One Tiny Problem

Story Info
Small penis humiliation for a high school jock.
7.5k words
4.55
98.8k
98

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrisEva
ChrisEva
332 Followers

#sphfansonly: A story for a niche audience.

The slender young blonde's name was Julie. Dr. Julie M. Netten, to be precise, holder of a newly minted degree in medicine from the University of Washington. A placard framed in black plastic and hastily tacked to the wall behind her desk early yesterday morning confirmed this in bold italic script to all comers, her signature flowing freely in blue pen beyond the designated line. But it hadn't sunk in yet. At this point in time she had been a doctor all of four days since passing her boards and had worked diligently at her first post for only a day and a half.

You are looking at the head doctor for the Bergen Harris High School in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, she thought to herself, still dazed from the past week of her life's transition. The office was lightly furnished and plain, with a door behind her leading to the small examination room, and she sat at her desk surveying it with chin cradled in hands. How did she get here, she wondered. What happened to the fast track?

She was exceptionally young for a licensed doctor at twenty-four. It came from being the youngest in her class as far back as kindergarten, graduating from her own high school in Seattle at age seventeen, then enrolling in the combined seven-year undergraduate-MD program which she powered through nonstop. The past years, aside from one internship in New York and another in Tempe, Arizona, had been a heads-down grind up there in Washington to prove something to herself. Or maybe it was to prove something to her parents, both of whom were successful professionals. When the choice came for her first post after school, she surprised herself and her peers by responding to the pleas of a motivational guest speaker: yes, she picked the cause of rural America. Help close the gap for access to medicine in all parts of the country. Plus, the desire to have an adventure beyond the confines of the Pacific Northwest beckoned after so many years in one place.

Now she wasn't so sure. All day yesterday and today she had run physicals for the girl's field hockey team. They were nice kids, if ordinary, and it could be argued she was doing some good for the world—she had talked to most of the girls about birth control and written a few prescriptions—but the novelty had worn off and doubts about the lack of intellectual challenge in this role were more than just creeping in. They were pounding at the door.

Well, she sighed, and ran a familiar soothing refrain through her mind: doctors are mobile professionals. Her father often said it. All I have to do is work here for a while, maybe a year or even a few months, and then take up a more interesting post that catches my eye. Possibly something even more middle America than Baton Rouge to pursue the rural savior dream, or head to a larger city or even go international. But that's for another time to decide, she thought; for today I am done taking medical histories, temperatures, and physical exams, and ready for some of that famous southern cooking I heard so much about.

A gentle knock at the door surprised her, and a young man's head poked in cautiously.

"Hello, ma'am. I'm Jake Purcell. Is this the doctor's office?" When Julie didn't answer immediately he added, "The lady at the front desk said to come down here."

She greeted him at the door, glancing at the clock. "Yes, yes. Come in, please. Sorry, I was distracted and forgot about the five o'clock." He was an attractive young man, her next and almost forgotten last patient. "It's been a steady stream of field hockey players all day."

He smiled nervously and entered the room, not looking at her but instead down at the floor between them. Julie eyed him curiously. Fit, athletic, and wearing jeans and a high school letter jacket with a large embroidered B-H over a white t-shirt. Quite a handsome boy, like out of a Hollywood movie. And shy, it seemed. A senior, she now remembered from the school secretary's earlier notes.

"Can't say I play field hockey, ma'am. I need the physical for football. I missed it last week with Dr. Adams." He still hadn't looked up at her. His body rocked gently back and forth as he stood in front of her. "I was traveling for the debate team."

"Debate team?" said Julie, surprised. "Not what I expected." She said it with a smile, but immediately realized what she had implied and flushed with embarrassment. "I'm sorry, that's my error. I shouldn't have assumed a football player wouldn't also be an academic."

"It's okay, it's true, I am kind of a nerd." He looked up at her then and flashed a crooked smile. "The guys on the team give me shit about it but I don't mind. I'm the back-up quarterback, and that kinda kicks some ass."

Her stomach flipped when his eyes met hers; it was a struggle to keep her face from betraying a reaction. This was her job now, she was a working woman and must act like a professional. But where was this guy when she was in high school just a few years ago? Attractive, friendly, smart, confident. And those blue eyes set below lush, dark eyebrows. She was only six years older than he, but told herself that she must remain the doctor and he the patient. She cleared her throat and shook her head in an attempt to stay even keeled, but he didn't notice.

"Besides, Bo is my bud. He and I look out for each other. If anybody talks trash about the debate team or the other thing, he's in their face."

"Bo?"

"Yeah, the other Jake. Jake Beauchamps. Most popular guy in the school. Funny that we're both named Jake, the two quarterbacks, right? And best friends since we were babies. Our moms are like this." He held the fingers of one hand together tightly. "He's the starter, gonna play for LSU next year, lucky guy—college scouts are already out at practice. Maybe they'll give me a look too, you never know?"

When Julie heard him pronounce Jake's last name as Bo-Champs, she imagined one of the original French Territory settlers rolling over in his grave. "And what's the other thing you mentioned? That people talk about?"

"Oh nothing, I meant . . . just any other thing." Jake paused and looked uncomfortable. "Bo's always right there for me. You know, Mary Sue used to date him, back in 9th grade. That was the only time we ever fought. But now she's my girl and we're good again."

Julie nodded. He seemed nervous to be here in the doctor's office; she judged that he normally was the strong silent type and wouldn't be such a gabber. Was she doing anything in particular to set him off? Anything other than being an attractive twenty-four year old female doctor about to give him a physical exam, that is? She laughed silently to herself when she thought of it that way. Maybe that's all it was.

"Did you see Mary Sue today?" he continued. Julie's expression remained blank. "You said you saw all the field hockey girls."

"Oh, I see. Let me think, was it Mary Sue Stratford?"

"Close. Bradford. Should have been a healthy girl. Did she pass the exam?"

"Well, you know that I can't speak to you about other students. Privacy. But to be honest, I don't recall her specifically. They all were fine, there should be nothing to worry about."

Jake nodded, and finally seemed to run out of ideas for small talk.

"Jake, I want to ask you a question about the football team, and the training for quarterback. But first, I should introduce myself properly. I am Dr. Netten."

"You're the new full-time school doc?"

Julie smiled. "Yes, I am. And 'new' is right. I'm about as new as it gets in fact. 36 hours into it, straight from Washington state to Bergen Harris High."

"Nice. Welcome to Bergen Harris. And thanks for working me in, then. Coach said I got to get this done to play Friday night. Not that I expect to be on the field much, I'll just be riding the bench. But that's okay. I have to be on call in case Bo gets hurt or something."

"We should be able to get you all set, no problem. Take a seat here and we'll start with your medical history." As Julie returned to her former seated position she watched him out of the corner of her eye; it was remarkable how smoothly Jake slid into the chair opposite her. Athletes reminded her of cats, their power and balance. The image of his bent thighs in those thin jeans joining with his buttocks hung in her vision. She tried to clear her mind. Why was she so horny all of the sudden for this guy? She'd done fine with no sex for months and thought she had mastered those base human desires.

The paperwork went without incident, Jake politely and efficiently answering all of her questions. That moved her closer to the moment that caused the knot in her stomach to tighten; for while her hospital training included giving physical examinations and working with naked people, both women and men, sticking a few catheters into 60-year-old hairy dicks in a city hospital didn't come close to preparing her to order a gorgeous eighteen year old football hunk to strip down. Especially not in a quiet high school office at five o'clock in the afternoon with nobody else around.

"Are you sexually active?" It was one of the standard questions. Jake squinted his eyes and looked down at the floor again.

"Uh . . . do I have to answer that? I mean, would it change what you do in the exam?"

Julie was surprised. Either he was having sex and shy about it or he wasn't getting any. If this hunk wasn't getting laid regularly at eighteen years of age then there was something seriously wrong with the girls at this school. "You can skip it, but it's like I'm asking if you want to talk about sex education topics, like birth control or STDs. Would you like that?"

"No, I should be cool. We can just move on." He seemed uncomfortable but then brightened as he remembered. "You said you wanted to ask me something about training? For football."

"Yes, that's right. I forgot. I wanted to ask you about steroid use. I know there is a lot of pressure for football players to perform, especially here in the south, home of the LSU Tigers! Parents, coaches, everybody really, they all want you boys to win every week, so badly. I imagine it could lead to some unhealthy pressures on the young men. Do you use steroids or do you know boys on the team that do?"

Jake smiled and leaned back in his chair. This was back on comfortable turf for him.

"Me? No, ma'am, never. I wouldn't mess with my body. I play quarterback, though, see? Skilled position. It's about reading the field, knowing the plays, getting off a quick pass to the open receiver. 'Roids wouldn't help me much." He mimed the football throwing motion and flexed his biceps. "Besides, I've got good natural muscles, always have. I've been lifting every day since freshman."

She couldn't disagree with that, from what she could see. "Do you think it's a common practice on the team?"

"I wouldn't want to get anyone in trouble, ma'am," he offered; then as she stared at him waiting for an answer, he squirmed and leaned forward. "Here's what I can say, and I'll not say any more. Look to the big guys on the line. The offensive line, their job is easier when they buff up."

"Thank you, Jake. I appreciate your honesty and I will keep your comments in confidence." He nodded and waited for what was next. Julie took a deep breath. In her experience in med school, when she faced a difficult task she had learned the useful lesson of "fake it until you make it" or in other words, when you are nervous about a new challenge it's best to jump in confidently. She took the jump.

"Jake, I'll take a look at you now in the exam room." She said it simply and directly without hesitation, pointing to the door behind her, and added, "Strip down to your t-shirt and boxers, please. I'll join you in a moment." Then she directed her gaze to the papers on her desk.

He raised his eyebrows, but when it was clear that she had no more to say he stood up, muttered a quiet "Yes, ma'am" and pushed his chair under the lip of the desk, and slipped past her. As soon as the door clicked shut Julie slumped in her chair and let out a big breath of air she didn't realize she had been holding. Am I really doing this? Well, why not, she thought. I came all the way down to Louisi-fucking-ana to save the world and it turns out they have four million people and modern cities and hospitals and of course football, and they don't need me do anything but routine work all day. If the fates throw me a beautiful, shy eighteen year old built like Adonis then why the hell not enjoy it? Think of it as a small perk to the job.

She grabbed a clipboard and her stethoscope, shuffled a few papers on her desk absentmindedly to kill another minute, then walked in to see the boy. He was waiting politely, perched on the edge of the exam table, stripped as instructed. The white t-shirt looked fabulous on him, showing tanned biceps and forearms. He flexed his hands together nervously in his lap which bulged his upper arms. We'll start there, she thought, and brought over the blood pressure cuff.

The normal parts of the exam went along fine, until they got to more delicate aspects. Again she found herself nervous but ready to take the plunge.

"Do you know what a hernia is?" Jake nodded. "Even well-trained athletes like yourself can get them. They can ruin a whole season. I'll check now; pull down your boxers for me please."

He stalled and looked at the floor. "Doc? Ma'am? I'm sorry, but I'm kinda shy about pulling down my shorts in front of you. Is there a way you can check me and I leave them on?"

This wasn't what Julie expected, and she thought for a moment. "I think we could do that. Stand here. Yes, like that."

Jake watched with interest as the young doctor crouched in front of him, her face passing only inches from his groin, hands resting on the front of his legs. Such a light touch, just below the hem of his boxer shorts, and she was so beautiful, like none of the ordinary girls in high school. Not even Mary Sue who was good looking and had a nice smile and big tits, even if she was a little chunky. The doc had something else to her. It was a style and maturity that he wasn't used to.

Then as the doc leaned towards his waist, the front of her scrubs fell open and Jake found himself staring right down her chest. She wore a white lace bra, and with his eyes he traced the smooth curves of both breasts up to its neatly hemmed rim. He felt that familiar surge of blood go straight to his dick. Oh fuck, he thought, I can't get a boner now in the doctor's office. But he couldn't tear himself away from the peek either. She had such pretty tits.

"Let's see, for a hernia we are looking for any bulging out along the wall of the abdomen at the groin. So we're going to check here." And at that she slid her hands smoothly under his shorts and up along his inner thighs, her fingers running against the sides of his balls until her thumbs pressed in and comfortably held their weight. "Now cough to create pressure, please."

He coughed and felt her hands tighten around his scrotum. Her fingers dug into the sensitive skin on the very inner part of his thighs. It was sexy as hell, and he knew there was no way to avoid getting a hard-on after this. "Again," she said, which he did.

Then she stood up to try a different position, and things got worse for Jake's torment because as she leaned over to attend to his balls—still under the cover of his boxers—not only did her scrubs hang open as before but her bra gapped too so that he was looking right down at the triangles of her beautiful pink nipples. If I could ever have a sexy woman like that, he dreamed, and stared like a puppy. After a few more coughs she was done and the nipples were gone. He shook his head in an attempt to stand down his dick.

"Jake," she said matter of fact, rising to face him. "I need to do a testicle check for the physical. It's required; I don't know any way around it. You'll have to pull your boxers down for me now."

He thought he had avoided getting naked for her but her attitude was all business; there didn't seem to be a way out of this one. He began to come to terms with the idea of it. But at least he could give her a warning. "Doc," he stammered, "There's something I'm embarrassed about."

"Tell me. I'm sure it's not bad. I know I seem young but I've seen a lot in my hospital rounds. I doubt you'll shock me."

Julie's curiosity was piqued. Did this hunk of a guy have an STD? Or a funny looking mole? She didn't think he had a huge cock, but his boxers were baggy and she couldn't tell what was under there even when she had her hands around his balls. Some guys are self conscious about being too big, she knew. Or was it a genital piercing or cock ring he regretted? He seemed a clean cut southern boy, so that didn't seem likely. Maybe his dick was curved, that was common and shouldn't be a problem—and it wouldn't even show up unless he was erect. Oh shit, she thought, maybe that's it, is he getting a hard on? That's about the only thing that caused her to worry; how would she handle the testicle check if she had a hard, pulsing dick of a gorgeous guy in her hands.

"What is it?" she prompted again when he was silent, encouraging him.

"It's the size of my penis. It's . . . unusual."

So he's hung like a horse, she thought, that was it! Not surprising, given the rest of his 180 pound muscled body. But not any cause for this level of concern. She laughed lightly trying to put him at ease, and crouched down again next to his groin. Maybe forcing the issue would get him over it. She put her hands on his waistband, thinking mildly about the big dick she was about to uncover and wondering if she would be able to avoid getting turned on herself.

"Jake, are you ready?" He swallowed and nodded, and in one motion she dropped the boxers down over his groin, exposing his dick and balls. His super . . . tiny dick? Oh my God, she thought, I can barely see his dick; there is a dick there, right? She was stunned and so surprised after expecting a horse dick that she couldn't suppress a giggle.

"Jake. . ." she started in an attempt to recover her composure, but couldn't continue. There was nothing to say to even begin to salvage this. He stood there, enduring the most embarrassing moment of his life, his boxers yanked down to his thighs, pubic hair almost covering his tiny erect dick. She controlled herself but then she noticed how his huge balls stuck out further than his dick, and almost started giggling again. Jesus Christ, she thought in a panic, I need to get out of here. She spied the digital thermometer within an arm's reach on the counter.

"Jake, I forgot to get your temperature. Let's do that now. Open up please." As she swung over to pull the plastic case off the stick, he opened his mouth and in it went. "Good, just hold that a minute please, I will be right back." He nodded as she spun quickly to the door and left him standing there feeling stupid as fuck with the thermometer hanging out his mouth and his little dicklette poking out to the empty room. From the outer office he heard the sounds of suppressed giggling.

Fuck, he thought, I'm the laughing stock of everybody. But then he thought of the doctor's beautiful face, the way her hair fell across her shoulders, and the arc of her breasts with the soft pink nipples. What would she say to him? I'd love to fuck you, Jake, you are so hot, but your dick is so small I can never be yours! The thought put more blood into his groin and he reached down with his hand, letting two fingers lie gently against his dick which was stiff as it could get. He wanted her so bad. The longing made his groin ache.

Without thinking, his fingers started to trace a small circle against the head of his penis. It felt so good to touch himself. This was how girls masturbated their clit, he knew, because Mary Sue taught him how to do it. She liked to get off watching him, telling him he had to do it like a girl because his dick wasn't big enough to jerk off normally. Before he met her, he would just grind his dick lying down against the carpet but now she only let him do it this way. Bitchclit, she would tell him: Jake, you have a tiny little bitchclit; I have girlfriends who have bigger clits than your cock!

ChrisEva
ChrisEva
332 Followers