Chloe Visits the Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gasping for breath through her nostrils she could feel large globs of cum on her lips nose and cheek. Amber stepped back off the platform and two suited men released the chain on Chloe's neck and held her restraints, still not touching her. She was turned and faced the group of strangers that just watched her get cum on by two men and Amber, still holding the plug in her mouth and covered in cum from inside Amber's ass. James took the plug from her mouth and told her to look at the group watching her. She looked over at Jan and Steve both squirming naked on the couch to try to get some relief, then at the other couple. The man sitting on the loveseat alone, his wife cleaning the cock that had been up Amber's ass with her mouth. Dave sitting in a large wingback chair with some girl who must have come in later dutifully sucking him off. There was also four staff members in the room obviously watching the show.

James's voice breaking her thoughts, "Did you enjoy yourself my little whore?"

She looked down in shame, feeling the sperm drying on her face as she moved. All she could do was nod her head yes.

"I am afraid I will need you to vocalize your thoughts whore, tell us if you enjoyed yourself, and tell us the promise you made me," James said firmly.

"Yes sir, I came very hard for you sir, and in return I will be your personal whore." Chloe quietly declared.

"Very good dear, now come with me," James leads her out of the room, and down the hall, still bound with her arms at her sides, still coated in jizz, and still naked, but she seemed much more at ease with that part now. He took her to a small room near the front where they were met by Monica, the same beautiful women who took her phone. She undid the bindings and handed her a few warm wet clothes and gave her a soft heavy red robe with gold stitching. Chloe put the robe on once James gave her an approving nod and did her best to clean her face with the warm damp rags. Meanwhile Monica, was explaining to her that her visit was complete, she could touch herself or James if she should choose to as she was technically outside the private part of the club now; however, she is not to dress until she is off of the club grounds. James took Chloe by the hand and pulled her into his lap. He held her there, as if to keep her warm and safe as Monica left the room saying I will be back shortly to discharge your new friend.

It was all a lot for Chloe, in a way she had found what she was looking for, but at what cost. She had pledged to be a stranger's whore, what did that even mean. Was he going to expect her to fuck men for money? With all this she could not get over how alive she felt, and ironically, how safe she felt in James's arms. It was too much to deal with right now, right now she just wanted to be held by James.

It was a few moments before Monica came back into the room. She was pleasant and professional, but firm. She told James he needed to get back to his other guest, and that she would discharge his new friend. James kissed Chloe forehead and told her. "It is up to you what happens next, I will not call you, or pursue you. If you want to proceed you will have to take the next step", he kissed the top of her head, straightened his suit, and turned and walked out the door.

Monica stepped up to Chloe and said, "Here are your clothes, handing her a nice travel bag that was tightly zipped closed and looked more like luggage than a shopping bag. Remember you are not to dress until you are off the premises, and I would not pull over to dress around the corner, this neighborhood is not that great yet. Best you just wear the robe home. Remember if you take the robe, you will be expected to return it within 10 days, details are in the documentation in your bag." Before Chloe could ask anything, Monica handed her back her phone, unlocked.

"James asked that I add his number to your phone, you will find him under My Master, do not change it," Monica explained. "He also asked that I add Slave Amber's number, you may call her to with questions, grab a coffee, or if you want to try your hand at being a switch." Monica added, "I also took the liberty of adding my number should you have questions about the club or contracts. Finally I added a couple of videos you may enjoy from tonight". Chloe's mouth dropped open. Monica said, "Don't worry dear, no one will ever see them outside this club unless you share what I put on your phone... provided you follow the rule, be sure to read them carefully."

"Thank you Miss Monica," Chloe replied, she disrobed, handing the robe to Monica, knowing that there was some sort of devious catch in taking the robe, and was escorted to her waiting car. The valet who came on her face earlier holding her door open for her as she got in without looking at his face or thinking about how he may be looking at her naked body. She grabbed a hoodie she had in her back seat once she was around the corner but drove home naked and soaked from the waist down. Slowly, and carefully not to be pulled over. Not knowing what she would do next.