Chloe goes to America

Story Info
Girl comes to college in the U S of A, has misadventures.
24.8k words
4.23
22.1k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This is mostly a reluctance story. It's got lezdom, interracial, manipulation and coercion, group(no mm), and public and exhibition themes. It's not written to please everyone. It's written for the specific audience that enjoys this type of story. I consider this smut. 100% smut. There is no good, bad, or morality to the story or any smut I write. It's not supposed to be realistic, it's smut. This is fantasy. I 120% do not condone anything like this in the real world. Everything in this story that is not smut is used in the setup and support of the smut. In other words, the non-smut was created for the smut and not the smut for the non-smut lol. Enough ranting...Enjoy.

Chloe goes to America.

"Come in," Sheila Fitzgerald called out in response to the knock on her office door.

Sheila Fitzgerald was a quite attractive forty-year-old black woman. Her smooth mocha skin was flawless and she kept her curvy body firm, fit, and in shape thanks to her workout regiments. She was always dressed in attires that both accented her figure handsomely while also commanding respect. It made her sexy, alluring, and respectable all at the same time. It was what her students and co-faculty at the all-girls college of Margaret Green thought about her. At five feet nine inches, and with her usual high-heeled pumps on her feet, she could also be an imposing figure. She however had an easy smile that usually made her approachable to the girls.

She already knew it was Ria, a sophomore and her trustworthy student confidant, at the door.

Putting the papers in front of her to the side, she smiled at the pretty caramel-skinned twenty-two-year-old girl as she walked into her office. She was in a form-fitting T-shirt and jeans and had a big Cheshire's Cat grin on her face.

"Sup Professor Fitzgerald!" she said excitedly and flopped herself onto the comfy cushion sofa that was to one side of the office, "I've got some juicy news for you. You are just going to love it!"

"Yeah? Juicy? You know I like juicy," Sheila replied smiling calmly at the girl.

"Chloe Martin," Ria said, her smile getting bigger.

"Chloe Martin..." Sheila repeated, "as in Chloe Martin, the freshman in my feminism studies class?"

"Yup!" Ria replied still smiling.

"Okay. What about her?" Sheila asked, giving the girl the opening she knew she was looking for to divulge the information she was so excited to share.

"So, like under all those baggy clothes she puts on, right? She is like a total hottie. I mean like a cute banging body and all. 34D tits on her small cute frame and a full heart-shaped butt like you would not believe. And that's not all..." she paused looking expectantly at Sheila.

But Sheila continued to gaze at her steadily, so she continued.

"So, she is like an international student, right? From a small village in some small country in Europe, like poor. She and her family actually thought America was some kind of free money land and that when she got here, she would automatically be rich and start sending money home for the family," Ria said laughing.

"Now she is here, dead broke and desperate. She can't even work. She does not know how to tell her hopeful family and their whole village, all of who are like expecting loads of money, that America is not what they thought it was and that she will not be sending home bags of cash," she said laughing again.

"And how do you know all this?" Sheila asked.

"Well Prof, one of her roomies is a friend of mine and I befriended her when I ran into her while I was over at their room once."

"Hmm, I see," Sheila replied still smiling evenly but now with a hint of encouragement at the sophomore who she knew had more to add, and rightly so, as Ria started to talk again with the confident Cheshire's grin returning to her face.

"So, I like suggested a solution to her money problems and a way for her to enjoy the American life. I told her about dancing at the club." Ria said with a beaming smile, clearly impressed with herself.

Sheila's smile also now got bigger.

"Nice Ria. And how did she take your suggestions?" she asked.

"Well, it took her a while to understand that I was talking about stripping, and when she finally did, she was so shocked, her face turned even paler than it already is. Then she stammered that she could never do that, all before she all but hightailed her phat ass away," Ria said laughing. "But don't worry Prof, I have been working on her. Been making her hang out with me so she can see the high and fab life, and I think she is just about to crack. I can feel her trying to work up the courage to ask me about it," She said giggling.

"Excellent! Just excellent, Ria. This is juicy news indeed. I like it," Sheila smiled at her.

"Knew you would Prof!" Ria responded giggling excitedly.

"Keep me in the loop dear. Let me know when she starts dancing and I will go visit the club," Sheila said to her

"Sure thing Prof! Will do."

"You did good dear," Sheila said smiling at her again as the girl stood up to leave.

********************

Chloe, nineteen, bit her lip again as she quickly looked around and back at Ria. They had come to the coffee shop to study and hang out. The shop was not busy at the moment. There were a few people here and there but there was no one close to them at the moment.

She was really glad to be friends with Ria. Ria had all but taken her under her wings, showing and telling her how things were done in America.

Things in America were not at all what she or her family for that matter had thought. It was not what they had watched in the Hollywood movies that got to their part of the world. Movies in which everyone in America had everything they wanted. She was getting to know better, but her family back home, who were quite frankly starting to get confused as to why she had not started to send money, clothes, and other goodies back home to them, still had no clue. They honestly would not believe it if she told them otherwise. She would not have believed it if she was not finding out for herself.

Alone and lonely, she had started to despair and feel down until she met Ria. Hanging out with Ria, she saw glimpses of the American life she had watched in those movies. And Ria was so smart and confident too! She was naturally shy and a little timid, she admired and sometimes wished she could be like Ria.

Licking her lips and looking around one last time, she leaned forward toward Ria. She did not want to lose the little courage she had been working on gathering the past few days.

"Um, So, Ria? That thing...what you told me about, you know...the club, dancing, like you, you think I can do it?" she asked managing to get the words out, her voice low and having broken several times.

She watched Ria's face brake into a big smile which made her instantly feel better.

"Of course baby girl! Chloe, you are hot! Hotter than most of the girls already there. You ready to give it a try?" she asked grabbing both Chloe's palms excitedly.

"Um...yeah, I think so," she said a little hesitantly as she looked nervously around again to make sure no one could overhear them with Ria's excitement. A hope that was dashed by Ria's next reaction as she jumped out of her seat, excitedly grabbing and hugging her which made her face turn pink as she blushed.

"Yea! I am so excited! You are going to be awesome! It's going to be so awesome, you and me! You will see. You will not regret it. It will be so much fun and you will make a shit load of money!" Ria said excitedly to her.

Unable to resist Ria's contagious excitement, they both broke out giggling. They were pretty much too excited to keep on studying after that, so they left the shop, excitedly planning, or more accurately, Ria excitedly planning what was next.

********************

They sat in Ria's bumblebee yellow Volkswagen Beetle in front of the side entrance of the club. The pink flashing lights from the bright neon "Pink Pussy Cats" sign periodically illuminated the insides of the car.

Chloe could feel her heart beating in her chest as she looked at Ria's grinning face. She tried to grin back but could only manage a nervous swallow.

The past two days since the cafe had been a roller coaster. Ria had coached her on dance moves, walks, and steps she will need for her audition.

She had gotten them down pretty well, happy to impress Ria who had had nothing but praises and compliments for her as she learned the moves and various poses. Smaller than Ria at five feet three and one hundred and ten pounds, she could not borrow Ria's clothes, so Ria had taken her out to buy the sexy mid-thigh skirt, shoulder-less crop top, and high-heeled ankle boots she was currently wearing for her audition. Ria had told her that she could pay her back when she started earning money dancing.

She had been okay and even excited as they went about getting her ready. But now that they were sitting in Ria's car in front of the club, she was downright terrified. Ria had told her that the club was mostly female clientele with only a few men at times and should therefore not be a big deal. But it was a big deal to her. She could not even remember when her mother had last seen her naked, talk less about a stranger or strangers, men or women. But looking at Ria's smiling face, she knew she did not want to disappoint her, not after all she had done for her.

"You got it, girl, trust me, it's going to be a no biggie. You ready?" Ria asked her, a reassuring smile on her face.

"Yes...I think so," she managed to get out nodding her head.

"Atta girl. You want me to stay with you in there?"

"Yes, please," she responded quickly. It had not even crossed her mind that she might have been left alone with the manager.

"Alright girl, no problem. I got you okay?" she said reaching for Chloe's hand and gently squeezing it.

Getting out of the car, they made their way to the side entrance of the club.

"Oh, girl, just one last thing," Ria said like she just remembered something as she took Chloe's hand, stopping their progress just as they got close to the entrance.

"Should not be a big deal, but just in case. The club kinda has a lot of girls right now. So, Ron, the manager, might want to play hardball and say that there is no space right now. You know, just to test if you really want the job or not. If that happens then you just blow him okay? Most of the new girls have to. Well, I did not have to cos I was not a newbie and I already had clientele that I brought to the club. I don't think it would be an issue, but if it is, then just blow him and you should be okay. You have given a blow job before right?" she asked evenly.

Chloe nodded her head dazed, unsure of what else to do. A teenage nineteen-year-old "boyfriend" back home had once convinced her to give him a blow job when she was eighteen.

"It should be all good then," Ria said smiling at her as she took her hand as they resumed walking the last few steps to the entrance and inside the building.

********************

"This the girl?"

They were in the manager, Ron's office. He sat in his office chair to the side of his desk and they stood in front of him.

Ron was an average middle-aged man, about forty-five, with a slight potbelly. He tied his long hair in a ponytail and always wore Hawaiian shirts and alligator boots.

"Uh, hun. A hottie ain't she?" Ria replied smiling.

"She's alright," he chuckled looking Chloe up and down.

"You know she a hottie Ron," Ria said laughing playfully.

Chloe was not sure if the thumping in her chest was due to her heartbeat or the bass of the hip-hop music booming through the walls.

"Turn around slowly for me," he said to Chloe.

She turned around putting one of her slightly shaking hands on her hip, remembering how Ria had taught her to always pose and move seductively.

"Not bad, not bad. Show me what you've got," he said when she was back facing him.

The room was silent (except for the thumping bass) for a few seconds as they all looked at each other before Ria broke the silence.

"Dance Chloe, Show him some moves," she said.

"Oh, sorry," she said slowly pulling in a long breath.

Closing her eyes briefly, she concentrated on the music coming through the walls. Opening her eyes, she started to move her body slowly, remembering the moves she had been taught and shown. She looked at Rai who smiled and nodded her head.

Encouraged, she started to dance with more purpose. She started swinging and rolling her hips and slowly running her hands up and down the sides of her body. She felt a tingling in the tummy as she watched Ron and Ria's eyes on her. Although it made her feel bashful, she was surprised to find out that she kind of liked it. She started to shake her butt as Ria had taught her. She turned her back to Ron, bent at her knees, and started to twerk and roll her hips.

Ria had told her she had the most amazing ass she had seen on a white girl. She had said she had a juicy "thicc" heart-shaped ass any girl would kill for.

"Alright, that's good," Ron said after a short while.

"Good right?" Ria asked beaming at Ron.

"She alright," Ron said again.

"C'mon Ron, she is good and you know it."

"Doesn't matter. You know we don't have any openings right now."

"C'mon Ron, bullshit! Give me a break. You know she will do good for the club. Plus she really needs the money, give the girl a break. She a struggling student," Ria said frowning her face at him.

Chloe's heart was pounding in her chest as she listened to the exchange. Now that she was so close, she realized how much she wanted to get the job, to have money to spend as Ria did, and she was afraid the opportunity would slip away.

"Well, you know you are one of my favorites Ria, but I don't know she really wants the money. She might just be some pretty rich white girl for all I know," Ron said with a sly smile on his face.

"She really wants the money, Ron. Don't you sweetie?" Ria said turning to Chloe.

Chloe nodded her head swallowing, unable to talk.

"See Ron? I told you, and I know how much she wants it."

"You really want the money?" Ron asked, now addressing Chloe directly.

"Yes...yes sir," she said holding her breath as she saw a glimmer of hope.

"Show me then," he said leaning back into his seat and spreading his legs wide.

Chloe looked at Ria, who nodded her head at her. After a brief pause, she moved towards Ron her knees shaking slightly.

Ria came to her side joining her in front of Ron.

"It's okay sweetie. Kneel down," she said placing her hand gently on Chloe's shoulder and gently pushing down so that Chloe knelt in between Ron's open legs.

"Good girl. Now unbuckle his belt," she said.

Her hands shaking slightly, Chloe reached for his belt buckle and unbuckled it.

"Open the button and zipper baby," came the next instruction from Ria's guiding voice.

Hands still shaking, she managed to open the button in front of his jeans and pulled the zipper down.

"Almost there baby, reach in and pull his cock out", Ria instructed.

Chloe looked up at Ron who had a grin on his face, to Ria who was smiling encouragingly at her, to make sure it was okay before she reached slowly into his fly.

Her expression slowly changed from a look of trepidation to a look of confusion before transitioning to awe and then back to trepidation.

She pulled Ron's cock out and what she held in her hand was nothing like the small dick she had sucked when she was eighteen. What she held in her hand was much bigger. It had angry-looking veins and it was warm and pulsating in her hand.

Licking her lips nervously, she looked up at Ria again.

"You got it, girl. Put it in your mouth and suck it," Ria said smiling. She gently brushed Chloe's hair with her fingers before gently pushing her head down.

Chloe opened her mouth allowing the head of Ron's cock passage through her lips and into her warm mouth.

A couple of minutes later and her head was bobbing up and down on Ron's cock. Ria held her phone at an angle and out of sight of Chloe as she recorded a close-up of the scene so that only Chloe and Ron's cock and lower body were in the frame. All the while, she whispered sweet words of encouragement and instructions on giving wet blowjobs into Chloe's ear.

Ron enjoyed the view, his cock now glistening with Chloe's spit as trials of it slid into his pubic hair and down to his balls. Groaning loudly and lifting his hands to hold her head in place, he started to ejaculate load after load into her mouth.

Chloe's eyes went wide and her nostrils started flaring in a panic as she was unsure of what to do.

"It's okay sweetie. He is just cumming in your mouth because you were really good. Just stay calm and keep your lips around his cock. He is almost done." Ria said to her caressing her shoulder.

Lifting her head back up, Ron pulled his cock out of her mouth and she looked up and around before her eyes finally settled on Ria. She was unsure what to do next.

"Tilt your head back a little baby and open your mouth so Ron can see his load," Ria said to her.

Tilting her head back a little, Chloe opened her mouth doing as Ria had requested.

"Perfect! Keep it open and hold it in your mouth for a little bit sweetie, okay?" Ria said to her and smiled when Chloe nodded her head.

"So she gets the job Ron?" she asked smiling at him, her hands on her hips.

"Yeah, sure," he said, a shit-eating grin on his face as he looked from one girl to the other. Chloe was submissively on her knees looking up at them with her big doe eyes holding his cum in her wide open mouth. The alpha female was subtly displayed her dominance.

"Yea!" Ria squealed, "You got the job, Chloe!" she said to Chloe.

"So when does she start?" she said turning back to Ron.

"Up to you, she can start next week," he said shrugging his shoulders.

"Yea!" she said again excitedly looking at Chloe. "Okay, you can swallow his load now. He can't play any more tricks," she smiled at her.

Chloe, the expression on her face, a mixture of bashful submissiveness and shame, swallowed for the first time in her life and it was a load of a man as old as her father and who she had just met.

********************

Chloe stood beside Ria. They were backstage just by the door that led to the club's stage and she was feeling her heart pumping in her chest as nervous energy coursed through her body.

Ria was in a red slingshot G-string bikini set. On her feet were seven-inch black shiny platform peep toe ankle booties that had laces behind them. She was in a neon pink off-shoulder fence net mini bodysuit dress that came with elbow-length fingerless gloves also made with the fence net material. Completing her look was a pair of seven-inch sparkle rainbow and pink chrome platform peep toe booties that had dark pink laces in the front.

Bright orange highlights had been added to her light blonde hair and her pubs had been trimmed into a heart shape and were dyed the same bright orange as the highlights in her hair. Ria said it went well with the name "Peaches", which was the stage name they had picked for her.

The days after she got the job had been a blur. She was still trying to come to terms with what had happened but things were moving so fast, that she had just found herself following the lead of an excited Ria who had taken control of the whole process. Ria took her out shopping for all she would need, like the outfit, makeup, and hair products. She had told her she could just pay her back the cost after she started dancing.

And now she was standing practically naked about to go dance on a stage in front of people for the first time in her life. She and Ria were about to be introduced to the stage. Ria was going to take her under her wings for a week, show her the ropes and all.