Chloe Discovers SPH Ch. 02

Story Info
Chloe follows her sub test plan for Greg.
2.9k words
4.57
26.1k
15

Part 2 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After her meeting with Jade, Chloe was now really excited. Jade had lots of terribly thrilling ideas about how Chloe could take the next steps in her new relationship with Greg. And although Chloe thought it was all pretty crazy at first, she had to admit that she liked the idea more and more. Just talking about it with Jade had made her so hot that she could clearly feel her wet panties and even worried that Jade might notice this on her bright short skirt.

Jade didn't need to see any wet spots, she easily realized that Chloe was secretly all fired up for the thing. She just wished she could be there when it all would be played out by Chloe. In any case, she was sure that her bestie would tell her everything later.

It was already Friday and Chloe couldn't wait to get off work. She worked at an advertising agency. While this was often stressful, she was a diligent worker and stood out from her mostly older colleagues because of her youth and creativity. She was considered to be the somewhat crazy, attractive chick. Her colleagues would often make condescending comments about her provocative clothing style, heavy make-up or flashy hairstyles. But Chloe knew that this was just teasing by those male colleagues who only wanted to be able to talk to her at all and stare at her perfect face. Her female colleagues were just full of envy anyway.

She liked the job, and she was basically free with her worktime. Just now, she still had a few more things to finish before starting her weekend. Greg was already waiting for her at the door. She didn't make him wait on purpose, but it felt good to have someone there waiting for her. And Greg was quite the gentleman who would never complain about having to wait a little either. After all, he knew he was waiting for the hottest girl in the entire office building.

As usual, Chloe did not disappoint his expectation today either. She had opted for a light but skin-tight short summer dress. Her bra and panties, which she had still worn during the day, disappeared in her bag. The dress had no low-cut neckline, as Chloe didn't want to look too cheap as she was already showing off her legs in the short dress. But her perky breasts and nipples still stood out clearly under the thin material. Her makeup was flawless and as she left the building Greg could hardly decide where to look.

"You look stunning," he greeted her. He knew very well how lucky he was to be dating such a hot girl.

"I know," Chloe giggled and gave him a big kiss. "Let's go."

Chloe loved spending time with Greg. He was 8 years older than her which she didn't mind at all. She enjoyed his company. Their conversations were never boring and the two of them always had things to talk about. They had pasta and pizza at their favorite Italian restaurant and then headed home to Greg's house.

During dinner, Chloe had completely forgotten about her plans, but now on the way back, she was getting more nervous by the minute. How would everything go? How would he react? She was sure, however, that she would just have to proceed carefully enough, and everything should go well.

Greg and Chloe hadn't known each other long enough to hold back for long after getting home. They started kissing before even sitting down on the couch and soon enough Greg wanted to take off Chloe's dress. She shook her head and fought off his hands but intensified their kiss. Instead, she took off his shirt. She loved his muscular torso. She let her hands slide over his chest and played with his nipples. She already knew he was extremely sensitive there and as she pressed against his body, she could already feel his hardon pressing against her belly. Today she wanted Greg to lose his clothes first. And more importantly, she herself wanted to stay completely clothed. That was how she had discussed it with Jade.

She let her hands slide further down Greg's body and tampered with his belt. He made another attempt to remove her dress, but Chloe stopped him one more time.

"Let me undress you, baby," Greg tried to convince her.

"Shhhhh" Chloe put her index finger over his lips. "I want you to be naked first today." Greg wasn't thrilled about this. He didn't want Chloe to have full view of his cock while she was still fully clothed. At the same time, though, the thought excited him.

Chloe undid his belt and the buttons of Greg's pants and let them slide to the floor. "Well then, let's get to the little guy," she thought to herself. Playfully she let her fingertips slide over his fly.

Chloe would have loved to take off his underwear right there as well, but she wanted to spare him that, for now at least. She could clearly feel his nervousness. This poor guy was so cute.

"Kneel down." she said abruptly. She was curious to see if he would follow her instruction. It was her first test for the evening. An alpha male would probably rip her clothes off and fuck her right there on the couch. But a cute sub guy would surely die to be allowed to kneel in front of her. "Well, my dear Greg, what type of guy are you really?" she thought to herself.

Greg hesitated for a moment. "Wow, she's pushy today," he thought. Greg found it a bit embarrassing to kneel in front of his still dressed date, but somehow it also excited him, and he felt the blood pulsing in his cock. Besides, he was glad that he still had his boxers on, and if he knelt, his position would be somewhat protected from her gaze.

Greg got down on his knees.

Chloe couldn't avoid a grin and lowered herself onto the sofa behind her. She now sat directly across from the kneeling Greg and eyed him challengingly.

"God, she really is just so hot!" Greg could still hardly believe his luck. He could not take his eyes off her slender calves and perfect complexion. Her short dress had ridden up even further, revealing her shapely thighs. The dress perfectly accentuated her slim body and small, perky breasts. For the first time tonight, he noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples stood out clearly under the dress. From his position he could almost see under the hem of her skirt, only her closed legs prevented his clear view.

"What are you looking at?" asked Cloe coyly with a big grin. She caught Greg off guard, who had kept his gaze between her legs a little too long.

"Well, I'm... I'm just looking because, because you just look insanely gorgeous and...," stammered Greg.

"It's ok, baby, I know," she laughed. "I'll let you in on a secret," leaning in towards him. She whispered, "I forgot my panties today."

"Oh shit!" Greg felt his cock pulsing. This girl was just really crazy tonight.

Chloe leaned back in the sofa and ever so slowly she opened her thighs. First just a little bit, then more and more and finally so far that it was almost obscene. Her shaven sex was open to the world...and Greg.

In front of Greg's eyes, the most beautiful pussy he had ever seen was revealed. Yes, he had licked Chloe once before on their first date. But that was under the bed sheets, and he couldn't really see that much at all. All he really knew was that Chloe preferred to be clean-shaven. Now and here, in the brightly lit living room, he could see everything. The perfect shape of her kitty, the full labia, the already swollen clit and he could visibly see her arousal as her pussy juice was already threatening to flow onto the sofa.

Chloe knew that Greg would not be able to resist this sight. And she felt her incredible wetness. She had always been easily aroused and dripping like crazy when she was really horny. And today she was really horny.

She left her thighs wide open and guided a hand between her legs. She spread her labia and played with their moisture. Greg was mesmerized, staring at the spectacle in front of his eyes.

"Lick me!" She didn't say it in a loud voice or in an overly commanding tone. It sounded more like a matter-of-fact statement of what was about to happen for sure. And it also only took that quiet hint to get Greg going right away.

Hungrily, he plunged between her hot thighs and began to lick her.

"Good Boy!" Chloe said it barely audibly, almost more to herself. "Good boy" was one of those expressions she had talked about with Jade. Alpha males would never like to be called that, but with submissive guys it should hit a nerve. While she was quite sure Greg was in the second category, she didn't want to be too forward. If he complained now, she would deny having said it, but maybe he hadn't heard it at all. In any case, he didn't seem to mind, but continued to lick her and Chloe even had the impression that he was now only licking all the more hungrily and penetrating his tongue deeper and deeper into her silken purse.

Greg had heard the "good boy". "Oh god, last time she already asked me if I was a sub. And now I am kneeling in front of her fully clothed, licking her wet clam and she is calling me a good boy, fuck, I shouldn't be so obvious." His dick, however, couldn't care less. He was more aroused than he had been in a long time. Being a submissive guy is one thing but having a date or girlfriend who knows it could end in disaster. Or it could end in paradise if she was the type.

In any case, this was not the moment to do anything stupid now, Greg also couldn't keep his eyes and tongue off this sweet mound presented in front of him anyway. So open and so swollen. And so incredibly wet. He knew he was a good pussy licker. He somehow grew into this over the years. It was nothing intentional. He just realized that most girls he slept with would be louder, moister, and much more likely to cum from him licking them than from the sex they had. He loved to see a girl cumming and eventually he would happily go down on his dates early on. Probably his pussy licking was just from another world, he told himself. In any case, he had enough practice.

Chloe was indescribably aroused by this situation. Here she had Greg kneeling in front of her, still only in his boxers, buried in her moist minkey and licking her like there was no tomorrow. She was also happy how her plan had worked out so far and was already looking forward to what else she had in store for him. She felt her orgasm approach. She had always been one to cum quickly. And with her current arousal, she knew it wouldn't be long now. She grabbed Greg's head with both hands and directed him over her pussy. She would spread her juice all over his face. Oh, how she loved her wet, wet love box.

She could feel the convulsions in her honey pot, slowly but steadily at first, then in faster and faster succession. She knew that each of these contractions of her pussy was producing more juice for Greg to lick. Her breathing quickened, her torso rose and fell with each breath, and her ripe breasts and her hard nipples threatened to split her dress.

Greg sensed she was about to lose it. He focused on her clit, her thighs pressed around his head, her moans grew louder and faster. And then after a short silent pause she exploded, her pussy tightening, her legs encircling Greg's head, her torso stretching upward, a long-drawn-out moan, her body completely tense. Her juices poured over Greg's face. He didn't care, he loved it. For a moment he thought he was going to cum himself, too, he was so aroused.

Again, Chloe's body tensed and finally fell back on the sofa, exhausted and tired. For several minutes Chloe couldn't think nor move. Greg lay clamped between her legs, his face in her pussy. Only slowly Chloe could calm her breathing and opened her thighs.

She looked down at Greg, who was covered with her wetness all over. She grinned "That was pretty good. How's it going down there?"

"All good down here." Replied Greg, visibly proud of his performance.

Chloe leaned forward, but not to give Greg a kiss, instead her gaze travelled down his body and lingered on his boxers. She could see that he was rock hard. With some amusement she also noticed his precum. She prepared for the next step of her plan.

"Looks like your ... PENIS loved it too."

Chloe had chosen carefully to use this designation. She had agreed with Jade that while it would sound completely innocent it would yet clearly be a signal at the same time. The two had their standards about sizes: Although cock, dick, penis all described the same thing, there were differences in connotation. For the two friends, "cock" was the term for anything 8 inches or above, a "dick" had to be at least 6 inches. Below 6 inches, one could only speak of a "penis", at best. And she was very sure that Greg would fall into this last category. There was no way she would ever say cock or dick to little Greg again.

Greg noticed her brief hesitation and also the word choice. "Did she really think about the right word just now? Was she referring to my size by the choice of "penis"?" Greg didn't have much time to think about it as he was more concerned about the fact that a large patch of precum was clearly visible on his boxers. There was no way Chloe hadn't seen that.

Chloe said nothing, though, and just grinned quietly to herself: "He really is a hopeless sub." She leaned back into the sofa.

"Better get up from the floor babe, your knees must be killing you." Her words came with a fake concern. "And I really wanna see your hot body."

Greg was in a bit of a turmoil now. Sure, he had fucked with Chloe before, but that was different. It was in dimly lit bedroom and both of them had been lying in bed. Getting up now would mean him standing in front of Chloe in full view in the bright light of the living room. There was no way he could cover his precum soaked boxers or his non-impressive hardon. But what excuse could he come up with, what could he possibly say to make this not awkward? "Whatever!" he thought at last. After all, he was still wearing the boxers and Chloe was Asian after all. Maybe she had mostly dated Asian guys with small dicks and was not that familiar with sizes or doesn't really care, he tried to comfort himself.

Greg got on his feet, standing in front of Chloe in full view.

Greg couldn't be more wrong. Even though Chloe was much less experienced than Jade, she had seen her fair number of dicks. The smallest she had seen was a rather thick 5 incher of a Korean guy she was dating years ago, but she didn't sleep with him. They only got to the blow job stage, and she remembered his girth to be surprisingly challenging. Her biggest though was the one of a black dude she had a one-night stand with, he must have been a solid 8 to 9 inches and Chloe had been talking about nothing else to Jade for a couple of days after that night. Her other guys and boyfriends had been somewhere in between, mostly around 6-7 inches. But none of them was anywhere nearly as tall as Greg which made it all the funnier in her eyes.

Chloe didn't care about the precum at all. In fact, she would have been upset if he hadn't leaked any. She paid much more attention to something else: she realized that Greg's member was not peeking out or tenting one of the boxer legs as a "normal" dick would eventually do naturally. Especially after kneeling for such a long time in this type of boxers. Instead, the boxers were tented right to the front like she suspected and only a little pee pee would do that. She smiled to herself. He might actually be the smallest, she ever had.

Chloe let her gaze wonder slowly over Greg's body. The muscular shoulders and arms, his broad chest with those sensitive nipples and his belly showing the hint of a six pack. And finally, the little wet tent that this 6'5" tall white guy was spotting. Greg was dying of shame. She rested her glance on his stiffy for another three seconds.

"Let's go to bed, I want to play with your penis!" was all she said. That word again.