Chloe’s New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Chloe, hump me back," Sadie moans. My own hand moving up to her chest and squeezing her breast as I continue to push myself against her. My breathing quickened once more.

"I'm going to cum," I tell her again. I feel her grinding harder against me, her own moans getting louder and quicker. Her arousal was pushing me closer to the edge.

I feel her pull slightly on my nipple, causing me to yelp and cum hard. "Yesss!," Sadie yells out as she grinds her clit harder against mine, before I feel the wetness of her own orgasm run down under us.

Sadie stays where she is for a few minutes as she comes down from her orgasm, occasionally rubbing against me, eliciting moans from both of us. She finally moves my leg off her shoulder and moves so she's laying next to me.

Her left hand slowly moves around on my stomach, in a figure-eight pattern. I lean in and kiss her again, slower, deeper, slightly turning towards her. My own hand moving around her, trailing along her arm.

Still feeling high from the alcohol and arousal, I begin to wonder if she wants me to return the pleasure to her. We continue kissing and I move my hand lower along her ass, squeezing it gently. I want to make her feel as good as she made me feel, but I also don't know how to do what she did. And I don't want to break the kiss.

I push closer to her, feeling her hard nipples rubbing mine and we moan into each other's mouths. I move my hand further across her ass, gently kneading her cheek, pulling her closer to me. I bend my leg slightly, brushing my knee between her legs and feel her slowly push against it.

I pull her further against my leg, my hand on her ass pushing her back and forth against my knee. "That feels so good," she moaned in a whisper, before moving her mouth back to mine. Her lips around my tongue, sucking on it. I squeeze and knead her ass again, this time digging my nails in a little.

I feel her push harder on my knee and moan louder. Her moans push me to be bolder, and I move my hand further downward and brush against her slick opening. Gently, I slide a finger into her pussy, and I feel her begin to hump her clit against my knee more urgently. I move my finger in and out, slowly at first, and then a little faster the harder she rubs against me.

Her head rolls backward slightly, breaking our kiss. "Fuck me, Chloe... Yes... Yes..."

Sadie moves, rolling slightly onto her back, causing my finger to slide out of her. She grabs for my hand and brings it up to her mouth. Her eyes lock on mine as she wraps her mouth around my finger and sucks, moaning. I feel her nip the pad of my finger before pulling her mouth off of it and pushing my hand lower, once more.

I gently push my finger back inside her, along with a second one. She leans back further against the bed and opens her legs wider. I slowly move my fingers in and out, in and out, occasionally moving my eyes from watching the pleasure on her face, downward, watching her lift her hips slightly to push my fingers deeper inside of her.

I lean forward and begin to kiss her breast as I continue moving my fingers between her legs. Sadie moves her hand into my hair, holding me against her chest. I nip gently and hear her hiss, before I wrap my mouth around her nipple. My mouth latches onto her as I suck, swirling my tongue around. I hear Sadie moan my name again quietly, pushing me on.

I begin moving my hand a little faster, and pushing my fingers deeper. My hand becoming soaking wet and sticky, the more I move them. "Suck me, please." Sadie begs. I suck harder onto her nipple and feel her back arch, pushing her breast further into my mouth.

I feel her hand brush against mine as I continue fucking her with my fingers. I feel her body begin to shake as her fingers rub her clit hard and fast. "I'm going to cum! Fuck me, Chloe! Make me cum for you!"

I push my fingers in faster and faster, and clamp my teeth around her nipple. I bite down and pull slightly away, bringing her breast with me, as she arches her back more. Her thighs squeeze tight around my hand, locking my fingers inside of her.

I let go of her nipple with my teeth and she slowly relaxes back onto the bed. Her legs release the grip on our hands, but I don't pull my fingers away just yet, and instead hold them inside her. I watch as she pulls her hand up from between her legs and caresses my face. I finally slid my fingers out of her, and brought them to my mouth. My eyes on hers as I wrap my lips around, sucking them. I moan at how good she tastes, licking all of her off of them, before she leans forward and locks her mouth onto mine, tasting herself on me.

"Mmm, thank you." She whispers against my lips.

"No. Thank you." I whisper back, as she kisses me once more.

Sadie settles onto the pillow, pulling me closer to her. She weaves her legs between mine, and folds the blanket up around us. I feel her body relax and hear her breathing deep and slow as she falls asleep. I snuggle closer, my arm around her stomach, my head on the pillow between the nook of her neck and shoulder.

A couple hours ago, I never would have thought tonight would have happened. I still don't know if I'm a lesbian. But I also don't believe I'm straight. I take notice of the warmth and softness of her under me and around me. I notice the smell of our sex in the air and it makes me squeeze my thighs. What I do know is that I like what happened with Sadie, and I want more. All I can think about is how I hope I am the first one up, and being able to wake her with my mouth, and really taste her, when I have enough energy to move. I smile at that thought as I drift off to sleep.

12