Chloe's Corruption Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But, his erection grew rapidly at the sight before him. I didn't know whether to shut my legs and preserve what little modesty I still had, or open my legs to...present myself. It was probably what he was waiting for. An invitation. "This is what your dick wants, isn't it," I thought to myself as I bitterly began to part my legs further - and fully revealed my cleft. Once more, I remembered that he couldn't care less that I was his daughter. What he desired was simply what my body had to offer.

I still wasn't entirely sure why I was playing along. The fact that I no longer had a virginity to treasure was certainly a reason. It could also be because I wanted to make him feel good, or at least give him what he had been missing out on for so many months. Or maybe a part of me hoped to understand why sex was so undeniably intoxicating to people, up to a point where they would do anything to get it.

My father took his place between my legs, and pried them further apart. I had to lean back again, and luckily the pillow was still just outside the tent. I could use it for comfort, and it kept my head still elevated enough for me to observe what he was doing. One of his hands had reached down to stroke his erection, he kept it as hard as it could be. Simultaneously, his other hand was planted firmly on the ground to keep himself steady, as he gradually lowered himself down on top of me.

"That's it," he mused. His voice was nearly a whisper. The blunt head of his manhood prodded the front of my vagina, and as he applied more pressure, it slid down to my exposed entrance.

My pink, wet flash was ready for him, but my concerns were growing. It was my last opportunity to suggest he should use protection. I mustered my courage to speak up.

"W-wait," I stuttered. "I'm not sa-ahh!" My sentence was harshly interrupted by the sudden sensation of something being pushed into me. That bloated cockhead sunk into me and scraped against the fleshy walls of my pussy before he could even think to pause. It had only taken a second or two, but he was back inside me. Bareback.

"Such a good girl," he moaned close to my ear, "it feels so fucking good. How does it feel to you? Does my little princess enjoy taking a real cock inside her?" His hips began to move closer, which sunk more of his erection into the warmth of my pussy. The lingering soreness and emptiness inside me, gradually shifted into a sensation of fullness. He was filling me up, stretching my cunt open.

I was so overwhelmed that I couldn't even respond. He didn't even give me a chance to gather my wits. He pulled out just enough to slam back in deeper than before. It was nothing like when he was asleep, this time he was a man with a purpose. In and out, while I winced and gasped. It was incredible to witness how much he desired me, up to a point where he even discarded care and gentleness. It felt like he was trying to teach my pussy a lesson - that this was its one and only purpose.

Or perhaps he was trying to teach me, that this was my one and only purpose. To lie on my back, legs apart, and to accept my father's erection deep into my unprotected cunt. It was the most natural place for him to put his cum, after all.

With another forceful thrust, he buried the entirety of his manhood into me. I groaned in discomfort but there was little I could do. He was as deep as he could get. Then, he lowered his body onto mine so that our bodies were truly as close as possible. He was breathing rapidly, that's how horny he had gotten. Beads of sweat shimmered across his body.

"It feels like your pussy was made for me," he whispered, "it's a perfect fit, isn't it." Indeed it felt like he was filling every nook and crevice inside me, everything was stretched to its bare limit. If the analogy about locks and keys was remotely true, it certainly felt like my vagina had shaped itself to be just the right fit for his dick.

I kept my arms by my side, and simply lay there while he relished the tight and wet hug my cunt provided. At first I wasn't sure what he was waiting for. Then it occurred to me that he didn't want this to end prematurely, with an early orgasm. Not before he had the opportunity to really stretch out my pussy. And so he did, he began to wildly thrust his hips back and forth. It wasn't a fluid motion by any means, no, he was fucking into me. He pulled back, gathered momentum, and then slammed his crotch into mine.

"Ahnn!" I cried out bitterly - this wasn't something I had gotten used to. In addition to the sheer force he used, he was also pushing far too deep, bruising my insides with his dick. It was then that I remembered a familiar issue. He wasn't using protection this time, either. My heart fluttered at the thought.

I couldn't tell if he simply assumed all women use some form of birth control, or if he enjoyed the risk associated with fucking me bareback. Yet as soon as those thoughts crossed my mind, I felt a shiver coursing through me. He had explained it to me. It was an animalistic instinct to breed. I couldn't deny that the thought was arousing, no matter how wrong it was.

I recalled how desperately I had attempted to wash away his cum after I woke up that morning. I had feverishly attempted to remove as much of his sperm as possible back then. As such...wouldn't it be right to give his seed a fair chance? Perhaps it was my growing arousal but my mind began to try and convince me of this. These invading thoughts grew louder, and louder.

"I'm getting close," he said with a heavy voice. The pace at which he was fucking me began to increase. My pussy felt so very sore, which in turn made it even more sensitive. Each time he sheathed himself within me, I could feel the precise shape of his manhood. It really was my father's cock, and I mindlessly serviced him. I didn't even have to move, I was little more than a hole for him.

Every thrust pushed his ball sack tightly up against my crotch, and I could imagine just how much cum was stored in those orbs. Enough to knock up a dozen women or more. In the meantime I was at the prime age, and never even touched any contraceptive, I was completely unprotected. It almost felt like a punishment. He had hoped for a son before I was born, but got a daughter instead. This was my punishment and the prize I had to pay. He was going to knock me up with my own baby sibling.

"Ah!" I whimpered. "Dad! Oh fuck, ohh..." The sensitivity inside me felt like it doubled all of a sudden. I could feel his cockhead scraping against the tender walls. It never occurred to me that sex could feel this good. It robbed me of all reason, discarded all logic. In that moment, I truly wanted to conceive his child.

Simultaneously, it felt like my vision faded to black. A distinct pulsing originated from within my crotch and shocked the entirety of my body, and it felt so damn good. My thighs were quivering and I gasped for air for the duration, without truly understanding what was happening to me. For the first time in my life, an orgasm was rocking through me.

When it finally came to an end, it felt like every muscle throughout my body was relaxed like never before. I felt like a puddle.

"My turn," I heard my father's aroused voice. Both of his hands moved around to my back and slid down to my butt, which he grabbed firmly. He then pulled me up against his crotch, and buried his dick all the way into my exhausted cunt. Before I could even recover from my climax, he began to erupt a steady flow of his cum into me.

Because of the tight grip he held on my butt, there was no way for me to pull my crotch away even if I had the energy to. I could feel every squirt of his sperm as it splashed against a part deep inside me. It was an incredibly forceful ejaculation, and I quickly began to feel horrified at that prospect. It had been a sexy fantasy, but this suddenly felt all too real.

My own wetness was mixing with his cum inside me, and I could only imagine the cocktail that was brewing in my loins. "This time I really messed up" I thought. My breathing was rapid, and I noticed just how sweaty I had gotten. This was real sex, not just a dream. The damp forest air did little to calm me down. Having sex once can be a mistake, but twice was a pattern. I had consented to becoming fuck buddies with my own father. In exchange, my body allowed me to experience my first orgasm.

I was no longer sure if this was going to stop.

I also no longer knew if I wanted it to stop...

12