Chloe goes to America

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard the energetic voice of the DJ start to introduce them as Ria took her hand, looked at her, and smiled big, indicating to her to do likewise which she did. Following Ria's lead, they walked toward and through the entrance onto the stage with long strides swinging their hips and asses from side to side as Ria had coached her.

Big smiles still on their face, they started to dance as the DJ hyped the crowd, introducing and complementing the tits and ass of especially the new white bunny, Peaches.

The crowd of mostly females cheered and continued to cheer and a small crowd circled the edge of the stage. Chloe continued to follow Ria's lead as she moved closer to the edge and the crowd. Backing the crowd and crouching, Ria started to shake her ass looking over the shoulder and smiling at the crowd. Chloe followed suit and the crowd cheered in approval. Money started to get thrown on the stage and Chloe smiling looked on, half bashful and half happily, as all types of women smiled approvingly back at her as they watched her and waited to have their turn to get closer to place dollar bills on her shaking ass.

Chloe was tingling all over. All the attention on her and all the approval, all the money and all the wanting she saw in the woman's eyes, they liked her! It was so intoxicating and she was soon feeling lightheaded enjoying herself and showing off for the crowd with Ria encouraging and edging her on.

Ten minutes later, they were stooped down happily packing and picking up the most money Chloe had ever seen at one time from the stage floor. And that was not all! Ria took her around the club floor and she ended up being in high demand to give lap dances for which she earned twenty dollars plus tips per song.

~~~~~

The night had been such a rush and such a success for Chloe and Ria and they were both back in Ria's doom room ecstatic. Both dressed in just their bras and panties, they were happily and playfully jumping up and down and dancing on Ria's bed while laughing, giggling, and singing along with the song playing over the desktop speaker connected to Ria's phone. It was five AM and there were one-dollar bills and other bigger dollar notes strewn all over the bed. They had made just shy of three grand between both of them! Chloe could hardly believe it. She was on cloud nine. Ria had been so right! She could not believe her luck in having Ria as her friend.

********************

"That will be all for today ladies. Miss Martin, please see me at my office," Sheila said as the class started to break up.

It was Monday and Chloe's heart was pounding heavily in her chest. She was sitting in the very last row in Professor Sheila Fitzgerald's feminist studies class and she had her hoodie up in an attempt to hide even more.

As she had been working at the club Saturday night, Professor Sheila Fitzgerald of all people had come into the club! Her Professor had sat at a booth to one side of the club with a cosmopolitan drink in front of her.

It had been two weeks since she started dancing at the club and she was now performing by herself and Ria had also been off.

Chloe had tried to avoid the area Sheila sat in. She had also hoped that the low lighting in the club had helped conceal her. It had not seemed like Sheila had seen her. And if she did, she had hoped she did not know who she was or recognize her. But now, she was not so sure. Sheila had just addressed her by her name!

~~~~~

"Come on in Miss Martin," Sheila sitting behind her desk, smiled at her waving her in.

The door had been open and Chloe had softly knocked on it.

Chloe smiled nervously in return, stepping into the office. Sheila was smiling, which gave her some hope that this was not about the club,' If the professor had seen her in the club, she would not smile at her because she would be in trouble right?'' she thought.

"Close the door behind you and have a seat," Sheila said still smiling at her and pointing her to the sofa.

"Thanks," Chloe managed to say softly, closing the door before walking over to the sofa and taking a seat.

"I was so happy to see you dancing at the Pink Pussy Cats club last Saturday," Sheila said. Chloe's face went white as all the blood drained from it. She felt like a bomb had just gone off close to her face. She wrung her fingers together in her lap in an attempt to stop them from shaking as Sheila just carried on. "And you were really good too dear. How long have you been stripping and dancing?"

"Ahh...about, about, two weeks," Chloe managed to get out.

"Oh wow, you are pretty much a newbie. That's wonderful. I really like to see young girls like yourself put into practice the things I try to teach you in class you know?" she asked rhetorically as Chloe just looked at her confused. "You are a young strong, beautiful, and independent girl, not afraid to make use of her best assets to get what she wants and needs. It always makes me glad to see young girls like yourself empowering themselves," Sheila stood up and walked over to the sofa.

"Um...yes...thank you, Professor," Chloe managed a small smile as some of the blood returned to her face. She still however was somewhat confused, 'She was not in trouble? In fact, Professor Fitzgerald seemed happy with her?'

"You are quite welcome, young lady. Yes, it's great! I can't wait to just share it all over the campus. You should be so proud of yourself!" Sheila exclaimed.

Chloe's face went white for the second time in the short period she had been in Sheila's office, "No!...please, no Professor..." Chloe exclaimed quickly, her eyes panicked as she stammered.

"No? Why not Chloe?" Sheila asked her, pretending to be confused as to why Chloe would object to her statement, "Don't you want everyone to know that you are stripping?" she asked.

Chloe shook her head no, her eyes looking pleadingly at Sheila.

"Ooh, I get it dear," she said feigning as she had suddenly come to an understanding, "You want to keep it private. I understand. But, sadly, you have to keep it private you know? But I get it, not everyone yet is as modern as we are right?"

"Yes," Chloe said shaking her head eagerly in relief.

"It's okay dear, I understand. It will just be our little secret then, okay?" she said smiling at Chloe as she moved to sit beside her and put one of her hands comfortingly around her.

Chloe smiled back nodding her head, "Thanks, Professor."

"No problem dear. Besides, I like naughty little girls. And we are going to be such good friends now that I am holding your little secret aren't we dear?" Shelia said squeezing her solder.

"Yes," Chloe said softly again nodding her head not sure what to make of the statement.

"Great! So since we are good friends now, why don't you tell me all about yourself? I just can't wait to know everything about you!" Sheila said to her.

She had no way of knowing all Sheila already knew or that Sheila had watched all of her dances recorded by the cameras in the club. She had no way of knowing, as most people didn't, that the paperwork registered in Panama for "Xqusite Entertainment inc" which was the holding company that was listed as the owner of the "Pink Pussy Cats" club in the US, had the name, "S. Fitzgerald" listed as its owner. So, she told Sheila a few details about her family and village and answered some more questions Sheila asked.

"You know what dear? I have another class soon. Why don't we continue this on Saturday at my place? Getting to know each other will be way better there, in a more private setting. That will be nice right? Having more privacy? Since we want to keep your stripping private?" Sheila asked her, her hand caressing Chloe's upper arm as it had been doing all while they talked.

"Yes Professor," Chloe said softly quick to agree.

"Okay. That's good. Be at my house at noon on Saturday. Don't be late okay?"

"Okay," Chloe replied nodding her head.

"Here is my address," she passed her a post-it note with her address written on it, "And Chloe?" she said looking intently at her.

"Yes, Professor?" Chloe answered swallowing.

"Make sure you wear something really nice and pretty. Understand?"

Chloe nodded her head again.

********************

"Hi professor Fitzgerald," Chloe said giggling nervously. She had rung the doorbell a short while ago and now stood in front of the open door of Sheila's townhouse.

"Come on in Chloe," Sheila said to her smiling and stepping aside so she could step inside. Sheila was wearing a velvety lavender robe that came down to her knees and was tied around her waist. The material cascaded and shimmered over her figure as she walked. "That's a very pretty outfit, on a pretty girl like you Chloe," she said looking over the white flowery print halter crop top with spaghetti straps and the matching mid-thigh mini skirt Chloe had on. The ends were hemmed with white lace and the outfit hugged onto her nineteen-year-old body. "Did you wear it for me, sweetie?"

"Yes, Professor Fitzgerald," Chloe answered, smiling back shyly and nodding her head.

"Well, I like it. You look cute, pretty, and juicy," Sheila said to her licking her lips deliberately. She gently patted and squeezed Chloe's ass before resting her palm on it, she used it to guide her on.

"Thank you, Professor," Chloe managed to say, her voice was barely more than a whisper.

"You are welcome dear," Sheila said squeezing again and savoring the movements of Chloe's ass cheeks against her hand as they walked. "Sit," she said patting the spot next to her after taking a sit herself on her sofa. "Here you go, sweetie. Pink Moscato, it's sweet and juicy just like you," she said handing her a flute of a pink bubbling liquid.

"Thanks," Chloe said blushing again, taking a sip of the sweet liquid.

"You are welcome, dear. Do you like it?" she asked.

"Yes," Chloe replied taking another sip.

"I knew you would. I have a lot, so drink as much as you want dear," Sheila said. "So isn't this nice? A more cozy and intimate setting for you to tell me about yourself? And for us to get to know each other better?" She placed her hand on Chloe's thigh and started to caress her.

"Yes Professor," Chloe replied smiling nervously and her breath becoming heavier.

"Yes, that's nice. So tell me about your village back home and your family too. It's your dad, mom and you have two older sisters right?"

Chloe affirmed and told her more about her family and herself as Sheila asked more questions. Her parents ran a small bakery in their small village and as they talked, Sheila deduced that it was early mornings and hard work for meager earnings. A life that the two elder sisters had been able to settle into. But not Chloe to the exasperation of her parents. It had been a struggle for them to get Chloe to focus on the family business. Chloe was a dreamer with her head always in the clouds dreaming of things like the glamor and romance she saw in the movies she watched on television. So, when she found the opportunity to pursue studies in America, she had taken the chance, and much to her and her family's surprise, amazement, and joy, she had gotten an invitation to attend university in America, with tuition and boarding free. And so, her family had scraped and borrowed all they could to purchase her plane ticket to America. They were all but certain that she would land in America and immediately start to send them money and all the other wonderful things from America that everyone in America just seemed to have.

"So, you preferred to come to enjoy the American life than work in the bakery like your sisters? I don't blame you, dear, I would have chosen the same thing," Sheila chuckled. Her caressing fingers had now risen high enough on Chloe's thigh, they were tugging at and slipping beneath the hems of Chloe's pink lace thong. Various parts of Chloe's body were now warm or tingling, or a combination of both as she just stared at Sheila, her chest rising and falling as Sheila just continued to smile at her, "Come sit on my lap baby." She guided Chloe who seemed to have lost control over her own body up and onto her lap. "Oh wow, nice," she said, grabbing and squeezing a handful of Chloe's ass. "Your ass is both so firm and luscious baby. I wonder if it is due to all the delights from your family bakery," she chucked lightly still gently squeezing and rubbing. "Hey Chloe?" she said locking eyes with the young girl.

"Yes, Professor Fitzgerald?" Chloe answered, her now soft airy voice music to Sheila's ears.

"Mommy. You call me mommy now outside of school. Understand baby?"

"Yes mommy," Chloe replied, her voice still airy.

"Good girl. That makes mommy happy. You want to always make mommy happy don't you sweetie?"

"Yes mommy", she replied again nodding her head.

"I knew you would baby, I knew you would", Sheila said taking Chloe's ear lobe into her mouth and gently sucking and licking as a soft moan escaped Chloe's lips. Sheila's other hand had returned under Chloe's skirt and was gently caressing her upper thighs and the front of her panty-clad pubic area. "Make sure you always tell mommy everything she wants to know, okay baby? Never hide anything from your mommy. Hiding things will not make mommy happy and I know you don't want that, do you baby?" she asked with a mock displeased face and her hand inside Chloe's skirt stopping its movement.

"No mommy," Chloe replied quickly shaking her head with as much vigor she could muster given her current state.

"What a good girl you are, I knew you would like to make sure mommy is always happy," Sheila smiled chuckling again as her hand resumed its motion under Chloe's short skirt. "So, are you enjoying yourself in America now? You have some money to have some fun and buy yourself some nice things?"

"Yes mommy," she smiled back shyly.

"Do your mom and sisters back home have juicy asses like yours baby?" Sheila asked. She was now more aggressively groping all over Chloe's ass.

"I'm, I, I'm not sure mommy," Chloe managed to get out.

"Hmm," Sheila murmured pulling the elastic of Chloe's thong and releasing it so it snapped back against her skin. "So, you been able to send them and your father some of the money you have been making?"

"Yes mommy," she replied nodding her head.

"Aww, that's nice. What a sweet daughter you are. I'm sure they are really happy to be getting money from their daughter in America. I bet they are really proud of you and are telling all their friends. Yes?" Sheila asked continuing to tug on Chloe's thong which had now gone out of place.

Chloe nodded her head temporally unable to speak from all the feelings and emotions that were flowing through her body.

"Nice. I like that...Do they know how you get the money? Do they know that you get the money by shaking your tits and ass naked for people's entertainment? Do they know that you have to suck your boss's cock and swallow his cum even to get the hours to dance naked baby?" Shelia asked.

Chloe shook her head no, her heart was pounding and a look of shame was now prominent on her delicate features.

"Hmm, you think will should tell them, baby? Let them know how their little girl is making money?"

"No, no please mommy," Chloe said her eyes pleading.

"Aww, baby. Mommy was teasing. No need to be scared. Your tits and ass will just be our secret here in America okay baby?" she smiled comfortingly at her.

"Thank you, mommy," Chloe said nodding her head as she tried to return the smile.

"You are welcome baby," Sheila chuckled.

"Speaking of tits..." Sheila said as she suddenly yanked the front of Chloe's tight top and bra up so they were now sitting on top of her bare tits, "these are a yummy pair," she said taking one nipple into her mouth and sucking before giving the other nipple the same treatment. She alternated lifting and bouncing Chloe's firm breasts, bouncing them and making them jiggle. "These are some nice fun bags you got on you Chloe," she said to her.

"Thanks, mommy," Chloe managed to reply feeling both arousal and humiliation at what was going on.

Putting her hand up and inside Chloe's skirt again, Sheila grabbed the girl's thong, tugged and pulled it down the length of her legs and over her cute white and pink Chuck Taylor sneakers. Holding the thong up so that she had one of the leg openings fully open, she hung the pink panties around Chloe's neck like a necklace. "There," she said as she roughly yanked Chloe's short skirt the rest of the way up so it was now at her waist like a belt. "There's that cute slutty cunt of yours scenting my whole living room. I'm just going to check it out real quick baby," she said inserting three of her fingers into Chloe's pussy.

Chloe's eyes and mouth went wide. She mewled as her body went tense as her pussy adjusted to the intruding fingers.

"Wow Chloe, your slutty cunt is hot and wet! I mean you are practically leaking all over my fingers, look!", Sheila said in mock surprise.

Chloe looked down, her eyes still wide in wonder and her mouth still hanging open, as she took in the sight of Sheila's fingers in her. The sight of it did something to her, she actually got wetter as she watched streaks of liquid from her pussy roll slowly down Sheila's fingers.

"Such a little whore you are Chloe," Sheila said breathily into her ear as she started to slowly finger fuck Chloe's pussy.

Chloe felt her body tingle and shudder as Sheila's hot breath tickled the insides of her ear. Using her other hand, Sheila grabbed Chloe's head from the back by a fist full of her hair and pulled her face toward hers. Inserting her tongue into her open mouth, she hungrily explored until their tongues were dancing against each other.

"No, don't move your hips whore", she said as Chloe tried to grind her hips against her fingers still buried in her pussy. Sheila had purposely stopped moving her fingers. Satisfied as Chloe froze, she started to alternate between aggressively sucking Chloe's tongue and her lips till Chloe's lips were swollen and puffy. Disengaging their kiss and abruptly pulling her fingers out of Chloe, she pushed her back causing Chloe to emit a frustrated moan, an expression of longing on her face. "Up baby girl," she said pushing Chloe to her feet and chuckling as Chloe on wobbly legs, tried to steady herself. "Turn around and bend forward baby," she said to Chloe who did as she was asked. Grabbing her by her thighs, she pulled her toward herself so that shuffling backward, Chloe's ass was right in front of her face. "Reach back with both hands and spread those juicy cheeks for me, baby." Reaching back, Chloe did as she had requested, spreading her ass cheeks so that Sheila was looking directly at her dark pink puckered anus and her dripping pussy slit below. "Oh, my baby. You even have the cutest asshole," she said gently rubbing it with one of her fingers and causing Chloe to draw in a sharp intake of breath. "Did you hear me cunt?" Sheila snapped, her voice suddenly sharp as she smacked one of Chloe's butt cheeks.

"Yes, sorry mommy. Thanks, mommy," she said sorry to have displeased her mommy.

"Has anyone ever been in here?" Sheila asked gently rubbing Chloe's puckered asshole again.

"No mommy," she replied her voice shaky.

"Nice...your Aunty Fannie will like that. Okay turn around and kneel, baby," she said. Chloe did not quite understand what she meant so she just turned around going on her knees between Sheila's open legs. Untying the knot in front of her robe, Sheila flung open her robe revealing her full naked front. Her huge double D boobs were not quite as firm or perky as Chloe's, but they still looked pretty good. Although trimmed at the edges, a full bush of thick curly black hair sat atop and around her meaty-looking pussy. She scooted her hips forward so she could lay back at a more comfortable angle as she spread her thighs even wider. "Eat me, baby", She said to Chloe.