All Comments on 'Chloe Discovers SPH Ch. 07'

by SilknSmooth

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
TinyrynoTinyrynoalmost 2 years ago

So hot how greg finally admitted to his tiny issue. I also read this story on my knees as was suggested to do. It Made the experience way better, im excited to see what chapter 8 has in store.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

First off, I love the story, but I find myself feeling sorry for Greg, oddly enough identifying with him. He seems like a genuinely nice guy, and he can't exactly help how he was made, none of us can. If he was an arrogant ass, or if he did something stupid and did that to himself that would be one thing, but he comes to Chloe as a complete package; you can't exactly mix and match parts on a human like you're ordering a new car.

Is this the kind of man that Chloe likes to be seen with by her friends, or is he something not to be proud of, as in kept secret? Not to judge, but the Chloe character sounds like she lives in the moment, and I wonder if Greg is maybe a more suitable life partner for her, as in devoted and caring, as opposed to a man who's looking for a quick physical fling? Maybe Chloe is having these same thoughts, maybe she's tired of physical relationships? Maybe instead, if she moves on, she could leave something other than human wreckage in her wake when she does, as in not crushing Greg in the process.

Thank you for sharing, Jackie.

PabloskyPabloskyalmost 2 years ago

You spoil us with this fast updates in the story, and not only fast its also great

I guess i will have to check daily to see how Greg and Chloe adventures go

greenman440greenman440almost 2 years ago

How on earth you can say you didn't intend to show Chloe as someone cruel is bizarre. She is destroying his self esteem and confidence. Ok SPH is part of your fetish, but the story to me revolves around her beating him down mentally, not supporting him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I usually don't get into stories in series but you really have me hooked on this one. I can identify with Greg in many ways. On the one hand, he tries to maintain a "normal" male persona but on the other, his hidden, real submissive self want to surrender to Chloe. She is slowly seducing him into submission and he is powerless to stop it. In fact, the inner Greg desperately wants to be her submissive.

OOAAOOAAalmost 2 years ago

Hot!!!!!!!! 🔥 🔥 🔥

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I suspect that those of you who see Chloe a cruel don't understand how powerfully erotic the sph/humiliation/submissive kink is for some of us. In my younger years, I had some very similar experiences with sph and humiliation and these stories bring back those times and I love it. what you see a cruel is to people's kinks that fit like a hand and a glove. KEEP IT GOING SilkandSmooth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I do not think Chloe is cruel,rather she is like the NCO in the army who breaks the raw recruit and then (presumably) builds them up again in what is acceptable to the army.I would love to be a raw recruit in Chloe's crack regiment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a super great series. I appreciated each chapter so much! SikNSmooth understands the submissive male. I can't wait for chapter 8 and beyond!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome story, please don't stop

AHurtingUnitAHurtingUnitalmost 2 years ago

love it -- appreciate your work and focus on SPH -- we need much much more of it

BigScottSalotBigScottSalotover 1 year ago

This series is so hot! Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. This keeps getting better

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 1 year ago

I love when my wife reminds me how small Iam!

Sissywannabe55Sissywannabe55over 1 year ago

Ohh My, wonderful story, as others have said it just keeps getting better. Thank you

oureltonoureltonover 1 year ago

Great story! Scissoring would give them both a much more pleasurable time!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous