therapy. Say whatever you want to your mother, I will never tell her and will not take it personally, I'm not your mother."

"Oh my god, Chloe, you are so amazing, I hope I don't hurt you too much," Ben said as he released her from the chair and led her down into the basement.

Ben strung Chloe up and whipped her until the anger for his mother was gone. Chloe came twice and had to beg him to finish her off the second time. Her body was sore but her spirit was soaring, she had helped her Master to overcome his anger. Ben carried her upstairs to the Jacuzzi and rubbed lotion into all her welts before he filled up the tub with soothing bath oils and let Chloe slip into the calming water. In just a few minutes she was fast asleep against Ben's shoulder. Ben kept her in the water for an hour, then drained the tub and dried her beautiful body, putting her into bed and locking her collar to the chain wrapped around the frame.

She moaned as he slipped into bed behind her and spooned her in their usual position, his big hands cupping her large breasts. Ben's mind was at peace, his frustration with his mother no longer present and he drifted off to join Chloe in dreamland.