Chloe's Corruption Ch. 03

Story Info
Teenager loses her virginity to her drunk father.
5.9k words
4.53
214.8k
234

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction. It involves elements of incest, and questionable consent. All characters are at the legal age of 18 or older.

*

This wasn't what I wanted. It had gotten out of control. My father and I had unprotected sex two times already. There was a real chance I may get pregnant, so it was no longer just a fantasy.

It remained an intoxicating thought, despite my abhorrence. However, I very well knew that as soon as I stopped being aroused, my disgust would severely outweigh my curiosity. These feelings were just the aftermath of getting laid and having my first climax in the process.

As such, another perverted idea popped into my head. What if I were to tell my father something that would prevent me from being able to chicken out. Something that would permanently plant the idea into his head that I want him to get me pregnant?

"Dad," I whispered, "do you remember when I was younger? I always asked if I could have a baby brother." My voice was trembling, and I couldn't hide my embarrassment. It occurred to me that this was a weird timing to mention such a topic.

But, I figured that explaining it while he was still somewhat aroused, made it more likely that he would take it serious enough to play with the idea. His mind was clouded by lust. He was more likely to listen to my suggestion.

"You told me that mom didn't want to make a baby brother for me," I continued to explain. Oh God, I felt so incredibly awkward. "And earlier today, you mentioned that you would like a son." My cheeks were blushing furiously, and I hoped that he wouldn't notice.

I gulped and nervously took a final breath before I finished my explanation. I knew that as soon as I was done talking, there would be no way for me to go back on my words. More importantly, it would take all power out of my hands - he would be in charge.

"I'm not on any birth control," I admitted, "and I want you to put a baby in me." My arousal had left me breathless, so I inhaled sharply when I was done speaking. My heart fluttered with excitement, and for some reason I felt both horny and terrified at the same time. This was such a surreal conversation.

He raised his head, and we looked at each other. There was a glimmer of confusion at first. It truly hadn't occurred to him that I might be unprotected. What followed next was what I anticipated and dreaded the most - his eyes showed clear excitement at what I suggested. I couldn't tell if he simply enjoyed the idea of going bareback again, or if he wanted to put a baby in me. His following response however wasn't quite what I expected.

"Thank you."

It took me a moment to comprehend what he said. It was barely a reaction to what I proposed. He had gone back to treating me like a daughter, that was the only explanation I could think of.

His eyes shifted to look back down, to where we still shared a delicate connection. He shifted his hips back, and I could feel his erection gradually sliding out of my sore vagina. The bulbous cockhead scraped against my insides as it withdrew.

It wasn't unpleasant, but it served as reminder that our encounter was over. I could feel a gooey mass of fluids shifting around within me. There was a lot, and most of it remained inside.

A slippery pop followed when his softening member left my body, and I couldn't help but gasp. I could scarcely believe that just a day prior, I was still a virgin and had never even touched a man's penis. And yet here I was, freshly fucked, and with my father's creampie safely tugged away deep inside me.

His lack of interest in me grew more apparent when he retreated to the back of the tent, to his sleeping bag. Just like that, he got comfortable and ready to fall asleep.

While I still lay there, spread eagled, and with warm semen drooling out of me. There was no opportunity for me to rest, since I soon felt the icky fluid cooling down. It was an even less pleasant sensation than before - it was a wet, cold trail of semen running down my crack.

I wasn't sure what to do - my mother certainly had never taught me how to deal with the aftermath of unsafe sex. So, I retrieved my panties and used them to wipe away the excess. The dim moonlight didn't make it easy, but I kept going until I felt clean enough down there. At that point, the fabric in my hand was already soaked through. It sure seemed to be more cum than the day before.

With little else I could do, I resigned myself to the situation and climbed into my sleeping bag. At least this time, I knew that I would get some well-earned sleep without interruption. The quiet night helped to put me at ease. Nature was truly special. There was something relaxing about simply following your instincts with nobody to judge you. It was also reassuring that I didn't have to be afraid of an alarm clock, unlike what it was like at home. Life in the woods was pleasant.

My mind wandered off, and it didn't take much longer before sleep claimed me.

When I woke up again, it was in response to a whole bunch of noise outside. Some clanking, some clattering, and when I rushed to peer outside the tent I could see that it was caused by my father. He was in the midst of disassembling our little campsite. Which did remind me that I had been gone from home for almost two days already. It made sense. It was time to go back.

At least I didn't have to search long to find my clothes - they were still scattered in the tent. After getting dressed, I joined my father outside and followed his instructions to help wherever needed. We had formed a weird bond. We grew closer as father and daughter during this trip, but it also felt like we grew closer as...something else?

During the time we spent driving back home, I contemplated the situation. It felt weird to pretend that nothing happened. But, perhaps this was for the best. He didn't seem to have any interest in talking about what happened, and that was a good thing. It would cause needless complications if my father had a special interest in me.

It would also be difficult to keep secret. A pregnancy wasn't easy to hide. I was about to finish high school. It would be a pain in the ass to try and juggle an entry into College and related studies, while fighting off morning sickness.

With a relieved sigh, I turned my head to gaze out the window. The vast forest faded into the background, and soon after, I took in the familiar sight of our cityscape while listening to the gentle humming of the van's engine.

It felt nice. A journey back home. I was gone for only two days, but it still felt reassuring to be in a familiar environment again. It also made me feel like I was in control of my own life again.

"Thanks for the trip," I broke the silence. "It was a nice experience."

"You're welcome, princess." This time, I smiled back at him. It no longer felt weird to hear him say that nickname. Regardless of the details, the camping trip brought us closer together. That was the best possible outcome, and I was glad it worked out that way.

After my father parked the van in the driveway, I prepared to unload my belongings. It would take multiple trips because of some poor planning. I ended up stashing my clean laundry in one bag, the dirty stuff in another, and we also brought a cooler with leftover fish from the trip to surprise my mother with.

It reminded me that I wasn't nearly as strong as my father. The bags that he easily carried into the van earlier that day, were so heavy that I could barely even lift them. It hadn't even occurred to me to ask for his help and to save myself the hassle.

One by one, I carried my things into the house. The dirty laundry - or as I would like to call it, the dirty evidence - was something I was particularly careful with. My initial plan was to start cleaning them as soon as I arrived. But, upon dragging the bag upstairs and into the bathroom, I found the washing machine was running already. It would take another hour, at least, before I could use it myself.

"Crap," I cursed bitterly. I took my clothes out of the bag, and inspected each piece individually. The shirts and pants were unremarkable as far as stains were concerned. But, the various panties I wore while I was gone? The crotch pieces of every single pair were blotted and soaked through with old sperm. It looked like I had spent the entire weekend having sex. It was unmistakable. The fabric even soaked up the intense smell of our combined juices. I couldn't risk having my mother find these.

As such, I unloaded the laundry hamper, stuffed all of my soiled clothes in, and then loaded it up again so that my panties were at the bottom of the hamper. This way, I would have plenty of time to get these things into the washing machine without ever being noticed.

My little plan worked without interruption.

"Wait," I whispered to myself. It only now had occurred to me that I still hadn't seen my mother. I began to look around, and glanced into every other room. When I couldn't find her upstairs, I moved down and checked the kitchen first, then the living room. That's where I found her, on the couch together with...

"Dad?"

"...then we caught this huge fish, and..." my father turned to look back at me. "Hey, Chloe! I was just in the middle of telling your mother some of the highlights of our trip."

The two of them were seated on the couch, completely at ease. My father was smiling brightly, and my mother seemed just as happy. They had been talking for a while already, I could tell. She had something on her mind, too. She used her chance to speak up.

"That wasn't all you told me, was it?" Her voice was playful, and oddly pleased with herself. "He has also apologized," she added, "and asked if we could try and share the same roof again. Someone's gotten cold feet after being away for so long," she chuckled victoriously. She extended a finger to poke his side. As far as she was concerned, this was a happy family reunion.

"Those weren't the exact words I used," he replied uneasily but with a smile. "Though it's accurate enough, yeah!"

A weird sensation began to spread in my stomach, like butterflies. A fluttery feeling that left me feeling nervous and agitated. "That's good news, right?" I asked. It took a moment, but once my initial surprise settled, I understood just how positive this outcome was. My parents were getting back together!

"Yeah!" I repeated after myself. "I'm happy for you two, that's great! This means..." my voice trailed off as I grew aware of something I had hoped to forget. Remnants of cum leaked out of my womanhood, and trickled into the gusset of my underwear. Perhaps a more experienced woman would have been able to continue talking without interruption.

But to me, this was a surreal sensation at the worst possible time. My parents gave me a perplexed stare, they were confused as to why I suddenly froze up in the middle of a sentence.

The faint blush on my cheeks intensified further when I looked back at my mother. I couldn't even begin to imagine what her reaction would be if she knew the truth. That I stood there with my father's sperm trickling into my panties.

"I'm sorry," I interrupted myself. "I just remembered that I hadn't taken a shower in a while. I'll just quickly go take a shower, and then I'll come back. Is that okay? I'll be right back!" God, I felt so incredibly awkward.

I returned to the bathroom while cursing under my tongue. What goes in, eventually goes out again. "But more than half a day later?" He must have deliberately pumped his semen as deep into me as he could. Upon taking my clothes off, I also noticed that my pubic area was still different. My crotch was lightly bruised, probably from being pounded. My labia was still glaring back at me in a soft shade of red, too.

Since I was in the safety and privacy of the bathroom, I decided to take it a step further. I grabbed a handheld mirror and moved it between my legs. This was my chance to take a closer look.

Between the lips of my pussy, I could see remnants of sperm clinging to my skin. It was an odd realization that this sight no longer made me feel as gross as it used to. Getting messy down there was simply a part of intercourse. Or at least, that's how I thought at the time; porn actors pull out to make it look fancy. Real men don't pull out.

After wiping it off, I could get a better look at the actual opening of my vagina. It wasn't the subtle pink that I expected, the battered flesh was more of a dark red. It must have gotten sore from the constant action. I still struggled to believe that an adult sized dick even managed to fit into me in the first place. But each time we had sex, it went a little easier.

Ironically, I could remember my mother telling me long ago to choose my first partner wisely. "Your vagina will change permanently during your first time, to make intercourse more pleasurable for both of you. So make sure to save your virginity until you found the right man." Of course I knew that it wasn't true, but the thought was funny nonetheless. My parents were really old-fashioned as far as gender roles were concerned.

"At least that's over now," I mumbled to myself. My parents got back together. The only thing that I would have to learn to live with, was the knowledge that my virginity had been taken by my father. It was a topic I'd have to keep secret at all costs. I dreaded the thought of ever getting into a position where I'm having a drunken sleepover with friends, and the topic of our first time would come up. "Oh, yeah, I had my cherry popped by my own dad. I got my first creampie that way, too."

It was almost amusing that I still held a grudge over that. He hadn't been satisfied with simple intercourse, he just had to go all the way and ejaculate inside me. It was probably part of the old-fashioned view as well. Maybe he even thought that the only purpose of a vagina, was to provide pleasure for men, or to make babies. It was infuriating to have a part of my body reduced to... that.

I shook my head, to clear those thoughts from my mind. This was not the time to be bitter, it was over, and I would never again have to worry about it.

I finally moved into the shower stall. It was one of those frosted glass showers, with a sliding door panel. It made me feel a little self-conscious to be completely naked. Which was weird, since I had gotten used to being naked around my father. Which meant that my mind was more embarrassed at the possibility that my mother might catch me nude, than to have my dad seeing me like that. It really made me feel silly.

The warm shower water rained down my back.

It gave my tense muscles a soothing and well-earned massage. The showerhead we used had just a little more water pressure than most, so you could really feel each and every drop.

As I soaped myself up, my attention was inevitable drawn back to my genitals. Even just looking back down at my pubic area, was enough to remind me of what had happened. It didn't help that I had looked the same down there for many years. My pubes were thankfully sparse and had never been a hassle. Hell, I could even wear a bikini without issue. I never had any reason to change things up.

However, did I really want to remember my father each time I looked at my vagina?

My hand almost automatically reached for my mother's razor. I gathered what little courage I had, and began shaving my pubic area. Every stroke of the razor removed more of those thin, curly hairs, and they washed down the drain never to be seen again.

Of course I took my sweet time with it, slow but deliberate, until I was left completely bare and hairless. I felt a weird sense of relief - as if I'd just managed to leave an unpleasant part of my past behind. It felt right! My parents got back together, it was the beginning of a new chapter in my life. It made sense to change myself, too.

"This...wasn't my best idea," I half-heartedly scolded myself as I looked down at myself. My vagina felt even more vulnerable than before. There was no longer even a single hair left to give me a hint of modesty. It was a perfect slit and served to highlight the entrance into my unprotected womanhood.

I looked like an easy girl. Which in a sense, I really was. My father had sexual intercourse with me two times. Knowingly or not, the lesson he taught me, was that a woman's purpose was to serve and to take it like a good girl. And that snug little cleft between my legs had the humble responsibility to hurry up and conceive a baby.

My eyes widened at the thought. How could I have forgotten? I finished my shower, wrapped myself up in a towel, and approached our medicine cabinet right by the sink. As I rummaged through the various pills and medications however, I quickly realized that fate did not allow me to be this lucky. Not today. There was no morning after pill. I would have to go to a pharmacy, after all. Which sucked, since it was a Sunday and most stores were closed.

"This sucks," I mumbled to myself. "But, it should be fine." Most of those pills could be taken within two days of intercourse. So if I went to get one in the morning, everything would work out.

I returned to my room, still wrapped in a towel. What followed was a familiar little ritual of mine. I retrieved my hairdryer, sat down on my bed, and began drying my hair. The hot breeze caressed my neck.

Afterwards, I grabbed my hairbrush and combed my hair - which always took far longer than I would like it to. Still, it helped to return a sense of normalcy to my life. While I took care of my hair, I could hear my parents chatting downstairs. They seemed happy, far more so than I witnessed in a long time. As such, I decided not to disturb them.

As the day progressed, they gradually got louder. I could tell they were drinking, and truly having a great time together. Good for them - it was their chance for some nice quality bonding.

I wasn't quite that lucky. My weekend was nearly over, and I hadn't done any studying. So while they were celebrating and getting drunk, I was squeezing a week's worth of learning material into a single day. It was exhausting, and the howls and cheers from downstairs didn't make it any easier to concentrate.

So when it was getting late, I was really tired.

Still though, this was going to be my first night back in the warm comfort of my own bed. I wanted to make it count. So after I brushed my teeth and changed into a comfy pajama, I also took a sleeping pill.

With a pleased yawn, I climbed under my bed covers and rubbed my cheek against the soft cushions. "I missed you guys," I mumbled gleefully, and reached for a few more cushions to rest my head on. As I lay there in the dark room, I noticed that I missed the fresh mountain air. My bedroom only offered the artificial scent of cheap perfume, whatever I could get my teenage hands on. It was usually something fruity like strawberries, or cherries.

I closed my eyes, and gradually felt myself drawing closer to a restful slumber.

"Chloe?" my father's voice came from afar.

The bedroom door creaked, and opened. The bright light from the hallway flooded in briefly, before the door moved again and nearly closed. There was just a small crack, allowing a glance into the now-empty hallway. I was vaguely aware of my father's presence in my room. I was in such a sleepy state that I wasn't sure if perhaps this was merely a dream.

But then, I inhaled the pungent scent of alcohol that lingered on my father's breath. "Dad? Wh-what are you...doing in here?" I mumbled. My eyes scanned through the dark room, but without any decent source of light, I couldn't make out any shapes. Given the strong smell of booze however, he had to be really drunk.

12