Chloe Punished By Horny Stepdad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe allowed Rick a few more cooldown pumps into her throat as he slowly came down off the peak of his pleasure. She moaned her complaints and disproval around the stuff shaft occupying her voice box.

Rick took a deep breath as he slid out his cock, now covered in the slimy white combination of cum and saliva, he took the discarded, stained tights off the now empty stocks and wiped his cock clean before balling up the stockings and putting them into his pocket.

"Well done Chloe. I believe we can say we finished early. That was a very good job you did"

"You're welcome sir" replied Chloe, still trying to catch her breath and clear her mouth if semen by swallowing and spitting. "Will you untie me now"

"Yes of course" replied Rick, immediately lowering the hook and, in turn, Chloe's wrists. She sighed with relief as she was able to stand straight again. After such an eventful night she was glad to have forfeited having to take her mother's boyfriend not only in her mouth - but her ass and vagina too.

Rick untied her as promised and brought her upstairs where he watched as she stripped to her underwear and got into bed, obediently strapping in her own ankles and wrist before Rick secured the final wrist.

"Alright. I hope you learned your lesson Chloe. This family is all you've got. You need to spend time with us while you still can. You're a woman now. Remember that."

"Okay Rick."

Rick turned to walk out the door but he heard Chloe speak again over his shoulder.

"But one more thing. Do you think you could gag me with those tights for the night? I kind of like it"

Rick smiled. "Of course I can."

THE END.

12