Chloe Discovers SPH Ch. 16

Story Info
Chloe wants to play and finally gets fulfilled.
3.7k words
4.7
8.8k
8

Part 16 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe had fallen asleep for a bit. She had a wild dream. It was a dream full of big cocks. She could clearly feel the moisture between her legs. She called for Greg who had freshened up in the bathroom in the meantime and must have gone into the living room.

"Come to me babe and hold me."

Greg lay down beside her and took her in his arms from behind. She guided her right hand back between their bodies and grasped his penis.

"I just had a totally kinky dream. You won't be mad if I tell you about it, will you baby."

"No, of course not. I would like to hear about it." Greg could already guess that it must have been a very naughty dream.

"I can't even remember everything but the whole dream was full of big dicks. I was lying on my stomach with my knees bent and my butt high in the air. A big black cock was fucking me from behind and stretching my pussy to the max. Another big white cock was shoved into my mouth, me deep throating it, making my cheekbones ache. And my right hand was jerking a third huge black cock that I could barely hold.

As Chloe talked, she squeezed Greg's small penis and slowly moved her hand up and down. She rubbed his glans against her bottom.

"Do you like it when I tell you about it?" she asked.

"Yes, please tell me more, was I in your dream too?" Greg felt his little pee pee hard as steel.

"I don't know, I think I forgot all about you. No, wait, you were there, too. You were lying with your head between my legs. You licked my pussy from below while the man behind me fucked me deep and hard just inches above your face. I don't know who they were, I think it was my two black exes and my Korean ex, but in my dream, I didn't care about that either. I was just so horny for cock, for big cock. When I just woke up, I had a really dry mouth and here, feel how wet I am." Chloe took her hand off his penis, took his hand and guided it between her thighs. Greg reached into her moisture that was already running down the sides of her thighs.

"I have a deal for you. I absolutely need you to fuck me tonight with your 6-inch fake dick. But it might be a little unfair to you because you won't be able to cum at all because you won't feel much in the sleeve."

Chloe took his little willy in her hand again and continued to jerk it off.

"The deal is: I'll give you a handjob first. But with a little twist. You have to cum in a small shot glass. You remember my shot glasses in the kitchen, right? I'm sure you can fill a small shot glass completely, right?"

"Oh yeah of course! I can certainly fill it." Greg didn't see a problem in that.

"Great! There are marks on the shot glass at one-quarter, half-full and three-quarters. If you fill it up, I will down it in front of your eyes. If you can't fill the shot glass though, then I get a little reward."

"Wait, you wouldn't ask me to drink it, right?" Greg didn't like where this was leading.

"Oh, no no, of course not. I wouldn't ask any guy to do that. I know how much you would dislike such an embarrassing task. Let me think of something else, hmmm, yes, if you cannot fill the glass, I get to write words on your belly. One word for each mark you don't reach."

Chloe continued to rub his penis against her bottom. "How does that sound to you? That's a good deal, isn't it? You get one rubbed off and if you fill up the glass, the fun is all yours. And if not, it is just gonna be some little innocent words."

Greg didn't quite know what to make of it. But on the one hand, he was already so aroused that he really wanted to cum, and besides, he would be able to fill such a small shot glass anyway, no problem. And whatever she wrote, it wouldn't last long after the next shower anyway.

"Okay deal. We'll do it like this." he finally said.

"Perfect then go get the shot glass from the kitchen." Chloe happily agreed.

While Greg went to get the shot glass Chloe grabbed the body lotion from the bathroom. When he returned, she signaled Greg to put the shot glass on the nightstand and motioned for him to lie down next to her. She pulled down her dress so that her right breast was exposed. Greg already knew what to do and sucked her nipple as he had learned.

"Yes, that's my good boy. Nibble on my boob, suckle on my nipple like my good baby. That's a good boy." Chloe leaned back.

She grabbed the body lotion and slowly smeared some on his torso and played with his nipples. She could already see a thread of precum dripping from his little guy. She continued to spread the body lotion over his torso and around his belly button.

Finally, Chloe grabbed his pecker with two fingers of her left hand and slowly moved them up and down.

"Did you have a good day today? It must have been insanely exciting for you. First you admitted for the first time to other people that you have a small pee pee when we were in the sex store. And after that you even modelled for me and Jade in your new sexy undies. I think Jade also noticed that you are not the big stud she imagined, wouldn't you agree?"

With her nipple in his mouth, all he could do was answer in an unintelligible way and nod his head. Chloe knew the answer, of course, and she could feel his arousal in his baby carrot.

"Would you rather have really shown Jade your tiny timmy without underpants?" Chloe continued the interrogation. She loved to do that while he was only thinking with his groin.

Greg felt his head begin to glow. He shook his head.

Chloe knew Greg was struggling with this question and didn't know how to answer it. Of course, it would be incredibly embarrassing for him to show Jade his cute weenie, but on the other hand these embarrassing moments excited Greg in an extreme way - she could feel his little man pulsing in her hand. Greg had to be about to cum.

"When I talked to Lucy on the phone earlier, I really wanted to tell her that you were not actually the house but that you licked my pussy and that the missing equipment was not a broom, but your teeney peeney. I can hardly wait for you to meet Lucy. Then the four of us can go out together with Jade. Maybe I'll tell Lucy a little more about you beforehand what do you think? She certainly would have fun, too. And she has a lovely laugh, you know."

That was it. The idea of yet another friend of Chloe joining in knowing his secret and imagining her innocent laughter when it was revealed to her brought Greg over the edge. He began to breathe heavily as he continued to suckle Chloe's nipple in his mouth and Chloe put the shot glass below his tiny weener so that he could feel it.

"That's it, my baby boy. Show me how much cum is in your little balls. Show me what a big boy you are."

Greg came with a first, violent stream. As she adjusted the angle in a quick but subtle move, he shot past the glass and right onto Chloe's left thigh. Immediately she slipped her dress over her thigh and directed his little winkie directly into the shot glass. His further subsiding outpourings flowed into it.

"Yes, that's my baby boy. Very well done. That's more than I expected."

Greg recovered from his orgasm. Slowly he opened his eyes and straightened up half-way. He was sure that he probably even had overfilled the shot glass. He looked into the triumphant eyes of Chloe who was holding the shot glass in front of his eyes with her left hand. It was barely half full.

"Oh, look baby, at least you filled the glass almost halfway. Almost like a big boy. But that unfortunately leaves out two marks and I get to write two words on your belly. I have to think very carefully about what I want to write. Let me get a pen first."

Chloe got up and ran to the study where she grabbed a permanent marker. On the way, she also grabbed a piece of tissue and wiped Greg's cum off her leg.

Greg was puzzled. Had she played a trick on him? He checked the bed, there were no traces of cum and no tissues to be seen. The glass didn't look like anything had been poured out if it either. When she came back, he also scanned her body, he could not find anything. He was sure that he had come very hard. Maybe he had had too much sex lately, he told himself. But deal is deal.

"Okay, get up and stand next to the bed," Chloe commanded.

"Wait, is that a permanent marker? That's not what we agreed on." Greg protested.

"Oh, don't be a killjoy. Besides, I didn't say what pen I wanted to write the words with. Don't worry, you're the only one who can read it besides me. Now hold still." Chloe simply wiped away his objections.

As Greg stood there beside the bed, she looked at his little angry inch. What was she going to write? Now, just after he had come, his little man was shrinking down even smaller than he already was. It almost looked like he was trying to withdraw completely into his body.

Greg knew that at that moment he was not spotting a very impressive image. This had to be the moment when his penis was at its smallest. It could be no more than two inches long and all wrinkly. It stood out from his body in a small, pathetic curve. Chloe eyed it, thinking about what it reminded her of. Suddenly a big grin showed on her face and Chloe began to write.

The first word Chloe wrote was just below his belly button. It read: BIG. Greg looked down at himself and was surprised. He could actually live with that quite well. And it was very nice of Chloe to write this. What would the second word be?

The word was longer, and it seemed like she used double lining for each character. Greg could feel it more than see it. An S, then an H, then an R, now Greg knew what she would write:

SHRIMP.

It's perfect, Chloe leaned back a bit and took a minute to look at her work. BIG SHRIMP. She beamed at Greg from below.

"I'm sure it'll last a few days, and don't you dare make any special effort to rinse it off. The permanent marker will hold it up pretty well. Besides, too much rubbing wouldn't be good for your fair skin at all either, you know." Chloe giggled.

"It got the perfect size for our Lilly Loop now." Chloe grabbed the small silicone ring from the nightstand stretched it apart a bit and slipped it over his tiny head all the way down to its base with great ease. Slowly she took two fingers again and jerked his pink baby carrot. It was a little uncomfortable for Greg since he had just cum, but he slowly felt himself getting hard.

"Don't worry, you don't have to cum again today. You just have to get hard again. The Lilly Loop will make sure you stay hard for at least a while, and I need that from you now. I want you to keep jerking, but only with two fingers. I'll take the shot glass to the fridge. Who knows maybe we can use that later?"

Greg thought it was funny that she wanted to keep the shot glass with his sperm in the fridge. "Was she so kinky as to drink it later? Crazy naughty Chloe."

Chloe came back from the kitchen.

"You look delicious, you are almost back to your full, well, size." Chloe laughed out loud and jerked him off a bit more herself until he was really at his full size and applied some more lube to prepare him for the sleeve.

"That should do it. With the Lilly Loop he will stand like that for quite a while now. But now I really want to try our fat sleeve."

She took the sleeve from the nightstand and gave it to Greg.

"Here, I want you to satisfy me manually first, so you can watch my pussy closely. Besides, you are not used to handling such a big tool. Put two fingers in the sleeve, that should be enough and then play with my pussy."

Chloe lay down on the bed and spread her thighs. Greg could see that she had already become wet again.

He lay down between her legs and used the sleeve to play with her moist cookie, his face just inches away. Slowly he stroked up and down the sides of her pussy and her inner thighs. He could already see that her sweet cunt was producing more and more juice. It felt strange but also good to suddenly have a big cock even if he only held it in his hand. The penis head seemed so much bigger than his own, the whole thing must have had at least double his girth. He used it to put pressure on her clit. Slowly he played the sleeve along her vulva from the clit to the tender lips along her opening to the bottom of her golden glistening palace. He could clearly see her rising moisture and he even saw her starting light convulsions. Very slowly he approached her opening with the head of the fake dick. Greg could hear Chloe's breathing quicken. Absently, she started to play with her nipples. Very carefully Greg placed the "penis" at her opening and pressed lightly. His first surprise was that he had to overcome a little resistance to penetrate her. He had never felt such resistance himself. Her pussy-lips spread around the sleeve and remained tight around it.

"Oh yes, that feels good, mmmm, I'd almost forgotten what a big cock feels like." Chloe breathed harder and faster. "Give me more. I want it all inside me but let me accommodate."

Slowly Greg guided the thick rod deeper and deeper into Chloe's pink biscuit. He felt in his fingers how tight her love tunnel was for this thick member. It wasn't the effortless in and out he knew. Instead, her vagina gripped the intruder tightly from all sides every second. After a few minutes, Greg noticed how much her needy clam seemed to expand. It had turning dark pink, and it also seemed bigger to him than he had ever seen it. And there was one more difference he noticed: her sweet pussy juices that he had so often enjoyed and that normally flowed in a clear stream from her cleft or covered it with a glistening layer, had changed.

The longer he inserted and removed this steamer in its full length and width into her sweet hole, the more clearly he saw the increasingly milky juice she was now producing. It was as if her tight plum needed not only a light film of moisture, but a thick cream to absorb this moby dick. Finally, Greg shoved the whole thing into her as far as his fingers could go, his palm landing in a pool of moisture.

Chloe sat up slightly and looked at Greg. "I want you to put that sleeve on now and then park that big Mack truck right in this little garage." She laughed out loud. "How's your little man doing? Mhmmm, he's still really hard, great. Hurry up, I can't wait long."

Greg hurried to pull the sleeve over his penis, it went easier than he thought since he still had lube on it. The thing was really well thought-out. His testicles were passed through another rubber ring and so the sleeve sat sufficiently secure over his small guy. Greg looked down at himself: wow, what a sight. It really made a big difference to have such a big cock dangling between his legs.

"Don't forget the condom, baby. Try one of the new ones first, condoms are all more or less the same, that's what you said before, right?" Chloe threw one of the extra small condoms that she had kept close to her, towards him.

Greg was trying his best, but there was no way. He couldn't even get the condom over the head no matter how hard he tried. He grabbed it in a last fruitless effort and stretched it to the max, until it tore apart with a snapping sound and landed on the floor.

"Damn, it is torn," he admitted.

"Seems there is a reason why they come in different sizes then, baby. These are for the cute ones, you know, like your cute Justin, just in, Hahaha. Not made for the womb raider between your legs tonight. Here, try the normal size ones you accidentally bought, well, accidentally bought for years." Chloe tossed him one of his old condoms, smiling mockingly.

This one was better, even though Greg also had to use both hands to get it over the cock head. This thing was really thick. But it eventually worked. He was amazed by the feeling when he finally used one hole hand to roll the condom down over this thick shaft, stroking it at the same time. Usually, he would only use two or three fingers to do it.

"Oh my, yeah, that's the real deal, babe. Shake it for me." Chloe reassumed her position, opening her legs.

Greg rocked his hips right and left quickly, feeling the weight of this big member swinging from side to side hitting his legs. He felt strong and powerful, and he couldn't wait to insert his new cock into her pussy.

"Yes, now you got it, give me that BIG SHRIMP!" Chloe pointed her finger at the words on his stomach and giggled.

Greg didn't mind her mockery; he didn't have to be asked twice. The first difference Greg noticed immediately was the distance his own body was from hers. He was able to put his new member against her pussy and yet he himself felt still far away from her. In a first careful thrust, he slowly shoved this pleasure pump into her lady v.

"Oh, yes, that's it, babe!"

And even though his own feeling was not very intense due to the sleeve Greg could still feel the pressure that the walls of her love channel were putting on this thick pleasure pole. Another change for him was the feeling that he could now thrust much further. These two inches more changed his entire movement. If his usual movement was basically just a little poke in and out, now he could actually go in long thrusts. A movement that could be legitimately called fucking. He realized it was the first time he could actually pretend to be really fucking someone. He also ran little risk that his penis could slip out of her pool of moisture even if he had carelessly pulled out a little farer than intended. Greg felt amazing. He would fuck her good. Greg reached around her thighs with both arms and lifted her slightly off the bed so that her butt hung in the air. He was strong enough, after all. He kept holding her like that and began to hammer her faster and faster, moving this heavy hose in and out of her flowerpot.

And another change that Greg noticed immediately was the behavior of Chloe herself. In the past she had always still been very controlled even in the greatest arousal. Sure, she had enjoyed it occasionally, but she still seemed to be in control somehow. Now, however, she had placed her trembling fingers between her legs and spread her labia to facilitate the thick intruder's work. Her legs were shaken by random tremors.

Her reddened head was thrown back, loud moans came out of her mouth. No new command to Greg, she seemed to have completely forgotten the situation around her. Her only thought, her only desire seemed to be for the huge steamboat between her legs. Her pelvis rose and fell in rhythm with Greg's thrusts, and she acted almost obscene in her desire to just take more of that fat cock inside her. She was sweating. Greg could see her sweat on her belly and feel it even on her calves. Her nipples stood out hard like pins from her breasts. Her moaning grew louder. He had never seen her this aroused. And the thick slime oozing from her love hole seemed to have no end. Her breath grew faster and faster. Her swollen labia clenched onto this love pump like they wanted to suck it deeper and deeper into her.

"Oh yes oh yes oh fuck yes yes yes." In one last great act her hips stretched greedily towards this pleasure rod and lifted almost her whole body off the bed. Chloe screamed and exploded in an incredible orgasm she had not experienced in a very long time. Her body slipped completely out of her control. Her legs trembled and twitched like crazy, her pussy squirted pussy juice and at the same time even more milky liquid poured out of her all around the fat shaft inside her. Her hands sought the thick rod between her legs and held it firmly in her moist cream hole. Chloe dropped back onto the bed, her hands clasped tightly around the base of the sleeve, which slid off Greg's penis with a plop and remained between her thighs, deeply buried in her moist silk basket. She just lay there, her body continuing to twitch with no way to control herself.

Greg could only watch the spectacle in awe. So, this is how a big fat cock could satisfy a woman. He himself had suddenly shrunk back to normal size and stood in front of the bed with his own small, but still hard twig.