Chloe Visits the Club

Story Info
The second installment in Chloe's story.
8.7k words
4.6
11k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenGRaff
BenGRaff
24 Followers

This is the second instalment in my Chloe series and comes after "Chloe Steps Toward Submission" The first installment does not have a lot of sex in it but sets up the story and introduces the characters, as well as some characters I will use later. This story is a story I wrote for a friend, something for her to read and use to get off. Hopefully it works for you too.

*

Chloe sat in her car for a moment, she had not really planned on Steve and Jan coming too. She considered just driving home and forgetting all of it, putting the evening behind her. She could go in a little late tomorrow, and all she must do is watch. She put her car and gear following James in his black Cadillac and Steve's giant truck. The caravan proceeded to downtown to the industrial district.

There had been some gentrification of this area. There was a smattering of loft condos, amongst the aged warehouses. The area was dark and still, but not crime ridden. She did not really want to get out and walk on this block, and she stayed close to Steve's massive and loud truck. The group pulled off the street and a young man in a vest opened the door to a warehouse and the three vehicles pulled in, door closing behind them, inside the cavernous space.

A young man ran to James's car after closing the door of. the warehouse. Watching the valet take the keys to the car, not realizing that there would be a valet Chloe's looked for a few dollars unsure if she should tip the young man. The young man came up to her driver's door and opened it for her. He said, "Good evening, Miss," he said refusing her $5 offering. Holding her car door open, "Excuse me Miss," he said as he took her keys from her, then turned and ran to the warehouse door to open it for another car.

Being the last in the group Chloe took a brisk step to the black door in the side of the open area where James Amber and Jan and Steve waited for her to catch up. The five of them entered a small dimly lit room with some heavy tuft leather couches and red carpet on the walls. The group huddled up to a large desk in the middle of the room with a beautiful woman in a sexy dress flanked by two large gentlemen standing stoically in dark blue suits behind her. "Good evening, Master Rand" the woman said to James as he approached her desk.

"Good evening, Monica, I am alone tonight, but Amber is here with three guests," as he said this Ambers eyes got big but like she started to panic, but she regained her composure very quickly.

"Very well Sir," Monica said with a knowing smile, "How do you plan to cover the guest fee Amber?" Monica asked, "Should I put it on your account?"

"No," Amber replied quickly, "I will pay with credits tonight."

Monica replied and said something Chloe could not hear as the large black door opened again right behind her and three more people moved into the small room. Two men and a woman, all well dressed as if they had had a night on the town. The woman, in her mid-thirties, lean with a cute face, with light freckles, and long flowing brown hair. The man was plain, he had a good build but a round plain face with a haircut that he probably has not changed since High School. James seemed to know the third man, turning back to great him and have a small chat.

"Good to see you again James, it has been a while." the third man said to James in a loud friendly voice before turning to Amber and saying her name in acknowledgement of her presence.

"Good evening, Sir" she replied while looking at the floor.

The man turned back to James, "...and your guests?"

James replied, "These are Amber's guests, they are curious parties, and would like to see Amber demonstrate some of what she has learned in her training. What about your guests?" James asked.

"Similar thing," the man replied, "a curious couple, Marla is looking to be trained, Joe is looking to watch".

The men talked and the women behind the desk handed Chloe, Jan, and Steve a one-page document to sign and a light blue wristband. Jan and Steve signed eagerly without reading a word, but Chloe moved under a light and read the page while the two men talked, she tried to listen while she read. It sounded as if James's friend was there to introduce a submissive woman to the club for some sort of training. Her husband was something called a 'Cuck' and he too may receive some potential training. Chloe also noticed that the man got a pink ribbon and the woman put a gold-colored ribbon both were instructed to tie them snugly around their necks.

Chloe finished scanning the document, it seemed safe enough, mostly non-Disclosure verbiage around the people and acts she may see there and no phones or outside recording devices. She signed the document and went to hand it back to the woman at the desk. The woman took the document and held out her hand and said, "Phone"

Chloe thought for a second, she had been there less than five minutes and she no longer had access to her car or her phone, but the document she had signed, did state she could get anything she had stored at the club at any time if she chooses to leave, she can just never come back. The woman took her phone and locked it in the bottom drawer of her desk and in turn handed each of them an index card. The card was blue, like her wristband. Glancing at the card there was a table for wrist and collars. Quickly she looked under wrist for light blue, finding the word, Watcher. This made her feel a little more at ease without her keys or her phone.

Chloe turned back to the desk to see another man in a dark blue suit appear behind the women, the man greeted James as Master Rand and lead the group through what appeared to be a secret panel on the wall behind the desk between the suited bookends. The hallway they entered was very masculine décor with wood panels, dim brass light fixtured they turned into a room that spilled into a good size parlor.

The other man in the black suit introduced himself to everyone in the room as David and he hoped that they did not mind his group joining them for a bit, He then invited them to all sit on the chairs and sofas. Chloe sat on the edge of a large sofa against the wall, Jan sat next to her, and Steve filled the rest of the couch. The other couple sat in a loveseat on the other wall, David in a large chair, and Amber was guided to her knees on a small platform in the middle of the room by the man in the blue suit who brought them to the room. James stood in the doorway of the room and spoke with David. While she was waiting, she looked down at the card. Collars and bracelets indicated member. Colored ribbons were like a day pass. Chloe started to look at the colors of the people in her extended group; pink Cuckold Open to any Members, Gold, Submissive (Use at Master's discretion only).

The large men in a blue suit stepped behind Amber in the center of the room, putting his hands on her shoulders. He started to speak, "Good evening, everyone. We have several guests here for the first time so let me go over some rules. Your card defines your role and the role of everyone here. Staff like me wear do not jewelry, male staff wear a blue suit with a red tie, female staff wear red dresses like the one Monica had on in the parlor. Sub or Dom, you are to obey any staff members instructions at any time, you have agreed to this in the contract you signed before entering the club."

"Those of us on the staff are here to protect each of you, members, and nonmembers alike. Please understand that all of you may leave at any time, however if you do, you may never come back, as a member or a guest. I must also remind you, per the contract you signed, you will be expected to always stay within your role", the staff member continued. "Those of you who identify as 'watchers' are expected to do nothing, I mean nothing more than watch. You are not to speak, you are not to be touched, and you are not to touch anyone, not anyone, including yourself. Do you understand?" The man in the blue suit asked. All of them on the couch nodded in unison.

"Good please stand up" he said while signaling to Jan, Steve, and Chloe with a nod, as the three of them stood, he then said, "Very good." He walked to a long dresser like piece of furniture and opened the top three drawers. "Each of you strip naked, you ladies may keep your shoes on, everything thing else you are waring must go into the drawer, if you do not wish to comply, I will be happy to escort you back to your cars, never to return."

Chloe was taken back by his words, she looked over to James to see him watching her. She could see Steve already had his shirt off and was opening his pants. Jan was unbuttoning. She felt like she had already taken too long to decide. She reached behind her and unzipped her tight skirt and let it slide off her hips exposing her slip. She was the last to be naked by far, the man met each of them at the dresser, helping them neatly fold and place their clothing in the drawer. Once their clothing was in the dresser the man in a suit, took out a key and locked and placed it in his pocket, securing their clothing in the piece of furniture.

Next the blue suited man asked Jan to turn her to face the wall and he carefully cuffed her arms behind her back at the elbows and then her wrists, moving quicky manipulating the thick padded cuffs but being careful not to touch her directly. Once bound like this, and her breasts pushed out as her elbows were bound behind her back, he told her to turn and he aimed her back at the couch, as she moved back to the middle of the couch, the man invited Steve over and cuffed Steve's wrists together without any issue. Nervously Chloe stepped forward, she felt the soft lined cuffs wrap around her arms above the elbows and again at her wrists. Quickly her elbows were clipped together and then her wrists. She was turned to the couch, where she dutifully returned. The suited man asked if there were any questions and when there was not, he took a position standing in the back of the room. The lights in the room dimmed and a spotlight on Amber illuminated her from above.

James stepped up behind Amber and put his hands on her shoulders. He spoke to the group, "Let's start the evening with some poses." He put his fingers on the black metal loop around her neck lifting her to her feet. Quickly Chloe squinted at the card she had left on the arm of the couch, Collar/Black/Open to all at any time. When she looked back up at Amber, she was stepping out of her dress in a heap round her feet, she was naked except her collar, her shoes and the large plug still lodged up her ass. James put his hand on her back between her shoulder blades as Amber stood up straight, back arched but eyes down

James guided her back down onto her knees and she kneeled there with her shoulders back and your round breasts out, her knees on the floor a little more than shoulder width apart, and her hands held behind her back. Amber knelt in the middle of the room with her arms firmly at her sides. Her feet pointed behind her, her eyes looking at the floor, and her body perfectly straight from her knees to her head. James addressed the 'audience' in the room. This position is called High Tower.

Should any of you here be interested in becoming a slave, you will need to memorize all of the positions and be ready to take them the second your Master asks. James continued, "Slave Amber, Nadu." The words rung in Chloe's ears, "SLAVE Amber" that girl was here to do whatever James asked of her tonight and she was going to get to watch. Chloe could feel the excitement building and was suddenly aware that she had no way to hide any physical manifestation of her excitement. She was aware of the cool air on her now hardening nipples, and the moisture in her tingling pussy, and nothing had really happened yet. She looked at Amber now in the Nadu pose.

Chloe's thoughts were broken with James's barking "Table" and Amber quickly move onto all fours, head up, eyes down. James slapped her ass hard and told her she was doing well. He gave her ponytail a light tug and said, "Humble." Amber moves forward so gracefully her thighs once again 90 degrees to the floor, her face pressed against the floor holding the weight of her upper body, and her arms stretched out on the floor in front of her as far as she could push them. She was very exposed and very sexy. Chloe could literally feel herself leaking juice onto the couch and having it run down her ass as she watched James walk around behind Amber and tug on the plug she herself had put in the poor girls ass earlier in the evening. She could see the thick plug open the poor girl up as he pulled on it, but she did not move from the humiliating pose. James released the plug and Amber's tight ass took it back as if it belonged to her.

James kept his hand on the girl's ass as he interrogated her, "Is your cunt good and wet for us tonight slut?" His language with her was so crude and crass, yet Chloe found herself silently mouthing the words, "Yes Sir," with Amber. James moved his hand back a bit from Amber's ass and said, "Offer." Amber moved her hand from the floor in front of her and reached back to pull her ass cheeks and pussy open for James. Leaving her face to hold all of her upper body. Chloe could see her face pressed into the wood platform and her back arched now, pressing her nipples into the wood as well.

Amber's eyes widened as James slid his fingers inside her tight pussy. She stifled a grunt as he moved his fingers inside her. He smiled and proclaimed that she was a horny little slut her cunt being so wet, and the words cut Chloe to the bone as she tried to keep her legs closed as tight as she could. What he said next sent shivers down Chloe's spine. As James probed the poor girl with her ass up in the air and her hand holding herself open for him, he smiled and proclaimed, "That's a really big plug up your ass dear. It is going to make you cunt really tight for the men who fuck you tonight." All Amber could do was close her eyes and say, "Yes Sir," and with that James pulled his fingers out of Ambers pussy and held them up in the light so they could all see how very wet they were. "What a horny fuckslut Amber is," James proclaimed. Chloe was sure that Jan noticed her squirming in her seat,

James said, "Beauty Low," and Amber was back on her knees, with her hands behind her head, a position that seemed relatively tame at this point. Followed shortly by "Beauty Stand," and Amber moved to her feet without taking her hands from behind her head or losing her crisp posture. James moved behind her and it looked like he pushed his pelvis against her butt, possibly pressing into her plug with the bulge in his pants. He then reached around her taking her breasts in his hands and gripping them tightly causing her to yelp a tiny yelp. He stepped out from behind her and said "Wait," and she spread her feet wider than shoulder width apart and put her hands behind her back, making sure to roll her shoulders back and push her chest out. Chloe studies each move as if she would be quizzed, perhaps watchers can be asked to do the poses or would that be participating Chloe wondered.

James turned to the three watchers on the couch and said, "What do you think so far, are you still interesting in this kind of play?" Jan nodded.

Steve replied quickly, "I'm not sure I could be a slave like that, but it sure is turning me on" and he smiled and motioned to his hard on in his lap with his head.

James next looked at Chloe for a response, and all he got was a timid, "Yes Sir." James looked her in the eyes and echoed her reply as a question, "Yes Sir?" Chloe nodded and said with slightly more volume and confidence, "Yes Sir, this kind of play interests me." With that James smiled at her and got a wicked glint in his eye that made Chloe lose her breath a bit, she felt like heart stopped.

Motioning to the stoic man behind the couch in the blue suit, James asked, "If I have the staff member behind you put his fingers in your cunt would they come out wet?"

Chloe's heart went from stopped to racing in an instant, her whole body turned red and without any conscious effort she uttered the words, "Yes Sir, they would be very wet," and in that moment Chloe leaned back and began to open her legs to have her statement validated.

James quickly replied with, "Hold on their honey, you are a watcher, you are not to be touched in any way, by anyone, it was just a hypothetical question." The shame and humiliation enveloped her. Chloe realizing that she was naked, bound and about to offer her pussy to the fingers of a club staff in front of a room full of strangers to boot. She was humiliated beyond words, yet shocked to find that humiliation also turned her on so much that she worried a good breeze could put her over the edge at this point.

James smiled at her as he turned to Amber, "Amber, you have to earn some credits tonight, don't you?"

"Yes Sir, Ten credits Sir."

"James had a smile as he said, "Ten that is quite a lot, you know you get double credits for earning them in front of a group, and ironically, we have a group. Would you like to begin right now?"

A quiet,"Yes Sir," was her reply without looking up. James stepped to the suited staff member behind the couch, whispered something and the man hurried out of the room. James unlocked and opened a lower drawer in the dresser that held the groups clothing. He pulled out a mid-sized black leather bag and headed back to the small platform where Amber continued to stand, hands behind her. James stepped reached into the bag and stepped behind Amber. She stood perfectly still as if she knew what was coming as James, tied a small blindfold around her eyes. He then pulled out a small steel chain and connected it to her steel collar letting it fall against her skin between her breasts. She did not move, standing like a statue with her hands behind her back on display to the room.

"Are you ready to earn your first two points fuckslut?" James asked as if he was asking if she would like cream in her coffee.

"Yes Sir, however you see fit Sir," Amber replied. The door opened again and the man in the blue suit returned followed by two very large black men, also in blue suits carrying what looked like a large "T" about 18 inches wide across the top and five feet tall. It appeared to be made from four-inch square steel painted a shiny white, with ample white Patton leather wrapped padding across the top. The two large men slid the apparatus into a hole in the floor of the platform in front of Amber almost two feet of the T slid into the platform. James did something on his phone. The T apparatus slid into the floor and the two large, suited men somehow clicked it into place so the top of the padding we about 4 inches below Amber's hip bones. Chloe watched as the two men went into the bag James had gotten from the dresser and removed cuffs like the ones Chloe had binding her wrists and elbows. Immediately they began fastening them to her ankles. James continued to fidget with his phone and uttered the words, "Beauty Spread" and Amber put her hands back behind her head and spread her legs wide, about four feet wide where the two men affixed her ankles to anchor points in the floor. Once her legs were secure the men stood in front of Amber, naked, spread, hands still behind her head, plug still in her ass.

James nodded to the men, and one roughly grabbed the small chain connected to her collar and pulled if forward and down. Chloe noticed the with her legs now spread the T padding we right where Amber bent. The large man pulled her forward bending her over the padded T. pulling the chain down and forward until her head was as far forward as her collar and her bound legs would allow. He then pulled it to the floor until her body was stretched forward and down and her blindfolded head was about level with her knees. The two men then connected the chain to an anchor point in front of the platform on the floor, about two feet lower than the platform itself. Holding her bent over the solid T apparatus. The men then stood on the platform on either side of Amber and put the cuffs on her wrists, like she was going to be arrested. They connected her wrists behind her back. I hook was lowered from a thin steel cable, the men connected it to Amber's cuffs and the cable pulled her wrist up off her bod holding her back arched and very very vulnerable. Chloe realized that James controlled the cable and God knows what else in the room from his phone. The two men then looked at James and moved to the wall behind the couch with the first man in the blue suit.

BenGRaff
BenGRaff
24 Followers