All Comments on 'Chloe Discovers SPH Ch. 08'

by SilknSmooth

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
PabloskyPabloskyover 1 year ago

Nice to see you back, another great chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really love where this is leading. The whole humiliation thing really gets me into subspace. Keep it coming.

whenagainwhenagainover 1 year ago

This series is so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is so hot,and I love it.I really think that passing references to ordinary (non-sexual life) helps to make the story more realistic.I also hope that Greg turns out to be Chloe's long term sexual solution,although she does not want to tell him.She could also cuckold him from time to but not to often.Perhaps the author could set Jade up with her own obedient but normal size male and they could exchange partners whenever they liked.I know this is not likely in real life but 'ce la vie'.

BigScottSalotBigScottSalotover 1 year ago

I strongly prefer the subtle or playful teasing over the cruel humiliation. I like when a woman acknowledges it’s small and decides to just have fun with it, as opposed to stories where the women are just cruel. The story is more realistic when she still likes him and cares about him. Women in real life are not heartless monsters and I don’t really like stories that portray the women that way.

PrettyInPanties69PrettyInPanties69over 1 year ago

The subtle humiliation was just perfect, just enough to make my little pee pee drip. Now on to chapter 9 then will be waiting for 10. 😘

oureltonoureltonover 1 year ago

This is actually a very loving relationship! Great story telling!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous