Chloe Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's always been like this with me, I'm the luckiest guy on the planet," Ben grinned.

"I'll say," the nurse said glumly.

"Hey, you're pretty hot yourself," Ben tried to cheer her up.

"You think so?" The nurse asked. "I know I'm not as hot as her, but I think I have pretty nice body, and men seem to love my big tits."

"Chloe is the hottest woman in the world to me, but it is a combination of her physical beauty and her submissive slave nature. Also her amazing intelligence, not to mention she submitted to be my slave and she loves me more than I could have ever hoped," Ben heaped praise on his beautiful slave.

"Oh god, and you love her too," the nurse noted.

"You bet I do, how could I not love someone like her, she is incredible."

"I'll say, she's not even worried or upset that we're talking about her like she's not even in the room."

"True, because in the deepest part of her, she is a slave. She has committed to be my property for as long as I want her," Ben said as Chloe finished the last of the candy bar and drank more of her soda, finishing the bottle.

"Master, may I have more, please?" Chloe asked, holding up the empty bottle of soda.

"Do you want more snacks?" Ben asked.

"No thank you Master, just more to drink, I'm so thirsty, maybe a bottled water too, this stuff is disgusting," Chloe wrinkled her nose in disgust, gesturing towards the pitcher on her table. Ben chuckled softly to himself, Chloe was back, she seemed to be mentally fine and he hurried down the hall to get the beverages she requested.

"So you really get into all this Master and slave stuff, huh?" The nurse asked.

"I live it every day!" Chloe exclaimed happily. "Um, what's your name?"

"Oh, sorry, I forgot my name tag, I'm supposed to wear it but I couldn't find it when my shift started. My name's Allie?"

"Is that short for something?"

"Yes, actually my name is Alexis, but it sounds so much like a stripper name or something."

"It's a very pretty name, and strippers are usually hot, just like you."

"I'm not that hot."

"Sure you are. Look at those big boobs and those pretty green eyes and blond hair, you must have guys falling all over themselves to go out with you."

"I used to, but I'm kind of in a funk, not that I haven't had guys chasing me, I've just grown tired of the struggle, I can't seem to find the right guy. Oh sure, I've had plenty of nice guys, but the sex is less than exciting, I've faked it with most of them or at least half faked it because the orgasm wasn't that great, if I had one at all."

"Well, what turns you on? What kind of porn really gets you juiced up?"

"I -- I don't think I've ever told anyone."

"Aww, come on, you're not going to tell me? How are you ever going to get the fireworks if you don't first light the match?"

"I've never told anyone because I don't want to do it. I just sit in front of my computer with my big vibrating dildo and fuck myself to ecstasy when I watch, um, b -- bondage and s -- slave porn."

"So that's why you're so uncomfortable with me being naked and collared, it's turning you on and you don't want to admit it."

"She doesn't want to admit what?" Ben asked, hearing the end of the conversation, setting the two bottled beverages on the table in front of Chloe.

"She's been watching bondage and slave porn and it gets her off like nothing else, but she's afraid to try it," Chloe blurted out.

"I -- I have to go, the doctor will be in a few minutes to check you out and see if he thinks we can release you. Based on what I'm seeing he'll probably let you go home in the morning," Allie stuttered rushing out of the room.

"She's just upset Master, she told me she watches bondage and slave porn and vibrates herself to multiple orgasms. But she's not willing to try it."

"Someone's in denial."

"Yes Master."

"By the way Chloe, you should have let me know you're allergic to peanuts, I might have fed you something with them in it by accident."

"Yes Master," Chloe said just as a man in a white coat and stethoscope walked in carrying a clipboard.

"Hello, I'm Doctor Gaines, the nurse tells me you woke up and feel fine. Let's check you out and see if I can let you go home. Um, do you want to cover yourself, Miss Peterson?"

"No, I'm fine, Doctor Gaines and please call me Chloe."

"Well, alright, this is a bit unusual, I usually have trouble getting women to take their clothes off even when it's necessary, but it isn't necessary now and you're willingly naked."

"Yes Doctor, I'm a slave and used to being naked, especially with my Master."

"Alrighty, then, let's begin," Dr. Gaines said and began examining Chloe, checking her eyes, her vitals, her responses and looked at the chart several times. Finally he wrote something and signed his name just as nurse Allie came back in the room. "She's good to go, everything checks out normal, she can go home in the morning."

"Can't I take her home now, Doctor?" Ben asked.

"Usually we don't release patients until the day shift comes on," Dr. Gaines replied.

"I can take care of it Dr. Gaines," Allie offered.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Doctor, I'll get everything into the computer and sign her out myself."

"Very well, then you may leave as soon as Nurse Daniels get finished with your paperwork."

"Thank you Doctor," Ben said as Dr. Gaines exited the room.

"Alexis Daniels, you're right, it does sound like a stripper name, and you've sure got the face and body for it too," Chloe joked.

"I've never seen someone come out of a coma and be as sharp as you are. Dr. Gaines was pleasantly surprised too, that's why he allowed me to release you," Allie said. "I'll be back in a little while with some papers for you to sign."

"Thanks, Allie," Chloe called after her.

"I don't have any clothes for you here. We brought you in naked," Ben informed her.

"It's alright Master, I'm used to it. Ooo, I just had a wicked thought, Master. I've always wanted to be strapped down to one of those gynecological chairs and fucked senseless. Do you think they have them here?"

"I'll have to ask the nurse when she comes back."

"Her name is Allie, Master."

"Um, you called her Alexis too, didn't you?"

"Yes Master, she doesn't like it because she thinks it sounds too much like a stripper name."

"It really does, but she is hot enough to pull off Alexis."

"I think so too, Master."

"Again, I'm really sorry Chloe, I didn't mean for any of this to happen, you just looked so hot with your ass sticking up in the air like that and I couldn't help myself, I mean, after all, you are my slave and I can use you any way I want."

"I forgive you Master, I'm fine now, so let's just forget about it, and please keep using me however you wish. Did I need stitches or anything?"

"No, but you could probably use a haircut," Ben noted, her red hair now falling to the middle of her back.

"I don't know Master, I kind of like it, but I suppose it might get in the way of our fun."

"That's what I was thinking, it really is very beautiful, but it's a bit long."

"Let me see, Master," Chloe said pulling her hair from behind and covering her big breasts with it. "Yes Master, it's too long, I shouldn't be able to cover myself with my hair," Chloe agreed, pulling the hair back behind her head and letting it fall over her shoulders and down her back.

"You have such beautiful hair, well, I mean, all of you is just gorgeous, but I wish my hair was thick and wavy like that," Allie said as she showed them where to sign the release papers.

"Thank you, Allie. Um, I was wondering if you had one of those gynecological chairs with the straps on them somewhere around here. We'd like to borrow it if that's alright?" Chloe asked.

"I think so, but it might be a little dusty, I believe it's in a storage closet down the hall," Allie replied as she collected all the papers and looked them over to make sure everything was signed. "Yep, everything looks good here, you're free to go. I'll show you to that closet. Hey, where are your clothes?"

"I didn't have any when I came in, so I don't have any to go out in," Chloe responded as she got up off the bed and took her first halting steps after being in bed for so long. "May I use the restroom before we go?"

"Of course," Allie replied, turning on the light in the bathroom attached to the room. Chloe quickly relieved herself and came out with a big smile, grabbing onto Ben's arm.

"All ready to be fucked, Master," Chloe giggled and Allie gasped.

"What's the matter Allie?" Ben asked with a grin.

"Other than porn, I've never heard anyone talk like that," Allie answered hiding her flushed face, the dirty talk was making her hot. "Come on, let's see if we can find that table and get you strapped down," Allie said as she led the way out of the room and down the hall, opening first one, then another door before smiling at them.

"Did you find it?" Chloe asked.

"Yes I did, it doesn't look too dirty, but I'll get a few towels and we can wipe it down to make sure," Allie answered as she rushed to the linen closet, returning with a handful of towels. She wiped down the table and instead of turning on the overhead light, flipped on a lamp in the corner of the room, it gave the room a warm glow. "If I get time, which isn't too often, I'll come hide for a while, that's how I knew this was here. I'll sit in this chair and read porn or just relax and take a nap," Allie explained as she plopped down in a comfortable looking chair near the lamp.

"Oh Master, please tie me down and use me," Chloe pleaded, looking longingly at the table/chair.

"Climb aboard," Ben joked and began strapping her down with the leather straps provided. Once Chloe's wrists were strapped to the arms of the chair, Ben pulled her legs apart and strapped them to the legs which had been spread wide. Chloe moaned with appreciation and arousal as Allie looked on, enraptured. Ben could see Chloe's labia slick with her own lubricant so he dropped his pants and plunged in as Chloe squealed with delight. Allie also let out a moan of arousal at the erotic sight before her.

Ben continued his thrusts with vigor, not having been able to do this for a couple of weeks and Chloe burst into her first orgasms, screaming and crying out saying some nonsensical things and sometimes begging Ben to fuck her harder as she shuddered and spasmed around his massive cock. Ben continued on towards his own climax as Chloe came a second time. Ben finally unloaded inside her hot pussy, triggering Chloe's third orgasm and she collapsed back onto the chair as her climax subsided, completely spent, falling into a daze as her body twitched and shuddered with the aftershocks of her climax.

During the peak of all this Allie's fingers had found her clit and she rubbed herself to a most satisfying climax just as Chloe reached her second orgasm and Ben and Chloe cumming together had triggered a second mind blowing zenith as she came harder than she ever had in her life, collapsing into her chair.

Ben pulled out of Chloe, realizing she was exhausted from exerting so much energy so quickly after coming out of her coma induced sleep. Allie knelt on the floor and grabbed Ben's hips, surprising him as she took his cum covered cock into her mouth, licking and sucking him clean as her hips undulated as if trying to get that feeling again.

"Oh my god, that was hotter than any porn I have ever watched! I guess because it was happening live, right in front of me. I could smell her arousal and could almost taste your cum when you ejaculated! I had to taste it for myself, oh god, what the hell is wrong with me?" Allie asked after her exclamation, panting heavily, still aroused.

"Chloe was right, you are in denial," Ben stated with a grin.

"No -- well, maybe I am. So what, it's my life," Allie moaned as her heart and body were telling her a different story than her mind.

"That's true, but I know how much happier you'd be if you let go and gave in to that side of you. Take Chloe for example, she's never denied that side of her and she is the happiest woman I have ever met. She's constantly wet and horny and I fuck her to multiple orgasms every day."

"Every day, how can you do that, don't you get tired?"

"Sometimes, but then we take a little nap and we're ready for more."

"How can you afford to do that, don't you have to go to work?"

"Nope, not any more, my investments panned out really well recently and I don't have to work ever again, but I'm still investing."

"Handsome and rich, what a lucky girl."

"Yes, I know how lucky I am," Chloe rasped, her body exhausted and her throat dry and scratchy.

"Oh, sorry, I thought you were still in subspace or something," Allie said.

"I was up until a minute ago, could I have some more water, please?" Chloe requested hoarsely. Allie left the closet to get a bottle of water and Ben unstrapped Chloe from the table. She nearly collapsed as she tried to get up from the table. Ben caught her and swept her onto his lap as he sat in the chair Allie had occupied when they first came in. Allie returned with the bottle of water and handed it to Chloe, who had trouble opening it so Ben did it for her and she drank greedily.

"God, you're so lucky," Allie gushed.

"You already said that, and again, I know how lucky I am," Chloe responded.

"No, I mean, if he was available I'd be offering him whatever he wanted."

"He wants what he already has, me. He wouldn't accept anything except total submission."

"I know, and to a man as handsome and hung as he is, I'd give it to him."

"See Master, I told you before how handsome you are and what you do to other women, not just me."

"Thank you Chloe, I'm beginning to see what you mean," Ben acceded.

"If I asked, would you strap me into this devious contraption and fuck me?" Allie asked. Ben frowned and looked at Chloe who was looking at Ben to see what he would do, while Ben was asking permission with his eyes.

"I don't own you, Master, you own me. If you want to fuck this hot piece of ass, it's up to you. I'm just your slave, not your girlfriend or wife," Chloe said softly, trying to belie her feelings.

"But you are more than just my slave, you're my girlfriend, in fact, if you want to be my wife I'd be honored. That's why I want to know your true feelings on this subject. I don't want to go fucking every woman who asks me to if it would hurt you," Ben explained.

"Thank you Master, as your slave I have no right to expect monogamy. You could have many slaves if you wanted. If you wanted to enslave her, I can't stop you, but if you're asking if it would make me jealous, the answer is yes," Chloe finally released her true emotions.

"Chloe I love you, will you marry me?" Ben asked and Allie gasped.

"Part of me wants to say yes, but the slave part says it would ruin our perfect dynamic, Master. A wife has certain rights, a slave has none. I love being your slave, and you love having me as your slave. It's not broken Master, let's not try to fix it," Chloe replied and both Ben and Allie were stunned.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry, you two are so in love, I would never want to come between you. What you said was so beautiful Chloe, you are so hot, intelligent, and submissive, it's no wonder he chose you," Allie heaped praise on Chloe.

"Thank you Allie, fortunately we found each other, and you are very hot yourself. I'm attracted to you and I'm not bi or lesbian," Chloe stated.

"She's right, if I didn't have Chloe I would certainly be chasing a beautiful woman like you," Ben said and Allie blushed because the most handsome man she had ever met told her she was attractive. God, he hadn't even taken off his shirt and she could see the muscle definition beneath it, his strong handsome features, those steely blue eyes, not to mention that big beautiful cock, Allie thought and moaned, still sexually charged.

"Do as she asked, Master, she needs it," Chloe said looking at the need in Allie's face and body and taking pity on her.

"Are you sure?" Ben asked.

"Don't ask me again, just do it before I change my mind," Chloe replied, so Ben grabbed Allie, bringing her out of her reverie and stripping off her scrubs.

"Yes! Please fuck me," Allie moaned as Ben lifted her onto the table and strapped her down. She squirmed in her bonds with need, not trying to escape. Chloe gazed upon Allie's beautiful body and understood why her Master would want to fuck her. What red-blooded man could resist such a beautiful woman begging him to take her.

"Do I need to use a condom?" Ben asked.

"No, no, I'm on the pill, please Sir, just fuck me!" Allie pleaded.

"You may not cum until I stick my dick in you, slave," Ben ordered and Allie moaned, she had never tried to hold back an orgasm, and this one was fast approaching, though he hadn't even touched her sexually yet, just strapped her down. It also set off another level when he called her slave, oh god, Allie thought, I really am a slave inside, I need this so badly, don't cum, don't cum, oh god, don't cum. Ben teased her nipples before taking one into his mouth and sucking on it while he played with the other.

"Please Sir, please, I need to cum, please just fuck me, I'm so ready," Allie pleaded and Ben chuckled. Suddenly Chloe got up and stood by her head.

"My Master has ordered you not to cum until he puts his massive cock in you. Do not cum or you will be punished," Chloe ordered and Allie gasped and held her breath as Ben continued his assault on her tits, his finger finding its way into her soaked pussy. Allie held her breath until she couldn't and gasped in gulps of air, still trying to hold back the orgasm that was right there. If she had not been ordered to wait, she would have already climaxed.

"Pleeeeeeaaasssseee!" Allie begged. "Please fuck me -- Master," Allie whispered and Ben relented, slamming his huge cock into her. Allie came immediately, her held orgasm so close to the surface she couldn't have held on if she tried when Ben rammed into her. Allie cried out and screamed just as Chloe clamped her hand over Allie's mouth to prevent disturbing the patients in the hospital. When Allie calmed down a bit Chloe removed her hand, only to have to cover her again when her next orgasm hit. Finally Ben came inside her after Allie's fourth orgasm and she laid there completely drained, enjoying the aftershocks of her multiple orgasms. Ben pulled his softening cock free of her dripping pussy and Chloe immediately knelt and cleaned him up.

"Tastes different than me, maybe a little sweeter," Chloe commented in between licking and sucking and Ben grinned down at her. Chloe was amazing in every way and he could never betray her, he loved her too much.

"Look what you do to me Chloe. Do you want this again?" Ben asked.

"I'm so weak, Master, I don't know if could walk out of here if you fucked me again."

"I could always carry you, slave."

"Whatever you wish, Master," Chloe said as Ben tucked his penis back into his pants and smiled down at her.

"Oh god, that was amazing Master, I've never cum so hard or had such a big cock inside of me," Allie moaned after coming out of her sex induced stupor. "Please make me your slave, Master, I need to be a slave. I've known for a while it's what I wanted, but I don't have a Master."

"I will take you home, but you are only a temporary slave. I have the best slave ever and I don't want another slave, but I can find you a Master," Ben responded.

"Sell me, Master, sell me to some rich man like you. I don't care about the money, give it to needy children, just make me a real slave, oh god," Allie pleaded as Ben undid the straps holding her down. Allie crawled off the table and knelt beside Chloe, copying her perfect presentation.

"Wow, two beautiful slaves, you two are quite the sight."