Chloe Punished By Horny Stepdad

Story Info
Strict step dad ties up college girl chloe.
3.9k words
4.17
44.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe let herself into the house. Although 21, she was still living with her mom and her mom's boyfriend while she saved money to move out.

It was late.

Chloe had told her Mom that she'd be back at 12 at the latest, but right as she was about to leave she ended up hooking up with a guy she liked. It was pretty mild they had just made out. He'd felt her up over her tights and she had given him a very messy handjob.

It was now 3am. For this reason Chloe really hoped her Mom's boyfriend wasn't up. His name was Rick and he was extremely strict. He didn't have any patience for disobedience or at least what he perceived as disobedience.

As Chloe closed the door she took a quick look in the mirror at her outfit: She was wearing a short pleated yellow and black skirt over some dark black tights and boots, and a long sleeve see through nylon-mesh top that sat over a textured red and black bra, which covered her sizeable breasts.

Her admiration for her curvy but firm figure was cut short by a voice - Rick's.

"Chloe?" he said, softly but with controlled anger. "Do you know what time it is?"

Chloe's heart immediately started pumping faster. "Oh no" she thought. She straightened out her skirt, pulled up her tights and brushed her hair back.

"Hi Rick. You shouldn't have waited up" she said strolling into the living room, where Rick was sat in an armchair by a lamp. He was in his jeans and T-shirt. He was quite strong and sturdy looking, with a sharp physique and tight haircut. He was looking her up and down. He seemed especially fixated on her legs, as usual. He liked when she wore tights for some reason so she intentionally wore them with short skirts so that he would be more agreeable when she wanted to go out partying or have friends over.

"It's late. Very late."

"I know but there were some friends at the party and they didn't want me to leave-"

"What is that?"

Chloe froze.

Rick beckoned her toward him. "Come here Chloe."

Chloe slowly shuffled over to where he was sat.

Rick extended his hand. "Give me your arm."

Chloe produced her right arm. Rick grabbed it and examined the nylon sleeve.

Suddenly Chloe saw what he was looking at: A patch of white on her otherwise black nylon sleeve. It must have been from when she was giving that guy the handjob against the wall at the party earlier.

Rick looked stern. "Is this.. a cum stain, Chloe?"

Chloe paused, trying to think of something, anything to say. But she didn't say anything she just hung her head.

"Who did you fuck tonight you slut" he demanded, his tone growing in intensity.

"No one!" Chloe replied quickly. It was the truth. "It was just this guy, and I kissed him."

"You just kissed him?"

"Well no I gave him a handjob and he must have got cum on my sleeve. I'm sorry Rick."

"Well that must've been what happened" he replied, frighteningly cool. "So you didn't fuck him?"

"No"

"And why not?"

"Because I knew you would not approve."

Rick smiled. He put his hands on her upper thighs, stroking her nylon clad legs.

"That's right Chloe. That's right." Then without warning, he pulled the young 21 year old down so that she landed straddling him. The manoeuvre made Chloe gasp. She instinctively put her hands around his neck and adjusted her waist so that her pelvis aligned with his. That's when she could feel his hard cock through his jeans, making contact with her crotch.

He put his hands on her waist and began manipulating her lower body so that she was grinding her hips against him in the armchair. Chloe's cheeks were going red as she knew it was inappropriate but had learned it was easier to just go with it. Besides, due to her earlier unfulfilling encounter at the party, she was still a little horny and so didn't mind the current stimulation she was receiving.

"So you didn't fuck this guy. But you did let him cum on you, and on your best nylon shirt no less. And on top of that you're late home AGAIN. You know what this means."

Chloe sighed. Her head hung low. "Yes" she said meekly.

"Well go on then. Go and get the box. And don't wake up your mother."

"Yes sir" replied Chloe, stepping up from Rick's lap, straightening her skirt once more. She could feel a slight damp between her legs where her reluctant arousal had been getting the better of her.

The box... Chloe knew what was coming. Rick's favourite way to punish her was to tie her up for the night. He'd often gag her too. It all began when her mom found a tiny bag of coke in her room one day and instead of turning her over to the police, Rick insisted they should have her "experience what it's like in prison" by tying her up and gagging her for several days. She spent about a week altogether tied up and gagged in various locations and positions around the house. Some days she would be tied down spread eagle in her bed with panties stuffed into her mouth, secured with a cleave gag. Sometimes she would be brought downstairs with her hands cuffed behind her back and then made to eat breakfast by being fed. Then she might be tied with her hands together above her head, pulled through the top of a door, force her to stand for hours on end. In that case, her only relief would come when Rick would come along and wrap her legs around him, holding her by the ass as he'd kiss her neck and whisper about how bad she was. As much as Chloe didn't like it, she was forced to hold on and bear it as otherwise she'd be left standing again on two sore legs.

Chloe walked through the kitchen and into the back room where they kept various boxes and rubbish. She spotted the box she needed to retrieve. It was originally the box that the restraints Rick used to tie her to her bed at night came in: A full under-mattress bondage kit, complete with cuffs and straps. Now though, the box contained a ball gag, ring gag, various worn pairs of black tights, some of Chloe's underwear, cable ties, handcuffs and rope. The full bed-bondage set was still set up under her bed upstairs, as per Rick's orders. "We never know when we might need to strap you down again" he'd said with a laugh following the end of her 1 week imprisonment.

As she took the box down and looked through it, Chloe began thinking back to that week. She really didn't mind being tied up, if anything she enjoyed it. The only thing she didn't like was being gagged, especially because Rick would use anything and everything to gag her. He especially loved it when whatever he stuffed into her mouth would be packed so tight that he would touch the back of her throat and make her convulse slightly. For that reason he always tied cleave gags very tight, making her young cheeks bulge. She hoped for her sake that tonight's punishment would be minor.

With that, Chloe headed back into the living room where she found Rick already standing with his sleeves rolled up to his elbows.

Chloe looked nervously at Rick as he rifled through the box filled with various bondage implements as well as used panties, gags and tights.

"Well then," he said. "Let's get started, shall we?"

She mustered the courage to speak.

"Rick, would you mind.. not tying me up tonight? I have work in the morning and I really need a good night's sleep."

Rick narrowed his eyes. "Oh really? Because you didn't seem to mind about your lack of sleep when you sauntered through that door at 3am."

"I'm sorry Rick but please-"

"No." Rick cut her off, holding up his hand. "Actions have consequences Chloe. You know that."

Chloe nodded.

"Now assume the position so I can tie your wrists in front of you."

Chloe obediently assumed the position. She put her wrists together and placed her hands on Rick's crotch. Rick insisted this was the best way for her to have her hands when he needed to tie them but Chloe figured he just liked having a young woman fondle his cock. She could feel how hard his bulge was already.

Rick took some rope out of the box and immediately began weaving it around Chloe's wrists.

"Tighter" he ordered, as he pulled the knot tight.

Chloe responded in turn by tightening her grip on his crotch. Rick began to breathe heavily. She knew he was enjoying this. She had no idea that this was only the beginning.

After he finished tying her wrists, Rick took a pair of tights out of the box and put them into Chloe's bound hands.

"Now" he said, unbuckling his belt. "Because you showed that boy at the party such a good time. I want you to show me what you did to him that made him make such a mess of your clothes" indicating the cum stain on her nylon sleeve.

He pulled out his cock and sat down in his armchair.

"You want me to do exactly what I did at the party..." she asked, unsure, slowly wrapping her fingers (and the tights) around his shaft.

"That's right. And get over here close to me, I need to occupy your mouth too."

Rick pulled Chloe down so that she was straddling his right thigh, allowing her to give him thus pantyhose-clad handjob while also allowing him to pull her face close to his.

Rick wasted no time in putting his tongue in her mouth, exploring the taste of palette. Her lips were so sweet thanks to her lipgloss, he felt like he was a young man again.

Chloe was becoming increasingly aware again of how wet she was getting between her legs. The precarious position of Rick's leg was also not helping, constantly rubbing against her slit as she found herself subtly humping his leg.

Her hands were tightly gripping his cock through the soft fabric embrace of her used tights as she pumped and pumped, delivering save after wave of pleasure to her mom's boyfriend. She could feel him building to an orgasm and he moaned, becoming sloppier in his kissing and instead groping her tits and ass.

As he came, Chloe tried to move her hands away but Rick held them in place, continuing to pull her hands up and down, soaking the tights in her hands, her already stained sleeves and legs, in his cum.

Breathless, he pauses for a moment before pulling Chloe's hands away from his cock. She still had the tights in her hands.

"You need a gag." He said plainly, pulling his trousers back on. "That will do."

Chloe was shocked. She'd had some weird things in her mouth but never a cum stained pair of her own tights.

"But" Chloe pleaded, "I cant-"

Rick responded low and controller. "In your mouth. Now."

Chloe obediently took the soaked pair of tights and began stuffing them into her mouth. Due to her long legs and small mouth she struggled to fit them all in. The taste of Rick's semen was everywhere, she couldn't avoid it. Her tongue was now held in place by the soft wet fabric.

"Good girl" said Rick. With that, he took a thick black cable tie and pulled it tight between her lips and teeth. Chloe gagged and coughed as the cum stained fabric was pushed to the back of her throat.

"Mmmmmff!" She exclaimed, trying to convey that the tie was too tight.

However Rick was not listening, he was pleased with his gag he had installed.

"I bet you think I'm done now. I bet you think I'm going to send you to bed with bound wrists and a cum soaked gag stuffed in your mouth that you can suck on until morning. Is that right?"

Chloe responded with a hopeful "mmmf."

"Well you're wrong. I still have more punishment for you." He smiled.

Chloe's eyes widened, he never smiled when she'd done something bad. What was worrying her more was that he was now untying her wrists.

"Don't get too comfortable, l'll be restraining them again in a moment. Now, follow me into the spare room.."

As Chloe followed Rick into the spare room, where she was forbidden to go, she felt nervous. Her mouth would be dry had it not been for the current soaked gag it was packed with. She knew she didn't really have to go along with this, she could run and leave if she wanted to. She could call the police. But as Rick unlocked the door into the spare room, while producing a pair of handcuffs, Chloe could feel in her bones that what she really wanted was more.

Chloe's eyes widened as the door to the spare room swung open. It was dark and bare, with a single lightbulb hanging from the ceiling. Rick flicked on the light, dimly illuminating the room so Chloe could see more.

The room was filled with various kinds of tools for restraint: In one corner there was a thick pole that ran from ceiling to floor. In the other, there was a lone hook that hung from a chain, connecting to a pulley so that it could be raised or lowered. And most imposing of all was long bar with shapes cut out to restrain someone's wrists. It was low enough to the ground that the prisoner could kneel but not stand.

Chloe stood, still gagged, in the centre of the room.

"Impressive isn't it?" Said Rick, looking around proudly. "But there's one more thing I want you to see."

Rick walked over to a dark corner of the room where the light hadn't touched. Chloe squinted through the gloom to see what he was doing. She heard the sound of wood scratching on the floor. Then, as Rick came back into the light, Chloe saw what he was dragging: a set of stocks.

Chloe's eyes widened as the terrifying device was placed in front of her. The stocks were about as high as her chest, with two smaller holes carved out for either hand and one larger for her head. She gulped nervously, causing some of the semen from the cum-soaked tights in her mouth to run down her throat. As she stared, Rick explained:

"You didn't think you were going to just get away with giving me a handjob and then being bound and gagged for the night did you? Oh no you've got much more in store"

"This here", he said proudly, "this was built by me in anticipation of you fucking up again. Built it specifically to your measurements too. There's been many nights I've sat in here, just picturing the day I'd get to use these on you. Pleasuring myself with you in my mind. And now the day is finally here. Now you're going to learn the true meaning of discipline."

With that he opened the stocks via a latch on one side, pulling up the top half on a hinge.

"Get in" he ordered.

"Mfff" Chloe protested, shaking her head and stepping back.

"Put yourself in these stocks right now or you will be sorry". His tone was dark. Chloe was filled with fear.

Meekly, stepped toward the wooden implement, bending over slightly to lay her neck and wrists on the smooth carved dips in the wooden frame. She suddenly aware of how helpless she was, with no ability to see behind her or even see her legs. However just as she thought about trying to escape the top half of the stocks slammed down. With a click, Rick sealed her in with a small padlock.

Chloe whimpered, struggling against the bonds, attempting to pull her wrists and head out of the stocks to no success.

"Now Chloe" said Rick, stepping back. "I hope you are uncomfortable"

He lifted up the hem of her skirt, flipping it up over her waist and exposing her nylon covered lacy panties. He began stroking her inner thighs and running his fingers between her legs up to her crotch. He could feel the wetness between her legs. Chloe went a little red, embarrassed to know he could tell she was turned on.

Then, without warning, CRACK! Rick smacked Chloe's ass hard with his open hand. She yelped.

"That's one for being late home"

CRACK!

"That's one for dressing like a whore."

CRACK!

"And That's one for letting a guy ejaculate on you". He paused a moment to catch his breath. Chloe's knees were weak and she was struggling to stand now.

Rick walked around to the front of his prisoner, pulling up her chin so she could see his face.

"Would you like me to take that gag out?"

"Mfff" replied Chloe, hopeful.

"Okay".

With that, Rick produced a small pair of scissors and cut the black cable tie that was tightly tied between the young student's teeth. Then, slowly and carefully, he withdrew the cum-soaked tights from her mouth.

Chloe grimaced slightly, licking her lips and stretching her jaw, attempting to get some moisture back into her mouth and ease some of the cramping caused by the intense gag.

Rick took the used tights and, folding them, placed them neatly on the top of the stocks.

"Now then. We are almost at the final stage of your punishment. But first, we need to relocate you."

Chloe groaned quietly.

"I am going to open up these stocks and when I do I want you to stand up and place your hands behind your back. Is that clear?"

"Yes sir", Chloe replied meekly.

"I said is that clear?" Rick asked again, smacking her nylon covered ass hard.

"Yes sir!" Chloe replied, louder this time.

"Okay then."

Rick fetched a key and unlocked the padlock securing the top half of the stocks. The device separated gracefully and Chloe slowly stood back up, stretching out her now stiff back and pushing her skirt back down past her ass. She ran her hands over her nylon covered legs nervously before remembering her orders and crossing her wrists behind her back.

Rick menacingly dropped a pile of smooth looking rope to the floor to her side. Picking up one length, he began twisting it around her small wrists generously. The bonds were tight on Chloe but snug, not really uncomfortable. She wondered what the finale of this night of punishment was going to be for her.

Finishing off the wrist bondage, Rick pulled the knots tight. Satisfied, he pushed Chloe forward into the centre of the room, right underneath the hook. Chloe suddenly realised what was coming and gulped.

Rick pulled the hook down and attached it to the rope binding Chloe's wrists behind her back. Following that, he moved to the wall and pulled the room sharply - sending Chloe's wrists flying up and forcing her to bend forwards. She grimaced.

"Now Chloe. This is the final piece of punishment. And what's more fun is you get to decide what happens"

"Can you just make me give you a footjob and then let me go to bed?" Chloe quipped, honestly feeling like nothing she could say could make her situation worse.

"You'd like that. But no. You have a choice here. You see for a very long time I have wanted to have you. I've come close but never felt you or had you taste me. So now that time has come. I am going to fuck you in every hole in a moment"

"So what's the choice?"

"The choice, Chloe, is that you pick where I begin. Where do you want me to fuck you first?"

Chloe rolled her eyes. Of course he would do this. She tried to think strategically. Foreplay felt most natural to go first.

"I want you in my mouth first" she said, reluctantly.

"I'm sorry what was that?" Toyed Rick.

"I want you in my MOUTH" insisted Chloe.

"Okay. I can do that. Open wide".

Chloe licked her lips - an involuntary response she wished she didn't have, and opened her mouth wide. Her dark lipstick making the opening all the more sensual and inviting to Rick.

Filled with pomp, Rick undid his belt once again and produced his cock, pulling it out and playing with it in front of Chloe's face. He held it out just in front of her face, waiting for her to come to it - which she did, running her tongue along his shaft.

Finally he grasped the back of her head by the hair and pushed his cock in, an experienced lover, Chloe was able to take his whole dick almost without gagging. As Chloe was trussed up, it was impossible for her to control the speed of her taking the cock in her small moist mouth, but very easy for Rick to determine how hard and fast her could fuck her throat. Her moist, warm, mouth did wonders for his cock. He swore he had never felt so good in his life. In fact it was too good. He was going to blow. He was cumming hard. He was cumming hard!

"Gah!" Rick exclaimed, shoving his cock fully into Chloe's throat, so far that her nose was touching his shirt. Chloe's eyes screwed shut as her throat spasmed and gagged and coughed around the erect cock, blasting ropes of cum straight down her oesophagus. Behind her, her hands were squeezed into tight fists as he body tensed amid the explosion of pleasure into her mouth.

12