Chloe Ch. 19

Story Info
Concussion, coma, a new slave and twins?
8.5k words
4.52
5.4k
5

Part 19 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

19. Concussion, coma, a new slave and twins?

A few days later Ben had taken them all shopping for a new car for James. He couldn't keep driving that old wreck, it was about to die any day. The got to the lot and Ben went to look at the new trucks, thinking he might buy a new one. He could still use the old one he had customized for off-roading. As he was looking, Chloe had wandered ahead of him and suddenly gave a squeal of delight, standing by a brand new black truck with red trim.

"Ooo, Master, this truck is so sexy," Chloe said huskily.

"Why do you say that?" Ben asked, mentally agreeing that this was the hottest looking truck on the lot.

"It reminds me of you Master, so big and strong and beautiful, except -- well..."

"Well what, slave?"

"It doesn't remind me of how you fuck, but the rest of it is perfect."

"What reminds you of how I fuck?"

"A train, Master, you fuck like a train and my pussy hurts so good after we're done."

"Good thing you're a pain slut, huh?"

"Yes Master."

"Alright, I'll buy it. It will be more comfortable to ride in than the old one, we can use that one for off-roading," Ben said as James and Kira walked up to him. "Did you find something you like?"

"Well, yes, but it's not a car and it's expensive, I don't know how much I'm allowed to spend," James replied hesitantly.

"We want to buy that beautiful blue truck with the white stripes, Master Ben, please," Kira blurted out and Ben and Chloe both laughed. "Oh, I'm sorry Master, is it too much money?" Kira asked looking confused.

"No, that's why we were laughing. I have more than enough money to cover that truck. No problem, let's go back to the office and see if we can get a test drive before we make a deal," Ben suggested and they all walked back to speak to a salesman.

"Hi, see anything you like?" The salesman asked as they walked into the showroom.

"Yes, actually two trucks, we'd like to take them for a test drive," Ben replied.

"Alright, which trucks?" The salesman queried.

"The black one with the red trim -- ," Ben started.

"And the blue one with the white stripes," James added quickly interrupting Ben.

"Very well, I'll need to see your driver's licenses and if you could give me your bank accounts so I can check out your credit, the salesman responded.

"Sure, but I'll pay for both of them," Ben said as he handed them his bank account and both their driver's licenses. The salesman sat down at the computer for a minute and tapped away, coming back a few minutes later with the keys for both vehicles and their driver's licenses. "Thanks, we'll be back soon," Ben said and they all headed out to test drive the trucks. Ben unlocked the doors and helped Chloe in before going around and getting in as James and Kira rushed on down the lot to the blue one.

"Master, I'm so hot for you right now," Chloe said.

"Why?"

"You are such an amazing person, good and kind, that was so nice of you with James and Kira and just the whole thing. Now I've got a sister in bondage and two Masters, though Master James has never fucked me, I wouldn't mind. Oh Master, please fuck me, I want you inside me here in this beautiful truck."

"How can I say no to that?" Ben chuckled and Chloe unbuckled her seatbelt and was straddling his erection in seconds, trying to grind her wet pussy on his pants. Ben stopped her long enough to unbuckle, pulling out his larger than ever cock and Chloe slid onto it quickly moaning in ecstasy as she bottomed out.

"Oh Master, you fill me up like no other," Chloe said as she started to ride him, bouncing up and down and she came within a few thrusts, crying out in her lust.

"Do I need to gag you, slave?"

"Probably, Master."

"Well, I don't have anything to physically gag you, so gag yourself, slave, keep it down, you're hurting my ears."

"Yes Master," Chloe said and started thrusting up and down, trying to keep her mouth clamped shut so she wouldn't scream and cry out. She had always been very vocal when the sex was so good, but especially now, her Master's huge cock touched her in all the right places and sent her to an orbit she never knew existed. As she rode him she couldn't help but make some noise, but with her lips closed and mindful of her Master's orders she kept herself from crying out the next time she came, though mini cries and moans escaped through her nose. Finally Ben came as Chloe reached her third orgasm.

"Well, now I guess we have to buy it, they'll never get this smell out of here," Ben joked as he pulled Chloe off of him. He zipped up and went to his old truck, returning with a roll of paper towels to clean up their mess. It wasn't difficult because the seats were leather and their juices hadn't been sitting on them for long. Chloe took a towel and wiped up her dripping pussy.

"Thank you Master, I'm sorry if I caused any problems," Chloe said softly.

"No problem at all, I was going to buy it anyway," Ben grinned and started the engine, checking the tach because it ran so quietly. He was used to his old truck with the loud mufflers and he could hear the engine. They drove out onto the highway and it performed beautifully, running smoothly and quietly, even at higher speeds. They returned to the lot to see that James and Kira had already returned and were fogging up the windows in the truck. Ben and Chloe grinned at each other before Ben got out and knocked on the window.

"Smells, like sex in here," Ben grinned as James rolled down the window.

"Yeah, we really like it and Kira wanted to christen it, just like you and Chloe did in your truck," James responded with a wide grin.

"Perfect, I'll go pay for them and find out when we can pick them up," Ben said as he and Chloe started toward the showroom.

"So, did you like them?" The salesman asked.

"Yes."

"Can we write up the paperwork?"

"Not until we negotiate."

"But Sir, you have more than enough money to cover five trucks, what's the problem?"

"Yes I have plenty of money, but I'm rich, not stupid. I know there's at least a fifteen percent markup on these vehicles and I don't want to pay any more than eighty percent of the listed price, especially since I'm buying two trucks."

"I -- I can't do that Sir."

"Sure you can, go get your manager, or I can just walk away, you're not the only car dealership around."

"Ok, Ok, I'm going," the salesman said as he rushed off to the manager's office. He came back a minute later, motioning them to follow him into the manager's office.

"So, how can I help you?" the manager asked politely.

"I'm buying two trucks and I only want to pay eighty percent of the listed price, but your salesman here says he can't do that," Ben replied.

"But Sir, my man informs me you have plenty of money, what's the big deal?" the manager asked.

"As I said to him, I'm rich, not stupid and I know these are already marked up. Also, in another month you have next year's models coming in, so you need to move these. On second thought, seventy five percent or I walk away and buy them somewhere else," Ben demanded, still not sitting in the chairs, even though the manager had gestured for them to be seated when they came in. Chloe stood near the door, marveling at the business savvy of her Master. Everything about him thrilled her to the core, she was deeply in love with him.

"Alright, you've got me on that one, moving these two trucks will make room for the new ones and I'm going to need the space, write it up at seventy five percent," the manager said, nodding towards the open mouthed salesman who turned to exit the office, gesturing them to follow.

"I can't believe he gave you that deal, that's the best I've ever seen him do," the salesman said, pulling out the papers for both trucks and starting to fill out the necessary information.

"Make sure the blue one is in James' name," Ben said.

"Wow, is he your nephew or something?" the salesman asked.

"Not that it's any of your business, but he's my employee," Ben replied.

"Wow, I'd love to be your employee," the salesman remarked with chagrin.

"Do you have any special skills?" Ben asked.

"Not really, I'm good at selling cars, but that's really about it," the salesman answered.

"Well, James is really good computer expert, that's why I'm paying him the big bucks and buying him a new vehicle," Ben said just as James and Kira came in, standing behind Ben and Chloe.

"Alright, I just need your signatures," the salesman said, showing them where they needed to sign. Ben had to sign the paperwork for James because he was the one paying for the truck.

"When can we expect delivery?" Ben asked.

"You can pick them up in a week," the salesman replied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two days later James and Kira had gone to the tattoo place to have Kira's neck measured for her new collar. James had decided that if she was going to look like Chloe, Kira's collar should match as well and Kira was ecstatic. They were also going to brand her left ass cheek with the identical brand as Chloe's and then get a tattoo to match the rose Tom had forced onto Chloe's right hip. Afterward they were headed to the genetics place to give Kira the same injections Chloe had received with a little enhancement to her already full breasts and changing her eye color to blue, which should make them nearly identical.

Chloe's hair had already grown out enough that Ben had taken her to get it cut in a not quite to the shoulder cut, removing all of her original hair as the new red hair grew in thick and full. Ben and Chloe were at home alone together for the first time in a week. Chloe was hoping Ben would devise some devious way to dress her or bind her so that he could use her well lubricated pussy. Ben had not seemed one bit interested in that and Chloe had not been dressed or bound at all today. Disappointedly she walked into the kitchen for lunch to find a sandwich and soda waiting for her. Ben had ordered lunch.

Chloe waited for Ben to chain her to the chair, but he did not and bit into his sandwich, seemingly lost in thought.

"Don't care if your slave runs away?" Chloe asked.

"Huh, oh, sorry Chloe, I'm just thinking about things."

"What's wrong, Master?"

"I just spoke with my father and my mother has terminal pancreatic cancer, there's nothing they can do for her."

"And you're feeling guilty about all those years you didn't get along with her."

"Yes, I know I shouldn't, lord knows she brought it on herself, but -- ."

"You just can't put it out of your mind, right Master?" Chloe finished the sentence for him.

"Yes dammit, Chloe, stop finishing my sentences."

"Sorry Master."

"It's alright, I'm just upset and I'm actually angrier at myself for letting it get to me as much as it is."

"She's your mother, Master, she carried you inside her for nine months, you have a connection to her, and you love her, even if you hate her too."

"Damn Chloe, you seem to be able to cut through all of it and get right to the point. Yes, I love her, but I hate her, and I'm sad that she's going to die, but I don't know how to talk to her anymore. There's obviously nothing I can do for her and I just don't know what to say to her. I told Dad I was sorry, and hung up."

"It's alright Master, I'm here for you and even though you didn't chain me down, I'm not going to run away. The bond in my heart is stronger than any chain you can bind me with."

"Chloe, I love you more than I've ever loved anyone in my entire life. You are the most amazing woman in the world. You're smart, perceptive, and you have wisdom beyond your years. I still can't believe I got so lucky and you willingly submitted to be my slave, thank you Chloe."

"I love you too Master, perhaps you can drown your sorrows by fucking your slave to your heart's content, or cock's content, whichever works for you," Chloe grinned and Ben smiled back at her.

"Thank you Chloe, you also know how to break through my depressing mood and make me smile again," Ben said eating his sandwich quietly but with a less stern face. Chloe ate quietly, not wanting to upset him or ruin whatever he was thinking about. They both finished eating and Chloe got up from her chair to clean up the mess on the table. She threw away the garbage and grabbed the empty soda bottles, bending down to put them in the recycling. Ben snuck up behind her and slammed his now raging erection into her obviously damp pussy. Chloe cried out and went limp, Ben grabbed her, holding her up. He thrust a couple of times, then realized that Chloe was not responding to his thrusts and was unconscious.

Ben carried her to the leather couch and laid her down, looking at her head. At first he didn't see anything through the thick hair, but then he felt the bump on her head and his hand came away sticky with a little blood on it. He had rammed into her so hard she banged her head on the counter or cabinet. She was still out cold and Ben tried to rouse her, gently tapping her cheek and calling her name.

"Huh -- oh my head, what happened Master?" Chloe said as she came to, her eyes seemed unfocused.

"I'm sorry Chloe, I tried to take you by surprise again and I caused you to hit your head on the counter, you might have a concussion. Stay awake, babe, please, don't go back to sleep, I need you to stay awake for me," Ben pleaded but Chloe's eyes were already closing and she lost consciousness. Ben cried out in frustration. James had taken his truck and he didn't have the keys to James' car, if it would even start. He decided to call 911 and they sent an ambulance. Ben rode up front with the driver and they sped off to the hospital. Chloe never regained consciousness and they admitted her into the hospital with a concussion and she had slipped into a coma. The doctor's didn't know if or when she might come out of it. Ben was beside himself with grief and actually cried for the first time in years.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chloe awoke slowly, opening her eyes to the blinding glare of the fluorescent lights. She shook her head, trying to clear her vision as her eyes tried to focus for the first time in a while. Everything was blurry at first but eventually she was able to focus enough to see Ben sitting asleep in the chair next to her bed. He looked awful, his face haggard and unshaven, his eyes looked sunken and he looked like he might have lost a few pounds. She looked around the room and realized she was in a hospital but didn't remember coming here.

"Master, where are we?" Chloe asked and Ben stirred slightly but did not open his eyes. Chloe repeated her question speaking louder.

"Huh -- oh thank god you're awake Chloe, we were so worried about you!" Ben exclaimed sitting upright and rubbing his eyes.

"Where are we, Master?"

"In the hospital, I'm so sorry Chloe. I tried to surprise you from behind when you bent over to put the recycling away and I caused you to hit your head on the counter, I found a little bit of blood there when I went back home the other day."

"I don't remember, Master," Chloe said looking down at the IV in her arm, pulling the oxygen tubes from her nostrils so she could breathe better. "How long, Master?"

"Two and a half weeks. James and Kira came by a few times and Kira talked to you but you didn't respond. They told her to keep it up, it might help bring you out of it. I talked to you at night, begging you to come back to me until I fell asleep here in the chair."

"Could I get something to eat, Master, I'm starved?"

"Sure, I'll ring for the nurse," Ben said pressing the call button.

"I don't remember Kira, but I remember you talking to me Master. You kept asking me to come back to you, but I couldn't find my way out. I couldn't find a way to tell you that I heard you and I was trying to get to you."

"So it helped that I talked to you?"

"Yes and no, Master. It helped because I knew you were here with me somehow, but it hurt so much to know that I couldn't obey you and come be your slave like I knew you wanted. I wanted to get back to you so badly, maybe it helped more than we will ever know, I'm not sure Master, but I'm so glad I'm back here with you."

"How do you feel?"

"Hungry Master."

"I mean besides that, do you feel weak or tired?"

"Maybe a little weak, but definitely not tired, I just spent the last two weeks sleeping, Master," Chloe joked and Ben smiled for the first time in two weeks.

"That's good," Ben said getting up and hugging her as Chloe hugged him back weakly. "Wow, is that as hard as you can hug me?"

"I don't know, Master, I still feel pretty weak."

"Well, you haven't used your muscles in two and a half weeks, so they've atrophied a bit. The doctors talked about putting you on electrostimulation so your muscles didn't atrophy so far that you couldn't even walk or anything. They said you were in excellent physical condition when you came in, so they weren't worried about it just yet."

"I'm thirsty Master, is there any water here?"

"Yes, there's some in that pitcher there and I think you have a cup too," Ben said, finding the cup and pouring some water into it. Chloe drank from the straw and made a face.

"Ugh, this is tap water and it's warm and disgusting."

"Sorry babe, where the hell is the nurse?"

"I don't know, did you press my call button, Master."

"Yes, I'm going to walk down to the nurse's station and see if I can't get someone down here," Ben said walking out of the room. After a few minutes he returned with a pretty blond nurse with big breasts and green eyes. Chloe was now naked, having stripped off her hospital gown and was kneeling on the bed, though it looked like she was struggling to do so.

"Oh my god, why are you naked?" The nurse asked.

"I'm presenting myself to my Master."

"What -- why? You've been in a coma for over two weeks, you need to take it easy."

"She's my willing slave, didn't you notice her collar?" Ben interjected.

"Yes, but I thought it was just some sort of game," the nurse reponded.

"It's no game, I am his slave for real and forever. I love him and want to make him as happy as he makes me," Chloe piped up.

"Here, let's get your gown back on," the nurse said.

"Why? You have the same equipment, you've seen it all before," Chloe said.

"True, but I'm sure the doctor doesn't need to see you naked," the nurse suggested.

"He sees lots of patients naked, it's his job," Chloe stated.

"Yes, I suppose he does, but probably not many as hot as you," the nurse giggled.

"Could we get her something to eat, she said she was hungry?" Ben asked.

"It's two forty in the morning, the kitchen is closed," the nurse replied.

"Then I guess I'll go down to the snack machine and get her something from there," Ben said.

"I can get her milk or diet soda," the nurse offered.

"I'll have some milk, please, but no diet soda, that stuff tastes disgusting," Chloe said and Ben and the nurse walked out the door, Ben returning with snacks from the machine and a Mountain Dew. Chloe struggled to open the bottle but finally accomplished it and drank heartily before looking over the snacks Ben had brought.

"Oh, that tastes so good, thank you Master. Um, I can't eat the Snickers because I'm allergic to peanuts, but I'll take the brownie and the Milky Way," Chloe said, opening the brownie and taking a big bite. Just then the nurse came back in with a carton of milk and a piece of birthday cake.

"Why are you still naked?" The nurse asked.

"I am a slave, and I spend most of my time naked, it just feels right," Chloe replied as she opened the carton of milk and drank.

"I guess you weren't kidding when you said this wasn't a game," the nurse said. "Has she always been this submissive or is this side effects of the coma?" The nurse asked, looking at Ben.