Chloe Discovers SPH Ch. 14

Story Info
Does Chloe have more in store for Greg?
2.6k words
4.76
8.2k
5

Part 14 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once in the Uber, Chloe couldn't wait to text Jade: „Hi Babe, we are on the way. God, I had sooo much fun in the sex store."

"How did it go, you gotta tell me everything." Jade had been waiting for Chloes text and responded immediately. Unlike her usual tardiness she was already sitting at the café, as she didn't want to be late for this one.

"I cannot text you all the details as cutie pie is sitting next to me, but it was hilarious. He had to ask for their smallest condoms, we got an additional dick enhancement sleeve for him and a lil tool to keep up an erection. And the best part, he had to buy all these items from a black dude at the counter who -- according to my knowledge - is hung like a horse." Chloe couldn't help smiling broadly while typing.

"Woah, that sounds like a lot of embarrassment indeed. Did he blush?" Jade knew the answer already.

"He lit up like a light bulb on speed," Chloe replied.

„Cannot wait to see you and don't forget to bring him with you. Wait, how do you know the black guy's size and what is an enhancement sleeve?" Jade felt she missed out on a lot of fun there.

"I will show you the sleeve, it is too hard to explain. And for the black dude, Jake, they basically had a model of his dick on the dildo counter (the salesgirl told me), solid 8 inches and thick as fuck, girl. I fondled it in comparison to find the right size. Even though there is really no way to mistake Greg's pee pee for that." Chloe chuckled to herself.

"Oh shit, and you touched it right in front of Greg?" Jade herself was becoming a bit excited.

"In front of him and observed by the black guy. By the way, the guy offered to help me in case I need anything, hehe. I am with Greg now, but wouldn't you need some assistance eventually?" Chloe liked the idea of hooking up Jake with Jade.

"U bet! I would love to get some help at home. You know I am always open to new things." Jade grinned at her phone.

"Consider this done then. Oh, and I haven't told you the best part. Greg is not wearing any boxers today, as I made him cum in his last clean boxers this morning. And he spotted a sweet little tent in the store, haha." Chloe was careful not to let Greg glance at her phone.

Jade almost spilled her coffee. "You are really an evil little bitch, I love it. Now tell me, how big is he? You haven't told me yet."

"I hope you are sitting: He is like a bit more than 4 (!!!) inches." Chloe texted.

"LOOOOOL. That's it? That's more like a teenage guy penis, jeeez. I would never have thought that. When will you show me? Haha."

"Hmm, I don't know. I won't betray him by snapping a picture, that's not my style. He will have to want to show you. Maybe I can make him into wanting to show you. Or actually, coming to think about it: I already have the feeling he actually would like to show you, but I need to make him confess that first. Everything voluntary here, lol." Chloe replied.

"That sounds promising enough and I am sure you will make him confess it as soon as his tiny toothpick is back in your hand again. But...how about...How about you go to the undergarment section here first? You should really spare poor Greg from the embarrassment of meeting me without wearing any underwear."

"Wow, you are so considerate. That's an excellent idea. His old boxers are no good fit anyway." Chloe replied.

"I know, right!? And make sure to text me when you got to the store and when he is in the changing room. I will be around 😊. There is that one store on Level 2, they sell male underwear, and just in case, they have a children section too." Jade suggested with an evil grin.

"Haha, alright baby. See you soon." Chloe looked up at Greg sitting next to her, giving him a broad smile. "Jade is all excited to meet us." She placed her hand in his groin.

**********************************

Greg already had an inkling that Chloe was probably texting with Jade. He was nervous about meeting Jade. Not only was he carrying a bag of extremely revealing items, he was also not wearing any underpants under his loose linen pants. And on their front, one could still easily see his dried precum. The thought of whether Jade knew about his little predicament and how much she knew made him uncomfortable. She was not such a hot girl, but she was cute enough, young and also Asian, to make it a terribly embarrassing thought, that she might know.

When the two arrived at the large mall, Chloe took Greg's hand.

"Jade told me she'd be a little late. Let's see if we can find some new underwear for you," she pulled him by the hand towards the escalator.

Greg was quite happy with this idea. It would take away some of his trouble. But he was also skeptical that Chloe was planning to put him in another embarrassing situation in front of the salespeople.

"Don't worry, big guy, we'll pick out the panties ourselves. Did I say "panties"? I mean the rough male undergarment." Chloe grinned at Greg, she seemed to be able to read his mind.

They entered the almost empty store and stood in front of the racks of underwear with a wide variety of styles.

"Maybe just boxer shorts?" Greg was undecided.

"No, I don't like those, it's too loose, too wide. I want to get a good look at your butt, baby." Chloe rejected.

"These boxer briefs then maybe?" Greg suggested.

"Hmm, the short boxer briefs here maybe, yeah, take those. The white ones please, I like those the best. And also take some of these simple briefs. A little old fashioned maybe, but who knows." There were jockstraps hanging there too, but Chloe wanted to keep this innocent, the jockstraps would have been too obvious. Greg looked around the store uncomfortably. To his relief, there were hardly any customers to be seen.

"Okay, well, go get changed. I'll wait for you here. When you get your undies on, come out here so I can help you pick. " Chloe sat down outside the locker rooms on a sofa next to the entrance to the lockers. "Undies, haha" she chuckled.

Greg stepped inside the locker box. To get back to Chloe, he had to take a step outside the locker area, but not too far. Okay, that couldn't get too bad.

Chloe texted Jade, "The shrimp is in the brailer."

"Haha, Roger that. Give me two minutes," Jade replied.

Greg was uncomfortable. He wasn't the fashion show type. On the other hand, at least he would now be wearing underwear again. He undid his belt and let his pants drop to the floor. Quickly he slipped into the briefs, which were made of thick cotton. Maybe really a bit too old-fashioned, but at least his dick was not visible because of the thick material. He stepped out of the booth and around the corner to Chloe. Nervously, he looked around again, but luckily still couldn't spot any other customers. Chloe looked up from her smartphone.

"Oh, wow, baby, that was quick. But, no, these are impossible. It's not like I'm dating my grandfather, haha. Try the boxer briefs please. Oh, and babe, if I can't see your torso, I can't really judge that well. So, shirt-off. See you in a bit." Chloe didn't allow any back talk. She was making the decisions here.

No sooner had Greg disappeared back into the locker room Jade made her entrance into the store and quietly sat down next to Chloe. "What did I miss?" she whispered.

"Nothing yet, perfect timing, he'll be out in a minute." Chloe grinned at Jade.

Greg stepped into the boxer briefs. They were a good fit on his butt. He took off his shirt. He looked at himself in the mirror. Yes, his upper body was really a sight. With increased confidence, Greg stepped out of the locker room and strutted around the corner with his chest puffed out like he was on the catwalk.

The next instant, his jaw dropped. "Oh God, Jade." Greg immediately wanted to take a step back, but the girls had already seen him. "Uh, uh, come here, don't be shy, my underwear model. It's just Jade." Chloe stopped him in his tracks.

"Hi handsome, let's see a little more of you" Jade waved at Greg in an exaggerated gesture.

Greg immediately blushed but took another step forward, arms crossed in front of his body.

"Hmm, babe, just let your arms hang down by your sides, stand normally. You don't have anything to hide from me." Chloe took control again. "Give it a twirl. Yeah, that looks pretty good already, tight, delicious butt. What do you think Jade?"

"Yeah, looks yummy haha. I can already imagine how much fun you are having with Greg. That's some 5 foot plus pure masculine energy" Jade grinned widely. Greg felt sick to his stomach at this display of flesh, and he felt his little man shrink more and more.

"The only thing," Jade was in the right mood now "the briefs are cut a bit funny in the front, aren't they? They're oddly wide in the crotch, it seems."

"Yeah, I thought the model was cut pretty weird too," Greg was actually glad that the briefs provided plenty of fabric in the crotch to cover his small penis, on the other hand he was extremely uncomfortable that he obviously couldn't fill the briefs. Therefore, he gladly agreed with Jade's explanation.

"I'll see what I can find. You have XL, right, big stud?" Jade asked innocently.

"Um, yeah, that's right." replied Greg with a lump in his throat.

Jade made her way back to the racks of underwear.

"Why didn't you tell me Jade was coming here," Greg shot at Chloe.

Chloe didn't like this attitude and put him in his place immediately "Calm done, will you? I didn't know, and besides, it's not a big deal, is it babe?" Chloe let her gaze travel down Greg's body and rest on his crotch. "Or is it babe, is it a big deal? Tell me?"

"No, it is not." Said a defeated Greg.

"You are such a good boy. I was just thinking the same thing. You're the best. You better get back to the locker room, we don't want you getting into any embarrassment now, would we babe?"

Greg walked into the locker room. He looked in the mirror again. "Shit, he got a boner." Chloe's commanding tone had the familiar effect on him again. Now how was he going to get rid of that erection?

"Here you go, big guy" Jade's hand appeared through the curtain with a new pair of underpants. Greg, momentarily startled and holding his hand in front of his crotch, accepted them.

Back on the sofa, Jade had to giggle. "I think he got a hard one, haha, but I could only see it for a second and it's not like there's that much to see."

"Haha, yeah, I gave him the stern Chloe treatment. It always works. He is lucky he didn't cum in his briefs right there. What kind of panties did you get him? You were so fast; I didn't even really see it." Chloe asked.

"Firstly, I wanted to get something from the boys department, but then I realized that they won't have XL stuff. But then I found another kind. Believe it or not there is male underwear called bikini briefs. No idea why they call them that, but they are for men, you can google it. They look nice on the butt, as this one only covers half of it. But most importantly the front part is very, well, very flat. Almost like female panties, just a bit more extra fabric. Should be enough for Mr. 4inch Pepperoni" Jade giggled.

Greg felt immediately that this underwear had much less fabric than the boxer briefs. Are these female panties? She can't be serious. He checked the label. It clearly said "XL Men". This must be some new type, he thought. He stepped into them and pulled them up. It felt good, a good fit. His butt was only half covered, but the feeling was great. In the front he felt the fabric embedding his little man. To his horror, the outline of his now still half erect penis could be clearly seen. He was glad that he was no longer completely hard, and with the semi erection at least he looked a little bigger. Maybe around 3 inches, Greg estimated. But there was no way he could step in front of them exposed like that.

"Babe, are you okay in there, come on. We don't bite." Chloe didn't want to give Greg that much time to think.

Hesitantly, Greg exited the locker room. He was met with exclamations of delight and giggles.

"Oh là là, that's what I call sexy underwear," Jade exclaimed.

"Yeah, that's my stud" Chloe joined in the cheering.

To Greg's horror another female customer passed by making her way to the locker room. A beautiful blonde young girl in her early twenties. She eyed him up and down and held her gaze at his midsection. He could see a mix of grin and pity in her expression.

"Step a bit closer, babe" Chloe was calling him from the sofa.

Greg was now standing directly in front of the two girls. He was aware that Jade could see his little willy almost clearly under the thin fabric.

"What do you think, Jade?" Chloe enjoyed their little threesome here.

Jade took her time. She enjoyed the sight of his body, but ultimately let her gaze rest on his crotch while speaking.

„I think it is a perfect fit for...him. These briefs accentuate all the...small...details just perfectly. It might be a tiny, tiny bit uncomfortable at first as they are quite snug. But after you got used to it, it won't be a big problem. Not a big problem at all, I think." Jade already knew how far she could go.

"What do you think yourself babe?" Chloe needed to hear it from Greg. "It must be the first time you wear this kind of underwear. But I really love it. You look so hot. Is it a tiny, little bit uncomfortable at first?"

"Hmm, maybe a tiny, little bit." Greg just echoed her words, thinking about his tiny, little pecker.

"But it is not a big thing, right?" Chloe loved this.

"Not, it is not." Greg was crimson red faced now.

"It is not what?" Chloe insisted.

"It is not a big thing." Greg wanted to sink in the ground. He had admitted his lack of size to Chloe before. But this was different. This time he had to say it in front of his gf's bestie and there was no way his words could be mistaken.

"We also don't think it is, isn't that right, Jade?" Chloe faced her friend.

"No, we also don't think so, in fact, it is a very small thing for a big stud like Greg" Jade replied with a big grin on her face.

"Ok, let's get you changed back and let's go for the coffee then." Chloe ushered Greg back into the locker.

Greg couldn't believe that he had just stood in front of Jade in that tiny underwear. She must have seen his little cock very clearly. He was insanely embarrassed. Why did Chloe seem to be having so much fun. She didn't seem to mind at all that her friend could know his little secret. Or had Jade already known anyway?

He heard Jade's giggles from outside the dressing room.